Jail Cells.

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Jail Cells.

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:57 am

Alik heard the guards getting closer to his cell. Slipping his knife into his boot he looked out the cell. He was counting them. Seeing how many there were. Sometimes there would be a new guard. Or an old guard wouldn't be there anymore. Over the last few days he had been thinking more and more about escape. It was in the back of his mind day in and day out. Maybe it was time he left. He couldn't decide. But he was thinking about it. Who knows it could be more fun to be out there. The police couldn't catch him. He had to turn himself in. And that was because he had gotten bored.

Ace raised an eyebrow at this. Turning his attention to the other cell mate. He hadn't talked to him much. The guy seemed to avoid him after he had thrown him against that wall on his first day. Letting the words sink in he thought about it. So Dymitry wanted out of this place. Wanted to get out and cause some hell. Interesting idea. Ace would be a liar if he said that idea didn't appeal to him. "So he wants to get out. Just doesn't know how. Why doesn't he just get one of the other people on here to help him? I mean seriously there has to be at least one person in here with a way out."
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:14 am

Two guards stood by the jail door and rattled the handle before writing something down, the other guard looking in and scanned them over for a moment. "You two will be staying in this jail." He stated - the minor offences, the small gangs, were moving to the other jail. That way they weren't in the way while more enforcement would crack down on the original jail, the Boss had seen how the jail had gotten a little out of hand, and the public was scared for it so they demanded the wardens to crack down. And they would, or everyone would be sentenced to death - even those who worked there. Seeing as they would be seen as a hand in Man Slaughter.

"Because, he works alone. He will never accept the help of another, it's just how he works. He's never had help with anything, that's pretty much why he's so fucked up." The mate said before looking to Dymitry, he stopped his pacing for a mere second, staring at the wall before he started up again.
Dear Insanity
Admin

View user profile http://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:24 am

Alik smiled sweetly at them. His eyes holding a dangerous glint to them. Fluttering his lashes at the guard. Sauntering over he let his hips sway gently. Standing at the cell door he stated at the one holding the clip board. Reaching a pale hand out he lightly touched his hand. "Oh really now. Thanks for telling us. It's been a pleasure seeing you~" His voice was like a cats purr. Pulling his hand back ing he turned around and walked back to his bed. Smiling like the Cheshire cat.

Ace shook his head at this rolling his eyes. Turning his head he watched as Dymitry began to pace back and forth again. "Then he isn't getting out. They are upping security here. Once that new building is built the are adding more guards. All the minor offenses will be moved. So in here will be all the really big ones. If he wants to get out he will have to do that before than. And he will more than likely need someone with outside connections. Not a lot of people in here have those. Because they chose to work alone."
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:01 am

The elder guard sighed and grabbed the flustered one by his shoulder, "Oh get over it, young idiot. They always do that, just ignore them." The gruff old man muttered out, having worked here for too long to even care to get caught up in all that sort of stuff. Mace raised a brow at this and gave a laugh, seeing as the younger guard didn't seem to want to walk to the next cell. After he finished his laughter he looked to the other and gave a faint snort, "Good one, Cheshire."

The guy waved his wrist at the other's words, "He can get out if he wanted, he's a timing sort of guy. Besides - he's escaped a building under high guard before with crazed dogs hunting for him. He can get out of here if he put in the effort." Dymitry snapped his fingers - obviously he had a plan going on in his mind, and by that snap he had one he liked.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:14 am

Alik shrugged while laughing lightly. It was always fun to do and that guard was holding the clip board. "I had my reasons. That guard was holding the clip board saying if we are getting a new lock. We are not which is good. For me at least. I have a plan. Well technically I've had it for awhile. I'm just starting it early. My mafia has been waiting. I think they have waited long enough." His mind was made up and he was getting out. Out of here and back to his days of leading the mafia. He kind of missed it now that he thought about it. It would be good to get back.

Ace watched Dymitry. If he wanted out he would have to act soon. And hope the lock wasn't changed. Because if it was it would be upgraded and harder to break. He himself wasn't going to act like he didn't want out. But he doubted he would be able to. But the more he thought about getting out and and back to what he had done. The more he wanted out. Only this time he would be more careful. Wouldn't get caught. As he sat there he thought of all the ways he could have done it better.
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:05 pm

"Oh? And how do you intend to do that?" Mace asked with a raised brow, head tilted a little while he sat there for a moment in thought about the other leaving. They'd move him to the minor offence and let him rot in boredom there, how fun for him. Of course in that jail he could get out - if he wasn't recruited by then. Humming a bit he swung his legs and soon stood up, "So you just flaunted to take a peek at the clip board? How nice." He said with the slight roll of his Halloween colored eyes.

