Jail Cells.

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Jail Cells.

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:52 pm

{ok.}

Alik followed the little girl. Going unseen and silent. Once they were further away from the house he would then make his presence known. He didn't want the parents to see them or hear them. If they did then things would get complicated. The girl he hoped would be happy with the news of her older brother. And that she would come with him easily. He had made a promise to Mace. Promises were something that he always kept.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:56 pm

The little girl hummed through the woods, going down a path to a river which was rather far off in the wilderness, once there she sat down with her feet in the water and a dead bunny in hand, carving out the insides and reaching in the river to grab a few of the pretty pebbles in there. Tucking them in the folds of bloody skin and fut, she sealed it shut with a stapler, then tossed it on the other side of the river - where it was brighter and more lovely.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

View user profile http://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Alik watched her for a minute as she say there with the dead bunny. Watching as she threw it across the river he stepped forward. Her back was turned to him as he walked up to her. It seemed as if she hadn't seen or heard him yet. He remembered Macs telling him her name, Kimii. Pausing for a second he walked up and sat next to her. "Hello Kimii."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:06 pm

{Annnnd I'm home. }

Kimii turned her head over and looked at him, one side of her face was completely scared and ruined, her eye on that side was a pale color - she was blind in that eye. So she turned her head to the side even farther to get a good look at him, her normal eye was a softer chocolate brown color, and her hair matched her eye as well. It was in a Bob cut, wavy with bangs going across. "Hello stranger." She stated simply, grabbing her small little scalpel and running it over a little mouse's back.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:21 pm

{AWESOME!}

Alik grinned down at her. He was right. She was an interesting kid. But he had to wonder where she got that scalpel. Most kids played with normal toys and didn't cut open animals to make wishes on them. She wasn't a normal kid that much was obviouse. "My names Alik. There I'm not a stranger anymore." He continued to grin down at her watching as she cut the little mouse. "I have a secret. Would you like to hear it? I think you do."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Kimii turned in her seat on the ground and watched the other with her brows furrowed, "Well what is it, Alik?" She asked with furrowed brows, the mouse dying in her hands while she toyed with the cold metal object, setting it down and digging her fingers into the body. While she waited, the girl pulled the bones out and organs as well.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Alik turned to face her his hands in his lap. "Well Kimii what would you say if I told you that you could see your big brother again?" He watched as she removed the bones and organs out of the mouse. The scalpel was bloody as well as her hands. For a kid she was very skilled with the scalpel.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:46 pm

{I came home and Brownie didn't know how to react, so she just laid down and whined until I went over and pet her. But I stopped halfway and called her over, so she wiggled on her back to get to me...she's stupid but funny. }

"If I could cry, I would. But I can't - so I won't." Kimii stated with a soft frown while she sat there and tossed the items from the body into the river, reaching her bloody hand into the river and grabbing more stones. "But he can't come back, he's sentenced to death in that jail and he's not allowed out."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:59 pm

{My cat is weird....but adorable....}

"Kimii I'm going to tell you a story. You see your brother and I meet in prison. I kinda took him under my wing. But here is the thing I have...connections. And I decided that your brother could be valuable to me. Your a smart girl. So if I was in that prison with him and it's a death sentence how am I out? Long story short I'm out and brought your brother plus a few other people with me."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:05 pm

{How's Simba weird? }

Kimii had an excited look on her face, "Where's my brother at then? Show me him!" The one armed girl demanded, tossing the dead mouse to the side and throwing the little blade in the river before jumping up and down with excitement to get the other up and lead him off to the other.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:14 pm

{He has a thing for feet.}

Alik stood grinning down at her. "Calm down, kid. Your brother isn't here at the moment. I can take you to him. But there is something you should know. He is in Russia at my house. There are a few other things that you will need to know but that's if you agree to come with me. If you do you can't every come back. You won't be able to see your parents or anyone else from here ever again. You would have to come to Russia and live there. Your parents can't know. But you will have your older brother. So what do you want to do?"
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:41 pm

{ FEET KITTY!!! }

"Everyone makes fun of me for having a messed up face and for having no arm, my parents sent my only friend off...I'm willing to give up anything if it means I can be with my brother again." Her voice was stern while staring at him with her dark and pale eyes, scanning him over - he was surely bigger than her by far. "Lead me to my brother - I will go to Russia, no problem."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:54 pm

{It's an odd obsession}

Alik put his hand on her head fussing up her hair. "I don't see anything wrong with your face." Pausing he grinned down at her. "Come on kid let's go. It's time for you to see your big brother again. You don't need anything we can get you new things." With that he began walking back the way he came.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:41 am

{ Does he sleep in your room? }

Kimii smiled softly, a warm bubble in her stomach - no one's ever said that about her face. It was just so tattered and scared up that a skin graff wasn't of any use, they just wrapped her face and said it'll heal. "How's my brother? Still jarring hearts?" She wasn't even kidding, he taught her how to preserve organs perfectly.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:56 am

{The cats hate being alone so we keep them both in the bonus room with the liter box for now...
He is so fucking adorable~}

Alik lightly grinned down at her. He knew what it was like to be severely scared. The only difference is that hers is her face. While his is his back and he normally has it wrapped up. Most people don't notice it. But he also doesnt show his back to most people. Only a few and most of them were disgusted by the amount of scars. It was something to be expected when you did the things he did. So he didn't really mind that much. "Yeah. I have one of them actually. Let me guess he showed you how to do the same thing?"
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:09 pm

"Really?! How big is this one?" Kimii asked, following him like an innocent child following a stranger whom promised candy and toys of all sorts. Of course she knew she could trust this guy....their family had disowned Mace and no longer carried his last name, no joke. They let him keep the last name but everyone else changed it so they wouldn't have the shame of knowing he was once known as them. And not many people even knew she had a brother to start with....long before her brother was kicked out the family begun to lie about it.

{ We have to do this...
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Alik looked down at her and laughed lightly. She sounded so innocent for a little girl that cut open animals. "I would say that it's fairly big. It came from a guy in the same prison as us." Looking down at her as he walked he smirked. A few twigs snapped under his feet as he walked. "Tell you what when we get to Russia I'll show you the heart. That way you can see it for yourself." Turning to face forward he noticed that they were almost at the edge of the forest. Stopping he turned to face Kimii. "We have to be quiet and stick to the shadows." Walking up to the very edge he hide behind a tree and stared at the house. No one was looking into the backyard. Twisting his head to look at the little girl he beckoned her closer. "Come on. Follow me." With that he began walking silently out of the forest.

{I want to do that. So badly. It would be so funny.}
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Kimii gave an excited grin while she followed, her tongue was split and on the left side a chunk was ripped off. Before it was ripped it was just dangling by a few strands of flesh - her mother ripped it out because it bothered her and what hurt more was hearing her parents talk at night. Saying how she was turning into a mistake like her brother and how she was turning out horrid. She hummed faintly while following along at his side, "You know they're not how right? They took the spare car to the store a few minutes before hand. I'm not supposed to be out right now." She told him, looking up at Alik with her pale and bright eyes.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Alik stopped walking and looked back at her. With a raised eyebrow he looked at her in slight surprise. Glancing back at the house his face twisted in disgust. These people were not good parents. Speaking his thoughts out loud he turned back to the little girl. "What the hell...What kind of parents leave a little kid home alone..." Having a sudden thought he grinned wickedly down at the girl. "Hmm...do you want to get back at your parents before we leave? Nothing to big. But I have a few things in mind..."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Kimii smiled at him before jumping in excitement, "I have an Idea too!" She ran back into the woods and came back within about twelve minutes, she had a back pack stuffed with the dead animals. "Just watch..." She muttered, dropping them and grabbing some Gas before she dribbled it over all the dead bodies and grabbed a lighter - tossing the other one over to Alik. "Take one, light it and throw it at the house." She said in a simple tone, but it was too late to even interfere since she had lit one and threw it into a window.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Alik grinned like the Cheshire cat. Catching the lighter he grabbed one of the animals. Lighting it on fire he threw it at the house. Grabbing another one he did the same thing but this one broke through a window. Laughing he continued to do this until there weren't anymore. Grabbing the gasoline he walked closer to the house. The fire wasn't that big do he dumped the rest of the gasoline in the fire making it grow. Backing away he went back to standing next to the little girl. Looking down at her he patted her shoulder. "I like your style kid. I like it very much." Turning his head he stared at the burning house. "Come on let's go before anyone sees us." Stuffing the lighter in to his pocket he gently pulled the girl towards where he had parked the car.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Dead animals were thrown, flaming sticks, and soon enough the lighters themselves were being thrown into the house and on it. With a pleased grin, she placed her only hand in her pocket before joining at the other's side, 'Good - I like your style too. In fashion that is..." She muttered, taking her hand from the slit in her clothing and tugging on his belt loop for a moment before returning her hand to the warmth of its tiny burrow. "But I'm worried..." She muttered out faintly, sure Mace knew what happened to her - but he didn't know how she looked. "What if big brother rejects me..."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Alik sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Sticking his hands into his pockets he looked down at her. " You in my opinion are adorable. Don't listen to other people they are all just judgemently bastards. I don't see how your brother is going to regect you. From what I heard this happened from you chasing after your brother. To me that just adds to the beauty. So in conclusion there is no way your brother is going to regect you. And if he does, which he won't, I have no problem beating the shit out of him." The last part he mumbled under his breath. Sure in most peoples eyes Kimii wouldn't be classified as 'pretty'. But he meant what he said. To him he didn't see anything wrong with the way she looked.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Kimii smiled gratefully to what the other had said and hurried along at his side since she had quite a bad limp as well, giving a soft sigh while she hurried until seeing the car, tilting her head a little at the nice and fancy looking car - you didn't see that around here let alone very often. She ran over and tugged at the handle to get it open - unaware it was locked.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Alik watched her in amusement for a moment as she tugged on the handle of the car. Taking out the car keys he unlocked the car. Walking over he got in. Turning to look at her he made sure that she was buckled up. Inserting the keys he started the car and pulled away. As he was driving he passed a few fire trucks and police cars that seemed to be heading towards the area he had come from. Smirking he pressed the petal to go faster. He needed to distance the car from the accident. "We will board a private plane that will take us to Russia. Once there we will go to my house. Your brother and you will be staying with me at my house. There are other people leaving there. But there is more than enough room. So soon you will be seeing your brother again. And you will get more details once there."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Buckling in her seat and placing her arm over the sash part, she looked over at the other with half lidded eyes and gave a soft smile to him. "OKay, and thank you for bringing me to my brother and saving me from that nightmare." Her voice was murmured while she sat in the seat and glanced around the room, she could distinctly remember Mace trying to put makeup on her, but she would never sit still. She pursed her lips a moment while thoughts ran in her head before giving a small nod.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:05 am

Alik glanced over at her and then back at the road. "If you want to take a nap then you can. But it's not that far from where the plane is." Well it was fairly far but with the way he drives it wouldn't take that long. He tended to go over the speed limit. Pulling out his phone he failed a number. "But before you fall asleep I want you to talk to someone." Putting it on speaker he waited for Mace to pick up the phone. He had made it clear that if he called that he was to answer.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Mace lifted the phone from the room he was in and raised it to his phone, "Ah, hello?" He called in, unaware his little sister would react like a dog whom heard it's owner speaking form the grave. "Brother!! Macy, Macy!!" She called into the speaker phone, a bright and excited look on her face, though due to the over excitement she looked like she could cry. "Macy, I can't wait to see you again...I missed you all those years in the institution!"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:54 pm

Alik laughed lightly at hearing her excitement. He held the phone between them with one hand on the steering wheel. "Hello Mace this is Alik with your little sister. And I must say she is adorable. We will be boarding a plane to Russia soon. I just thought it would be a good idea to let your sister talk to you."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Mace smiled softly, his heart in his throat due to the fact he'd been missing her for so many years. "Hello there little Kimii." He said in a kind voice that seemed almost teasing before he heard Alik spoke up, "Ah - I understand." He smiled a bit more and ran a hand through his hair before hearing the girl pipe up again. "Will you wait by the door for me? will you?"

{ Posts may be slow, I'm drawing~ c: }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:09 pm

Alik smiled softly at how the little girl was acting. She was acting like a little puppy that hadn't seen its owner in awhile. It was cute to watch as she was practically bouncing up and down in the seat. They had finally reached the plane. Handing the phone over to the little girl he turned off the car and got out. He waited until Kimii had gotten out still on the phone before leading her to the plane. Walking on he took a seat motioning for her to do the same.

{What are you drawing?}
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Kimii followed after the other with a small hum, still having the other's phone while she was talking to Mace until the phone was just about dead - then handed it over to Alik with a soft smile. "Thank you!" She said with a kind purr while she walked forwards and into the plane with a soft hum.

{ My satyr character and Red Box Killer. c: }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:19 pm

Alik modded and took the phone shoving it in his pocket. Hopefully the plane ride wouldn't take to long. As the plane started taking off he sat back in his seat. Closing his eyes he tilted his head back a little. "If you take a nap then the plane ride won't seem so long. Once off the plane we will have to drive to my house."

{I remember you talking about the Satyr character.}
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Kimii nodded her head with a heavy yawn before leaning on the other and grabbing his belt loop with her good hand - even then it looked a little cut up. Without asking, the little girl placed her head in his lap - her stub facing up right to Alik. She yawned heavily again before curling up against him.

{ Yup! I'm thinking of making him special. }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:30 pm

Alik feeling something lean against him opened one eye. Glancing down he saw Kimii curled up against him with her head in his lap. Shrugging he closed his eye again. Gently he ran his fingers through her hair trying to help her fall asleep. He couldn't see how anyone could treat her badly just because of the way she looked. To him there was nothing wrong with her. Not at all. If her brother 'regected' her as she said he would have no problem having a 'talk' with him. She seemed like sweet girl.

{How are you going to make him special?}
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Kimii sighed faintly while she thought for a second, but she didn't fall into deep sleep or anything - rather she was in a half sleep state while she stayed still in him. She yawned loudly before tossing over and burying her face in his stomach while she stayed still - her body going rugged as sleep knocked her out.

{ I don't know, I just don't want him to be normal or anything. I mean, sure sexuality wise he's different and all but I want to make him a totally new and special character. Something that sets him apart.}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Alik fell into a light sleep as the little girl rested against him.

*time skip to after plane ride and now in the car.*

Alik looked over at the little girl in the passenger seat. When the plane had landed she had still been asleep. Not wanting to wake her he had carried her to the car. She was still asleep having not woken up. They were almost to the house. It would only be a few minutes until they reached it. Pressing down harder on the gas pedal he had the car go faster. While most people would drive slow in the snow it didn't bother him. Seeing his house in the white landscape of snow he slowed down slightly. His house was kind of in the middle of no where. The only thing that you could see around it were the white blankets of snow. Plus a forest near the house with its trees that didn't have any leaves on the branches. Pulling into the drive way he turned and gently shook Kimii to wake her.

{Ok I get what you mean.}
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Mace heard the car drive up and got out of bed with a small yawn, running a hand through his hair before he got up and started towards the door of the bed room. Leaving the room he walked down the corridors, hearing Mafia members playing games and drinking happily - joking around and messing around like a good old family. Mace soon waited outside, sitting on the stairs of the mansion while he waited for Kimii - he could see Alik shaking her awake - and the little girl waking slowly and in a sluggish moment.

{ I just don't know how to make him different. }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Alik gently shook her until she slowly woke up. Taking the keys out of the car he shoved them in his pocket. "Come on we are here. Your brother is waiting for you inside." Opening the door he got out and waited for her to do the same. Once she got out he walked her to the door. Snow crunched under his boots as he made his way to the front door. Seeing the girls excited expression he quickly unlocked and opened the door. Letting her in first he followed closing and locking the door.

{You could make it a physical difference or you could make him be able to do something weird. I don't know.}
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Mace saw the confused little girl and gave a wave from the stairs with a content smile, "Hey, Kimii-bear, over here!" He called to the little girl, she looked over and waved up her arm - the stub attempting to wiggle but it would never be able to. "Macy!" She squealed before running over with a limp and tackling him - being embraced in a tight and firm hug.

{ True, I just don't know what to do for it. }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Alik decided it would be best to leave them alone with each other. Walking over to the stairs he started to go up them. "I'll be upstairs. Have fun you two." Once at the top of the staires he made his way towards his room. He was guessing that Dymitry was still sleeping. When they had first gotten here he had made it that Dymitry slept with him in his room. Opening the door quietly he made his way over to his bigger than needed bed. Seeing Dymitry sleeping he carefully got on to the bed. Laying on his side he stared at Dymitry's sleeping face.

{Yeah.}
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:00 am

Dymitry's brows furrowed a little and a small frown touched his face, "You know...it's really rude to stare at someone when they're sleeping." He scolded, peeking open an ice blue eye - staring at him with a slight glare. Sure he still had strong feelings for Alik but hey - he was somewhat trying to move on from the pain. Seems as though he wouldn't have a real chance at it, though he'd still be able to have a good time while there.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:07 am

Alik grinned at him but didn't look away. Instead he wrapped his arms around him and practically laid on top of him. "Nope. I will stare at you all I want." Now that he had him here Alik wasn't going to let him get away. Not this time. "Your mine I can stare at you all I want." Pausing he kissed his cheek. His grin turning into a soft smile. "Besides I missed you~"
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:20 am

Dymitry narrowed his eyes in a glare at the other, though was a bit flustered when the other had pecked his cheek. "You're an ass - you know that?" He asked, being rejected and sent mixed messages he was rather confused and hurt a lot due to it. "You really piss me off, dumb Russian." But Dymitry merely curled under the other's weight like he was a blanket.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:30 am

Alik laughed lightly not really taking the insults to heart. It would take awhile for Dymitry to see that Alik really did have feelings for him. But he didn't mind he could wait until the other realized it. It didn't matter what it took he would do it. Nuzzling his face into the others neck he placed a light kiss there before pulling away slightly and just hugging the other to him.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:39 am

Dymitry turned his head away from the other and gave a heavy sigh before wiggling from under the other, "It's too hot for this! Get ooooffff...." Dymitry demanded, sure he didn't mind a little cuddling or anything but living in prison kinda took a toll on him since he was originally in a Serbian prison before shipped to the America's for fear he'd attack.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:52 am

Alik pouted slightly but rolled off of him to lay next to him. Looking up at the ceiling he sighed softly and closed his eyes. He had to have a meeting later with his mafia and he would have to tell Kimii the 'details' as he had said earlier. Unless Mace had already done that. At the meeting he would have to figure out if anyone's loyalt was wavering. And if it was he would have to take care of it. Plus the fact that he needed to show everyone that he was not to be messed with. Because he had been gone for awhile a few people might think he has gone soft. If they did he would have to show them that he wasn't. He would have to show them he was not to be messed with. That he was in charge and they had to listen to him. The fact that he had been gone might have made a few of them think that they could do a better job than he could. He would just have to make it clear that he was the boss.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:03 am

Dymitry gave a content sigh but scooted back to have a small space between himself and Alik, sighing a little and rubbing his eyes for a moment, rubbing his eyes. He ran a hand though the white and black hair while resting on the bed for a moment longer - awake that is. "How are you going to handle everything, you going to kill someone?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder to the other for a second or two .
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:09 am

Alik opened his eyes and sat up. Leaning his back against the head board he stared forward blankly. He probably would have to kill at least one person and more than likely beat the shit out of a few other people. His mafia consisted of a lot of people so there were always a few trouble makers. Sighing he rested his hands in his lap. "Probably." Getting up he stretched making his back crack. "Come on you and the others are coming to the meeting."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:06 pm

Dymitry gave a glower but sat up and pulled the massive covers over his shoulders and slunk out of bed to his feet - but hissed at the cold and grabbed his socks - covering up his feet before following after the other. He never was really a morning person before this nor in jail, but he'd get over it and wake up to get ready if he had motivation. "Alright then, but I'm no staying any longer than I need to..."

Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next