Jail Cells.

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jail Cells.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jail Cells.

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:59 am

"Obviously we're not on the same terms of words." Mace said with a smirk on his face while he sat their with a chuckle, reaching over and patting the other's cheek gently with a slight laugh before he leaned in his seat and kicked his legs up and glanced around the place. "You don't know what I mean by jailbait~" He taunted, as though the other was supposed to know either way.

"Stop calling me that, I'm not even like a cat." Dymitry somewhat hissed at the other while he stood up, hearing the lunch bell end their moment in the area and call for outdoor working. Thankfully Mariselli convinced the General Warden to build a pool in the jail for the hot summers.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

View user profile http://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:29 pm

Alik opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by the sound of the lunch bell. Looks like it was time for outdoor working. Standing he walked around to Mace;s side of the table. Mockingly he patted both of his cheeks. "Come along sweetie. Lunch time is over. Time to go outside." Grabbing his wrist he yanked him up. Beckoning him with his finger Alik led Mace out into the crowded hall.

"Keep calling me dog and puppy and I'll keep calling you kitten." Ace hearing the bell go off stood up. He wasn't sure what it was for but figured it meant that lunch was over. Looking around he noted that everyone was getting up and leaving the room. Heading off somewhere.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:24 pm

Mace snarled a little and spun around in his seat once yanked, stumbling to his feet but getting his legs soon enough, he reached over and pried the fingers off of his wrist with a narrowed eye. "How rude, i could file assault for treatment like that," he muttered though obviously heard loud enough to speak in return to Alik. Unaware of he was going, he just followed after the other, keeping his pace somewhat slower than his.

Dymitry glared then stood up, muttering something the other wouldn't hear, "Well at least Alik let me call him that." Though those simple words were over thrown by the loud speaking and shouting, laughter and jokes of the other inmates. He stood and started towards the door, hands in his pockets and shoulders somewhat slumped.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:46 pm

Alik laughed darkly at him. Turning his head to look at him he rolled his eyes mockingly. "Not here you can't. In a place like this that's gentle. For example I could have bruised that pretty little face of yours. But I didn't." Facing forward once again he continued the walk down the hall. It was crowded and full of people pushing and shoving. Every time someone would run into him or was shoved into him he would either throw them on the floor or into the wall. Feeling someone being shoved into him he growled. Grabbing them by their hair he tilted there face up to him. They weren't one of his. Yanking their hair he slammed their face into the wall a few times before letting them go and acting like nothing had ever happened.

Ace stood and watched as everyone filed out of the room. Some were joking and laughing. Shoving each other out of the way as they went down the hall. Some where speaking in different languages to each other as they went down the hall. Deciding to just follow everyone he started to walk down the pathway. He made sure to not touch anyone. Quietly as if he was a ghost he made his way through the pathway. He didn't know where they were going and he didn't really care.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:54 pm

"Calm down a little, geeze." Mace muttered before standing behind the other to prevent any more shoving and wounding of the others. He was protecting them but he was keeping his own ass safe, after all - sharing a single cell with this guy if he got mad he'd probably take it out on him rather than the bed room wall. So basically - Alik being happy equals good for Mace. Alik being angry to no return equals a dead and battered Mace.

Dymitry walked out to the caged in out doors, it was massive since there was a large amount of people within the chamber walls. Their cell doors were color coded for dangerous and not so dangerous. He pursed his lips and looked around, they made the fence taller with more barb wire, at least they pushed it back and gave them more free roaming space to do what they wanted. A basket ball court, soccer, weights, lacrosse section, the pool area, foot ball wasn't in it though. It didn't get out enough anger.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Alik rolled is eyes at being called geezer. He couldn't be that much older than Mace himself. Finally they reached the 'yard'. Looks like they upgraded it a little. Walking out more into the enclosed space he tried to decided what to do. It was pretty hot out today and the sun was shinning. Frowning at this he put his hand up and shielded his eyes slightly. He was rather pale and tended to burn easily out in the sun. Turning around to look at Mace he grinned broadly. "We are going swimming. I want to see what you look like half naked."

Ace looked around once he had reached the outside area. Was this even a prison? They had a pool area, basket ball court, soccer, lacrosse section, weights, and a huge area to roam around. He also hadn't even seen any of the wardens trying to control anything. When Len had taken that beating it was like they had all turned their heads and looked away. In any other prison that he knew of the fight would have been broken up. And the one's in it would have been punished. But everyone had ignored it acting like it had never happened. Oh well...might as well take advantage of it.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:27 pm

{ Holly keeps being weird!! ;^; }

Mace raised a brow at the comment from the other and shook his head a little with a light laugh, "Sorry but I don't do strip teases for people." He said, he was aware of the drug trading in the field and the alcohol trading as well, weaponry too. He looked to the other for a moment before following him to the built of section, now he knew why Mariselli had moved up in the ranks. That was something he picked up on, unlike using brute force like Len, they had been gentle with it and worked their way up with bribing and having things no others had.

Dymitry went over and frowned as he looked around, he rolled up his pants and slipped off his shoes and socks before placing his legs in the water, he wasn't going to go in fully - he didn't want to. He yawned a little and frowned a bit, how did Mariselli do this? Oh of course he knew, the owner of the prison - sleep with him and he'll be wrapped around your finger, but only to an extent.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:59 pm

{Is she doing what she was doing when I was over?}

Alik shrugged his shoulders and made his way over to the pool. "Well I'm going swimming." Reaching the edge he looked in the water. Backing up he slipped out of his boots and socks. Setting them next to each other he took off his shirt and folded it placing it next to the boots. Stripping out of his pants he stood there in his underwear. Again he folded the jeans and put it on the shirt. Going over to the edge he sat own and put his feet in testing it. The water was warm enough. So after a while he fully slipped in the water.

Ace looked around the water didn't appeal to him that much. Finally he decided to just go over to the weights. Walking over there he ignored everyone else moving silently. Everyone else was loud and obnoxious. Rolling his eyes at the way they were behaving he went to the empty section. And decided to start there.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:11 pm

{ Yea, but she keeps stopping and then laying down to sleep... I'm worried.... What if it's binding? What if it's complicated or something...}

Mace sat at the edge and watched the other with a raised brow before giving a chuckle at the other's comment before he leaned back and placed his hands behind himself, elbows buckled while he leaned and took in the light. He slid off the converses and socks, rolled up his pants and slid in his legs, which were scared and mangled with discoloration and deep dents in the legs.

Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:31 pm

{I don't know. Maybe you should look it up to see if that's normal.}

Alik started to swim in the water enjoying the feeling against his skin. Going under he opened his eyes and looked around. Surprisingly not a lot of people were in the pool. There were a few but they stayed far away. Staying on the other side of the pool not wanting to be over near him. They probably thought he would drown them. Shrugging that just meant more room for him. After awhile of swimming he turned on his back. Just floating closing his eyes he relaxed his body. Slowly a small smile crept its way on to his face.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:42 pm

{ I asked my mom and showed her the photo, she said that she' probably like in labor or something. But I doubt that's it. }

Dymitry looked over at the other and sighed a little, he knew it was wrong to have cheated on Alik, but it had to be done. He was scared - horrified actually. He pursed his lips and watched the other swim a moment before looking away, he was a cold person for sure - he knew that by heart but he was even colder for doing that to Alik. After a moment or so he laid back on the ground with his legs still in the water, his arms over his eyes.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:51 pm

{Has she started digging?}

Alik floated there his arms spread out. With his eyes closed he couldn't help but let his mind wander. And as it wandered it seemed to go to Dymitry. As much as he hated him Alik loved him. He hated that he loved him. Even after everything that had happened. It was like he couldn't help it. No matter what he did to try and make him stop. Nothing worked. He had tried to forget but it had only made it worse. After that he had tried moving on. Having meaningless flings and on night stands. Anything to get rid of his feelings. But nothing ever seemed to work. He loved Dymitry and hated him for it.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am

[ no, she just woke up and it wandering.. }

Dymitry yawned a little and looked to the sky but had to keep the glare out of his eyes while he looked to the bright blue. The Serbian yawned a little more while he stayed in place, swinging his legs slowly while he thought for a moment, but they drifted from Ace to Mace then to Alik. He ignored it and tried to think in a different way, Len and Jake were good ways to think - planing on taking them down would work him up higher.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:12 am

{I don't know. She might be looking for a good spot. Hey can I be the other gang leader, the last one.}

Alik growled to himself. Telling himself to stop thinking about it he opened his eyes and sank into the water. Coming back up he started swimming back towards the edge. He needed to get out and dry off. Laying in the sun would help him dry off enough to put his clothes on and stay dry. Reaching the edge he pulled himself out of the water where his boots and clothes were. Laying down he stretched out next to his stuff. While laying there he pulled out his knife and began playing with it. As he did this he started to think about the two gangs that were trying to rise in the ranks. It needed to be put to a stop. And they needed to be put in their place.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:26 am

Probably....
Yes sure! c: }}

Dymitry looked around for the Mariselli gang leader with a hum, smirking a little while he pulled on his shoes and socks before walking around, glancing around with pursed lips while he started off. At least if he spoke to him he could use him to his advantage, he wasn't the kind for fighting in all truth - that'[s why he had the general wardens wrapped around his finger.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:37 am

{Just watch her I guess. Thanks. ^_^}

The leader of the Mariselli gang was relaxing out in the sun. Sitting in a chair with his eyes closed he soaked in the suns rays. His already tan skin becoming a little tanner. Sighing he moved his purple hair out of his green eyes a little. Licking his lips he closed his eyes thinking about the prison owner and the other wardens that he had rapped around his finger. Apparently the prison leader wanted to 'see' him later. Sighing he shifted slightly to lay on his stomach to let his back get some sun. His shirt laying on the ground next to him.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:38 am

{Just watch her I guess. Thanks. ^_^}

The leader of the Mariselli gang was relaxing out in the sun. Sitting in a chair with his eyes closed he soaked in the suns rays. His already tan skin becoming a little tanner. Sighing he moved his purple hair out of his green eyes a little. Licking his lips he closed his eyes thinking about the prison owner and the other wardens that he had rapped around his finger. Apparently the prison owner wanted to 'see' him later. Sighing he shifted slightly to lay on his stomach to let his back get some sun. His shirt laying on the ground next to him.

Last edited by Safe Haven on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:44 am

I shall~ }}

Dymitry wandered over and kicked the chair over so the other would fall on the ground, glaring at the purple haired boy, "Hey Grape, get up." He called down to him with somewhat narrowed eyes while he crouched down next to the other, fixing the chair after the other had been shoved off.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am

Groaning as he landed on his back. Getting up he turned to see who had kicked him out of the chair. Turning he saw Dymitry standing there. Bending down he snatched up his shirt and slipped it on. Standing there he waited to see what Dymitry wanted. He wouldn't be over here if he didn't. "What can I do for you Dymitry?"

Alik sitting up looked around holding his knife. As he was looking around he noticed Dymitry talking to Mariselli. Narrowing his eyes he watched. If Dymitry was trying to get use Maricelli and maybe become allies for a short time he would have stop it. Either that or he might just have to use Len. Getting up he slipped his clothes on and tucked his knife back into his boot.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:06 am

"How exactly are you working your way through the ranks?" Dymitry asked with a raised brow, in all honesty he'd rather have this whore work his way all the way higher than Belhariis, but no. Belhariis had to be all the way higher than Mariselli, how boring - besides everyone hated Belhariis. He stood up after a moment and looked to the other as he waited for a response from him.

Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:29 am

Swallowing hard he stated at Dymitry. He wasn't sure how to respond. Sure he knew that people knew about what he did and does. But he still doesn't want to advertise the fact. "Uh...Mostly by sleeping with the prison owner and wardens. Because than once I have them wrapped around my finger they tend to do things for me."

Alik watched them as he sat there. In all truth he really didn't want to involve Belhariis. That bitch irritated him to no fucking end. If those to were planing on knocking Belhariis down the ranks he wanted in. And if they wouldn't let him than he would just have to beat them to it. Seeing him fall would please Alik to no end.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:35 am

"Work harder, I'd rather have your annoying ass up higher in the ranks instead of that dumbass Belhariise, and I'm willing to help if it means you work." Dymitry said, his voice a hiss, sure he was more over feminine and many knew him as a total slut like Luke but hey the difference was Dymitry was picky about whom he did anything with. "Now listen to me closely child, you better work your magic and get others in your gang, start out by gaining more, then over throw. But I'll warn you, if you even attempt to over throw myself or Alik, your head will be on the bed room wall."

Mace walked over and kicked Alik in the back - but it wasn't hard, it was just a kick to show he was there behind the other. He stood behind him, hands in his pockets while he glanced around.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:51 am

Nodding his head he looked away. "I'm meeting the prison owner later. I'll see what I can do about getting more people in my gang. I have a few people in mind." Glancing back at Dymitry he ran a hand through his dark purple hair. He wasn't much of a fighter. Sure he could hold his own in a fight. But not as much as some of the others. He was good at seducing others and convincing them to give him what he wanted.

With out turning around Alik grabbed his foot and yanked. Making the other fall to the ground. Now turning he glanced behind him. "Oh it's you. Thought you might be someone else. Opps." turning back around he started twisting his skull rings around his middle finger. It was a habit of his that he did when he was thinking about something important or when he was worried.

Ace whipped the sweat from his face. Deciding that it was time to stop he glanced around. Seeing nothing that interested him he got up. Walking around a bit he finally decided to just lay down near the pool.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:58 am

Dymitry smiled and pet the other's cheek gently and stepped away from him, "Good boy, now I have to go but a word of the wise." His voice was cheery but instantly turned cold, "Keep your hands away from Mace and Ace, you even think about recruiting them and I'll cut off your hands." He said simply, and that wasn't a lie - he liked it when others would rely on him, make them his literal dog by cutting their knees and elbows below off so they would need his help.

Mace huffed and sat up a little before raising a fist to hit him but lowered it, "Whatever, you knew it was me." He hissed out before looking away from him, "What's on your mind? You seem distracted."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:19 am

Eyes a little wide he took a step back. "I won't. Promise." He knew to never cross Dymitry or Alik. It would either end in you dead or severally beaten/injured. Also he would prefer to keep all of his limbs and not be beaten to death. Bruises weren't that attractive to his 'pets' as he could call them. And he needed to remain attractive for them.

"Nothing. Just thinking. It may be a foreign concept to you. But I tend to do it a lot." Taking out a knife he began to carve in the ground. Making little designs with it. His mind was racing with possibilities. If he were to guess he would say that Dymitry was going to use Mariselli got take Belhariise down in the ranks. Having Maricelli higher in the ranks would be easier to deal with. Using him wouldnt be that hard because he knew to not try and overthrow Dymitry and himself. Some would say to try that would be like going on a suicide mission.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:29 am

Dymitry smiled and ruffled his grape purple hair, "Such a good boy." He said with a sweet voice before he started walking away from him to find Ace and speak with him, to fill him in a little on who he needed to stay away from. After all, those were just the four main gangs, there were smaller side gangs trying to work their way up to the top too.

Mace nodded his head a little with a frown on his face before he rolled and laid on his stomach, head propped up by his hands while he looked around the massive court yard, it didn't look all that fancy, rather boring looking in all reality. "How long have you been in here?" He asked in a slow voice, seeing as he had no idea how long the sentences were for this remake of Alcatraz.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Sighing in relief he watched as Dymitry walked away. Sitting back in the chair he ran his hand through his hair. Now he had Dymitry trying to get him to rise in the ranks. To get Belhariise pushed down. It was only a matter of time before either Alik came to tell him practically the same thing or Belhariise came to make sure he didn't rise. Cracking his knuckles he looked around. Time to start recruiting.

Glancing back at Mace Alik stared at him for a moment. Silently he continued to cut into the ground. Thinking about if he should answer or not. Pausing he looked up. "I was put in here when I was nineteen. Probable be in here for the rest of my life. Everyone that enters only leaves in a body bag. So far that is." Sighing he stabbed the knife into the ground resting his hand on the handle. "I think its time that I told you about the other gangs. And who to stay away from."

Ace stared up at the sky. Hearing foot steps coming near him. Lifting his head he glanced around. Looking he saw Dymitry walking towards him. Pushing himself up he sat up right and waited for him to reach his sitting spot.

Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Mace listened and nodded before he pursed his lips, gently poking the other's knee cap with the tip of his middle finger. He wasn't really flicking him off or meaning to offend, but he was used to poking things or doing a mass of things with his middle finger rather than the index. "Well....how about we escape sometime, y'know and cause hell on the outside world. Maybe a heist?" He asked with a raised brow, ignoring about the other gangs for now, he didn't want to stay in jail his entire life, that would get boring real fast. "It would be fun, just go out and have a last run and see how long we can make hell last for the people." It was a good idea in all truth, but not many people were that risky - they're golden years were up.

Dymitry dropped down and sat next to Ace and thought about how to place words into this matter, "Alright time to explain to you." He muttered before looking for a stick to draw in the ground, but this was colored cement. Grabbing a massive black stone he began to draw to levels in the jail and then sections. "This fist level, Mariselli, second is Belhariis and the other two, you know whom. But down here...." Trailing off and circling two corners in the bottom left hand. "All that is the Dealers. They'll have all the stuff you need, Crack, Pot, Meth, Alcohol, everything. And then over on the parallel side and all the way up are more mini gangs, there are a few scattered out as well."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Alik snorted at that. In all truth he could get out anytime he wanted. Just because he was behind bars didn't mean that he didn't still deal in the mafia. To get out all he had to do was get word out to his mafia. After that nothing could stop him from leaving. So far though this place hadn't lost its shine. It was still had some excitement in it. But he wasn't going to live the rest of his life in jail. He didn't plan on living and during here. "I can break out anytime I want. But I want wanted to, not yet. Now listen up. It's lesson time." Pointing his knife to the ground where he had been carving with his knife. It was the lay out of the prison. "First section is Mariselli. He is known for being a slut. Sleeps with the owner of the prison and the wardens. But it gets him what he wants. That pool section it's because he asked for it. Second section Belhariise. Stay away from him. Trying to rise in the ranks. Needs to be put in his place. Last two are Stone and Foster. We are the highest in this place." Circling something with his knife he pointed to it. "That's the dealers. They have everything and anything. Drugs...alcohol, you name it they have it. Through out the prison four main gangs are Stone, Foster, Belhariise, and Maricelli. But there are a few more smaller gangs scattered around trying to rise in the ranks."

Ace stared at the drawing. Memorizing it and committing it to memory. He nodes his head to show that he was listening. The two highest gangs were Foster and Stone. Dymitry being the leader of the Foster. And the other guy being the leader of the Stone, Alik. Len was the leader of the Belhariise. While he was going to guess that purple haired guy was the leader of the Maricelli. Tilting his head he studied the little drawing. "How many other gangs are there?"
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:10 pm

Mace looked to the drawing and nodded his head a little while he watched it for a moment before he glanced around the outdoors to spot out whom may be whom, "So that purple haired boy...that's Mariselli right?" He asked with a raised brow while he sat there for a moment in thought. "Alright, alright. Continue then, I'd like to know a little more about those tiny gangs...." he only wanted to know to over throw...

"They're are twenty seven different smaller gangs, though they're amateurs, in here for 'minor' offences unlike myself of course. And Alik." He added the other in quickly, not wanting to forget the one he'd been in the strongest little Empire with for how many years? One, two? He looked over at Ace for a moment, "But ignore them, they're not the biggest threat as of now, but the Jail is building an extention since this is too small for us right now. So while that's being built you're going to face more people than you want to."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:45 pm

"That purple haired boy? Yeah that's Maricelli." Alik nodded his head in the direction of him. He was over there sitting on that chair. Raising his eyebrow at the question of the smaller gangs he smirked. No one really asked about the smaller gangs unless they wanted to overthrow. And from the way Mace was. Sure he hadn't known him for all that long. Only a few hours but that was all he needed to figure out the way someone thought. "Oh the smaller gangs. They are just amateurs, pathetic. There are twenty-seven, but all extremely small.Not even in here for major offences. Just minor. Yet they still think they can be the best of the best. They learn pretty quick that that's not the case." Pausing he he looked away smirking. "Moving on. There re a lot more people here at the moment then which is normal. They are adding on to the prison. SO you will have to be around more people than is normal."

Ace nodded and noted that Dymitry had quickly said Alik's name.It seems like that past relationship wasn't that far in the past. It also seemed as if some of those feelings were still there. On the inside he smirked to himself. But on the outside he remained indifferent. "If there are more people then why don't they just send them to different jails? It would be easier than building on to the jail."

Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Mace nodded his head a little while he sat there in thought for a moment, biting his thumb nail while he looked at the ground drawing for a moment. "Alright, I can deal with that then, no big deal..." He muttered under his breath while he rolled to lye on his back, "So when will the building be put up and finished? And will cells be changed?" it was a valid question that needed some pretty good answers, he rubbed his flat stomach for a moment before he became bored and poked his stomach several times.

"Because, they're too dangerous for normal jails. They're here for a reason, we're just the worst of the four, doesn't mean that those other gangs aren't bad either. That's why this is the second Alcatraz." Dymitry explained with half lidded eyes, hands in his pockets while he looked at the art on the ground.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:20 pm

"The building will probably take awhile before it is finished. So you are going to have to be with a lot of people." Taking the knife out of the dirt he looked down at his little picture of the jail. Wiping his thumb over the knife he cleaned the dirt off. Flipping it over he did the same to the other side. Laughing darkly at Mace he smirked at him. "Sorry. But it seems like you are going to be stuck with me. We might get a new roommate. Someone that is going to be moved to the other building when it is finished. That is if he is still alive by then. Getting a new roommate. Good for you. Bad for them. It has been awhile since I've had a toy to take my stress out on. But the four of us the main gang leaders. They wont move us. We are the worst of the worst. But also the best of the best."

So everyone in here was so bad they made another Alcatraz. too dangerous for normal jails but fine here. It was almost like the prisoners ran the jail rather than the wardens and the jail owner. The purple haired guy, Mariselli slept with the owner and warden and normally got what he wanted. If the four worst people were Dymitry, Alik, Len, and Maricelli what did they do to be the worse. He already knew what Dymitry did. But the others not so much. He would have to find out later.

Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Mace listened and gave the nod of his head while he lay there on the ground, it took a moment but he soon sat up and brushed off his clothing and looked around, picking out a minor gang leader. He expected him to be one of the main gang leaders from his size, big broad meaty shoulders and a bald head which was covered in tattoos. He looked like some buff bull dog with the tiny waist and huge upper body. "Ugh..." he muttered, he hated that, it just looked so gross, he preferred small and thin - that way he won't be crushed or anything.

Dymitry yawned a little and rubbed his face a little, he glanced around for a moment before he stood up and walked towards the fence, he wasn't able to get out like Alik was. He worked alone when he committed all that death, there was no one waiting out there for him. Everyone he knew was in jail, breaking out he could do on his own, but that was all he'd have. Letting out a breath he sat down next to the fence and leaned back on it.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:03 am

Alik put his knife away and leaned back. Laying on the ground he looked up at the sky. He found it interesting and almost funny. His mafia would do practically anything for him. If he wanted to get out all he had to do is let them know he wanted out and they would do what they needed to to get him out. Bribe, murder, threaten it didn't matter it would be done. They didn't even replace him when he had been put in here. They waited for him to want out. He was flattered really. But he couldn't make himself leave. Another reason to hate Dymitry.

Ace heared Dymitry get up and walk away. Looking around he watched people. Maricelli had purple hair, snake bites, an angle kiss, a pierced eyebrow, and a few ear piercings. Turning his attention else where he looked around. Trying to find some of the smaller gang leaders. There were a few around most what you would have thought to be one of the main gang leaders. Almost all of them were huge, packed with muscle, and tatooed all over their bodies.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:19 am

{ SHE GOTZ DA LUMPS!!! }

Dymitry rubbed his face a moment and looked around for a second or two before he rested his head in his hands in thought, he had a bunch of regrets that he'd never mention, but that was like a lot of people there. He hummed a little to himself before he drummed his fingers, thinking on how he would leave this hell hole, he didn't want to stay. Yea there were some good memories and stuff but either way, he couldn't handle it, walking past a certain corner caused an entire headache of memories, it bothered him to no end.

Mace looked at Alik and leaned back a little until he fall back and laid on the ground, thinking for a moment as well before he thought to his family, he really disappointed them. He remembered coming home and seeing his parents in utter shock - not horror - just shock. They promised him everything would be okay and he'd be safe, it was really scary to see your son walk in the house covered in blood and holding a decapitated head by the neck bone sticking out of the scrunched up flesh. Of course when he was asleep they called the asylum and he was taken away, but would soon be handed over to the jail. It was sad though...they didn't wave good bye to him, only his little sister said she loved her.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:42 am

Alik sighed didn't matter if he still cared for Dymitry. Nothing would ever come of it. He was not going to stay here. He would not be in his thirties and still in jail. In here he had a gang. Out there he ruled a whole mafia. When he first came in here at the age of nineteen he had made a promise to himself. By the age of twenty-three he would break out. Maybe sooner. He was going to keep that promise. Who knows maybe he should just kidnap Dymitry when he broke out. Thinking about it made him smirk. Looking up at the sky he watched the clouds slowly drift across the sky. Mace too. From the way he talked it would be a good idea to take him as well. Maybe one or two more people. It could be fun. It had started getting boring ruling the mafia by himself. One of the reasons he had basically turned himself in. Taking a few out with him could be interesting.

Ace sighed and turned away from looking at everyone. Getting up he walked over to an area that was covered in shadows. No one was over there. Sitting he thought about how it seemed as of the shadows and the dark were his only friends. His family had hated him and practically tormented him all his life. His reason for killing them. Everyone after that he had a reason as well. They had either hurt him or someone that he actually cared about. There weren't many but there were a few. Like the little boy and girl that had lived next door to him. Twins they were so sweet and nice to him. But their father had been abusive. Often hitting the small children and his wife. So Ace had killed him. Justice in his mind.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:59 am

Mace rubbed his face at the memory of being dragged to the massive white van while two tall men in white walked over with a straight jacket and pinned him down before strapping him up, placing him on a lift and placing him into the van. He was dragged to the asylum and several times they tried to correct him, but it barely happened, it took forever. They accidentally lost one of his eyes when they were trying to fix him. They placed him to sleep and placed an eye patch on the eye to let it heal, it didn't take that long but it came out alright, it didn't look as grotesque as they thought it would. Rather it came out looking normal, then they had to hide it form humanity and sewed a clean cloth onto his eyes to hide. Once he was eighteen they let him go, then he attacked again, thus being sent to the second Alcatraz for murdering his parents and petting his sister's decapitated head. He was corrected in the van on the way to the jail, then thrown in and now that's where he was...Just another correction facility to him.

Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:16 am

Alik closed his eyes and felt the warm sun on his pale skin. The only question was how was he going to tell his mafia that he wanted out. He hardly believed that they would just let him send a letter saying to break him out. Unless he found a way to secretly send the letter. It's not exactly like all the wardens here are saints. He could probably get on to send the letter or get word out. He was twenty-one now if he kept to that promise he had two more years until he sent a letter. Or he could send one sooner. He would probably offer a few people a ticket out of here. For others they didn't have the option that he did. So if they wanted out it rested on him. Most people just didn't know it. They had all been rouges and loners out there. But he wasn't.

Ace thought about all those he had tortured and then killed. Those ones that he had killed at random weren't so random. If you hurt him he tortured and killed you. You hurt someone that he cared about the same fate. In his mind it was justice. They got what they deserved.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:34 am

{ Time Skip to maybe a few days? o3o }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:36 am

{Yeah sure. So Halloween has eggs?}
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:40 am

Who goes?
It looks like it. }}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:21 pm

{doesn't matter to me. I can go if you want. }
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:16 pm

You? }}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:21 pm

{Sure. Anywhere you want me to start it or just pick something.}
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Not really, just pick up~ }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:05 pm

{ok.}

Alik sat in bed staring at the ceiling. Mace had been here for a few days now. As he sat there he played with his knife thinking. Maricelli's gang had gotten bigger. It seemed as if he was trying to rise in the ranks. He was better than Belhariise so it was almost good news. He had also noticed that he had been walking around with a slight limp. More so than normal. Chuckling at that thought he continued to stare up at the ceiling.

Ace leaned back on the bed his back resting against the wall. He had now been here for a few days. Getting used to the prison and the way things were here. There had been a few more fights going on. But that was to be expected in a prison. Plus the fact of having more people here than normal.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:02 am

Mace yawned and sat up, rubbing his head a little and smoothing down the oddly colored hair. He looked around the room for a moment while he sat there on the bed, deep in thought for a moment or two. It took a moment or two before he rubbed his face and looked over at his only other cell mate, he'd awoken from a horrible memory filled nightmare. He groaned faintly and swung his sleeping legs over the edge of the bed, placing his face in his hands as he emptied his mind. "What time is it?" He called over to Alik, hearing the blade cutting the air slowly.

Dymitry paced the room for a moment, thinking to himself while he - like a feral animal - paced around the entrance of the cell. His mind was lost in something else, a plan? A thought? Something was blocking his normal train of thought, basically he was doing the same thing he's done before the massacre.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:21 am

Alik looked over in surprise but didn't drop the knife. Seeing Mace with his head in his hands he raised an eyebrow. Instead of asking he turned his attention back to the ceiling. He had woken up a few hours ago he didn't sleep much. That was fine with him though. He didn't need a lot of sleep maybe a few hours. "Morning time. Around 10:30."

Ace watched as Dymitry paced back and forth. His eyes following him as he walked across the room. What had him pacing? As he watched he noticed how his face held a certain look of concentration. Almost like he was trying to think of something. But just couldn't think of it. Finally he decide to ask what was wrong with him. "What's wrong with you? You have been pacing for awhile now."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:30 am

Mace nodded his head and looked up for a moment before he noticed the wardens walking through and checking the cell rooms, taking notes and checking the locks. They were making improvements and choosing who goes into the new building, but that was only the over crowded cells, so the one Mace and Alik were in would be ignored. But the lock would still be checked, it it was okay, it would get a check, if it were in need of fixing, it would get an X.

Dymitry didn't answer - too enveloped in thought, but he paced faster when the other spoke out. The other cell mate had to answer, "He does that often, he's thinking. He's feared in his home country, when he was taken away he swore to the public he'd be back and that more would suffer. He's not stable mentally, so right now...He's thinking on how to get out of here and what he's going to do in his home land. But he's missing B, he has A and C though."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next