Dymitry looked to the others for a moment, unaware they had actually been talking, seeing as he'd been so wrapped up in his own thoughts. He looked around the room a moment before stepping up to the cell door before the guards had come by, he reached his arms through the bars and touched around the lock to see if it was good or not.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:32 pm

Alik laid back on his bed and pulled out his knife. Swishing it through the air he listened to the sound it made as it cut the air. Hearing this sound he smiled slightly. "Simple really. Before the new building is built and more security is added here. Just because I'm behind bars doesn't mean that my mafia isn't still loyal. They are all just itching to break me out. I had promised that when I turned twenty-three I would let them break me out. Now I'm changing my mind and breaking out early. That lock over there not as good as they think. I actually kind of broke it awhile ago. Just made it look like its not. My mafia will break me out. Just need to let them know that I want out early."

Ace watched as Dymitry started playing with the lock. He remained silent as he watched. Questions swirled in his mind. But he kept them to himself. At the right time he would ask. Dymitry was busy and would more than likely not answer them. If he waited though and then asked he would be more likely to get answers.
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:31 am

Mace nodded his head a little and rubbed the back of his neck for a moment before he got involved with his longer hair and began to braid a few locks at random. "Ah, well have fun getting out of here and running your mafia." He muttered out while he faded to silence for a moment, honestly he had no other things to say besides that so he just drummed his fingers for a moment. Once he braided just about all of the inner lower layer of his hair, he waved the other to come and sit on the ground in front of him. It was boring to play with his own hair, besides - he used to braid his baby sister's hair all the time. "What nationality are you?"

Dymitry toyed with the lock a little longer before he moved a hand away from the lock and dug in his hair - at random he pulled out a long and small white bobby pin before unlocking the cell, after that was done...he wedged in the smaller bobby pin to keep it unlocked for as long as he could. It would allow the key in, but it wouldn't allow it to snap and lock. "Tape...I need tape...."
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:20 pm

Alik sat in his bed for a moment thinking. The mafia would need new members. That was one of the things he thought had made it a little boring. Being with the same predictable people every year and all the time. He needed people that would bring a little excitement to it. That and he would probable have to kill off a few members in the mafia. Some of them might be thinking that he shouldn't be in charge. He couldn't have that now could he. Just thinking about it made a twisted smirk appear on his face. Seeing the other wave him over he shrugged and got up. Walking over there he sat down in front of him. "Russian." Pausing for a minute he continued to think but this time out loud. "I need new people. The mafia could use some interesting people. Make it a little less boring. But who..."

Ace sat and watched him. He was over there messing with the lock. The guards still hadn't reached their cell. Hearing Dymitry mutter about how he needed tape Ace raised an eyebrow. To him the answer was simple. It seemed like the guards would be coming to their cell tomorrow. There were just to many cells and the guards couldn't check them all today. "Just get it from the dealers. You said they have everything."
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:28 pm

"I'm Dutch, born in the Netherlands and forced to this country." Mace said in a calm voice, pleased when the other sat down in front of him. Scooting forwards on the bed, Mace grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back to be against the bed frame and facing away from the longer haired male. "Well I dunno whom you may want or where to get them - I suggest looking and convincing those in the higher up jail." Mace said, grabbing at the long white hair and pulling it back - running his fingers through the soft silky hair that had one or two rough parts. Probably from the lack of grooming, he started at the bangs and pulled them back before he began to braid the white hair. Unable to grab any black threads of hair due to the fact it was cut short on both sides, unlike Demi-mimi, whom had only the one side cut short. But they both had a basic hair style that was nearly the same.

