Jail Cells.

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jail Cells.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jail Cells.

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:41 pm

From where Alik was he could hear everything that was being said. Taking his boots off he put his knife in one. Pulling his jeans off he then took off his shirt. Going over to the pool he silently slipped in going unnoticed. Going under water he swam over. Silently he came up out of the water behind Len. Leaning in he grinned down at him Len still not noticing him. "Well hello there~" He whispered in Len's ear. Reaching up he grabbed the back of Len's head. Shoving his head under the water he grinned down at him.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Len yelped and took a deep breath when he was shoved under water, thrashing around and slamming his foot between the other's legs several times before kicking at his hips and stomach to shove him back and off. As a small fellow with a cute face - he learned how to cause some pain on bigger people. Dymitry jumped when Alik suddenly jumped out of no where, but he settled down not moments after. "Sorry, but cubs have to learn not to mess with the Kings."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

View user profile http://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Alik only laughed at Alene's attempts to get him to let go. It still hurt when he was kicked but he ignored it. Pulling his head back up he slammed it back under. He continued doing this until he finally got bored. Yanking Len up he roughly held him up by his hair. "Hello Len~" His voice was sickly sweet as he spoke to him. "Trying to play with the big boys? I think you better stick to the kiddie area."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Len hissed at the other and coughed water out , spitting it to the side with a slight glare to the other. "S-shut up!" He snapped at Alik, reaching his hands up and gripping Alik's hands to keep the pain from getting too strong. "Let go.." He uttered out with a snarl in his voice.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:18 pm

Alik grinned at him and yanked his head back roughly. Grabbing his chin in a bruising grip he snarled at Len. "I don't think I'll shut up. I like hearing my voice. Let go? Why we are having so much fun." Finally he dropped him back into the water. He shoved him away making him fall back into the water.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:20 pm

Len huffed and swam away, ignoring the two like a stubborn child with a rotten attitude. Dymitry watched before grinding the drug into the ground and leaning back on his hands with a small sigh.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Alik watched as Len swim away and shook his head. Pulling himself out of the water he laid down on the concert. Closing his eyes he rested his hands on his stomach. He was pale and burned easily in the sun. But he needed to dry off before putting his clothes back on.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:41 pm

Dymitry looked at Alik and raised a brow before tossing a heated pebble onto the other's bare stomach, "Hey dog, why'd you dash off earlier?" He asked with furrowed brows - he was determined to get an answer.

{ I drew an Awesome Mermaid...man earlier. I was tempted to do the whole little Mermaid thing and put shells on his chest. }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Alik brushed the pebble off his stomach and opened his eyes. Looking at Dymitry he shrugged. "I did something I probable shouldn't have." Pausing he raised an eyebrow. "Why do you care? You made it obviouse a long time ago that you didn't care about me. So why are you asking?"

{I just imagined a guy mermaid a.k.a merman. With shells on his chest...}
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:04 pm

"Maybe because I never said that I didn't like it." Dymitry stated simply before he leaned on his hands again with a soft frown on his face before listening to the rest of what he had to say. "Actually no. I hurt you because I didn't want to be hurt, besides - I never said that I didn't care about you. I've never said those words."

{ I was tempted to do it...
but then I realized, why would I? That's for fat mermen that have huge tits that need to be covered.}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Alik turned his head away not wanting to look at Dymitry. "Oh so I can slap you and say that I did it because I didn't want to be slapped." Shaking his head he bit his lip. "Besides you don't have to say it. I always believed more in actions than words."

{you have no idea how hard I laughed at the image in my head.}
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:25 pm

"Well sure i meant to hurt you and make you feel horrible, but It was for a different intention. I had a reason behind it." Dymitry said in a simple tone in his voice while he stared at the water, not about to look at Alik.

{ I know - I imagined something like that too~}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Alik could feel his anger rising. So what? It was all a lie...Sitting up he ran a hand through his hair. "What was the fucking reason? I would love to hear it." His voice was monotone as it came out. No expression crossed his face.

{it was so funny...}
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:37 pm

"I was scared I'd loose you and you'd be secretive by messing with someone...So I used Jackson as a one night stand sort of thing to kinda break us apart. If I didn't do it, I kept thinking that you'd make me suffer by never telling me you were with another. I was scared you'd loose interest in me and just let it end on its own...I was scared I'd have you taken. Next thing I know is I'm placed in another cell with Jackson, and his horny ass was always hounding me. Half the time I didn't even give my consent, but each time it wasn't good enough, because it lacked emotion - I didn't have someone I loved."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Alik turned to look at him. "You don't get it do you. I was only with you. There was only you no one else. When I was with you I stayed loyal and faithful. I was emotional invested in it. I wasn't going to leave you. And you know the worst part. I fell in love only to have it thrown right back in my face."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:56 pm

"I'm not stable, I kept thinking you were - I was paranoid. You have to remember...You were the first and I was scared that you'd rip away, besides look at the generation we grew up with. cheating and lying whores everywhere." Dymitry still didn't look over at the other, his shoulders were slumped and he was looking in the water as if it had his answers. "I was unstable, paranoid, scared, constantly thinking about the things that could have happened that never did..."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Alik shook his head and looked away. "We are all paranoid bastards. And to prideful to admit we are sorry or did anything wrong. It was never going to happen. You were the first person that I felt that way towards. Seems like its to late now."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Dymitry gave a bitter laugh, "I'd ask for a do-over but you're right, It's a little late for that. We're broken and shattered beyond repair, there's nothing we can do for our relationship."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Alik laughed bitterly. "Wouldn't work out I'm not going to be here much longer. Besides I don't think you do relationships. One night stands are more your thing. I wouldn't believe you anyway. I trust actions more than words."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:31 pm

"Let me take a guess, you plan on having your mafia come get you from the hell hole?" He asked with furrowed brows before hearing the insults that actually hurt. His words came out hateful and bitter, "Yea I guess I am just a whore and that's all I'll be." Standing up and pulling his pant legs down, he started off and away. "Read this action then, I'm gone. Forever."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Standing up he quickly got dressed. He couldn't have it end like this. His stupid heart wouldn't let him. Running up behind Dymitry he grabbed his shoulders spinning him around. Wrapping one arm around his neck Alik pulled him into a kiss. Finally pulling away to take a breath he stared at Dymitry. "Just because I said it wouldn't work doesn't mean I don't want to try."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:46 pm

"I don't do relationships, I do one night stands...remember?" Dymitry was just being...cruel now, if his emotions were battered he tended to try and smash others emotions as well. "Besides, you hate me so why try to latch on again and try to rebuild what I tore down? Just move on...we'll both have to either way." Dymitry unwrapped the other's arm from his neck and stepped away, feeling his heart sink and a lump form in his chest. Thankfully to his save - the bell rung and those whom were lingering had the guards come over. One grabbed Dymitry roughly by the back of his neck and yanked him, "Get yer ass moving."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:55 pm

"Well then I'll just have to change that. Besides I don't hate you. Last I checked I just got done telling you I love you." Before a guard could grab him he started walking. Taking Dymitry's hand he yanked him out of the guards hold. "I like the idea of rebuilding it." Leaning in he whispered. "You can do anything you want. It won't change my mind not one bit. Besides I'm taking a few people with me. Looks like your one of them." Winking at Dymitry he placed a kiss on his cheek. "You are mine. And I don't plain on sharing this time."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:02 pm

The guard struck Alik in the face - this guy was one of the new advanced guards. He was bigger, taller, thicker, and all around more creepy. He looked like he were on steroids.... "Get moving!" He bellowed out, grabbing Dymitry by his neck before he could respond, shoving him to move forwards. And because he was gripped by his neck, he moved.

{ Is it wrong I feel like crying now? }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Alik rolled his eyes and started walking. Reaching a hand up he gingerly touched his lip. Yep it was bleeding, split lip. Wincing when he touched it he pulled his hand away. Looking at Dymitry he winked and mouthed. 'Your mine'. At least he knew who else he was taking. Even if he didn't want to he was coming with.

{why do you feel like crying?}
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:10 pm

Dymitry looked away, absentmindedly touching the scar on his back - that was practically like a trampstamp from where it was positioned on his back. He huffed a bit before he was shoved into the building and locked in his cell with Ace once again, everyone was being placed in their cells.

{ FEELS }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Alik walked down the pathway. Entering his cell he went over to his bed and sat down. Mace hadn't entered the cell yet. Once again he reached a hand up to touch his lip. As soon as his hand touched it he pulled it away hissing in pain. That guard it hard. Then again he was huge. Way bigger than Alik. So he had Mace and Dymitry coming with him.

{The feels....there are so many...}
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Mace tumbled into the cell and growled a little, "Why you little!" Mace rolled up and ran at the cell door before it was slammed closed and locked, huffing he stopped and narrowed his eyes at a guard whom had a terrible scratch on his face an a bloody socket. Obviously Mace hadn't gone down without a fight.

{ It's just...dcgiubfehdgorwiejfviuger }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Alik turned his attention towards Mace and the guard. Upon seeing the guard he couldn't help but smirk at the damage done to his face. Shaking his head he laughed quietly do the guard wouldn't hear him. Seems the guards were being rougher than normal.

Ace calmly sat in the cell. He had a bruise on his cheek. But the guard that brought him in had a black eye and a split lip. If there was on big thing out there he didn't like. It was when people touched him. Add in the facts that he guard was yelling at him and telling him what to do hadn't helped when he had punched Ace in the face.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Mace snarled and reached his arms through the bars and slashed at the two with a glare on his face while he snagged the other's belt and rip him back, slamming him against the cage several time with a glare before letting him go. Due to the force - the male fell over the edge of the railing and to the lower areas. "Don't touch me ass hat, I can deal with it myself."

Dymitry looked over at Ace and raised a brow with a slight grin on his face while he sat on his bed, curled up on his own bed.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Alik watched in interest as the guard fell over the railings. This time when he laughed it was a little louder than it was before. Smirking he laid down on his bed. The guards may be rougher than normal. But then again so were the prisoners.

Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Mace huffed a little and stepped away while he sat where he was and looked around for a moment before looking over at the other for a moment when the other had laughed.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Alik turned his head and looked at Mace smirking. "We have another person coming with us. Oh and that was quit a show."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:13 am

Mace snorted a little, "Whatever..." He muttered before going and lying on his bed with a soft sigh - this was like heaven for a lazy person .Sleep all day, a toilet three feet away, and food. "Who?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:06 am

"I'm making Dymitry come." Alik pulled out his knife and than a smaller one. Sitting up he began to sharpen the bigger one. "Also I enjoyed the show you put on with Jackson. You did a very good job."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:06 pm

"I didn't think you'd bring him a long, does he even want to go?" Mace asked with a raised brow while he sat there, but nodded his head with a sly smile when the other said that he enjoyed the performance. "Glad you enjoyed~"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:00 pm

"Ha. You think he has a choice. That's funny." Alik sharpened his knife. The sound echoing through the cell. "What did you do to the heart? I saw that you put it in a jar."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:02 pm

"It's under your bed, I slid it there when you left." Mace simply said, pointing to where it was - directly under the pillow from where it was on the floor under the bed.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Bending down Alik grabbed the jar pulling it out. "Oh. Isn't this lovely~" He stared at the heart for awhile before sliding it back under the bed. "You did such a good job."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:28 pm

Mace gave the nod of his head and rubbed his neck a little, "Who else do you intend to take aside from myself and Dymitry?" He asked, looking over at the other with furrowed brows, a curious look on his features.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Alik shrugged and studied his knife. Grinning he put it back in his boot. It was nice and sharp once again. "Not sure. Maybe Ace I like his attitude. But I haven't talked to him yet. Who do you think we should take?"
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:34 pm

"I dunno anyone here, just take Ace and be done with it." He muttered - seeing as he didn't seem to care whom else traveled off with them."What country are we going to?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:41 pm

"The less I take the easier. So I'm taking you, Dymitry, and Ace." Biting his lip he tilted his head in thought. "Maybe my home land. Kind of miss it. It's big and easy to disappear there when you need to. Hope you like the cold."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:45 pm

"Russia right?" Mace asked with furrowed brows, he lived not too far from the massive nation - he lived in the Netherlands before this so yea, he could just man up and get used to it. Besides, he had family up in Russia that had no idea about what happened to him.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:55 pm

"Da, Russia. We will go there. It's been awhile since I've been to Russia." Alik missed the cold of Russia. Missed the nice white snow. While most didn't like snow or the cold he enjoyed it. "Then when in Russia you and everyone else will join my mafia."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Mace nodded his head a little, "I hope you know it'll take a while until they actually get the letter - we are in America right now..." Mace muttered over to the other.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:04 pm

"Yes we are in America. But I have mafia members everywhere. Even in this country. That's where the letter is going. To one of them then they call my mafia. They come and get us and we go to Russia. Oh if there is anyone you want dead. You should tell me and we might be able to do something before we leave."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:14 pm

"Nah, I'll let them suffer knowing I'm not in jail anymore. They'll kill themselves over paranoia." Mace said, waving his wrist a little before rolling to lay on his back and stare at the bed above his own. "Besides...I don't want to kill my mom and dad or know that I caused it. I just want them to do it on their own."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Alik laughed lightly at that. "Interesting. I like your idea. So does your sister live with your parents? If I'm going to get her I need to be prepared. Is there anything that I need to know?"
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:25 pm

"She lives with them, yea. Careful with her - she was hurt and has an amputated limb. She kills all her pets now and stuffs them with charms and makes little tiny wishes. So, take her little scalpel and her charms." Mace said simply, obviously he loved his little sister very much.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next