Foreign & Lost.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Foreign & Lost.

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:13 pm

"Thank you, so very much." Vin said, completely grateful for this male's kindness towards him even if they had just met that morning and begun to speak. He handed him the slip of paper that had his schedule on it and had a few different languages on it that would help him say what classes and pronunciations on it as well, but that's all the help from the teachers he had.
Dear Insanity
Admin

View user profile http://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Metody Kluk
" If they really knew all the those thing that you do in your room to hide the pain.

I take the paper and write the numbers o f each of the class rooms on it, matching the teachers and the classes with the numbers. " there, all of the classroom numbers are right there. And numbers don't change from any language really. So it's better and easier. " I say and hand him back his schedule, putting the pencil in my pocket .
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 pm

The Bosnian boy gave a nod before looking it over and scanning the numbers, folding the slip of paper and pushing it in his pocket. "Once again, thank you." His sheepish leer was gone and replaced with one of gratitude before he turned and started for the class room that would hold his history session in it.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Metody Kluk
" If they really knew all the those thing that you do in your room to hide the pain.

I head down to my next class after helping him and enter the room, sitting down at the table in the left of the class in the back.
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:07 pm

{Time skip to either lunch or the end of school?}
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:08 pm

End of school sounds good.)
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Vin stepped to his locker and gathered up his items and set it in his bag before placing in unneeded books in the locker, he pursed his lips a little before he went to the front door - he'd wait for the other at the front doors before leading him to his car. Seeing as the other offered to help him, he'd just introduce everyone.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:18 pm

Metody Kluk

I finish packing my bags and finish up before I sling it over my shoulder and head towards the front of the school, dodging and plowing through more fish trying to leave the school. I see Vin and go over to him " hey."
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Vin looked down at the other and gave a small wave to the other before he pushed open the door and stepped out of it while he waited for the other to follow after him. It would be rude to just leave him off to the side, but really he didn't understand why he was attempting to befriend this person - must have been the acts of kindness.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Metody Kluk

I follow him out of the school quietly, unsure of what I should say.
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Leading Metody down the parking lot to a grey truck that was somewhat beat up, he opened the back door and tossed in his bag before he waited for the other to place in his items. While he waited, Vin went to the driver's side and sat down in his seat and started the car up while he waited.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Metody Kluk

I put my bag with his and close the trunk and get in. It was odd being in someone else's car. I was used to walking everywhere, but only because I loved close and I didn't really go when my parents with. Cars sort of scared me, only because I was nervous of crashes of some sort. It was pointless.
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Vin started the car up and gave a soft sigh while he started off towards the nearest exit, it would take a bit for them to get there - maybe about twenty minutes of driving. So to keep from getting the other bored, he put on a CD and listened to the music - it was something from his own country but he knew the other wouldn't understand....so he changed it to be a Polish radio station,
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Metody Kluk

I hear him change the stations and look at him " you know you don't have to. Hangs the station for me." I say " I actually like foreign music, even if I can't fully understand. Plus this is your ride. "
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Vin looked at him in question, but nodded and changed it back to his Bosnian music and listened to the somewhat rock'n'roll music that played, he hummed softly with the music and drummed his fingers on the steering wheel. Softly he began to sing with the music that gave off a few beats through the stereo.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Metody Kluk

I watch him and smile, listening to the music. It was catchy and my theory was that you didn't need to know the meaning of a song to actually know what it was to portray or to make it good. I even tapped my foot a bit to it. I couldn't help it.
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:23 pm

Murmuring the lyrics a little while he drove, it didn't take all that long until he drove up the driveway to see his little siblings already there - they'd walked...Oh well, no big deal. They were all there either way, they waved happily at the sight of the car and jumped around.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:37 pm

Metody Kluk

I see them and smile " they are adorable. " I tell him smiling " did they walk? "
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:42 pm

"Yea but they were supposed to get a ride from me, obviously they wanted to prove a point..." He muttered while he sat there for a second before turning the car off and getting out of the truck, looking down at the other for a second. "Come get your stuff and I'll lead you around."
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:00 am

Metody Kluk

I get out of the car and follow him around, closing the door. " it's ok. If they walk home alone they wont get hurt or anything. The streets are pretty calm. And you can spot someone to avoid instantly. The styles are so......out there."
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:12 pm

Giving a faint nod, he grabbed his bag and watched as the younger siblings ran over to greet Metody for the first time, trying out their polish to the older boy. "Witaj!" The four called out over and over, correcting each other in a different language if they pronounced it wrong the first time.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Metody Kluk

I smile at the kids and chuckle a bit " Halo." I tell them in reply.
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:54 pm

The eldest of the four held out a hand, he had pale brown hair and somewhat greenish blue eyes. "Moje ime je Ryan." He said with a smile, though he was speaking his native tongue rather than Polish - this caused the younger brother to elbow him. This little one had blonde hair and blue eyes that seemed so bright and happy, "Nazywam się Mason." The two girls had darker brown hair and soft brown eyes, one a few inches taller than the other but both seemed even and exactly the same. The only difference was that one had a scar on her cheek and the other didn't.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:27 pm

Metody Kluk

I nod, getting the point the child was trying to get across to me. Ryan, Mason and the two twins. " Miło pana poznać. Nazywam się Metody." I tell them back. It was good they at least knew the basics and were testing them out. It was probably the easiest way, in my opinion, to learn a new language and keep it in mind. The more you said it and used it in a sentence, the more you learned and remembered it.
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Vin gently nudged the two girls to say their own names, they were still in Kindergarten so they were learning everything from scratch and would know the language before just about everyone in the family. One girl stepped up - the one with the scar said her name was Kimii and the one with perfect skin said her name was Alix. "I should probably show you the house now, if you would like." Vin offered to Metody, knowing that the little ones would be curious and follow at his side all the time.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Metody Kluk

" alright sure." i tell him nodding. His siblings really did seem cute. They seemed like nice kids and i could see why he wanted to take care of them. They needed it since they were in a new surroundings.
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Leading Metody into the house, the little ones raced in to the kitchen to have their snacks while their bags sat in a pile near the door. He stepped in and held the door for his new...friend, could he even use that word for this stranger? He was willing to open up if he needed to, this guy seemed pretty kind and not into attacking them. "This is the family foyer."
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Metody Kluk

I step in after him and look around. it was the genaric Polish style but it was amazing, different than mine and beautiful " your house is amazing." i tell him " the design. it's gorgeous." i flush slightly and look to the side. Ok so i had a nack for a few random things, like deciding if something was pretty or not. in my eyes. Interior design was big too. Dark secret and i was glad no one knew about it.
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Chuckling a little, Vin gave a shrug - his mother had decorated the house in their classic Bosnian things, it was all neat and tidy and placed where needbe since she was a little neat-freak at times. He pointed to the living room, dining room, kitchen, and where they ate so that Metody would know where things were. "The stairs lead upstairs to their bedrooms, my mother sleeps downstairs and so do I."
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:02 pm

Metody Kluk

I listen and look around, nodding here and there " alright. Dp they have a cerfew?" i aks him.
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:13 pm

"Um....yes, about Nine O clock." He muttered out before rubbing the back of his head for a second and grabbing a few snacks for the little ones to eat so they wouldn't complain until dinner time or anything - they tended to do that a lot if they didn't get what they wanted- but that was only sometimes. Vin looked over to Metody and gave a smile, "Do you want me to show you the bed rooms and bathrooms?" He asked with his head tilted to the side while he rested a hand on his hips - the kids too busy eating to deal with anything.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:34 am

Metody Kluk

" if you think it would help then sure. otherwise it's alright." i tell him, mentaly taking not e of everything.
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:09 am

Vin didn't think that would be of too much use for them, so he just stood there a moment and thought for a second or two, "Well...No." He mumbled while he stood there a moment longer before waving for the other to follow - grabbing his own bag. "Do you think you could help me with the home work translations?"
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:08 am

Metody Kluk

I follow him and nod " yeah of course. " I tell him, adjusting my bag on my shoulder as I did.
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Leading him towards the stairs, he passed them and went to a door that looked like it could be for a closet - but opening it there was actually a bedroom there. He stepped in and held the door for Metody while he set down his bag and picked up a few things that were messy and in the way. Vin was like any other boy - he made messes all the time too.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:59 pm

Metody Kluk

I follow him in and look around the room. it was nice and hidden pretty well. I watch him move the mess around and chuckle softly.
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Once things had been cleaned and placed away, Vin then placed his bag down on the bed and pulled out what homework he had and needed to get done - soon enough Metody might just end up staying at the house to help him out. "I know it's only five questions but I have to write a paragraph each and I can't understand but a few of the words." Those words being The, And, Maybe, & Explain.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:19 pm

Metody Kluk

"It's ok, I know how hard it is to try and write something when you only know small bits of it, expessially if it's in a different language." i say as go over to him. " I've never had homework in a different language but i have been asked questions in english back when i was still learning. I had no idea how to answer or what it said. so i know what you mean."
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Vin gave a weak smile to the other and sat on the bed before patting a spot for Metody to take a seat as well, "I'm glad someone can understand what I mean." He murmured out before holding the sheet of paper out for him to write on in English, then he himself would just translate it to a different language on a scarp of paper to write on. It would be easier that way because some words came out weird in a different language.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Metody Kluk

I sit next to him and shrug, taking the piece of paper " your never truly alone in the world with problems." i say as i begin translating the work.
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Giving a chuckle, Vin shifted to sit cross legged on the bed before seeing Kimii take a peek in the room, looking the two over a moment. She was the clingy one that wanted to hold onto someone at all times, and since her other siblings rejected the latching - she went for older people. Going over to the bed and getting on - sitting between the two with a smile to Metody, trying to talk in Polish but it ended up being Bosnian. "Ignore her, she'll just ramble."
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Metody Kluk

I watch her and chuckle , nodding " alright." I say and once I'm finished with translating I hand him the paper. " this should tide you over foe a bit with the work. " I tell him .
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Vin gave a nod and looked the paper over before he wrote in Bosnian on a scrap sheet, placing those in a folder he looked back at Metody and gave a soft smile. "When my father was in America he got these weird things called Halo and Call Of Duty and an Xbox 360. He gave it to me before we left for Poland, so he fixed the cord to match the country's outlet, do you want to play?"

Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:41 am

Metody Kluk

" oh I've heard of them. Though I've never played so yeah sure." I say smiling. " though I poebabky won't be any good. I dont have any video game consuls at home. "
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:03 pm

"Don't worry, we can play badly together - this is my first one and I haven't played yet." Vin gave a smile before turning on the consul and handing the other one of the controllers while he placed in a game and got things ready for them. The English was hard to read from the font but he managed to figure it out within a few moments.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:58 am

Metody Kluk

I chuckle and nod " yes we can." I say and take the controller. Watch the words, not paying much attention to them. Even I was still learning English, this was too fast for me to comprehend really. When the time came I followed the tutorial and mashed buttons.
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:43 pm

Vin could understand but he was having a harder time playing than reading and seeing the images. He was running in place while he pressed the buttons - he wasn't mashing them, rather gently poking them since he was just lost with it. "How are you moving?" He asked, giving a faint laugh on his own while he watched his failure.
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Metody Kluk

I push buttons and see the different actions until my character moved " it's this one right here." i say showing him the button to push. ": I'm totally button mashing here." i tell him chuckling a bit.

( i know nothing of video games so this would be me. XD)
PatchK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum