My Bitter Sweet Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High School Drama.

2 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

High School Drama.  - Page 8 Empty Re: High School Drama.

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:47 am

Valic blinked softly, he'd go out and fix the car as soon as he wasn't able to hear the wind whispering through the car doors. He shifted to get comfortable in the front seat, trying to touch the warm parts of the car in almost desperation, the feeling of the illness when there was no heat source was the worst feeling possible. To him, it felt like being thrown in a tundra storm naked with no shelter.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

https://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:53 am

Joshua gazed over at Valic. He knew one way that would keep the other from freezing but it would involve revealing what he really was. His wings didn't work as well invisible, but when visible they provided heat and comfort, and security.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:57 am

Valic found a heated area where he practically covered to keep his heat going, he was like a reptile...in the winter he couldn't provide his own warmth, it just shut down. He sighed softly at the relief of it and placed his head on the steering wheel, "I'm sorry you have to see this..." He muttered out to the other, closing his eyes a moment to just rest while the engines heat radiated for a few more minutes. "I feel the weakest in the winter, I can't help be get ill."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:02 am

"…come here." Joshua's eyes were shut, he was focusing on translating all his energy into making his wings visible. He would be like a heat vent, actually he'd be able to provide whatever Valic wanted. That's what angels did. "But you can't tell anyone…okay?" Whenever Valic turned around he would see Joshua standing there, with a beautiful white pair of angel wings spread out behind him.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:06 am

"You act as if I have someone to tell." Valic gave a weak chuckle and kept his eyes closed and head on the wheel, his fingers chilled and went numb when the heat died away, he retracted his hands quickly and grasped them before glancing over to the other end of the car, seeing the large wings. "wh-? I'm confused..." He seemed more lost than he did shocked.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:10 am

Joshua could see Valic freezing, and he was radiating heat. The small teen opened up his wingspan. "Confused…I might erase your memory after this. I'm not supposed to tell anyone." Joshua sighed and looked out the snowy window. "I'm an angel, Valic. There are supernatural things out there just like me. Call me a freak, or whatever you want, just come over here and warm up."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:15 am

"I don't think you're a freak...I think it's pretty amazing actually." He murmured but hesitated in his movements to get closer to the other who was giving off the tempting heat he desperately needed, he ended up resting against the other's lap, lying over his seat, the car's middle and finally on Joshua's lap. "If you're going to erase my mind later..I don't want to remember I said this because I'll be embarrassed about it..." He mumbled out, staring at the glove compartment.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:19 am

"Hm?" Joshua asked, casting his gentle glance back down at Valic. "Do you really need to remember me being an angel? And what is it that you want to tell me?" He brushed back Valic's black hair and touched his forehead, not to do anything but to just make him feel warm and safe, and comforted. "What's wrong?"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:25 am

"I don't know if I want to remember or not... But you said I'm not supposed to see the wings or anything and that you might need to erase my memory of it..." He paused but continued shortly after, "It's nothing wrong - just something I need to get off my chest. I care about you more than I do anyone else, I've never made any effort for anyone before and it's weird because I don't know how to react to it. And you just broke it with Neku so I don't want to push anything on you...I know things will be awkward after this but I do care about you." He was basically rambling, making no sense as he tried to explain his odd emotion.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:30 am

Joshua tilted his head a little bit to the side and glanced down, sighing softly. "Humans and angels can't be together." He answered simply, then drifted into thought. "I was just testing human emotions with Neku…I think. Valic, how about this…if you really do care, then I'll make you a Supernatural. An angel as well. That way, I mean…I could try again." He looked away.

"But to become an angel, you have to die. I'll kill you before your murder charges catch up to you, okay?" Joshua glanced at Valic. "You won't remember any of this. Your death will seem spontaneous. But you don't have to if you don't want to."

(AW SHEET)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:34 am

"Will I be sick when I'm dead?" That seemed like his biggest concern, not the fact that he wouldn't see Joshua for an entire four hundred something years without recollection of their entire past together, of how he loved him before everything else. "But yea...I'd like for that to happen, I just have one question..." He muttered, turning to look up at the other, "Are you able to love a human in that form - or are you only able to love the dead as well?"

{CONSENT}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:39 am

"Well, right now…in this very moment in time this body can love a human. I just can't…y'know, do anything." Joshua shut his eyes, listening to the snowstorm outside. "I'll erase your memory once the storm passes, and…you don't have to love me but try to admit your crush sometime again." He took out a pen and wrote on Valic's arm: Tell Joshua. "Okay? In simple steps--After storm, memory wiped. You see this note and confess…maybe. And then after a bit I kill you. Then we meet again as angels. I don't know how or where."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:43 am

Valic listened and nodded his head softly before moving a bit to try and nuzzle into the warmth, looking at the writing on his arm and giving a confirmed nod, "Alright...But I don't want to force you to like me or anything...I don't even know how you feel towards me besides the fact I'm a good friend." He muttered out and brushed back his bangs, "You don't have to like me Joshua - you're not obligated to care for my emotions, you can brush them to the side like others, I won't mind...I just don't want to be lead on..."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:46 am

"I don't lead people on." Joshua said, growling softly, it was more to himself. "That's stooping to Neku's level…I'm not okay with that." He paised and gazed downwards. "Like I said…I want to try again. You're here, you're nice and you care…it's perfect. And in the angel body you'll forget all about me…but trust me, I'll act just as I do now to you. Cuddly and as a cat."

(Gotta go :c)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:50 am

Valic gave a soft smile before nodding his head softly, hugging his arms around his middle - hesitantly in all truth, he didn't want to in fear of rejection. "Thank you - it means a lot to me..." He muttered out faintly before looking up, hearing the wind dwindle down.

{Nooo~ ;n; }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:34 am

Joshua glanced up, hearing it as well. "Ah…I think the storm is going down." He murmured and looked down to Valic, who was holding his waist. He spread his wings out and over Valic, letting Val just rest in the warmth for a little bit longer.

(So in le Fallen rp Joshua KNOWS they met in high school~)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:46 am

Valic gave off violent shivers every now and again before he finally pulled away and sat up, fixing his jacket to secure him. Opening the car door he stepped out and started to the trunk after popping it, he grabbed the gas, unscrewed the tank, and began to pour the liquid in.

{Ooo~}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:22 pm

Joshua watched Valic get out and sighed, sitting up and making his wings invisible again. Once Valic finished up and came back to the car, Joshua snapped his fingers--memory erased, so he knew nothing of his angelhood.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Valic sat back down with a shiver and rubbed his face a moment, feeling frozen to the bone as he started the car up - recalling literally nothing of the past few minutes they spent speaking inside the car. "Is there anything you want to drink when we get back?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:29 pm

"No, I'm fine." Joshua shrugged carelessly. "Let's just get back, I can tell you're freezing your nose off." He buckled his seatbelt up and gazed over at Valic, sighing softly. He wondered when the other would read the messge on his arm.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Valic nodded and shivered constantly on the drive home, parking and grabbing the bags in the back before he got out and went inside the garage, opening the door for Joshua and waiting just inside the building where the heat was basically blasting.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Joshua followed after Valic quickly, giving a small shiver himself. The small teen hopped inside and took off his shoes, looking over at Valic for a few seconds. "Ready to go upstairs?"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:39 pm

"Ah yea, just give me a second." Valic murmured, sitting down and taking off his shoes before he made sure the windows and doors were locked, checking the heat and then heading up the stairs and into the bedroom with Joshua - bags in hand.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:43 pm

Joshua walked beside Valic, eyes focused on the room. The bruise was starting to fade thanks to the stuff Val had put on it but it obviously still hurt, the way the small teen was holding a hand over his eye.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:49 pm

Valic set the items down on the desk and went over to his closet, stepping in the big walk in space and pulling off the jacket he lent to Joshua, he hung that up. He then took off the bigger one that he wore and noticed the ink across his inner forearm and blinked a moment, reading over it.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Joshua sat on the bed and rolled around, purring like a cat. Back to this silly game. "Play with me, Valic!" He purred out, rolling onto his back and staring at the other with his cute ashy eyes, the other looked upside down from this angle.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Valic could tell it was Joshua's hand writing, but even so when was it written on his arm? He couldn't recall the insident because Joshua was an angel at that point and the fact was that he himself told Joshua to erase the confession. "I'll tell him later." He muttered, closing the blinds on the window in the walk in closet before coming out and shutting the door. "What, do you want catnip?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:06 pm

"Do you have any?" Joshua asked, sitting back up with a playful look on his face. He perked up and grabbed a pillow, throwing it over at Valic--nailing him in the face. "Come fight me!"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:11 pm

"Of course I don't have an-." his words got cut off due the pillow smacking him straight in the face, lifting the one just thrown he tossed it back, hitting Joshua in the face as well. "That was rude!" Val gave off a slight smirk before grabbing a pillow and tossing it at the other once again - he didn't have his tattoo yet, nor his scars, all that was to come soon enough.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:16 pm

Joshua yelped as the pillow hit him in the face and grabbed the second one, throwing both at Valic. He seemed like a baby kitten, the way he stood on all fours at the edge of the bed. His backside wiggled and he jumped onto Valic, climbing over his body and onto his back like a monkey or something. The teen wrapped his legs around the other's stomach and hands around his neck--piggyback ride.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Valic felt the other's weight resting on his back - he was so thin and weightless it was like holding a feather, though this whole piggy back thing could get annoying real fast. Turning so Joshua's back - and his own - faced the bed he flopped back, but was careful not to press too much of his weight on the thin frame latched on him. "I've gotta question for you." Untangling the legs and arms, he turned over, knees on the floor and arms on the bed as if he were about to pray - only his arms were flat on the bed.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Joshua blinked as the game stopped and plopped down on the bed, facing Valic. He yawned slightly to reveal his cat-like teeth, and sharp canines. "I don't like questions." Hw muttered out softly, guessing what this was about.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:32 pm

"It's a yes or no question, dumbo." Valic muttered, lightly flicking his nose from where he sat on the floor. "Do you want to spend the night?" The smudged ink on his arm was hidden away by his long sleeve shirt, he already knew what it meant by now and he was far willing to tell Joshua, but the other was about to leave - he always left around this time, he needed more time and they didn't have school the next day either.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Joshua looked down at the floor. "I'm pretty sure that I can." He pulled out his cell phone, sighing as he saw 'Searching for SVC' which meant NO SERVICE. He glanced up at Valic. "I guess I have to, either way.

(Gotta go~)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:41 pm

Valic gave a small smile towards the comment, "Alright." He stood up and went into the closet to get a bigger blanket out, setting it on the bed for later. "Where do you want to sleep? Here, the bonus room, or living room?"

{Bye!}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:41 pm

"I don't care." Joshua gave a small yawn. "I'll just sleep under the bed." He glanced up at Valic, looking kind of serious. "Can I sleep by you? I don't like to be alone…" He gave a small yawn and plopped down on the bed.

(I went driving~)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:46 pm

"Ah, sure...Just pick your side of the bed I guess." He mumured, setting up the bed before going to the desk and setting the items out, he placed down the boxes of pocky and Dr. Pepper as well as other treats. He pursed his lips a little and cracked open a can, taking a sip before he went to his closet and pulled out a big box that had a mini fridge set up in it, the pocky cream tended to melt so he needed to keep them cool. "Mind helping a little over here?"

{How'd ya do~?}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:50 pm

"I refuse to help." Joshua gave a small yawn, grabbing a pillow and snuggling into it. "I'm a lazy kitty who does nothing productive~"

(Only gave my mom 3 heart attacks!)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:52 pm

"So I can tell." He murmured, pulling out the items with a soft hum as he began to put the fridge together, he followed the image instructions rather than the verbal ones. He pursed his lips a bit - it took a few minutes to get some of it set up. "I want to talk to y-..." He cut off, figuring now wasn't the time, later.

{Wooo!!! :D }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:58 pm

"Talk to me? About what?" Joshua hopped off of the bed and walked towards Valic on all fours, like a cat. He plopped down beside him and rested his head on the other's leg, exhaling softly. He sure acted like a cat, at times.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Valic frowned softly as he worked on the item in front of him, screwing little nuts and bolts together while he fixed it up slowly, taking his time so he didn't miss a single little bit. "Well... I know you just jumped out of a relationship and you probably don't want to jump into another one or anything... But I think I can be better than Neku ever was, I could treat you better and I could do far more than he was capable of. I wouldn't reject you for anything..."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Joshua shut his eyes as he was told this again. "Really…" He mumbled out softly, leaning up to he wasn't leaning with Valic again. "Now is that your hormones speaking or you?" He crawled under the bed suddenly, curling up by the wall. Odd quirks.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Valic didn't know whether he was rejected, accepted, or just neutral with the other so he stayed silent and worked on the mini fridge, either way it let a disturbing pang in his stomach. I should have stayed quite about it... He finished at least half of the fridge by now in his silence motion, shoulders slumped and hunched over to work on the under side, placing in the cooling agent.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:23 pm

Joshua shut his eyes, staying under the bed. He honestly wasn't sure what he was going to do, but he had promised Val in the car he'd give him a try. The small teen coiled up tighter, a hand covering his face--like a cat.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:26 pm

Valic noticed the silence from the other and swore under his breath before he finished the mini fridge, taking it into the closet and setting it down after plugging it up and stocking it with the strawberry pockey, candy, and sodas so they'd stay cool and chilled. Once that was done he changed into his night clothing, grabbing a smaller pair of clothing that he had when he was a few years younger and tossing them on the bed. "Since you don't have a change of clothes you can borrow some of mine."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Joshua still kept silent, he was almost asleep actually. An occasional shudder went through his body, since it was cold and he didn't have a blanket or anything. His wings were good insulators but they didn't totally cover him.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Valic looked down at Joshua and reached under, gently pulling Joshua out from under the bed and setting him down in the center of the massive warm comfy resting place, he tugged up the blankets for the blonde and took a seat at his desk, laptop open as he did some online homework and fill in work applications.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Joshua whimpered softly as he was picked up. The small teen curled up under the covers, shuddering. It was obvious he was dreaming about something bad, the way his hands were clenching at the sheets.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Valic began to type up his twenty page essay in Arial font in size eleven with a leading of one and proportional spacing with portioned kerning. He pursed his lips a bit as he sped through the essay, having to take his time every here and there and think over what he was putting down on paper, but he kept up with the pace and finished it within a few minutes.... an hour.
Pleased with how it looked he leaned back in the chair he had and rubbed his eyes sleepily, he didn't want to get in bed though, even if he said he'd sleep by the other's side he never got a straight forwards response and the wording put him off to believe he was rejected. Things didn't need to get more awkward...
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Joshua, through the whole hour, constantly trembled. He never actually cried out though, that was probably why Valic hadn't known he was having a nightmare. The small teen had almost torn a hole in the pillow.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next