My Bitter Sweet Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia || .SD. & DI

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hetalia || .SD. & DI  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hetalia || .SD. & DI

Post by Safe Haven Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Alcatraz turned his head and watched Arctic as he cautiously crawled on to the couch. He knew it would take Arctic some time before he got used to everything. If Arctic got hungry he had gotten seal. But he wouldn't mention that he had gotten it off the black market. "I got you seal so if you want some just let me know. Or if you need anything or want to know something just ask."

Omsk kept hidden behind the branches. His fur protected him from the cold. Either she would climb down or would fall out of the tree from the cold. He could wait for either one. The snow had started falling harder. And the temperature was dropping. Making the air Ivey cold against the skin.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:39 pm

Arctic listened and gave a soft nod while he curled there on the couch and stared at the Tv for a second or two before he stood up and on the floor, feeling the rug under his beaten flesh, he tumbled down though when his legs gave way. He let out a groan before he started to crawl around the floor to get a lower view.

Siberia gave a chuckle at how far up she was, she could last a while in all truth, she wouldn't have to wait for Saare or anything - she could just leap to another tree and stay there for a while, pursing her lips a little while sitting there.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

https://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:20 am

Alcatraz watched with concern as Arctic stumbled to the floor. He knew his feet and legs must be in bad shape for him to just fall on the floor after just standing for a second. After a few seconds of watching him crawl on the floor he got up. Walking over he bent down and picked Arctic up Bridal style. Feeling a light blush coming on he was grateful for the mask that covered his lower face. Seeing as how Arctic was trying to get to the tv he walked over there carrying Arctic.

Omsk watched her sitting in the tree. As time went on he began to get a little concern. The branches were frozen now from the freezing temperature and snow. If she moved the branch would break under her weight. It didn't matter how much she weighed. The branch would come falling down with her. It wouldnt matter if she grabbed any branches to try and stop her fall they would just break as well. As these thoughts ran through his mind his concern only grew.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 pm

Arctic blinked at being lifted - but just let it happen as if he were a small puppy that was too dumb to understand anything. Though for sure if a random stranger had come and lifted him - Arctic would have gone rabid and bitten their face off, no joke...He wasn't afraid of cannibalism, sometimes you just had to do what you needed to survive in the world. As scary as it is that's how life was, but the Tv seemed far more scary compared to everything else - probably because it was a big black void.

At some point through the hours spent in the tree - she fell asleep and just leaned in the trunk without movement. She looked to be dead, but that was a lie. Unless Russia had died then she would be too, but he was still breathing and his heart still beating and so was her own. She would just be ill for some time spent.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Alcatraz reached out a hand and touched the tv screen. "This is a tv. When you turn it on images appear on the screen. The pictures move on the screen. And noise comes out of the speakers. It's not going to hurt you it's completely safe. A remote controls the tv. With it you can change the channels, volume, and a bunch of other things."

Omsk noticed that she had fallen asleep in the tree. If she stayed out any longer she was going to be sick. He wasn't cold at all due to his thick coat of fur. Sighing he continued to watch her as she slept in the tree. Tilting his head he leaned forward to get a better look. Siberia was rocking back and forth on the tree in her sleep. It looked like her grip had started to loosen. With wide eyes he quickly turned human and ran over. Standing under her branch he made it just in time for her to lean back a little to far. Before she could hit the ground he caught her.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Arctic watched as Alcatraz fearlessly touched the screen - so the pale male copied him and touched it with his flat hand. "Oh..." He mumbled out while he scanned it over for one or two more seconds - of course he figured that the images would slowly appear on the screen rather than just popping up like, Hey! But that was his only guess, looking around the room again, he noticed glass - "Ice." He called it, seeing as it was reflective just like it.

Siberia slowly slid too far when moving in her sleep and slid off the tree branch and begun to fall - getting wind burn on her skin while she fell - waking up upon impact with the other's open arms, that's when she slowly began to register what was going on - then shot up and tried to wriggle from his arms.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:31 pm

Turning to where Arctic was talking about he walked over. Again just like the tv he put his hand on it. "It's not ice it's called glass. But you have to be careful around glass. If it breaks you could end up getting hurt. Other than that it won't hurt you." He didn't mind explaining things to Arctic.

Omsk grinned down at her. His arms tightening around her holding her against him. "Nope~ You are not getting away from me again." With that he held her closer to him. With that he began walking through the snow. His steps slower than before due to the snow on the ground.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Arctic tapped the glass with a long sharp black nail - tapping it several time and pulling his frost bitten hands away. His hands would fall off or die because his hands are what causes frost bite. Each part of his body speaks of what he is, body fluids being the water in the ocean, skin being ice and hail - snow and sleet. You get the point. The ocean looked over towards the couch and pretty much figured that out and scanned to the stairs and narrowed his eyes at it.

Play it cool...you can get yourself out of this with ease... Going limp in the other's arms, she stared off and to the snow covered ground, thinking of a plan to get herself out of this mess, of course though that may take some time and trust to wiggle free of his grasp.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Alcatraz held Arctic tightly in his arms to make sure he didn't drop him. Even though Arctic was way taller than him he was surprisingly light. It almost felt like he didn't way anything. As soon as he could he would have to make him something to eat. He would also need to clean his wounds properly later. Noticing that he had stopped touching the glass he glanced down and saw that Arctic was looking around. "Where do you want to go next?"

Omsk held her tightly so she couldn't get away. He also held her tightly to try and protect her as much as he could from the heavy snow fall. As he walked he could feel his bare feet going a little numb. He was used to the cold and snow so it didn't bother him that much.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:40 pm

{ HA! I fixed my eyelash problem!!! }

"Cliff." Arctic stated simply, thinking the stairs were some sort of hill that would lead to the top of a cliff where he could watch the water splash against the rocks of the mountain's side and crash in big booms of thunder. He never seen a house, never been in a house, never been near society. He's only known his siblings and Pangaea and that was all he had besides two slabs of ice on either side of the world.

Siberia didn't even shiver in the other's arms, just sat there and let the snow build up in a pile against her dipped body and his straighter body, after all - he was holding her by her knees and her upper back. So of course she had a dipped sort of shape in comparison.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:14 pm

{Nice~}

Alcatraz stared at him in confusion. Then following his line of sight he saw that he was looking at the stairs. Figuring he must have meant the stairs he walked over to them. Standing right at the first step he looked at Arctic. "These are stairs. They lead to the next leave of the house." After that short explanation he began to go up the stairs. Once at the top he stopped. "Ok. Now where do you want to go up here?"

Omsk seeing the snow build up dropped her knees so she was standing. Brushing off the snow he quickly picked her back up before she had a chance to react. Only this time he hunched over slightly. Blocking any snow from collecting there once again. He continued to walk through the snow. But as time went on the heavier the snow began to fall. Now he could barely see infront of him even with his tiger eye sight.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Arctic jiggled as the other went up the stairs - almost like jello in Al's arms - but he was more like a bag of bones carried in a thin paper bag being juggled around if that made more sense. He took a look around the room before he slipped from Al's arms and onto the floor with ease - dragging his legs like a seal - which he kinda looked like one with his feet covered by the black clothing. He wobbled around the floor and peeked in the different rooms before finding a bathroom and was instantly amazed.

"Just pull over to a cave or a hollow tree." Siberia huffed at him, giving a harsh glare and trying to be more threatening than she really was, but hey - she was trying to some extent.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:48 pm

Alcatraz let him get down from his arms. He followed behind Arctic as he looked into the rooms. If he looked confused Alcatraz would quickly explain something. After he would explained something to Arctic it would look like he was thinking it over for a minute. He seemed to get everything rather quickly making Alcatraz believe he was rather intelligent. Following behind Arctic he watched him as he pushed open another door. He watched as his face turned to one of amazement. Walking over he peered into the room to see which one it was. It was the bathroom. Turning back to Arctic he saw that he still had that amazed look on his face. "That's the bathroom."

Omsk looked down at her with a grin and a raised eyebrow. "Oh. You want to spend alone time with each other away from the others. I knew you would come around." With that he began searching for a hallow tree or cave. All the while snickering quietly. He knew she didn't mean it like that. But he wondered what her reaction would be.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:26 pm

{I'm so proud of this one character I have~ }

Arctic stepped in but jerked right on back out because of the weird feeling of the tile, but he set his hand down again and got over the feeling before he crawled in there and started to peek in drawers and pull open cabinets as well as pulling back the curtain of the shower and peeked in with a smirk on his face, touching the inside of it - he was the kind that needed to touch to learn. He furrowed his brows before turning on the faucet and screaming as water gushed out, in fear he froze the water to stop it, giving a panicked look with wide eyes, staring at the water before scooting back in utter shock.

"Ugh, gross! You've got to be kidding me!" She snarled at him, biting his shoulder and extending her leg - slamming her foot on his head with a glare, she wasn't really into anything like that. She was more into working rather than playing around.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:41 pm

{Which one?}

Alcatraz watched him as he touched everything in the bathroom. But when Arctic suddenly shrieked he quickly walked into the bathroom. Seeing him on the floor with a panicked expression on his face. Hearing the water running he walked over and turned it off. "It's ok Arctic. Nothing is wrong. It's just the water it won't hurt." Noticing that his words were having no effect he got down on his knees on front of Arctic. Gently reaching out he put a hand on his shoulder. "Come on. Tell me what's wrong?"

Omsk stared down at her blankly. She bite me...I don't think she knows what that means to me... Bending his head down so that there was only about two inches apart from their faces. His face was oddly seriouse. "You don't realize what you just did...you bite me. That means you marked me as yours." As she was registering his words he bite her shoulder in about the same place she bite him. "Now I marked you. Your mine now. No one else can have you. Mine."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Mad Box Killer - I finally drew his face and made the perfect scar color combination! }

Arctic pointed his finger to the faucet, it wasn't the fact he was scared of water in general, it was the fact he was scared about who the water came from. What ocean, what body of water, where was it drained from. He shuddered in place and coiled up a little, bringing his knees to his chest and staring at the frozen water pooling the drain that was there. He couldn't handle the fact that he was near more water than he wanted to be.

Siberia winced at the bite and punched him in the jaw with a glare in her eyes, "No. I belong to no one!" She snapped at him - obviously in pure anger now, she hit him again - this time the other side of the jaw. She ended up kicking his stomach and beating his chest in a demanding motion to be put down.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:33 pm

{Awesome~}

Alcatraz watched Arctic with a worried expression. He didn't completely understand what Arctic was scared of. Right now he figured it would be just easier to get out of the bathroom. Later he could find out what was wrong. Reaching down he gently picked Arctic up and walked out of the bathroom. Closing the door behind him he looked back at Arctic. "Do you want to go anywhere else?"

Omsk smirked down at her. Completely I faxed by the fact that she was punching and kicking him. He only tightened his grip to where she couldn't move but it didn't hurt her. "It's your own fault. You bite me first. I won't let anyone else have you. You are mine. Weither you like it or not. But trust me you will like it." As he continued to walk he chanted 'Mine...Mine...Mine....' repeatedly under his breath.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:07 am

{I feel so good about myself~ He's basically like everyone's good and bad side since he had a split personality. }}

Arctic wiggled in the other's grasp to get his numb legs out of the tingling sensation that hurt a little while he sat there - looking forwards and around the room. "No..." He muttered out since there was nothing else he needed to look at - seeing as he could get into trouble by exploring in unwanted areas later - no big deal though, he couldn't get very far either - he could only wobble but so far.

"Lord knows you're like freakin' Belarus!" Siberia snapped at him, grabbing his hair by a massive chuck and yanking it backwards until she was sure that it was ripping his hair. She growled darkly while he held onto her - but she refused it.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:27 am

{sounds like an awesome character. What are his personalities like?}

Alcatraz went to the kitchen and set him down on the island counter. Going over to the sink he looked under it for a first aid kit. He tended to have them placed all over the house. Setting it next to Arctic he came to stand in front of him. Opening the container he took out everthing he would need. Disinfection spray, wraps, and anything else he would need. First he decided to start with any wounds on his face and work from there. Luckily Alcatraz had experience in this due to...past events. "I'm going help you with your injuries. The disinfection spray might sting but it will help. So first I'm going to do your face and then go from there. Do you trust me not to hurt you?"

Omsk frowned a little ignoring her pulling in his hair. "Who? I don't know them. But they better stay away from you. They can't take you away from me." As he spoke a possessive glint came into his eyes. Feeling her yank harder on his hair he smirked. "Oh it seems you like things rough. I'll have to keep that in mind."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:01 am

{ Well the dominant side is a more submissive and apologetic character though the other side is the more aggressive side that brain-washes the other half and causes murder. }}

Recalling the plane ride and how that went down with his horrid eye - he gave a weak groan and somewhat scooted away since he didn't want to have to deal with that sort of fearful pain again, though as time would go on the wounds would heal and he'd be fine but - until then, he'd have to force his body to get used to the feeling, "Okay..." He muttered, sitting still but all the while scrapping the counter top in utter horror as to what might happen to the rest of his body - he knew what real pain was. Emotionally, physically, and mentally, but he still screamed as a natural reaction to things.

Siberia glared before crossing her arms and becoming unresponsive to the other and glared to the ground while he walked, he could do what he wanted but she would just lay there or sit there and do nothing for him. People liked a fight - everyone liked a fight.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:12 am

{sounds like a pretty awesome character}

Alcatraz had already disinfected his eye so he wouldn't need to do that. Looking through all the stuff sitting on the counter he searched through them with his eyes. Finding what he wanted he grabbed the small container. It was something that should help Arctic's eye heal faster. Turning to Arctic he unscrewed the lid. Dipping his finger into it he put a little bit of the gel like substance on to his fingers. "I'm going to put this on the skin around your eye. It won't hurt at all. This should feel a little cool but not to much. So hold still." Pushing all of Arctic's hair out of his face he began to gently apply it to the area around his eye.

Omsk grinned down at her when she stopped struggling. Fighting...no fighting didn't bother him. Siberia's was his and NO one was going to take her from him. Holding her as tightly as he could with out hurting her he continued to smirk. "I see you have stopped struggling. You are finally excepting the fact that you are mine." The last part was more of a statement than a question.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:41 pm

{He's still a piece in the making but he's getting there~! I'll have to show you next time you come over. c: }

Arctic watched intensely as the other moved around with the jar and gave a soft whine - as though to disagree with all of this and wish it away - but he just sat there and waited. Upon the hair being moved from his face, he closed his good eye while the other remained open - it had little to no reactions. And if it did react it was super slow, often at times he thought of cutting the lids off so they wouldn't be a bother. But the harsh snow and winds caused him to keep it to protect the socket. At the cooling touch with the melt of body warmth, Arctic's reactive eye lid slowly unwrinkled and calmed down, tense shoulders falling limp.

"as if." She spat out to him, slamming her fist in his jaw once again - honestly she was ready to scream for Saare to crush him again with her heavy weight - but didn't. She honestly didn't get why he'd go for a lady that had basically no shape when there was Saare - every guy's dream body for a girl.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:40 am

Alcatraz slowly and gently rubbed the gel in. It would probable have to be reapplied later. But right now he needed to focus on his other injuries. He had disinfected most of them already so he wouldn't have to do that again. Instead he just rubbed the gel on the injuries. It should help them heal faster and would help stop any pain. First he started with the injuries that were visible like ones on his face. Once he was finished doing that he took a quick step back realizing how close he was standing to Arctic. As he awkwardly stood there he was struck by a sudden thought. Arctic had other injuries. Ones that were under his clothes. "Arctic...are you wearing anything under that?"

Omsk just grinned down at her. He couldn't see why she couldn't accept the fact that she was his. No one was going to take her away from him. There was no way he would let them. No matter what he would always get her back. It didn't matter if she didn't like him now. Omsk would do everything in his power to make her love him back. Looking down at her he smiled softly before looking forward again. Why can't you accept that your mine...
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Arctic let the wounds get cleaned up and have the gel rubbed in them, they didn't hurt as bad as the gashes while he sat at the counter. He pursed his lips faintly before hearing the other's comment after the long silence, peeking open an eye and looking at him for a moment, "Under dis?" He asked, tugging the black clothing before he shook his head. "No." He stated simply with a look on his face that honestly didn't understand what the big deal was with that. "There was no need up there in the Arctics."

Siberia flailed in his arms a few more times before giving up and just laying there, her nap had been ruined and now she was the subject of a tiger's toy. That was great, the judges would love to hear this kind of story!
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Alcatraz stood there for a minute staring at Arctic. Sighing he ran a hand through his hair. He would need to find Arctic something to wear under that to finish fixing up his injuries. There should be some clothes upstairs. Most of it would be his own clothes. But there was other clothes as well. Not a lot considering he didn't know what Arctic liked to wear or his size. Even so there should be something up there for him to wear at least just for the moment. "Come on we need to get you something to wear under that." Once again he picked Arctic up carrying him upstairs. Going to his bedroom he set Arctic down and opened the top drawer to the dresser. In it were different kinds of underware. "Pick something to wear under that."

Omsk hunched over more as the winds picked up. The cold harsh air sliced into his skin leaving behind a cold numb feeling. He protected Siberia from the harsh wind with his body. As he walked his foot steps became sluggish. But he pushed his way through he needed to get Siberia to shelter. If he remembered correctly there should be a cave near here. But it was hard to tell seeing as all he could see was a wall of white in front of him.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:18 pm

"I could just hold my cloak over whatever you don' wanna see." Arctic said, sitting on the bed like an obedient dog while looking over to Alcatraz - he honestly didn't care since he didn't understand the dangers of a lot of things. He was oblivious and ignorant of human actions. He didn't know what sex was, rape, affection, smiles, frowns, hand shakes, etc. He didn't know anything about how humans react with each other, he had barely learned anything from Pangaea. All he knew was hate and hurt and that his siblings were all better than him and they were always right.

Thinking about it now...Siberia could use him if she wanted, of course though she knew there would be a price on her end. So that was a no right there, she pursed her lips before narrowing her eyes, "Thirty paces due northwest - there's a cave there." She told him, watching the big stone cave in the side of a mountain, the snow fall was more gentle on that end due to the blocking mountain.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Sighing he closed the drawer. Going over to Arctic he picked him up carrying him back down the stairs. Setting him back on the counter he took a step back. "Fine. But we will have to get you more clothes later." Pausing he stared at Arctic for a second. "I need you to take that off and cover...cover your lap." Turning around Alcatraz faced the wall waiting for Arctic to tell him that he was done.

Omsk turned in the direction she was talking about. Making his way over there he continued to push his way through the snow. Finally reaching the opening of the cave he cautiously made his way inside. There could be something in here that had come here to get out if the storm. When he didn't hear or see anything he made his way deeper into the cave. Once he was sure that nothing was in there with them he set Siberia on the ground towards the back of the cave, away from the harsh storm.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Arctic gave a nod and covered up what needed to be hidden off from the other, he stood there and looked around for a moment - he wasn't sure if they'd stay up here and fix the wounds or go back down stairs. When looking closer to his appearance, there were larger gashes on his body and there were massive claw marks and wounds all over. Not from just polar bears but other things too - but you could see the inflamed areas clear as day and the crusting dark blood on his skin.

Siberia sat where she was and gave a sigh, brushing off snow from her barely protected form, a tank top could only keep you but so warm y'know. Sh sighed a little and leaned back against the wall before she sat up a bit more and rubbed the snow off her body and just sat there with a glower on her lips. Unamused and somewhat angry that she'd been taken off from Saare.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Alcatraz pulled out another first aid kit and set it down next to Arctic. Again he took out everything he would need to fix Arctic's injuries. They were all over his body along with dried blood. Deciding to get off the dried blood he wet a wash cloth and started to gently wipe it off. Once that had been finished he took out the disinfection spray. Grabbing another wash cloth he sprayed it on to that and held it in his hand near his wounds."This might hurt a little." With that as the only warning he as quick as possible began cleaning all of Arctic's injuries.

Omsk sat down in front of her and just stared at her. He didn't blink and he never turned his eyes away. Just sat there and stared at her with soul piercing eyes. The storm outside didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. They would more then likely be here for awhile. Not that Omsk was complaining. He rather liked these turn of events.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Arctic twitched whenever he was touched by the cloth - the thought of who's water it was just raced through his head but he didn't feel the pain. Upon the warning though, he gave a rather scared look - he didn't want more pain. More pain was bad for him and it was honestly going to send him crying and compiling like a child would. Feeling the disinfection spray touch his leg - he let out a horrid high pitched, blood boiling scream and tried to scoot away. It hurt a lot more since it was a gash that went from the back of his shoulder blade over and across his chest towards the dip between pecks - only thing was he was super flat. Eye glazed over and as wide as ever - the dark spots under his eyes seemed like heavy black bags while he continued to scream and get away.

Siberia looked over at him and narrowed her eyes a second or two before scooting against the wall of the cave - jutting out a leg and kicking him hard. "Leg length away from me." She demanded with narrowed eyes, looking him over a moment before tending to her broken shin.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Alcatraz held Arctic still as he used the disinfection on his injuries. Even as he cried and screamed he continued to rub the rag on the wounds. It had to be done unless he wanted the wounds to get worse. If it wasn't healed properly it could do more damage than it already was and make it more painful later on. Using one hand he held Arctic down ignoring him as he struggled to get away. He went as quick as possible trying to get it over with. But there were a lot of wounds on his body and would take awhile. First he would do the upper body wounds. And then the lower ones.

Omsk pouted at her as she kicked him away. "Nooo. Come back." When she was busy inspecting her shine he scooted closer until he was right next to her ignoring her leg that was separating them. Lifting her up he put her in his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist holding her there.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:31 pm

Arctic screamed until his voice began to break up, shoving Alcatraz off with all the force he had due to such an extreme amount of pain the wounds were giving, it was a burning sensation that caused the nerves to web out in shocks of the infliction, it just didn't feel nice and comforting like Alcatraz had been several moments before, he ended up at one point kicking him in the stomach and ripping his hair roughly, trying with all the strength he had in the bony little arms to get away from the searing pain that just coursed over.

Siberia gave a glare and hit him in the jaw again and forcing her way from his grasp, scooting to the other end of the wall. "No. I have to fix what you broke now sit your fuzzy ass down and calm yourself." She hissed over, pushing the bone back under the skin.

{I feel so damn short.... }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:05 pm

Alcatraz ignored each hit and yank of his hair. Even though he kept trying to shove him off he held on tight. He was almost finished there was just one more cut to get. "Arctic I'm almost done. I know it hurts but I need to do this. If I didn't it would have ended up hurting more later on." Dabbing the rag on the last wound he pulled it away as soon as he had finished. He wished he hadn't had to have done that but it was what had to be done. Seeing Arctic cry and scream in pain made Alcatraz's chest tighten into knots. And each cry or scream just made the knots tighter. This feeling...he wasn't quiet sure what it was. He hadn't really felt like this before. Alcatraz preferred to bottle his emotions up instead of expressing them. He knew that if he kept doing that he would snap one day...he would reach his breaking point. But he couldn't help it. Its how he was. Setting the rag down he continued to hold Arctic gently whispering comforting words to him.

Omsk frowned at the ground not understanding why she wouldn't let him hold her. He wanted to show her affection but she kept rejecting him. Maybe she was just shy..yeah that was it. She was shy and didn't now how to handle it so she pushed him away. Grinning at this he looked towards her. He would just have to try harder. Once she finished what ever she was doing to her leg he was putting her back in his lap and not letting her up. His grin grew wider as he thought of that new plan.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Arctic was in full on tears, but not those thin little lines of salty heated water, these were massive globs of tears that were falling and they were pretty hot too. But as they trailed down his face they froze up and broke off from his face and feel onto the bed, frozen big tear drops puddled around the shaking,crying, screaming, sniffling ocean. Blackened fingers scrapping off each little tear trail that froze on his face while he was being held so tenderly. In all honestly his wounds were sizzling in an extreme amount of pain - he was surprised there was steam seeping from the scabs and open flesh and the blood wasn't boiling like pasta sauce. He hiccuped faintly into the other's shoulder and gave a shaken breath before attempting to calm himself down.

Siberia glared when he lifted her back up and set her back down - but that wasn't what pissed her off the most, her bone popped right back out from that slit-gash in her leg. Forcing it back in she bandaged it with a torn part of fabric.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Alcatraz continued to hold him close and whisper soothing words to him. The worst of it was over. After this he wouldn't need to reapply the disinfection spray. Instead he would put the gel on the wounds which should help with the pain. Gently he ran his fingers through Arctic's hair to try and calm him. Seeing the frozen tears on his face Alcatraz reached a hand over and softly wiped them off his face with his thumb. Seeing Arctic calm down slightly he grabbed the gel. Putting a little bit on his finger he gently rubbed it on one of the wounds. The gel was cool and would help make the pain go away.

Omsk grinned and held Suberia tightly to his chest. Parts of his skin were red from when the wind had harshly whipped against his skin. But he ignored the slight sting and focused on Siberia. With one hand he gently wiped away any snow that he saw on her. Once he had finished he wrapped his arm around her waist again. Gently he nuzzled the part where her neck and shoulder meet.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Arctic didn't fee the gel being placed on - the wounds having gone numb after a few burning seconds, he just hiccuped and chewed his fingers - not his nails..his fingers. Giving a faint whimper he spat out what he chewed and curled up - the wounds on his back were ripped from hunching over - which was pretty painful in all reality but that was a price to be paid every now and then.

Siberia didn't react, just ignored him - it was better if he were a little fly buzzing around here rather than anything else. She gave a heavy sigh and leaned back against him - sure she was small looking but she was heavy. Her weight pushed on him and forced his back into the jagged walls of the cave.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Alcatraz finished putting the gel on all of Arctic's wounds. Once that was done he had grabbed the wrap and had wrapped some of the wounds. Later the wrap would have to be replaced but that was no big deal. Getting up he had Arctic put his cloak like clothing back on while he turned away. He chewed on his lip as he faced the wall. Alcatraz had come to the conclusion that he didn't like seeing Arctic in pain, any sort of pain. Picking up all of the medical stuff he placed it all back in the kit. And then put the kit back where he had first gotten it.

Omsk grin only grew wider as she leaned back into him. Just this simple action from her made him all that more determined to get her to except him. He liked having her sit in his lap and not screaming trying to get away. This way was much better. Feeling the wall of the cave roughly pushing into his back he shifted slightly getting more comfortable.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Arctic pulled it on like a dress and moved his hands under his hair and fluffed it out so it wasn't trapped under the clothing, he stood and shook the clothing down a bit and watched the hem puddle around his feet. It looked like he was in a puddle standing up - pretty odd in all truth but still comfortable. He gave a yawn and sat on the floor before he curled on his side and turned into just one massive big black bundle due o the clothing covering practically everything but a few strands of white-blue hair that wriggles free.

"No. Sit still, move back to where you were." Siberia demanded, "If I'm not comfortable then you can't be either."She hissed out, glaring over her shoulder to him before sitting forwards and slamming her back to his chest - there were sharp edges on the walls and she aimed to make this painful.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:06 pm

Turning back to face Arctic he saw him curled up. Alcatraz walked up to him and picked him up off the floor. Pulling the covers up he placed Arctic down and tucked him in. "Get some sleep." Making sure he had everything picked up in the room he started to walk out. He was going to leave the room so Arctic could get some sleep. Alcatraz could sleep on the couch and let Arctic take the bed. There were a few other empty rooms in this house that he could turn into bedrooms.

Sighing Omsk shifted back to where he had been sitting. Resting his head on here shoulder he closed his eyes and smiled softly. "That's ok. As long as I have you I don't need to be comfortable." Even as she tried to make it painful he continued to hold her to his chest and smiled.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Arctic nodded and coiled up into that small bundle once more, one eye closing and the other with the hole closed minutes after. That lid had a late reaction to the other one, but that was fine....it just looked creepy is all, due to the nerves dropping it like a red curtain on a stage. He yawned a little before he snuggled into his own cool skin and the warmth of the blanket - he might end up having an episode later, but that was later...not was sleep.

Siberia gave a glare to the ground and sat in place, "When will the blizzard be over?" She asked in an actually confused voice - it was a pretty good question too. What if one had to use the bathroom? Hunger? Thirst?
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:37 pm

Opening the door he stepped out and closed the door quietly behind him. Walking down the stairs he went to the kitchen. Going over to the counter he began to pick up the first aid he had left down there. Once done he went to the living room. Laying on the couch he tossed his phone next to him. Not a minute later his phone began to ring. Picking it up he checked the caller ID. Seeing it was Aruba he sighed and pressed talk. "What?"

Omsk snuggled her as he held her in her lap. Grinning at her he sighed in content. "Hmm...oh I don't know." Pausing he hugged her tighter to him. "I hope it doesnt end for awhile. I rather like this."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:14 pm

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!" Aruba shouted through the phone, her voice muffled on the other end of the door. "You think you can get away from me? IN MY ISLAND?!" She seemed rather happy on her end, joking around as normal while she stood and started banging on the door. "Hurry up and open it before my skin gets any darker and I start to burn!!!" She knew the door was locked, that's why she didn't enter, and if she could go through the window, then she sure as hell would have. "C'mon~~~~"

Siberia shoved her hand in his face and pushed his head back before unwrapping his arms and crawling towards the other end of the cave, "Well I don't, and until you can understand to control yourself, don't touch me." she snapped out like some chick that was pmsing.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Alcatraz hissed and pulled the phone away from his ear. Aruba had a set of lungs on her. Hitting the end button he slowly stood up. Tossing the phone on the couch he made his way to the door. "Shut the FUCK up! You are so damn loud." Unlocking the door he held it open a little. But stood infront of it blocking her entrance. "Shut up and tell me what the hell do you want." His eyes were narrowed as he stared at her. He was half playing and half serious. If he was alone he wouldn't have really cared that she came banging on his door and screaming like a banshee. But he had Arctic here and didn't want him to freak out with Aruba here. Plus he didn't want her waking him up.

Omsk whinnied and started to crawl over to her. "Nooo. Come back here. My territory my rules." he pouted like a child but had a glint in his eyes that said he would get what he wanted. And what he wanted was Siberia. "I just want to cuddle~"
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:36 pm

Arctic was dead asleep - the bedroom was sound proof and he was just snoozing so blissfully and the room was still, the gentle bangs on the door was just a little shiver on the ground. Aruba gave a smirk and backed into him to push him inside so she could wiggle her way in the house, it was pretty funny how she was acting. "C'mon girly, twerk it!" She said, stabbing her fingers into the other's stomach with a bright leer on her face while she kept poking him.

Siberia rammed her foot in between his legs and ground the heel of her boot into his crotch - kicking him back. "I said. NO." Her voice was strict whenever she was in a controlling mood, "Get back against that wall. If I say it's okay then you can, but if I don't, then don't touch me."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Alcatraz stared at her with a blank face for a moment. With a loud and long sigh he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. Walking into the house he closed and locked the door again. Going towards the living room he dropped her on one of the seats. Going back to his spot on the couch he stretched out. Closing his eye for a minute he relaxed slightly before looking at her. "So you going to tell me what you are doing here?"