"Yes I did, but here's the trick to it...It's not meal time, out doors time, nor is it bathing time. I can't get to them, if not for those three things then nothing can happen." Dymitry frowned and brushed back his hair, the eye that was hidden under the hair had a long cut and a few scratches. All fresh and new, but it was obvious he'd forgotten what had happened. After all...just because you're one of the Top Dogs doesn't mean you're stronger than some people, size wise you could easily overwhelm him - which was always really scary.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Alik shrugged lightly. There wasn't anyone that was really higher up than him. There were a few others at the same level. Like Dymitry. Then there were those trying to claw their way to the top. Like Belharrise and Maricelli. Maricelli...the whore who had the prison owner rapped around his finger plus practically all the higher up wardens. The higher up wardens...that would do anything for Maricelli. He grinned wickedly. Looks like he needed to talk to Maricelli. It also looked like he found a way to get word to his mafia. "No. There is no one higher than where I am. Just because they are a big shot here...that means nothing. I need people that want out. But once out will join my mafia. I want new people. That and once out I'll be getting rid of a few old members that are not as loyal as they should be."

Ace thought for a minute. It was still morning and they hadn't gone to lunch or outside. But the guards were checking cells toward the morning. Walking over he looked out the cell. The guards were not even close to the cell. They wouldn't be checking it today it seemed. "The guards might not check it today. If they don't go to the dealers at lunch or whenever. Or I guess you could distract the guard that checks the lock. There is a young guard checking the licks looks kind of new. Distract him. Mess with him. Then he will be busy with you to actually fully check the lock. Then you can get your tape from the dealers when you get a chance. Because if you act all suductive or whatever. He will put down that the lock is good and doesn't need to be changed."
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Mace nodded his head at what the other said and allowed his fingers to tangle in the other's white hair before forcing the other to tip his head back. Though it were rather easy since the threat between the two was little to nothing, so of course there would be no resistance. "You think a lot, you know that? You keep tuning out, besides that wasn't what I meant. I meant people around your level, and by higher up I meant Belharris, Mariselli, yourself, and Foster. People that aren't apart of the gangs here." Mace let the grip in the other's hair loosen up before he gently ran his nimble fingers through the unbraided hair. "Besides, don't worry about loyalty. I'm sure everyone will bend on their knees for you and become your obedient dog." Mace let his eye fall half lidded while he tied the braid that was resting on the middle of his head, tying it with a band before working on the rest of the longer hair.

Dymitry raised a brow and looked at the other for a moment raising a brow and looking him up and down for a moment before he placed his hands on his hips for a moment before giving a snort. "As if I'd fuck around with a Guard like that, sure I'm a worse whore than Mariselli but hey, I have limits and guards aren't my thing." Dymitry stated in a simple tone before he looked towards the lock for several moment, snapping his fingers softly he walked over to the bunk beds and jumped up to the top one - Jackson's. Whom was the other cell mate. "Where is it?" He called down, Jackson raised a brow, "Under the pillow like always."
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:39 pm

Alik let Mace braid his hair. Not really caring. As he sat there his mind racing. Belhariise...fuck no. Just no. Maricelli...maybe. He was a whore but still useful. Alik knew what he was in here for. And it could be useful to him. It was something to consider. Dymitry...no. It's just how it was. His feelings did not matter. He couldn't allow himself to care. Not after what happened. So Dymitry was a no. Silently he sat there. Letting Mace braid his hair. His face was blank. Showing nothing of which he was thinking...or feeling. Eyes remaining empty and almost lifeless. As if he was dead. It was better to keep the mask in. Show nothing...feel nothing. That's just how it was.

Ace shrugged and went back to his bed. Laying down he started up at the ceiling. His hair covered his eyes which were closed. If he didn't want to take his advice them he wouldn't give any. It didn't really matter to him. Dymitry got out good for him. If he didn't well then that sucks for him.
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Mace hummed a little and placed in a few words his mother would sing to him and in turn he would to his little sister, his fingers weaving the threads of hair together. "Hansel and Gretel walked in tha woods, hand in hand as they skipped down tha path. Swaying from side to side, keeping pinkies intertwined. The trees soon grew over tha dirt path, hiding them from the life they once knew... The sun began to fade over the trees, and the moon welcomed the night. A lovely house of candy and death lingered in the lurking woods. Gretel tugged on Hansel's hand, leading him to their unfaithful death." The tone was slow and soft, rather eerie really - such a child's song, just a little hint to why he was such a fuck up.

