Hetalia Countinued - The Future

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Hetalia Countinued - The Future

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:11 pm

{I died on the inside because the instructions were in French...We never learned what she typed...}

Germany sighed and hung up his phone, "Ignore him." He called out to the others as they continued their task of loading the ocean into a container of water where he burst like a water balloon into more water freezing the tank. They lifted him up and placed him in the back of a truck that a certain country drove all the time. "Go home, take him with you, and hide him in the attic. Toss in seal, bear, and penguin every other hour and fresh water, don't open the tank." The mystery country nodded and lifted the tank, tossing the frozen water into a small container and sealing it before leaving the building in his truck, getting a plane ticket out of the country to head home like all the others, thirty nine other countries left with a tank of frozen water as well, it was just the fact of...

Who Had Arctic?
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

View user profile http://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:28 pm

{I hate when the teacher puts the directions in a different language and I'm stuck sitting there confused}

Alcatraz growled low in his throat. "You can ignore me all you want. But I'm coming for you. And I have nothing to lose at the moment. While you have everything to lose. Be careful because I'm coming for you." Alcatraz disconnected it and got off the bed. Calling his pilot he rescheduled where they were going. He wasn't going back to Aruba. Instead he was going back to a place he had sworen to never return to. He was going to Alcatraz Island. And he was going to get those countries back for what they did. Driving to the air strip he got out of his car and gave the keys to someone do they could get his car to the island. Getting in the plane he sat in one of the leather chairs. Pulling out his phone he made a call to all of the criminal organizations he was in charge of. And that was a lot considering who he was. Pulling out a bottle of Whiskey he took a long drink. Grabbing his lighter he flicked it open and closed watching the flame. Burn...burn...I will burn you all to the ground and leave nothing left. Getting up he told the puppet to make a quick stop in Florida. Preferably somewhere with a lot of trees. Grinning darkly to himself he placed another call. Telling them to get gasoline as much as they could.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 pm

{I mean really, there was no directions and I see this:
1: _______, Je M`appelle Jean! Et toi?
It could either be Salut or Bonjour....}

The frozen ocean stayed locked up in pure darkness, the tank contents were transfered to an old soda bottle, the water that had been in the tank unfroze and flushed away awhile Arctic slipped in the bottle and was screwed in, the others who had random water carefully did the same, all having the same bottle that was tagless with a green top of the same kind. The person with Arctic sighed a bit and rested him in the cup holder while driving to a different air port that the countries used, the last of them arrived as well, America stayed since it was his own country though - by now everyone had a water bottle, but they were all split into thirty. Each having a clear two liter soda bottle with a different colored cap per group.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:47 pm

{I'm not looking forward to taking a forgein language...}

Alcatraz got off the airplane as soon as it landed. The gasoline had been left right where he wanted it. A group of masked people waiting for him to tell them what to do. They couldn't really tell what his own features where because of his own mask. But they knew to do as told. "Pour it all over the forest. I want the whole place coated in it. And I want it done quickly." Grabbing the containers of the gasoline they all began the task. Soon it was done. Once Alcatraz lit the forest on fire it would be hard to put it out. He just hoped that what he had heard about Florida and what it represented on America's body was true. Pulling out a few match books he gave them to a few people. Instructing them where to go to light the matches he stayed there. He had given them locations that they could easily get away from once the fire started. Pulling out his whiskey bottle he took on last sip before stuffing a rag in it and lighting it with his lighter. Pulling his arm back he threw the bottle with as much force as he could. Watching as it shattered and the first flame stated a wicked smile spread across his face. Turning he made his way back to the plane. He had a few more stops to make before going to Alcatraz Island. His plans had changed. Only when he found Arctic would he be going there. And he planned to get Arctic back no matter the cost.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:53 pm

Take French - I'll help you learn it.
It's all easy until you conjugate Etre and Avoir.}}

America had little reaction but a soft wince of pain towards what happened, it was a mere rumor what Florida represented - a little joke between the nations, like how Big Ben represented a part of England and such. He did, however, feel a sharp burning pain spark on his body to signal something was happening. He already knew it was a fire since it had a burning feeling to it, brushing it off he knew that the people would take care of it, if not then he'd get involved but he had his own work to do as of now.

Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:04 pm

{I was thinking about taking French instead of Spanish}

Alcatraz dialed another number. "I want multiple Fire's started in America. All over the place and I want them big, dangerous, and uncontrollable. All over the place. I want him to feel the heat you could say." Hanging up he dialed another number. This one the mafia in Italy. "Ah- Hello old friend..." He had multiple Mafia's under his thumb. But the different mafia's didn't know about each other. So it was easy to put them against each other. After that things would get interesting in Italy. Call after call. Each one causing chaos and destruction in each country. Every single one of them that had a hand I what happened to Arctic. But islands like Aruba were spared because he thought she had nothing to do with it. What he had just done would send the countries in to chaos. They would be trying to fix everything. And the one with Arctic would make a mistake. A mistake would be all that he would need. One simple tiny mistake...
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:23 pm

{It's okay, like we're about to learn foods, school and items in general and then body parts. MLLE Houston said that the body parts would be the hardest because the only word similar to English is Stomach. }

All the countries within the South American areas was kicked out because they were too close to Alcatraz, they were his friends - Aruba as well, they were his friends where as just about all the other nations neglected him. The nation with Arctic made it to the plane and went on with the water bottle filled with Arctic, he sighed and brushed back his hair with a small frown on his face, others got on and others began to load on planes as well - taking off for home with their bottles.
Germany had made it clear, as much as Alcatraz would cause - ignore him.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:48 pm

{Why is it so hard to learn a different language...}

Alcatraz sat in the plane the pilot waiting for him to decide where to go next. Grabbing the remote he turned the world news on. And what he saw made a wicked smile spread across his face. Chaos, destruction, and darkness. America up in flames. Many of the Asian countries without power. Italy the mafia was out of control. Germany crimes and fires kept springing up. In many of the countries the power was out, fires everywhere, and crime seemed to be rising.Riots and mobs were everywhere. And as soon as one was stopped two more came up. And there was no end in sight. None of the countries had reacted yet. But that was okay.This was just the distraction and a little fun on his part. Time for the real business to get started. Picking up his phone he dialed a number familiar with him. "Aruba. Hello, do you mind helping me with something?"
Russia sighed and turned the TV on. Mobs and riots kept coming up. And no matter what was done they kept happening. No matter what they did it wouldn't stop. Wincing he lifted up a gloved hand to his cheek. A small but deep cut had appeared on his cheek. This wasn't the first and he doubted it would be the last.
Slovenia stared out of her window watching people try to put out the fires. So far they weren't successful. Reaching for the remote she turned the TV on to see what was happening in the world. It looked like things weren't any better in the other countries. Some had it worse. Just as she was about to change the channel everything went black. No more power...
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:27 pm

{I don't know....}

Serbia looked at Russia with a frown before dabbing at the wound and placing over a bandage, sighing he took a seat by the blonde and placed his face in his hands, "I don't like this at all.. My siblings are getting hurt over Germany's stupid plans... They weren't even supposed to be involved since they're not with the UN and don't normally go to meetings..." He sighed and rubbed his face before looking at the Tv, "Germany just had to drag us down..."
Croatia whined in pain on the couch in his own home - he didn't like the black out, it reminded him of the bad times, the times in the camps and the murder and all the horrid things. He whined again as if it would make everything stop, but it didn't. However, he had a backup generator in his basement - he could just provide electricity for himself and others around him.

Whoever had Arctic was sent a text from Germany - along with the others with the same bottle cap, but they ignored it.
To: xxx
Subject: Arctic.
Message: If this gets to far out of hand, go to the nearest part of the nearest fire, set your bottles down. If you have Arctic - you know what ocean to go to....
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 pm

{....}
Alcatraz hung up the phone. He had told her if any of the countries came looking form to give them false hints. Now he was on to the second part of his plan. This one would be harder to do than the rest. The pilot had been given directions to their next stop a few hours ago. Looking out the plane window he saw that they were landing. Once the plan landed he got off and was meet with a few armed men ready to follow his orders. "Cause a distraction. I don't care what but make it big." They all nodded and headed out to do as he had said. Making his way over to the waiting car he got in and started it. Checking his pocket he pulled out the needle full of a sedative. Grinning he made his way to his destination. It didn't take long for him to get to the house. He parked a little ways away and watched for a second. Getting out he made his way to the house going unseen. Seeing a generator he made his way over to it and pulled out his knife. Cutting a few wires he grinned when the generator shut down. Quickly and quietly he made his way into the house. On the couch he saw a figure sitting there. Making his way over to them he pulled out the needle and jabbed it into his neck. Injecting the sedative before they could react he watched as they collapsed on the ground. Pulling out a flash light he shinned it in their face. They were completely knocked out and would be for awhile. "Hello Croatia~ Its good to see you." Of course there was no response but he expected that considering he was knocked out. Grabbing him he made his way back to the airplane. Once there he put Croatia into a locked area. He wouldn't be waking up for awhile. And even if he did the room was made that it would distribute a gas that would knock him right back out if he woke up. Now on to his next target before anyone realized that he had Croatia.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:22 pm

{Probably because we're not used to genders and everything.}

The body was limp and as light as he looked he was a heavy little freak when he was knocked out, weighing like a ton of bricks in a sack that was stretching and ready to bust with the red concoction.
The holder with Arctic set him in a new container with seal and polar bear flesh before sitting in the living room in thought, he just had to wait for the phone call to get the OKay to head off with the body - to go to the Ocean that was wanted and give him up if things got too far out of hand. Correcting would be to send the ocean back where if came from and watched daily, if anything sparked he would be taken to that country and corrected in other ways.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven on Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:51 pm

{Yeah.. I hate when there is one word but there are like five different ways to say it..}

Alcatraz sat in his plane on the way back to his island. He had gotten everyone that he had wanted to. They were all knocked out in the locked area. He had taken Croatia, Italy, Prussia, Finland, and Japan. Soon they would arrive at his island. It was such a shame....he was having guest over and he hadn't even had time to clean up. Oh well~ Looking at his watch he saw that they would arrive in about ten minutes.
*little time skip.*
Alcatraz sighed he had finally got everyone of the knocked out countries in there assigned...rooms. In the rooms each was tied to a chair with a camera hooked up in the corner so he could watch everything. There where no windows and it was pitch black in each room. These rooms had been used for solitary confinement when he was still a running prison. The doors were made out of steel and impossible to break out of. No light could be seen through the door. They should be waking up any minute now. Alcatraz sat in his throne like chair that he had made a long time ago. Computer screens were next to him. Each one showed him a different room. Even though the rooms were dark the cameras could still see. Now all he had to do was wait for them to wake up.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3