Jail Cells.

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Jail Cells.

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Alik continued to grin at him. "If I break out then everyone left in this prison will be killed. It's a stupid rule that was made up when the prison was made. I think that's a pretty good motive." Pausing he stared at Mace his smile never leaving. "When I break out I'd be willing to take you with me. On a few conditions of course. The only question is if your willing to do it or not."

Ace watched them with interest. He raised an eyebrow when Dymitry shoved his shirt down Jackson's throat. After a moment of watching he laughed softly. Jackson should really learn to just stop. But then again it was always amusing to watch.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:31 pm

"Well I want to know what those conditions are before I even dare to agree with you." Mace stated firmly, he was the one to be strong on making his choices, and this was no different from choosing between one flavor and another of ice cream. He narrowed his only eye at the other in wait, tilting his head somewhat in wait.

Dymitry got off and walked back to his bed, but went to the second bunk and curled up there. Though he kicked the latter away and coiled into himself while the blood began to clot.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

View user profile http://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Alik smiled 'sweetly' at him. Standing he walked over to the cell door. Leaning on it he looked into Dymitry's cell. Seeing Jackson curled up on the floor he smirked. Beckoning Mace over he waited until he came over. Pointing to Jackson he spoke. "You see him. Blue hair. Curled up on the floor. I want you to kill him. That's condition one. Number two once out you must join my mafia. And you can bring someone with you. For instance if you have someone out of this prison that you want to come with you. They can I don't care. Three. You can not double cross me. And you will do as I say. Deal. Or not?"
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:56 pm

"Why do you want him dead in particular?" Mace asked with a frown on his face before watching the blue haired male pull the fabric out of his mouth and cough roughly to the pain. He knew the other and that Foster guy had some kind of relation together, so he could see why he'd want that offending guy out of the picture, but he wanted to hear that out of the other's mouth. "And I dunno who I want to get out with me..."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:11 am

Alik turned away from the cell door and went back to his bed. Sitting there he pulled out his knife. Twirling it in his hand he watched the slimy blade. "Simple. Because he took what was mine. He started everything. It's his fault. The reason why that relationship ended do badly was because of that fucking bastard. I want him dead. I want him to be brutally killed." Pausing for a second he held the knife still in his hands. "You get one person. They can either be in the prison. Or they can be someone out of it. If you have a friend, lover, or family member out there you can pick them. Once we are out of here I can find them for you. But you still have to join my mafia. They can come with you when you join. Deal?"
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:22 am

Nodding his head, he stood up and brushed his hair back before sitting in his bed and rolled to his back with a soft sigh before turning his head to stare at the other for a moment. "Alright, I'll kill him for you, don't worry about it." He muttered since the other was serious about this, he looked to the blue haired male with a frown on his face while he swung his legs for a moment. "I'll let him suffer, and I want my little sister to come with us. She lives in the Netherlands by the ports." He said softly while he lay there with a hum in his voice.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:32 am

Alik grinned lightly. "I'm getting word to them by tomorrow. We will have to be gone before the new prison is built. Just a heads up I might bring more people. With the promise they join my mafia. I need new members and there is a wide selection here." Laying on his bed he grinned up at the ceiling. Oh Jackson you should have never taken what was mine. I don't share well with others.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:00 am

"Just be careful with her...she got in an accident and doesn't have her left arm anymore, from the shoulder down." it was clear that Mace loved his sister dearly and never wanted anything bad to happen to her, though he only mentioned that because her arm was still in recovery. After the white van had left with him she tried to chase after but was hit by a Hummer and lived - surprisingly - but her arm was crippled and taken off. "Who else do you have in mind to take?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:14 pm

Alik nodded his head. He would keep his promise if Mace kept his. "Just make it brutal. I'm not exactly sure when we are getting out. So be ready at all times." Pausing he looked out the cell door thinking. "I'm not sure who else. I have a few in mind."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:18 pm

Nodding his head, he pursed his lips a little before he sat back in his bed and thought for a moment. "OKay, I'll kill him tomorrow when we are allowed out doors." He said simply with a small hum in his voice.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:30 pm

"Oh wonderful. I'll be watching." Alik grinned at the thought. Looks like he has something to look forward to. Raising his knife he started cutting it through the air. He had already written the letter to give to his mafia. It would be delivered to a person that was connected to his mafia and then handed to them. The letter simple said that he wanted out and soon. Plus that he was bringing a few others.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:35 pm

Time skip to the day of murder? }}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:41 pm

{yeah}
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:08 pm

The bell for lunch had rung and the doors were opened, many just started off but Mace lingered back and watched Jackson head to lunch to retrieve food for himself and for Dymitry. That would be a twenty minute wait for the other to return, but he would wait and skip out on that for now. Dymitry was still in bed, all bundled up in pain and sleep.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:29 pm

Alik left the cell. But stayed close enough to watch. Staying in the shadows he waited. He wanted to watch as the life slowly drained from Jackson's eyes. From where he sat and watched no one would be able to see him. He could see them though. Just the the thought of Jackson dying had him smirking.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:44 pm

Twenty minutes passed with ease, watching the taller male walk back to the cell and take a seat on the bed while trying to force feed the weaker ill male with white hair. It was easy to tell by any angle that Demi was being force fed, after all - being straddled and forced to have their mouth pried open was easy to see. And the struggle was so easy to pick out, swearing and confusion touching in with noise as well. Mace frowned a little and touched the knife he'd been lent before going to the small path that intersected from one end to the other. { Like when we were at South Point Mall, that cross over path.} Sneaking up he snuck into the area and slowly stole a pillow. Creeping behind him he swung his leg and kicked him to the ground, he shoved the pillow on Jackson's face and kept it pinned by sitting on the edges of the pillow,he ripped up the shirt and stabbed the knife below his navel. Obvious like a 69 position - but he wasn't in for any sexual pleasure. Once the knife was dug in to the hilt, he dragged it up to the other's collar bone, pulling the knife out he spread the wound. Opening up Jackson while he were still breathing, he could see the heart pulsing and the lungs frantically moving with the diaphragm wiggling around. Pursing his lips he rolled up his sleeves and reached his hands into the other's organs, playing with his intestines like it were putty in his hands. Squishing it between his fingers until it ripped before he started to rip them and toss them to the side. He pulled all the intestines out and moved to the other organs, ripping them out and leaving just the heart and the lungs. He stabbed the lungs and forced an X on each, he then ripped out his heart and stuffed it in a jar to preserve it. Dymitry looked over in utter shock, though the look on his face changed and he turned around and laid down to sleep once more.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:05 pm

Alik watched as Jackson was brutally murdered. Grinning widely he started to laugh. The laugh echoing down the halls. It bounced off the walls making it sound like he was everywhere. Staying in the shadows his grin widened as he stared into the cell. He had wanted it brutal, bloody, messy, and painful. Looks like he had got it. Again he began to laugh loudly not being able to contain himself. To bad he didn't have a camera it would have been lovely to take pictures of to relive the moment over and over again. But he doubted he would ever forget it. The guards were going to be getting a nice surprise. Though they were used to it by now. Finding dead bodies of people that had been murdered with in the prison walls. With the people in here they had to expect it. His eyes trailed over ever detail from where he was. Not missing anything committing it all to memory. Such a lovely shade of red. It amused him greatly that Dymitry hadn't done anything but turn over and went back to sleep. Mace had done a wonderful job. Just what he wanted.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:16 pm

Dymitry could care less, all he wanted from Jackson was the sex and warmth - as well as false reassurance. He wanted a little doll to play with every now and again, but he didn't like dolls to much...rather, he loved pets more. And if you were his 'pet', you'd be showered in love and kindness, a side so rarely seen. Though he tended to...be an animal abuser, he's kick his dogs all the time. And he kicked too hard once, ended it with Alik, and regretted it every day. He listened as Mace gathered all the organs and place them back inside the terrible body. Then he heard sawing...Mace was cutting form the elbows and knees down, stuffing them in the body and cutting from the hip and shoulders down. Once that was done and the body were in bits, the sound of a grunt indicated the body was being lifted. Looking over his shoulder he watched as Mace threw it over the edge - falling four stories to the ground and splattering. Parts going everywhere.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:26 pm

Alik stepped out of the shadows and openly watched. His grin never leaving his face. Leaning against the railing he watched as the pieces of the body dropped to the ground below. It splattered each time a piece hit the floor. The blood coated the floor in a rich shade of red. Turning his head back to watch what was going on in the cell he waited for Mace to finish. Once again he couldn't help it but laugh loudly. The sound bouncing off the walls. Once Mace was done Alik would need to give the letter to Mericelli. He had time to do that. So he might as well enjoy the show.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:34 pm

Mace cleaned off his hands in Dymitry's cell before waving for Alik to go ahead and walk off and do what he needed. Seeing as he was having trouble cleaning his hands properly, due to the thick amount of DNA smeared on his hands and clinging under his nails.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:48 pm

Alik walked off to find Maricelli. It didn't take him long. Walking up to him he shooed everyone else away. Putting his hand on his shoulder he handed him the letter. "Make sure the letter gets to them soon. As in today." Maricelli nodded and took the letter. Putting it in his pocket he nodded once again. Alik walked away grinning. Now he just needed to pick a few more people to come with him. As he thought he got an idea. Maybe he should take Ace. Take one of Dymitry's gang members. Maybe.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:50 pm

Dymitry rubbed his face after a moment and watched Mace clean his hands, 'why'd you kill my little dolly?" He asked with a frown on his face, rather confused as the other stood there and thought of how to answer. "Simple, I was told to, so I killed him to get what I wanted."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:27 pm

Alik walked to the outside area. Not wanting to be inside. Looking around he walked over to a chair by the pool area and sat down. From there he watched everyone. Trying to pick who he wanted. Not to many that would slow him down. But not to less.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:33 pm

Dymitry nodded and stood up before looking around, he'd eaten enough that it nearly tore his wound. Pursing his lips a little, he walked out of the cell and started off to find where Alik was since - you know - he was behind all of this. Why wouldn't he?
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:52 pm

He didn't want everyone to know of his escape. There were a few snitches around here that would do anything to get in the favor of a warden or the prison owner. Alik would have to choose careful. Also have to be careful of who he spoke about his escape around. Wrong person heard and it all of a sudden would became much more difficult.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:01 pm

Dymitry kicked Alik's back gently - though it was more of a nudge while he stood behind the other with his hands in his pockets. "Hey, why'd you kill my doll?" He asked with furrowed brows, taking a seat next to the other but had a large gap between them.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:11 pm

Alik looked at Dymitry and couldn't help the smirk that spread across his face. Raising an eyebrow he blinked innocently. "I don't know what your talking about. I never touched him." It was true he never laid a hand on him. Turning away he continued what he was doing a second ago. His eyes would land on one person studying them. Before moving to another and doing the same thing.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:18 pm

"Well you were the brains behind it, so why did you want my dolly to die?" He asked simply, sliding his legs in the water before he leaned back on his hands with a soft sigh while he pursed his lips and tipped his head back. Closing his eyes and letting his skin take in the sun's warmth.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:36 pm

Alik paused in his search before continuing it. Leaning back he folded his hands in his lap. "Oh. Just tying up a loose end. So what are you doing out here? Thought you were hurt."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:40 pm

"I still am hurt, DORK." Dymitry snapped with a glare touching his eyes while a snarl crept on his lips. "You at least could have gotten rid of him while I wasn't in the room, seeing as I was asleep when I was force fed, heard all the screaming and such."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:55 pm

"Ah. Poor baby. That must have been horrible for you to watch that." Alik's tone started out sickly sweet. But soon turned bitter. His face turning into a snarl much like Dymitry's. "Must have broken your heart to watch and listen. Poor fucking you."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:00 pm

"No, not really - you could have been considerate to drag it to your room though." Dymitry seemed almost unphased now, swinging his legs in the water. "I was really intending to catch up on some sleep." Sighing a little he brought his legs up and set his chin on his knees.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:18 pm

"Now why would I do that. Blood stains are so hard to get out." Shrugging he glanced at him. But quickly turned away. "Besides it had to be done. It was one of the conditions that Mace had to do. If your trying to catch up on sleep why come out here? Just go back to bed."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 pm

"Why did you choose to kill Jackson? There are tons of people you could have chosen, da? It would have worked out for him either way, murder someone you hate...yet I can't recall Jackson ever doing anything to you, let alone...he never wanted to be near you." Dymitry trailed off a moment before and rubbed the back of his head and gave a mere shrug, "Neh...I was woken and I can't sleep anymore..."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:51 pm

Alik turned his head looking away. "Yeah he never wanted to get close to me. My reasons are non of your concern. You can always find a new doll, dog, puppy, friends with benefits, or fuck buddy. It seems like your quit good at it. I could have choosen someone else. But I wanted Jackson dead. Now he is. The reason is an old one. One that seems like I'm the only one that knows it."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:55 pm

Dymitry shrugged his shoulders faintly, "I think I'm done looking for people like that... They get too emotionally attached and I don't want that right now, rather I just want to rest it for now." He yawned faintly and rubbed his face while listening to the other speak. Upon hearing the ending he figured why Jackson was killed and brushed it off as nothing.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:19 pm

Alik stood and looked down at Dymitry. This talk was over. He had important things that needed to get done and soon. Maricelli by now would have given the letter to whoever and they were taking the letter to his Mafia. No time to waste. "I have deals to make with a few select people. So I must be leaving. It's a shame your not one of the people. Well better luck next time. Oh wait there won't be a next time. Goodbye Dymitry Foster. It's been really sucky knowing you." With that he began walking away.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:24 pm

Dymitry sighed a little as he listened, looking over at the other with a small frown on his face before he gave a gentle wave to the other as he walked away. "It's been horrid knowing you too..." He muttered out under his voice while he sat back on his hands, looking over at the water for a moment with a little glower, a terrible pang hit his chest.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:39 pm

Oh fuck it. Walking back over he bent down and grabbed Dymitry's face. Before the other could realize what he was about to do he leaned down and pressed their lips together. It seems like he just couldn't help himself.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:44 pm

Dymitry blinked in utter surprise and just sat there with wide icy eyes, looking up at the other for a second or two before turning his head to the side - ending the affection. "Now I remember what I hated about you, so blunt and straight forwards without warning." he muttered out, shifting to stand on his feet, "It's rude not to give a heads up."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm

Alik didn't say anything. Just turned and started walking away. As if nothing had happened. Emotions and feelings....such stupid things. They get you no where but heart ache... No more I'm done... Once he was out things would be different. There would be things he could distract himself with. He would be slightly busy. Reorganizing his mafia. Weeding out anyone that might be a problem and killing them. Yes. He could keep himself distracted. Maybe he could get a new knife. Something new to play with.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:56 pm

But I never said I hated it...Dymitry frowned when the other had left him, giving a sigh and rubbing the back of his for a moment before taking his seat once more on the ground and placing his legs back into the pool's cooler water. He leaned back on his hands once more and tried to think of...well...of nothing.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:11 am

Walking back into the building Alik sighed. He decided it would be better to just go back to his cell. Silently he made his way down the pathway. Reaching his cell he walked in and took a seat on his bed. The cells would be empty for a while. There normally were a few hours of time to be outside before being called in. Last he checked everyone else was outside. Calmly he stood and picked up a chair that was in the room. Calmly he picked it up and violently threw it against the wall. Going back to his bed he laid down. "I hate you." His voice was barely a whisper. The worst part was he disnt know if he was talking about Dymitry or himself.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:48 am

Dymitry grabbed a cigarette and lit it up, taking a soft puff before looking around the area - he felt weak. Not just physically, because that was obvious. But emotionally, he couldn't handle himself anymore...he was just putty in his own hands and slowly that putty was turning to sand and he was loosing it. he wanted to break down, but knew he couldn't, he knew he wasn't allowed. Yes people broke down all the time, but for Foster to fall would be dangerous.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Alik sat there just staring at the wall. It felt like he had just runaway. He didn't like this feeling. Alik Stone did not runaway he was no coward. Standing he walked out of the cell. Belhariise had been quite recently. He was planning something he had to be. But what? Looking around he reached down and pulled his knife from his boot. Most people knew he kept it there. This time though he slipped it into the waist band of his jeans. Not the best place but easy to pull out.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Len was at the pool in the Jail, swimming over to Dymitry and giving a sly grin and resting his arms crossed on the side. "Hello there little birdy~" His voice was a purr while he rested against the harsh cement, Dymitry gave a glower and blew smoke in the other's face to show that he didn't want to speak.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Alik silently walked down the pathway. Everyone was outside. So it would be pointless to go to the lunch area. Walking outside he stuck to the shadows. He wanted to go unseen. Len was over there in the pool talking to Dymitry. Or at least trying. What was he doing? Alik wanted to go over there and drown the bastard.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:09 pm

"Oh Birdy don't be so mean!" Len pouted a little, he didn't have a single scar on his body and he looked so innocent and he was so small he looked like a sweet doll. Dymitry took in a deep breath with the dangerous roll in between his lips, blowing the horrible scented smoke into the other's face again while words were hissed out. "Go.Away."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Alik stood there and studied Len. He had no scars on his body and he was small. Almost looked like a little kid. So innocent. Alik tended to break innocent things. His hand twitched wanting to grab his knife and go over there. But he waited instead. Waited and watched.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:20 pm

"Why should I? You looked sad, I came to comfort you in your time of need, yes? After all, loosing your dog and then loosing your doll - your room mate could hardly give a shit about you, a ton of people hate you and you're an unwanted Serbian killer." Len listened out all the true facts that seems to make Dymitry more and more angered. "You had your hands on this jail but then you started to slip away, what now? You're going to be lower than I ever was, long live the king right? Sorry king but you'll have to see the sun set soon."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next