Grabbing a certain rubber items, he ripped it open and tore it before pulling out another bobby pin, jumping off the bed and going to the door, it was slightly open due to the fact he had unlocked it. As a safety, he slid the somewhat slimy rubber over the lock and kept it in place by piercing it with the bobby pin and bending it. Closing the door he stepped back, a proud smirk on his face.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:14 pm

As Mace braided his hair he sat there deep in thought. How to get word to his mafia? A problem that needed to be solved. There were a few wardens and guards that would do it. But only for the right price. And he wasn't sure if he wanted to pay it. Someone else though...someone that he could get to do it for him. But who? Not a lot of people trusted him. Then again he didn't need them to trust him. Just needed them to do what he wanted. Then he got it. Mariselli... he had all the guards, wardens, and the owner of the prison wrapped around his finger. Looks like he found a way to contact his mafia. Now to the cell door. He had already broken the lock. But had made it look like it hadn't been. So that was taken care of. But he would need to get out soon.

Ace didn't even bother to look up. He laid on the bed his eyes some what closed. It sounded like Dymitry had done what he had wanted to. They had about thirty minutes until it was time for them to go to lunch period and then outside. He wondered what was going to happen this time. It seemed as if things had become more tense around here. The fact that there were more people around here then normal was not helping. Fights happened more often. They would break out at any time and over anything.
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:26 pm

{ Sorry for the delay - Coal attacked Halloween.

Want to time skip to....lunch? I can post it. }

Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:30 pm

{Yeah lets do that. How did Coal attack Halloween....Halloween is way bigger than Coal....}
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:45 pm

OKay~ I dunno, I was just sitting here and all of a sudden the rocks start flying and he's attacking her tail. She can't bend that way so all she can do is kick. }

The cells were unlocked in masses and many began to walk out and towards the cafe or just straight to the outdoors area, the masses had grown noisy and slowly Foster and Stone cells were unlocked and allowed out. Mace stood up and undid the braids, tossing the ribbon to the side and brushing off his pants - awkwardly stepping around Alik so he didn't seem weird. After all, he had the other pinned against the bed frame while he toyed with his hair. "Are we going to lunch or straight to the outdoors?" He asked, though an announcement came on and interrupted any response he may have gotten. A factory was being shut down due to the fact their boss had died, and due to the mass of unsold meat products - it was all being given to the jail. There was more than what was honestly needed.

Dymitry stretched but paused, he didn't really feel all too well. Going towards the small dresser he pulled out a big white T-shirt and his navy sweat pants, dressing in that rather than his fancy clothing. His stomach was in a horrid pain and in all honesty...he didn't think he wanted to eat due to the pain. Pursing his lips he walked over to his bed and just curled on his side, holding the pillow and pressing against the wall. Jackson frowned a moment, shaking his head a little and heading out of the room - well aware of the issue.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:00 pm

{Fighting dirty I see.}

It almost seemed like Mace was a little uncomfortable when he stood up. Lightly he laughed he knew what position they had been in a second ago. And it slightly amused him that he was acting so awkwardly about it. Alik looked out the cell. His eyes landed on Dymitry's cell. Looking into it he saw him curled up into himself. His face turning a little dark he glanced at Mace. Sighing he scolded himself for what he was about to do. "Go on with out me. I have something I need to take care of." Walking out of the cell he disappeared down crowded pathway. Hate you Dymitry...hate you so much... He also hated the fact that he was walking in the direction of Dymitry's cell.

Ace sat up and got off the bed. At first he didn't notice Dymitry laying on his bed. He watched as the other cell mate left. Walking out into the extremely crowded pathway. About to follow he stopped and glanced behind him. It looked like Dymitry was curled up into himself. Looked as if he wasn't leaving anytime soon. Hesitating at the cell door he paused. "Are you coming?"
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:54 pm

{ He's an ass....Val kinda just...y'know, ditched them. }}

Mace nodded his head and walked off towards the cafe with a soft sigh, placing his hands in his pockets as he watched the other walk off in the other direction -though he was unaware of where he'd be heading. Shaking it off, he started off towards the cafe, not really hesitating either. Pursing his lips with his hands in his pockets while he walked further, drumming his fingers until he entered the cafe and went to the short line to get something to actually eat for once.

Dymitry shook his head and gave a soft sigh, "No...it's fine, just leave." He mumbled over, waving a hand at him while he curled on the bed a bit more, holding the pillow and pulling up his blanket.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:23 pm

{Ha}

Alik walked down the pathway. No one seemed to notice that he was going in a different direction. Once he got to the cell the only one in it was Dymitry. He paused before he silently entered the cell. As he walked into it he made sure to not make a sound. Pausing for a second he walked over to a bed and sat down. The bed lightly creaked as he did.

Ace stood in the opening for a moment. Shrugging he turned away. Leaving the cell he walked down the pathway. Going to the lunch room he looked around. Sighing he went to the lunch line. It seemed like the line was longer than it normally was.
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Dymitry took in a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh, opening his icy eyes and glancing over at Alik in confusion, "Why are you in here? I'd figure your love for dead animal flesh would drive you all the way to the cafe`, what makes me so special that I'm keeping you from your odd craving?" Dymitry rolled over a little to somewhat face the other, but moved slowly due to the horrible pain in his stomach - a hidden gash that had scabbed over but wasn't able to stretch unless breaking. Thus due to the fact he wouldn't eat, eating caused the stomach to expand and the pangs were of hunger.

Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Alik watched him silently sitting on the bed. He was moving slow almost as if in pain. From the looks of it the source of pain seemed to be his stomach area. Sighing he twisted one of his skull rings around his middle finger. Why was he here? Good question. To bad he didn't know the answer. It's true he did love meat and the fact that they actually had some and he wasn't there made him sad. So why was he here? Why was Dymitry so 'special'? The more he thought about it the more he knew the answer. He wished he didn't. That it wasn't the answer. But nothing good would come of his feelings. Bottle them up Alik. It didn't do you any good to feel this way. Push them down and soon they might disappear. Like you never had them. Like you don't feel this way. Maybe the fact that I love him will disappear... Blinking he stared at Dymitry for a moment. "Why are you not there? Figured you would be the first one to get there. So what's wrong with you?"
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:20 am

Dymitry watched the other in deep thought, it had been a while since the two actually had so little space between them but he felt as though he couldn't 'read' the other's thoughts. But upon looking him over, he didn't have that certain glow he did when they were together. I'm sorry I ever hurt you.... If I could go back I'd bitch slap sense into my former self, I was scared... But of course, you'll never hear the words 'i'm sorry' come out of my mouth. Dymitry gave a laugh, even if it were weak. "Eh, I'm not hungry, no big deal really. Besides we all know that the bad stuff is served first and the good meat is in the back. It was true in all reality, reaching a hand up he tangled his hand in the other's hair and gave a small smile. The soft feel was so nice, but he pulled his hand away and laid back down and looked the other over a moment. "Besides, you never answered me."
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:07 pm

Alik shrugged and looked away. He made sure to keep his face blank. To push everything down and lock it up. When he felt the other gently run his hand through his hair he wanted to just lean in to the touch. But he didn't instead he sat still not moving. Acting as if he didn't care. When in reality he won't let himself care. Sitting there he twisted the skull ring around his finger gazing blankly at a wall. After a moment he finally turned and looked at Dymitry again. Keeping his expression the same. Not letting anything slip out. Quietly he sighed and closed his eyes for a second. "Which one. You asked two questions. Which question did you want the answer to. Why am I here? Or. What makes you so special?"
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:23 pm

"Well, answer both of my questions," Dymitry said with a coy grin on his face while he scanned the other over with semi-covered icy blue eyes, his face was a little covered with the long white hair. He moved a little - slowly - and scooted closer to the other and sighed softly. In all honesty, he wanted to be closer to the other and either hold him or be held. Closing his eyes for a moment he waited for the other to speak up and answer him, "Yea...What is it that makes me so special to you? Go on and tell me puppy-dog." Alik was the original 'dog' to Dymitry, after you have one dog and it leaves - no other dog will be the same. So to speak.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Alik felt Dymitry slowly scoot closer. He didn't move just sat there. Hearing that stupid nickname made him want to roll his eyes and smile at the same time. But he only silently sat there. While most people would hate being called that he didn't mind. How should he answer those questions. Maybe he shouldn't have come here. Should have just went to the lunch area. He couldn't help himself though he had to come here. His heart and mind. They must hate each other they are at constant war with one another. It looked like his heart was winning. Turning his attention to Dymitry he studied him. His eyes trailed over his face. Reaching up the tips of his fingers gently touched his cheek. It was like his hand had a mind of its own when he traced Dymitry's lips. Pulling away he let his hand fall. "I don't think I should tell you."Because if I do I can't handle you not feeling the same way...
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:57 pm

Dymitry gave a faint shrug, "That's alright - you don't have to answer, after all..who knows if your little conflict shall end." Demi reached his hands up and lazily slapped a hand to the top of Alik's head and on his chest, as though to point out where the war was taking place. After a moment he pulled his hands back but looked at one, "You're squishy." He stated simply with a snide smirk, rolling away so he wasn't slapped, let alone hit. "I have another question, has anyone attacked you to attempt to take your place?" He asked, sure there were two differences for Dymitry, just beating him wasn't enough.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:10 pm

Alik sighed and looked away. He should be leaving soon. If he wanted to talk to Maricelli it would have to be soon. The sooner he got out the better. Then he would be away from Dymitry. If he was away and never had to see him then the feelings would fade. Plus once out he could drown himself in alcohol, sex, and blood. Dymitry would become a faint memory then. Slipping on a cocky grin he looked at Dymitry. "Yeah. Some have but they all end up at the same place. In a body bag. Let me guess you've had a few run ins. From the way you are moving slowly. As if your hurt. Poor Demi." The last part he said mockingly making a sad face before smirking.
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:15 pm

"Hey, that shit hurt!" Dymitry snapped back, though he could tell the other was just fooling - it actually did hurt. Sitting up a bit too fast, he slowly faded back down to the bed. "I had no clue knives would be involved...it was unfair." What was fair in jail? Nothing, except for the possible fact that he was out numbered. "Oh hush mr. I-can-beat-the-shit-out-of-everyone-and-everything." He muttered out before rolling on his back and staring up at the other for a second or two.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Knives. He loved knives. Any sharp object he loved. Actually any object he could use to put people in pain he loved. But knives and other sharp objects they were his favorite. Smirking at him he laughed. "Of course it hurt. One that's what they were trying to do. Two it was a knife. Sweetie it's going to hurt. So who did it this time?" It was always someone new each time. Normally after someone was beaten they stopped trying. But you could never be certain. It was one of the down sides to being up top. It was the price that they had to pay. "I never said I could beat the shit out of everyone and everything. For instants I couldn't beat the shit out of a puppy or kitten. They are just too cute." Now I know one of the things I'm doing when I get out. Get kitten or puppy.
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:33 pm

"Oh hush, I knew it would hurt...I'm not dumb." Dymitry growled out while he curled on the bed, turning to lay on his stomach with his head resting on his crossed arms. "Eh, I dunno...it just happened. I know it was four people though, I didn't expect it though - I mean, who attacks someone in the halls at random and drags them away? That's being a coward, but it hurt a lot. Kicking, hitting, just the beating in general. Though I was smart and didn't fight back...well, at least when they were looking at me." Dymitry was the one to strike when unexpected, turn your back on him and he'll stab you in the back of your neck. Though that was expected from someone who bit people in claiming as property, speaking of which... "Do you still have that bite scar?"
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Alik smirked at him. "Did you kill them?~" The bitemark scar was still there. He remembered when he had got it. Dymitry had randomly bitten him and then licked it. So he had been 'claimed' as Dymitry's back then. He was fine with it he had claimed Dymitry as well. But instead of biting him he did something else. "Kind of." After Dymitry and him had...separated he had done a lot to get rid of it. Including putting scars over it. He had used his own knife and cut an X over it. The X had scarred over te bitemark. "Do you still have my name carved into you?" He had carved his name into Dymitry after he had bitten him. That was his way of 'claiming'.
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:58 pm

"Well...I killed two and then one ran off, the third tried to run but I got his legs and dragged him back. He has a broken collar bone, neck, pelvis, and two broken legs." Dymitry shrugged a little while he sat there for a moment in thought of how fun that was...taking a small mallet and beating that one person whom literally broke down in tears underneath him while his neck was being wrung. "Of course I do, it hasn't been touched by my hands." He stated, more over because he couldn't reach that far on his back - it was a pain for others whom he was with, seeing as it was intimidating at times. Sure others have tried to get rid of it, but he'd attack them, he treasured every mark on his body, after all - it was there for a reason.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Alik nodded his head. "That must have been fun." He remembered every moment, feeling, and emotion when he had put that X over the bitemark. Another things he remembered was that he had actually cried. For once in his life he had cried. It was the first time and the last. The reason he had cried was not because it had been painful cutting the knife into his skin. No, the pain ran deeper than that. In all truth the X hadn't hurt as much as the reason why he put it there. You could still see the bitemark the only difference was the scar over it. He had used his favorite knife to do it.
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:47 pm

Dymitry nodded his head a little, "Just a little, it was more in anger than anything." He stated, waving his hand a little while he stayed on the bed with a frown on his face before he looked over at Alik for a moment. "Why are you still in here?" He asked, more towards the fact that he was just lingering there. After all...Dymitry figured he'd leave after one or two words, after all...the ending of their relationship was pretty harsh. The tone used was pretty soft and questioning, confused in all reality.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Alik nodded his head. It was time for him to go. He had things to do. Things that needed to get done if he was ever going to leave. Standing he paused for a second. "Your right. I think it's time for me to leave. I have to talk to Maricelli about something." He meant that in more was than one. Leave the cell and the jail. "Nice talking." Going to the cell door he silently walked out. Slowly and silently he walked down the pathway to the lunch area.
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Dymitry gave a soft wave and curled up with a small sigh while he lay on his stomach, looking forwards towards the wall that had several gashes in it. Seeing as he was clawing the walls constantly for no real reason except boredom, when the other left the cell Dymitry could feel a pang in his chest before he buried his face.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:27 pm

As he walked down the pathway he could almost feel his heart cracking. Pushing down the feeling he slapped on a cocky smile. Acting like everything was ok. Reaching the lunch area he looked around for Maricelli. Once finding him he walked over. "Oh Maricelli~" Putting his hands on his shoulder he glared at everyone else at the table. They all got up and left. "Now I have a...favor to ask."
Tiny time skip

Grinning Alik got in line to get some food. Maricelli had agreed to what he wanted. Probable because Alik had held a knife to his throat the whole conversation. But it was still going to be done. Grabbing the largest and bloodiest piece there he went to his table in the corner and sat down. Just like it always was it was empty except him.
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:37 pm

Dymitry never once exited to go out and get something to eat, he'd somewhat grown used to not eating as much since he got the wounds. He sighed faintly and curled up a little more - if possible - and gave a soft yawn. He felt dizzy and tired and worn down, but soft foot steps kept him awake. Jackson had come back - the one who was slowly trying to take that place Alik had once held in the bruised organ. "Hey, eat a little." The blue haired male said, sitting down at the bed's edge and nudging a little bit of the food he had over to Dymitry.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Alik watched everyone while he ate. Since they had meat that also meant knives. You never knew when someone would attack you. With all the knives in the room it had became dangerous. Plus the fact that he was up top and everyone wanted to replace him he had to be careful. Watchful and careful always ready to defend himself. His lips were slightly bloody from the meat. Seeing a few people glancing at him he grinned at them. Showing off his bloody lips and sharp teeth. Licking the knife clean of blood his grin grew wider.
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:33 pm

Dymitry gave a glower and shoved the plate away, scooting away and pulling his blanket up - he knew the other's intentions of being replacement. Sure they messed around all the time but y'know, that was called mindless sex. Sure he knew that if he went around and screwed with this one person over and over again it would trigger some emotions.

Mace walked over and sat down next to the other with a soft sigh, pursing his lips. He's already eaten and gone outdoors but he'd grown bored of that.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Alik looked around not noticing Mace sit next to him. He needed a distraction. Not blood not thus time. Something else. Alcohol maybe later. He shouldn't have went and talked to Dymitry. When he had been walking away he had seen Jackson slip into the cell. Now all he could think about was what they were doing. He knew that Dymitry and Jackson had been messing around. How could he not. All he had to do was look out his cell door and could see into Dymitry's. They are probable fucking right now. With out even realizing it he had taken the knife and was brutally stabbing the piece of meat on his plate.
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Jackson frowned while he watched the rejection of food, he knew if he force fed the other that everything that could be built would tumble and become nothing more than forgotten dust. But he could always just force himself back onto the Foster child, after all he was like a cat. He'd come to you if he wanted something, other wise you were nothing more than a being invading his space. The typical reason most were called a dog, "You have to or you'll break." He stated firmly, but was rejected once more.

Mace frowned when he was unnoticed, but that was only because the other was in such deep thought, how boring. "What's rotting on your mind?" He muttered over to the other, loud enough to hear but muttered since his chin was on his hand.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:21 pm

Alik paused in stabbing the piece of meat. Now was not the time. Looking up at Mace he practically snarled at him. He was pissed and needed a way to release his anger. Staring at Mace the usual playfulness was gone. Replaced with cold hard anger. Standing he threw the knife at Mace. It stuck in the table right in front of Mace. Turning away he stopped at a table. Seeing one of his bitches as he called them he yanked them out of their seat. He dragged them out into a empty pathway. Throwing them against the wall he held them there. Pushing his own body up against the others he captured his lips in a rough kiss. Pulling away he pulled them into a empty room. Looks like he had found a distraction. Pushing them on the floor he straddled him. Leaning down he began to roughly kiss him once again. He didn't question why Alik was doing this. Alik had a few bitches that he would do this with. They were use to it and didn't question it.
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Mace stared at the other for a moment and glared before watching him drag some random person off towards the halls, grabbing the knife he threw it at the wall. Splitting a few hairs on the way over before wedging in the wall due to such force and power, he sat down and placed his head back on his hand and growled muttered words to himself.

Dymitry felt weight on his back, Jackson was lying on him as if they had a relationship. Though he wasn't shoved off, more over the fact he couldn't turn or the wound would tear. Closing his eyes he allowed himself to drift off to sleep and ignore the other, whom was persistent to hold him.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Once Alik was done he stood and redressed himself. He needed a new bitch. Looks like he was a little to rough this time. His toy seemed to have broken. Oh well there were plenty of others. Stepping back out into the hall he looked around. It was time to go back to their cells. The pathway was crowded with people. A few gave him looks but turned away and continued walking. Calmly he walked back to his cell. His anger had gone down after that. Going to his cell he walked in and sat on the bed.

Ace walked down the pathway. He had mostly stayed in the shadows of the prison. Watching everyone and listening. Reaching his cell he walked in. Seeing Jackson holding Dymitry. Or at least trying. Well isn't this interesting...especially considering Alik had just fucked someone in a room off the hall way if the noises were anything to go by. Shaking his head he say on his bed. Sometimes he heard things he really didn't want to.
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:46 pm

Mace walked towards his cell hall with a soft sigh, rubbing his face and the thin cloth on his eye before he made it towards the steel bars. Stepping in, he realized how much freedom they had in this jail that would soon be just ripped from their hands. If he could get word to his baby sister maybe she could try and get him out, sure that sounded crazy to rely on a seven year old but...his insanity rubbed off on her. She was killing little bunnies with pouring chloroform down their throats.

Jackson continued to try and grab the other, but the limp body was like sand - impossible to hold. But soon he was struck in the face and thrown off the bed, obviously something pained Dymitry. Jackson had slid a hand between the mattress and the body and accidentally grabbed the wounded area that was too tender to even be handled.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:57 pm

Alik sat there when a sudden thought struck him. Turning he stated intently at Mace not blinking. If he broke out of the prison then everyone in the prison would be killed. It would be like the prison never exsisted. Because once you came to this prison that meant there was no where else to go. So if he broke out then everyone in the prison would have to be killed. It was something that had been decided when the prison was built. Grinning he stared at Mace. "Mace. What would you do to get out of here?"

Ace snorted when he saw Jackson get shoved off of Dymitry. Looks like someone was getting tired of being held on to. It was really quit amusing to watch Jackson try to get Dymitry to 'love' him or whatever. To Ace it was clear that all Dymitry wanted was mindless sex. And if he loved anyone it was that Alik person. But their relationship had been ruined. Jackson was trying to worm his way into what had once been Alik's place. Which wasn't going to happen. Ace wondered sometimes if Dymitry still loved Alik. But was to prideful to admit it. Looking at Jackson he said in a sing song voice. "Regection~"
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:04 pm

Mace looked over and rubbed the back of his head for a moment, "Well I'd have to have a better motive rather than just getting out. But if I had to on my own part, I'd become the murders bastard I've been corrected from being." He said simply, looking over at him with furrowed brows, "Why? Besides, I don't just kill on a whim, I have to be pushed over my will."

Dymitry narrowed his eyes before turning away and curling on his side - back to the both of them before pulling off the shirt. It was bloody now, and in his fit of rage he got off of the bed and shoved Jackson's head down. Prying his mouth open with the thin fingers, gripping the blood covered part - he stuffed it in the other's mouth with his free hand, stabbing his fingers down until a good part of the shirt was in the other's mouth. Sure he was gagging and trying to get the skinny and frail other off, but he wouldn't hurt him. Or, he wouldn't hurt his chances.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next