High School Drama.

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Re: High School Drama.

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:30 am

{Le time skip to a month forwards~}

Valic had learned ways to get Joshua to focus...Pocky, if he was good and focused, he earned a box and it was set to the side, if he continued to focus every thirty minutes then another box was added. He did this with other 'students' of his to help them learn better, to know there was a reward in the end, not all wanted Pocky - but that was besides the point.
Valic started up the stairs as always, it was Friday again a month later after school hours, a break was coming up soon - Christmas break. "Are you doing anything for the holidays?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

View user profile http://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:34 am

Joshua was gazing at a box of Pocky that Valic had in his hand. He turned his attention to Valic, he was like a well trained dog at this point. "No, I was hoping to hang out with Neku more but he says that he's going out with family this weekend." The small teen drew his knees up to his chest, sighing softly, "I swear, he's been pushing me away more and more...he hardly even notices me in the halls. He's always hanging out with his football buddies."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:38 am

Valic nodded his head a little as he wrote out a sentence that was in cursive, he needed to write it in print - and he needed help with his writing so that was what they were working on that day. "Well maybe he's just not good enough for you anymore - maybe you need to move on and let him be on his own if he drifts away so much." Valic slid the paper over to Joshua, it was a common sentence that was two lines long.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:43 am

Joshua took the paper and began to copy the words, his writing was pretty decent when he wanted to. But if not, then it was pig slop. He glared at the paper as if it was evil and nearly tore a hole in it, writing firmly and darkly. It was obvious he was losing focus. "But I don't want to let him go. I love him, and if you love someone they should love you back no matter what. He asked me out first!"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:47 am

Valic didn't touch the other - the other didn't like being touched. "I wouldn't know how it feels so I can't really help you with it...Maybe you two should just try and talk and I guess if that doesn't work...see what happens when you 'date' another person." He used air quotes to show he was faking it, people used him for that all the time, it was quite annoying but he got used to it and got over it and literally just went along with it. "The worst that could happen is his emotions get hurt or you end up getting attached to that person for real."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:52 am

"But that's impossible." Joshua crossed his arms over his chest, forgetting about the handwriting. "There is no one in that school who will even look at me." He looked at the writing on the paper and sighed. "I don't want him to…I don't want to lose him forever. I couldn't…" He shut himself up.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:10 am

Valic frowned a little at that, "There's always someone in that school - you're just not looking." He took the slip of paper and began to check over it and correct spelling errors or misplaced commas. "If he pushes you away then what's so good about him?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:45 am

"Well, when he pays attention to you he's really nice…" Joshua knew he did horrible on the handwriting test. "But I don' know what's up right now. Maybe he just wants a break…"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:39 pm

Valic listened and gave a soft nod as he corrected half of the writing, the spelling and grammar at least. "Maybe you two just need that small break to see new people and to see if you still want to be together." He glanced at the other with half lidded eyes before he made another little written example.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:41 pm

"I know I don't." Joshua muttered softly, gazing out of the window. "You and that girl I attacked…are you two dating? You're always together."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:45 pm

"No, she has no attraction to anyone and I'm just single." Valic freely informed the other as he scribbled down another line, sliding the paper over to the other while resting his head on his hand. "I believe I've been single for the last...two years, at least single without someone that really liked me. The past two years have just been people trying to get others jealous."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:53 pm

"Well that's stupid…why would someone want to use another?" Joshua asked Valic, head tilted to the side, "It just seems…wrong to me."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:58 pm

"They want to make someone jealous - so they latch onto someone better. Let it be grades, looks, or sports." Valic shrugged to the second comment and drummed his fingers on the table, "It is...but after a while you get used to them, they always end up happy either way."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Joshua fell silent and thought quietly to himself. He sighed and gazed at the failed writing assignment. "Well, I guess that you're going to be a crazy cat man when you're old then, right?" He was teasing.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:12 pm

"I guess I might as well be - but I don't have a big fancy or cats, I like dogs better." He ran a hand through the short black hair and looked out the window for a moment or two in thought.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:15 pm

"You don't like cats?" Joshua asked, tilting his head a little to the side. He jumped from the table to Valic's bed in one easy motion, with grace and posture exactly that of a cat. He sat down on the bed and put his hands between the small space in his knees. "I'm a cat!"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Valic spun around in his chair and looked over to the other, "They have so much work to them, litter boxes and such." He mumbled, placing his head back on his palm while he glanced over the blonde, "Either way you don't have a tail, cat ears, or fur - nor the kitty anatomy." Joshua was a human - as far as that was seen.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:23 pm

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Joshua rolled his eyes. "I'm more than what meets the eye, I swear," The small teen moved to the edge of the bed and suddenly jumped--landing exactly on Valic's lap perfectly.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Valic blinked and pressed against the back of the leather spinning office chair - he figured the other still hated a mere touch of any kind so all of this was just a pure shock. And the fact he was still with Neku - who honestly wasn't good enough for Joshua. "What...?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:34 pm

It may have just been Valic's imagination, but Joshua seemed to have longer nails. Or claws, per say. He kneaded the other's legs for a minute or so and then plopped down, his head on Valic's collarbone. Hands rested on his lower chest, and legs were drawn up to his own chest. "'What' what?"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:44 pm

"Why are you doing this?" He asked, motioning over what the other was doing - sitting on his lap and kneading without a care in the world. Some people would see this as cheating, even if nothing serious happened...that's what he was seriously worried about, it Joshua would get in trouble.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Joshua yawned without a single care. "I'm going to make you love cats. Considering we don't have a cat right in front of is then I'll have to sub in." He jumped off of Valic's lap, using his stomach as a launch pad. It would knock the breath out of the other. He gazed at Valic then looked at the chair he always sat in--reaching over and scratching down the side of it, leaving claw marks.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Valic coughed a little bit when the other pushed off and rested a hand on the flat of his middle, watching what Joshua did in confusion, "You make me wonder sometimes, y'know that?" He muttered out in a light inaudible voice as he regained his breath again. "Besides, why does it matter if I like dogs more than cats?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:55 pm

"Becase kitties are better! Kitties are much more superior." Joshua dug his nails in extra deep and clawed down, breaking off some paint and leaving scars on the chair. "Kitties cuddle. What do dogs do? Bark!"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:59 pm

"They like to rough house and mess around a lot, they're playful and they protect you." Valic listed off, "Cats meow and purr and always bump into you when you're trying to work. And they hiss and claw. Dogs growl, bite, and howl."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:04 pm

"Kitties win." Joshua sat up and looked at Valic. Suddenly he jumped about three feet in the air as the small timer went off--tutoring was done. But it had startled the other badly, and he was hiding under the bed, trembling. He definatly acted like a cat.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Valic silenced the timer and looked under the bed at the other, reaching under and gently pulling him out before grabbing three boxes of Pocky, one in each flavor. He handed them to the other and began to clean up the desk, normally after tutoring Joshua was gone and out the door without another word, it was just tutoring and that was it.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Joshua sat on the edge of the bed, pulling open the strawberry one--his favorite. He began to nibble on one of them. "You want one?" He asked, offering a stick to Valic. He didn't seem to be leaving.

(MAKE A MOOVE X.x)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Valic glanced over, "Sure - just give me a second." He uttered out, his mind was stuck on Neku right now. Neku wasn't good enough, he didn't care for the blonde like he was supposed to, he was basically neglecting his boyfriend, who did that? Val leaned over and took a bite from the Pocky Joshua had - taking at least half of it off before he turned around and continued to fix up the work station. Now Joshua only had half a Pocky to eat, after all - he had spoken to Val about the Pocky kiss challenge in the past.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Joshua blinked as Valic took a small bite of his Pocky. "I held out your own piece, silly." Joshua laughed out, not seeming to mind in the slightest that what he had just done with Valic was considered 'cheating'. It was obvious he didn't know the first thing about dating, which was why he was still with Neku.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Valic sighed faintly when he wasn't looking at the other, but smiled weakly, "Sorry - I wasn't paying attention." He lifted the piece that Joshua had pulled from the box and popped it in his mouth before he began to fix up his closet, which was pretty clean as well. He didn't have OCD or anything, he just found it easy to teach others like this.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Joshua stood up, putting his books and homework away. "Well…I'll see you on Monday." Joshua shrugged faintly, today was Saturday. He gave a small wave and exited the room, he was used to walking home. Everyday he refused the ofer from Valic.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Valic watched Joshua leave and frowned softly, resting his face in his hands for a moment, there was a nasty pang hitting his stomach, it hurt terribly. He sat up after a moment and walked out of the room as soon as the front door shut, he needed a word with Neku - just not today at least, it was late.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:33 pm

(Should we le skip to Monday? I has idea~)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Sure~ And so do I~ }}

Valic woke up early that morning, as of recent he's been putting more effort into his apperance, where as for the past moments in his life all he did was slap on sweats and go to school. Now, he actually tried to wear something nice, to look better - it was noticeable at times. But it was a gradual change he had made, and the more friendly yet protective he became...it was such a change people had been shocked. The raven haired male finished his attire and walked out of the house to head off to school.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:41 pm

Joshua had a rough conversation {over text} with Neku. He wanted to talk to Valic about it but thought the other would chase Neku away and ruin any chance they had left of a good relationship. So he just stayed silent, walking down the halls.

(Ooo~)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Valic took notice when he didn't see the blonde where he normally was and gave a soft glower, maybe he was sick... Either way, he'd see him soon if he wanted tutoring hours. Valic took off his jacket and set it in the locker he bought just for that and started towards his first class, unaware Joshua was there.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Joshua's first class was Choir. He quietly walked towards the other side of the school, carrying his books and such. He stepped past Valic, not saying a word. From the way he walked it was a Neku issue that was bothering him, he had this certain step for each problem he had.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Valic blinked when the other passed him, Neku issues...it was kind of clear how during tutoring he'd talk about all the problems he was facing, the steps were then recognized by that. He sighed as the other basically left him there, they could talk during tutoring, however he was getting tired of seeing that little step in Joshua's walk.... Instantly the raven haired male looked for Neku.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Neku was heading out to the gym of the school, he took advanced Course 2 Gym. There was only 1 PE class credit required for high school but the sports players had to get extra practice. He didn't really know Valic, only that he was obviously wanting Joshua for some reason, they were always together. Even went home from school together on some days. He didn't know about the tutoring, but the text he had sent Joshua that was making him act like this was caused by that.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:05 pm

Valic grabbed Neku's shoulder in the hall - his grip was firm but not painful, he just had a strong heavy handed grip. "Hey, why's Joshua so upset with you? He just walked by without even saying something." Black brows furrowed when speaking, this was obviously bothering the Senior with how he wasn't confided to, might as well go to the problem at hand and ask.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Neku glanced back as his shoulder was grabbed and brushed his hand off. He had never actually talked to the guy, but he knew that he was bigger, older, and probably stronger. Oh well, at least next year he would be gone and Joshua would be all his without any worries. "I dunno. He gets butthurt easily."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Valic ignored the slang he was unfamiliar with, "Well...what made him get so 'butthurt'?" He did air quotations towards the unknown word and gave off another glower to the younger, smaller, more than likely weaker male standing before him. "It's obvious you did something, what was it?" His voice wasn't aggressive, he wasn't attacking..yet at least. His voice was that of pure monotone, a solid and calm voice that never grew lower or higher with emotion.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Neku just shrugged and turned to walk away to gym class, the minute warning bell had already rung and he didn't want to be late. He began to walk away, not wanting to talk to this guy about his relationship issues, he didn't even know his name. Why the heck did he care, anyways?
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Valic blinked a bit when the other started to walk away from him, turning his back as if he could care less of what was going on. A darker glare cast through jade eyes, reaching over he rested a hand on Neku's shoulder and shoved him to the wall - hard. "Don't ever turn your back to me or walk away when I'm talking to you." That was a strong warning, voice was cold as ice, if physically possible snow flakes and fog would have rolled off his tongue. "I don't even know you and yet I'm starting to hate you more and more." That low hissing voice was stopped as the local school cop grabbed his shoulder and directed him away, the cop was already well aware of his murders acts just weeks before. The black haired male's temper was already well known as well.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Neku glared after Valic and brushed his shoulder. "Jeez, murderer...stay away from my boyfriend. If I see him going to your house one more time then I'll make him sorry." He began to walk to gym, speedwalking now since he was going to be late. Joshua was leaning against a wall, unable to be seen by the two males but he could watch and listen. He didn't care if he was late or not. Turning to walk away, Joshua wiped at his eyes--trying not to cry. He screwed everything up, everything...
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:26 pm

The cop pushed Valic up against the wall and gave a frown, "One more action like that on school property and you'll be sorry." She hissed out, giving him a pass to go to the office and have another conference, Valic gave a glare to the shorter lady but did as told, he had respect and knew who was above him and who was below him. Neku was below him - even if that wasn't true Valic would make it happen.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Joshua paused as he saw Valic, if he wasn't careful he would be seen. The small teen took a few steps back, staying silent. He gazed down at his feet and began to walk away, back facing Valic so even if he looked over he'd just look like a late student. But he still had that walk, so it was obviously Joshua.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Valic heard faint foot falls - everyone was supposed to be in class by now so it was strange, glancing over he saw the familiar wavy blonde locks, common shirt, and odd walk. The cop had left by now to go and get the Mace out of her car just in case anything happened now that the dangerous teen was upset and because there were other dangerous students at the school. "Joshua, what happened?" Valic asked, jogging over quietly to be at the other's side.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Joshua jumped as he was approached and glanced down, hand reaching for his pocket, where he had his cell phone. His slim fingers wrapped around the orange phone, but he paused. "You won't tell anyone, right?" He asked quietly, glancing up. Usually he was scared to make eye contact but this was the first time that he actually gazed at Valic, not afraid to look away. His eyes were soft and gentle, seeming too innocent for the texts that were hidden away on his phone...
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next