Omsk groaned and moved away. Once the pain had decreased he looked at her once again pouting. "Your mean....I like it~" A wicked grin spread across his face. As he stared at her it didn't go away. If anything it got bigger.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:57 pm

"What I'm doing here?! THIS IS MY ISLAND, DIMBO!" Aruba huffed, but knew what he meant, "It's not often you drop by, y'know. Might as well meet up while I can and have a few beers, talk about how it's been, catch up with each other." She rolled her bright eyes and sat in the seat with her hands on the rim of the cushion between her little dark knees. Her skin was flawless but it was dark from the sun constantly beating on her, but not that nasty orange glow. More like a dark soft brown, coffee or coconut shell brown. And the dark brown hair and wavy blonde locks added contrast to her image.

"YOU MASOCHIST!" She snapped, grabbing a rock and throwing it as hard as possible at him, she didn't care if he was or wasn't, but at this moment...it sort of did matter because it meant that she couldn't hurt him.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:48 pm

Alcatraz rested one of his hands on his stomach as he stared at her. "Actually I plan on staying here for a while. So I'll be around...and that does not mean that you can come over when ever you want. I don't care if this is your island. My house my rules." Pausing he narrowed his eyes as he stared at her. As he spoke his voice had become colder. "Who else is on your island? As soon as I got here I felt it." He had a feeling he knew how it was. But he hoped that he was wrong. He also hoped that Aruba didn't force him into any situation where he would have to be near them. Because if she really wanted him to she became annoying really quickly he most of the time he gave in. Plus she had gotten really good at doing those damn puppy eyes.

Omsk moved out of the way before the rock could hit him. Smirking he began to crawl towards her. "I'm also sadistic~ So everything evens out and its balanced....Now come here I want to cuddle~ Its easier to just let me cuddle with you because I won't give up."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:55 pm

Aruba's tone had easily become serious, as well as her appearance and the aura around here. "The only others here are on leave for a little bit of fun, those being Brazil, South American countries, Australia, and a few from Europe. But they're the smaller countries, no one big and well known." Aruba stated before clearing her voice and running her hands through the wavy hair that had a few dreads in it, not a lot, just a little. "But it's fine, they'll be leaving at the end of this month, there aren't any Northern American countries or islands up there down here."

Siberia leaned over and struck him in the face, it was an open handed slap. "If I say no, it means no." Her voice wasn't as firm, more shaking - there was obvious fear there behind that strict voice. "I'll give you one more warning after this, if it does not work, I'm going to Russia and have him resolve this issue."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:13 pm

Alcatraz didn't say anything for a moment just closed his eye as he thought. If any other countries were where no matter who they were tended to draw the other countries in. He had no doubt that the bigger well known ones would be coming to Aruba soon. It was summer time and her island and beaches were always the place to be. Opening his eyes again he sighed. "Doesn't matter who they are. You know just as much as I do that the other countries will probably show up. Especially since its summer and you normally throw the best parties. Even if you don't throw a party they will still show up to go swimming at your beaches. It's only a matter of time until they all show up."

Omsk's expression went dark and his eyes cold. Not because she had slapped him. to him that was a little 'love slap'. But at the mention of 'Russia', 'he', 'going to'. Ignoring her warning he grabbed her and put her in his lap. A dark aura coming of of him chilling the air around him. Wrapping his arms and legs around her he clutched her to him. "No. Your mine. He can't have you no one can. No one is taking you away from me. No I won't let them. I won't let it happen. Mine...Mine...Mine. Not his never his. I won't let him take you from me." His voice was slightly panicked and crazed as he spoke. And it was almost as if he was talking to himself rather than her.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:20 pm

"Correction, they're all going to one of France's beaches this summer, it was agreed on by them at a world meeting that went off course, I just so happened to be inviting my own few people to come and stay a while and to bring some of their own native people over. The larger nations seemed so bubbled up together on having their own get together, I didn't invite them, and it was some of the lower names that are here as well." Aruba brushed her blonde bangs from her face before she continued her little conversation, "and also, the only things you'll be dragged into is having fun and relaxing a little bit. Just seeing movies, going out, and it's all on me." She handed him a little gift card that could be spent anywhere with an amount written on the back, that's how much she'd be covering for him. "I gave it to just a select few people here."

Siberia just sat there and closed her eyes a moment, placing her hands on her lower back - arms coiled around herself. "Alright fine, I'm 'yours'. But just know, you'll be hated and whatever you do will be remembered and once I get close to Russia or one of the larger others, I'll sell you out."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum