The Cat and The Dog.

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Re: The Cat and The Dog.

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Valic walked over and hovered protectively over Joshua with a snarl and grabbed him, walking away and towards the trash can where he sat and began to pick out the leaf bits - tossing them in the trash and giving off a faint sigh, "No more outside time until that prick is gone."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

View user profile http://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:08 pm

Joshua sighed and flicked his tail side to side. He brushed leaves off his shirt and pants and began tugging some out of his ears and hair. "But where am I supposed to sunbathe?" He asked, eyes narrowed. He didn't like being cooped up inside.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:10 pm

"There's a big window where you can just lay about lazily." He murmured to the other and continued to toss out the little bits with a small glower before he caught a heavy wif of the other's scent, yea - he was on his cycle.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:14 pm

"And where am I supposed to crap?" Joshua asked with a raised brow, tail flicking. He wasn't aware he was just spreading the scent and making it worse. "She doesn't really have a litterbox."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:17 pm

"She used to have a cat so she might set up your stuff when she finishes her shower." Valic murmured before leaning down and bumping the other with the top of his head, as if telling him to get up - he didn't like wood floors.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:21 pm

Joshua stood up and walked to the living room, sitting on the arm of the couch. He gazed at the front door, but jumped when it rang--it was his owner. And she was back to claim her 'precious' kitty. She had legal rights to demand at least 10,000 dollars if they refused to give him up. They had no proof she dumped him in the river.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Valic growled and grabbed Joshua, placing him where the lady couldn't see him. Jane walked out, her hair somewhat damp but she was fully dressed and opened the door - blocking it so the lady couldn't get in. "Can I help you?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:30 pm

"You have my cat." The lady was holding Queenie in her hands. "And Queenie misses her partner. So if you don't gove him back in 24 hours I'm sueing you. For keeping my extremely rare cat when you had no consent from me." She huffed and began to walk away from them, not waiting for a response.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:32 pm

"It's not my fault I found a white cat in the river covered in mud and nearly dead!" She snapped at the lady, making sure to be loud enough for a few passer by people to hear her words. "Besides, there's no proof it can be your cat - it could just be a white mane coon."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:39 pm

The lady pause and glanced back. "He's microchipped, and I have his papers. Know what, I'll go to the vet with you." Joshua lowered his head and lashed his tail, refusing to go out of the little spot. He growled and hissed.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:42 pm

"How about this, how much is he?" She asked with a frown, crossing her arms as she stared at the lady, "His price must have gone down because of the kink in his tail - so how much is he? I'll pay. And by the way that cat's not lonely, you just can't stand the fact that there's someone out there that's capable of actually taking care of a cat the proper way."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:46 pm

The lady glared at Jane. "He used to be worth ten thousand dollars until your dog made me step on his tail. Now he's about eight-thousand." Which was a lie--if something happened it was drastic. Joshua was only worth about one hundred fifty dollars.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:47 pm

"Well then, I'll take this to court with you." Jane stated and shut her door, locking it - there was no option now, she didn't believe in that price. She sighed a little and scratched the top of Joshua's head, "I'll make sure to keep you safe, pretty boy." She murmured sweetly to the rare cat.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Joshua flinched away from the gentle petting to his head, ears flattened. He thought that he was being attacked, because she was scratching his head--she was probably going for his ear next. The fluffy white tail lashed side to side, and the tip twitched anxiously. Stressed out, the small cat turned and began to walk away, hissing at Valic.

(Brb for showers~)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Jane frowned but left the cat alone and began to set up items for him, getting out a scratching post and a bunch of little kitty toys, catnip, a big bed, and a litter box was set up in the never used guest bathroom. Valic jumped up and started barking - following after the cat when he hissed. "Who do you think you're hissing at like that?"

{M'kay~}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:16 pm

Joshua whirled aroubd and growled softly. "I'm just stressed out right now, okay?" He shifted into a full cat and stalked under a bed, head on his paws. He didn't want to go back but the lady could probably afford amazing lawyers. There was no way…"I wish she knew show cats…I'm practically worth nothing now. Only 150…"

(It'll be just a bit more~)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Valic walked over and laid down by the side of the bed, his head on his own paws, "If it makes you feel better the highest cost I have is seventy five dollars..." He murmured and looked at the other for a moment, "Don't worry - she'll make sure you stay here. If not then I'll steal you away from that horrid lady."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:47 pm

"I don't understand. You hate me." Joshua swished his tail over his nose. "I'm gonna miss competing in shows though…" He began to think about having a splint to fix his tail, it was at the end so there would be no trace of a broken bone. And he'd be able to help Valic's owner lbe, with all the money he'd get.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:49 pm

"Yea I hate you but you know what, I hate her more." Valic stated simply, exhaling loudly before rolling onto his side and staring out the window in through, "You'll get to complete again, just not until you get that tail of yours fixed."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Joshua fell silent, gazing down at his paws. The fluffy white tail swished side to side, and he just thought about the words. I hate you but I hate her more. So if he lived with a better person, that hate would continue? Well…that was a scary thought, maybe it would be better if he went back to the house…ashy eyes shut and he sighed.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Valic gave a heavy sigh and looked up when Jane jumped down and scratched his stomach, kissing his head softly, "Who's my big fluffy butt?" She asked, hugging the big dog close before looking at Joshua and gently tapping the ground. "Come here kitty, you're safe, I promise." She said in a hushed and soft voice, holding out a few treats for him.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Joshua flattened his ears quickly, his ashy eyes were kind of reflecting the light so they shone. He stared at the treats, as if weighing his options. If he was going back into the show ring, then he was going to have to get skinny. He didn't know, but he always got points shaved off because he was too light. He flicked his tail, watching Val and his owner.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Valic had a good figure, he was very built and it was clear that as a dog he wasn't skinny. "C'mon, you're too malnourished. I'll feed you everything you could want and as soon as I take you to a vet to have your tail fixed I'll enter you in all the shows." She murmured to the cat, trying to get him to come out, she wanted to bond with the lovely rare breed.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Joshua's ears stayed flattened. He didn't know what she was trying to do, sweet talk him or what. But he wasn't moving. The fluffy tail lashed side to side quicker, showing stress and anxiety building up. His claws unsheathed and dug into the carpet. He scooted back against the wall.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Valic looked at the cat from where he was and lazily closed his eyes, falling asleep on the ground right there while Jane frowned softly and set a few treats down. "I hope you like your stay here." She murmured, a little hurt that she couldn't get the kitty to warm up to the surroundings. She got up and walked away, "I have work so you two stay inside."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Joshua gazed after she went and poked his head out of the bed. He gazed down at the treats and then up at Valic. "Do you want these?" He asked, not wanting the temptation to sit right in front of him. He didn't wait for an answer, stalking towards the litterbox. He did his business and sighed, just curling up in the stinking litter--wanting to be surrounded and comforted by his own scent.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Valic didn't like cat treats, he didn't like dog treats either. When he was a puppy he was always on a meat diet, that's why he doesn't get sick eating some random things of meat - and because down the blood line there was a mix up and an actual wolf was bred in - so that's why he's a 'mutt'. "Hey, you shouldn't lay in there, you'll stain your fur."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:28 pm

"It's buried--it can't stain." Joshua shut his eyes, leaning against the side of the litterbox. "I'm comfortable with this, okay?" The little grains of litter were getting caught in his fur, strange for a show cat to be resting in a litterbox. He felt concealed by the shape of it--a flat bottom with an enclosed top.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:33 pm

Valic listened for his owner to leave and gladly became an Inu/neko with a soft frown, walking over. "What's wrong, furrball?" Valic asked, knocking on the plastic box the other was hidden off and away in. "You're rejecting so much, what's got your panties in a twist?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Joshua stayed a cat. He scooted back and flattened his ears. "I'm a show-cat, not a lover. I'm meant to sit up straight and act like gold, but every once in a while I'd like to be where I feel comfortable. And that is right here." On the 'right here' part he pressed his paw into the litter. "Okay? I know dogs roll around in poop, why can't I sit in my own stink?"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:40 pm

"Well aren't you rude, not all dogs do that." Valic muttered out but looked away, "Oh well. I tried talking to you, I tried helping you." He got up and walked away with his hands in his pockets, going to the living room and turning on the Tv with a small frown on his face, bundling up on the couch like a lazy dog might sprawl out.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:47 pm

Joshua burrowed his nose into his paw, breathing in his scent. He shut his eyes, the only reason he rejected the dog was because he hated him. So why start a bond that was just going to shatter like glass? He didn't even know how to bond. The small cat curled up and gazed out the opening of the litterbox, at the living room. He turned around so he'd gaze at the dark wall.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:50 pm

Valic yawned - but his ears perked at a strange sound and he converted to a full on dog like he should. Someone was trying to break into the house and the door was opened, he didn't growl, the fur on the back of his neck stood on end though and his tail was low. Creeping to see who it was - Jane's obsessive ex. He knew he was bad news - he was abusive. Growling lowly he ran over and started to bark and bite and wouldn't let go.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Joshua jumped out of the box and stared, wide eyed. He unsheathed his claws, may as well help--this would be a way to get out some stress. He raced forward and slashed his sharp claws into the man's leg, raking down. He clamped his razor sharp teeth into his leg and sunk in.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:00 pm

The man fell against the door and tried to shield his face - but that didn't work out so well because Valic got right up and personal and started to snap down on his face, snagging a bunch of flesh and tearing at him, paws scrapping skin while Joshua attacked as well - though he wasn't really seen because he was so small.

http://eso-cdn.bestpractice.bmj.com/best-practice/images/bp/en-gb/280-1-hlight_default.jpg
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:03 pm

Joshua just hissed and jumped away, racing back towards the litterbox. He was still pent up but that had been a nice outlet. He just didn't want to get trampled by Valic--who was jumping all up on the man's face and snapping down on him. The small cat watched with an amused look on his face, he didn't know who this guy was, but he was obviously getting what he deserved. Valic didn't attack out of the blue...did he?
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:09 pm

The man tried going for the door knob but his hand was bitten hard so he pulled it back and somewhat cowered under the dog as it snarled and basically drooled out a mixture of saliva and blood, lips curled up with a deep growl leaking out. It took a few minutes but the man slowly made his way out of the house and ran for it, the door was slammed shut and that when Valic laid down at the door and licked his paws.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Joshua stayed where he was, licking at his bloody claws calmly. "You need a bath, you have blood all over you." He commented and gazed out at Valic from where he was, and then resumed licking blood droplets out of his nice white fur. He got an occasional grain of litter in his mouth but you had to do what you had to do, especially if you had to look nice.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:14 pm

Valic shook his head a little, "Nah, I don't need to." He muttered out softly and licked the paws and his chest fur, back paws and everywhere he could reach. Just not his face, but he could wait until Jane to come home and clean his face.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Joshua stayed laying down in the litterbox, gazing out at Valic. "When does she come home?" He had gotten all the blood drops cleaned out of his fur, aside from the litter grains he looked nice and fluffy and cuddle-able. The small cat flicked his tail, he was still wary but seemed maybe the slightest bit more relaxed.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:25 pm

"She'll be home late tonight so around ten." He murmured softly and rolled onto his side, lying on the ground by the door to make sure no one else came inside the house, he was over protective of anything that was considered his or his owner's. "Why?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:28 pm

"If blood hardens on your face it could ruin your complexion. At least shift human and try to wipe some of it off with a rag." Joshua coiled his tail around his small body, gazing out at Valic as he lay out, so happy to have shed blood. Of course it was a good thing he did, but still, that was a lot of blood. "And that could have ruined my coat."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:32 pm

Valic shook his head, "It wouldn't be good enough, it wouldn't clean all the hairs, just my skin." He murmured and rubbed his face on the dark rug to get some off, hearing the comment over the white fur. "It wasn't my fault you chose to get involved in it, you didn't have to." He murmured out - which to an outsider would sound like growling and meowing. Speaking of which - there were several male cats waiting for the pretty white kitty.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Joshua sniffed the air. He stood up and crawled out of the litterboxes. He poked his head up to gaze out the window and sighed softly. "Ah look, there are my suitors." He growled softly and ducked down, sulking back to the litterbox. "I don't understand why I have this problem...I hate it. I've had at least three stupid males try to rape me."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Valic got up and crept to the door slowly before rushing at it and barking loudly - startling the cats away, walking back to the front door with a slight growl. "You're a rare breed, it just might be genetic."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:45 pm

"None of the other Khao Manee males I've met have this problem." Joshua swept his fluffy tail over his paws and gazed out the entrance of the litterbox. "Only me. And I don't understand why--I mean, I'm not a straight cat...not in the slightest...but does that mean I have to be breedable? I know other gay cats and they aren't like me. I mean, they're fabulous but not..."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:50 pm

Valic shrugged a little, "I don't know how to help, we don't have that in the dog world, we're just... dogs. We hump anything I guess so there's no need for heat really but it's still there." He sat back and shifted human and started rubbing his face free of chipping blood, but he knew it wouldn't be good enough.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:54 pm

"Humping legs, chairs, toys--that's what I've heard." Joshua tilted his head to the side. "Just curious…do you hump cats? I need to know how much guard I need to put around myself."

Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:57 pm

"No, I don't." Valic stated with a bland expression on his face, "I have no reason to. You all are too small and breakable nor can your breed handle a big dog." He leaned back on the wall and brushed back shaggy black hair that went a little past his ears.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:00 am

"As cats…maybe." Joshua shifted into his half Neko form after getting out of the litterbox. He brushed off his clothes and began to pick stuff out of his fur. "Could you hump this?"

(Joshua xD)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum