My Bitter Sweet Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jail Cells.

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jail Cells.  Empty Jail Cells.

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:07 pm

G a n g s ;
______
Belhariis - Vin.
Mariselli - Xan.

Stone - Alik.
Foster - Dymitry.

Code:
center][size=24]❝[/size][color=#99cc66]Hello[/color] ;
{ Famous Quote [quote][/quote] }
Name  »»
Nick Name  »»
Gender  »»
Age »»
[color=#99cc66]About Me[/color] ;
Sexuality »»
Personality »»
Gang »»
Nationality »»
Other »»
[color=#99cc66]Image[/color] ;
Body Descriptions  »»
Body Modifications »»
Clothing Ware  »»

[color=#99cc66]Good Bye[/color] ; [size=24]❞[/size]
[/center]
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

https://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jail Cells.  Empty Re: Jail Cells.

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:08 pm

[center]Hello ;
Name »» Dymitry Foster.
Nick Name »» Demi ... Mimi ... Foster Child.
Gender »» male.
Age »» 22.
About Me ;
Sexuality »» Pan sexual.
Personality »» Cruel and sadistic, he could care less if you shed a tear. He's like a rabid wolf that was stray, crazy and dark. And in order to rule where he does to keep in his little empire, he's willing to assert his dominance and destroy someone in front of all the others. If you're weak, he won't handle it. He's just a brute, a total utter brute that holds too much ego and respect that it may be his down fall. But he's more than willing to make someone cause his landing to be safe.
Gang »» Foster Gang.
Nationality »» Serbian decent.
Other »» Ever heard of the Belgrade Massacre? Well let's begin shall we? It began as the innocent killing of pets and animals, the long disappearing into the woods and not coming out for a while, several little children were brought back there as well. The bodies hidden and murdered. Soon this little killing and aggression grew a little more and became a rather dangerous obsession - attacking larger and more populated areas. First he knocked out his family, kept hidden and slowly gained the help of a few people to help him get the weaponry he needed to make the Belgrade Massacre come true. Over seventy important people were killed and slaughtered in utter silence, keeping a fast pace but the bodies were mutilated. He had about thirty something more people to kill before Serbian Defense dogs were thrown into the building with police at their sides, having him surrounded they attempted to capture him but it was only six months before they actually had him under custody. A trickster you see~ Before the dogs were placed in he dressed a man to look like himself while he escaped.
Image ;
Clothing Ware »» Long black ripped skinny jeans that were somewhat faded around the front and back, golden pyramid studs resting on the front pockets, normal high top shoes rest on his feet and two belts, each double studded - red and white. As far as his shirt he doesn't have one, he has on a solid black jacket that has a stitched on hood - red and the sleeves look stitched on, one is black and white small checkers and the other is solid grey. The pockets neon green.

Good Bye ;

[center]Hello ;
Name »» Mace Gates.
Nick Name »» dvgjfeiortghbrfiodltxuigpjofhjtpo
Gender »» Male.
Age »» 20.
About Me ;
Sexuality »» Homosexual.
Personality »» Snarky, rude, sarcastic, selfish, and greedy. He uses others for his own personal gain, if you have no offer you have no use though if you're someone whom is of either concern or interest he'll hound after you.
Gang »» Stone Gang.
Nationality »» Dutch.
Other »» A simple murder of bullying.
Image ;
Clothing Ware »» Black cargo jeans that are a little over sized and held up by a belt, dog tags hanging around at the sides of the belt. A thin tan under shirt that's a V-neck covers his torso, cutting off as short sleeves. He has a dark green clack that touches just at his combat boot covered feet. His clack having two thick long leather straps going from the back hem all the way over his shoulders and blending to the buttons. Bright blue studs jutting out.

Good Bye ;

{ ///// }

[center]Hello ;
Name »» Alik Stone
Nick Name »» Stoner
Gender »» Male
Age »» 21
About Me ;
Sexuality »» Bi-sexual
Personality »» Sarcastic and Aggressive. Knows how to play people and uses that to his advantage. Good at reading people to almost the point that he can understand their train of thought. Acts arrogant but really isn't. Likes people to underestimate him and then uses it to his advantage. Trickster.
Gang »» Stone, Leader of the Stone Gang
Nationality »» Russian
Other »» Mafia leader before he was put in prison. Dealt in drugs, sex slaves, murder. He became the leader of his mafia at a young age because he had killed the previous leader who happened to be his own Father. Once he was the leader of the mafia he killed everyone that might oppose him, including his whole family.
Image ;
Clothing Ware »» One side of his jeans are white while the other is black with white checkers. The jeans are ripped and the back of the jeans are white with one black pockets. Black combat boots at reach a little below the knees. Studded bet that's black and white. Tank top, black fabric decorated with vertical sketchy looking, burnt and flamed up stripes. The top corner holds a white skull as well as the stripes. Skull rings on each middle finger and a studded leather bracelets on each arm.

Good Bye ;

[center]Hello ;
Name »» Ace Winter
Nick Name »» Ace of Cards
Gender »» male
Age »» 18
About Me ;
Sexuality »» homosexual
Personality »» Reserved and observant. Likes to watch from the shadows. Quiet and sarcastic. Aggressive and easily provoked into violence. Intelligent and likes to have a plan. Secretive and good at hiding things. Good at getting people to trust him and believe him.
Gang »» Foster
Nationality »» Romanian
Other »» When he was younger he accidentally killed his brother and convinced everyone he didn't do it. After that he started to have a taste for violence and murder. He soon became a brutal murderer, often torturing his victims before slowly killing them. His first victims were his family, then the people that he felt wronged him, and then people he felt that should die. Started killing at the age of thirteen and was eventually caught at the age of sixteen. But they couldn't put him in prison because of his age. As soon as he hit the age of eighteen he was transferred to this prison.
Image ;
Clothing Ware »» Blood red ripped jeans. Black leather boots that go a little above his ankles. He wears a belt with black studs on them that look like it was splattered with blood. Wears a black tank top that has dark gray strips horizontally going down. Likes to wear a black leather jacket. Wears a longish thin chain necklace with a bullet attached to it.

Good Bye ;
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:26 am

Dymitry yawned and sat up, rubbing his eyes a little while he glanced around for a moment with half lidded icy blue eyes. The tall male rubbed his face a moment and swung his legs over the edge of the bed, resting his face in his hands, white hair falling over his face while the the black rested where it was meant to be. He looked as he saw others gathering to their prison cell bars to look at what other's were staring at, but there were cell mates blocking his way. Snarling darkly while he shoved them out of the way to see what was going on, looking down his icy eyes narrowed at the two new comers that stepped into the building with their hands bound behind their backs and feet shackled as well to prevent any unwanted running.

Mace looked around the building, four stories and arms were reaching out, voices screaming at them in all different languages and accents. He sighed heavily before being shoved over towards the stairs - he was going to be lead to the third section, in this case...Stone territory. He looked around, cattle tasers were keeping the grabbing hands back while he was lead to a somewhat empty cell, thrown in with a huff and unshackled and bound.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:26 am

AliK watched with eyes such a light blue they almost looked grey. He didn't have cell mates like everyone else. The last one had meet an...unfortunate end. After a moment of just sitting on his bed lazily he got up and slowly walked over to the cell door. Peering out of it he looked down and saw two new comers being led in. As he watched he saw that one was being lead to the third section. Smirking he turned his head and saw Dymitry at his own cell door. Unlike him Dymitry had other cell mates at the moment. At seeing him the smirk grew wider almost looking feral. "Oh Dymitry looks like you just woke up from a nap. Rough night...or rough fuck. It looks like your limping there." His face never dropped the smirk as he stared at him.

Ace had his head down slightly. Making his black and red hair cover his face. His eyes scanned over everything as he was led through the prison. Looking at everything and everyone he stored what information he could get in his mind. Many accents and different languages were thrown at him. Hands reaching out of cells to grab but were zapped back by the cattle prods. It looked like he was being taken to the fourth section. Foster territory. While the other new comer coming in looked like he was being led into the third section, Stone territory. He reached a cell with a few other people in it. And was roughly shoved in but he didnt stumble like many would. Calmly he walked into the cell hearing it shut behind him.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:37 am

Dymitry narrowed his eyes down at the other and soon raised a brow before giving a smirk, "Oh it was a mix of both in all truth, what can I say - I like things rough." He spat out, but was forced back when some stranger with red and black hair was shoved in the basic cage with him. The guards reached in and grabbed someone whom was temporary - death sentence, that way it would make some room in the jail for everyone else. The two stared at each other before they looked to the new guy who was being unshackled. Once that was out of the way he returned to the wall to see Alik, "Jealous that I can still get it when I want, deary?"

Being unbound and unshackled while a door was thrown open, Mace was thrust into the slightly empty room - there was only one person in there. But there was no room for Mace anywhere else than this little room, Mace stood there for a moment before he looked over his shoulder to the guard with narrowed eyes. He glanced back at the other before stepping out of the way - hearing someone calling to him.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:56 am

Alik never let the smirk leave his face. "Oh not really. My last cell mate was my little toy. But after a while he lost his touch. Not satisfying enough. So he had a little 'accident' with my knife." Making a pouting face he stared at him before a devilish smile appeared on his face. "It slipped and cut his throat. I meant to put a smile on his face. But opps...the smile ended up on his throat. A nice red smile. It was so pretty, the red on his pale skin." From the corner of his eye he saw a guard push someone into his cell. The guy had orange and purple eyes with a patch sewed on to one of them covering it. He had a few peircings Alik noted. Looks like he has a new cell mate.

Ace kept his hair covering his eyes. With it covering his eyes to the point where you couldn't see them he could look around without anyone noticing. One of the people in the cell was yelling down to another. But the conversation did not sound friendly. Rivals, they were rivals. But it almosted sounded like they had a past with each other. Turning his head away slightly he took in the cell he was in. It looked like any other prison cell to him.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:12 am

Dymitry listened to the other, "Ah yes, I remember him." He said with a slight chuckle before he continued to speak to the other, "But we all know that none of those whores are as good as me." His voice was a hiss before he stepped back and away from the cell wall to take a look at this new person whom was in their cell. Narrowing his eyes a little he reached over to the taller male and grabbed his bangs in the handful. He jerked the other's head back with a snarl on his face, tipping his head back to get a good look at the other. "Who are you, little puppy?"

Mace took a seat on one of the beds and looked around the room with a frown on his face, rubbing his face a little while he swung his legs a little. This was a nice room in all truth, clean and well kept unlike some rooms and cells and such, lunch would be there soon - maybe around twelve more minutes.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:38 am

"I don't know about that. But what ever you want to believe." Turning away he stared at the new comer. He was sitting on the bed. Alik looked him over his eyes racking down his body. New boy wasn't that bad looking. Grinning at him Alik walked over. "Well hello there~ Aren't you sexy." His white hair covered part of his face as he stated at him. "It's been awhile since they gave me a new roommate. So...how are you?" His voice is like a cats pure as he speaks.

Ace doesn't react when his hair is grabbed. His face remains as blank as always. As the other studied his face he did the same to him. He had white and black hair. The white side was longer than the black. And he had piercings. There were two lip piercings, two cheek piercings, one eyebrow, and seven piercings on both his ears. Ignoring the little puppy moment Ace simply answers. "Ace."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:46 am

Mace stared at him with narrowed eyes before he furrowed his brows a little, scooting back and away from the other, "I don't know if that should be a good thing or a bad thing." He muttered out before hearing the last comment, "Well I've been thrown in jail so...not that good really." He stated bluntly, placing his hands on his knees while he crossed his ankles and stared blankly at the other with half lidded purple-orange eyes. They looked like a Halloween theme~

"Oh, so this little puppy is Ace...." Dymitry muttered out, scanning his eyes over this red and black haired other with his head tilted a bit before he gently poked the base of his neck. "Why the hell did they throw you in this shit hole?" He asked with a sharply raised pierced brow, scanning him over fully and taking in a good look of what this guy looked like.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:04 am

Alik smirked at him. "True..." His eyes scanned over him. Taking in body language and facial expressions. Trying to fully understand this person. Leaning in closer to his face. He stopped when their faces were about an inch apart. He took in his reaction to it. Backing up he sat on hos bed and stared at him unblinking. "Name and why your in here?" His voice had lost the 'playfulness' and was now cold and seriouse. It was like he had completely switched personalities.

Ace was starting to get tired of his hair being held and being called a 'little puppy'. He was 6 2" while this person was about 5 8". Having him yanking his hair made him have to bend down slightly. Starting to get pissed he held it back. It wasn't the time he would wait for the perfect opportunity. His face was still blank. Showing nothing. His voice was monotone as he spoke. "Killed a few people." Yeah he had killed a 'few' people. But he didn't feel like going jnto story time at the moment. So he left it at that.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:16 am

Mace looked at the other and sighed a little before he rubbed his face and pursed his lips a little, "My name is Mace, I'm in here for murder." That was all that Alik was going to get out of him, seeing as the trust issues had a massive brick wall that wouldn't let anyone pass through unless wanted by greed. "And who are you and why are you in here?" He asked, brow raised up in curiosity. It only seemed fair that the other was asked in return for being asked. "Well? What's your story?" Mace seemed to demand the information a little more.

Dymitry nodded his head a little before letting the other go and stepping away from him to sit down - somewhat limping like Alik had snidely retorted earlier. He yawned a little and laid down with pursed lips while he scanned the other over another moment before looking away. "So Ace, tell me more about your story."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:36 am

Sitting on his bed he rested his back against the wall. "Hmm..." Acting like he was thinking if he should tell or not. After a moment he shrugged his shoulders. "I guess I can tell you." Pausing a minute he then begans speaking. "Well lets see where to start. My family was a mafia family and I got tired of my father being in charge. So I killed him. Then I killed all of those who might oppose me including my whole family. I became the head of the mafia after that. I dealt in drugs, sex slaves, and murder. I guess that's why I'm in here." He smiled 'innocently' at Mace.

Ace felt him let go. And not a moment sooner he was starting to loose control on his anger. Staring at him he kept his expression blank. He didn't like giving anything away. Taking a seat on the edge of a bed he didn't say anything. "The polite thing to do after one tells you their name is to tell them yours."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:44 am

Mace gave a nod as he listened to the other speak, raising a brow at the other with a small chuckle. "Well I guess you had fun getting high and plastered, drunk and sexed every night." Unlike Alik, Mace had a horrid life of constant bullying and torment that drove him over the edge to cause his tormentors as much suffering as he could. He rubbed his face a little and placed his hand on the thick fabric sewn into his skin. He pursed his lips after a moment and looked at the other with furrowed brows, "what got you caught? Murder?"

"I'm Dymitry Foster - I'd remember that name if I were you, and you should probably try and kiss up to me, puppy." The smaller male said, looking to the other with half lidded icy blue eyes, he rolled over and looked the other over a moment like a lazy cat might. "So puppy, tell me about yourself."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:06 am

Alik laughed darkly. "No. I never got high or plastered. And I didn't like getting drunk and having sex every night. I much preferred...the murder and violence of it. The blood it was amazing. I guess I can thank my up bringing for that." Looking off into space he shook his head. Turning to look at Mace hos eyes held a glint of blood lust in them. "I was never caught. I turned myself in. It was getting boring doing the same thing over and over. So I turned myself in and ended up here. So far I haven't gotten bored."

Ace blinked slowly at him. "No thanks, kitten. I don't like kissing someone's ass." His brown eyes with a red tint to them assessed Dymitry. "My brother went to far one day and pissed me off. I couldn't control my anger do I killed him. Said it was an accident everyone believed me. After that I started getting a love for violence and blood. So I started to kill people. first I killed my parents. Torturing them before slowly killing them. Next I killed everyone that had wronged me. I then killed people I felt shouldn't live. I stated at the age of thirteen and went until I was finally caught at the age of sixteen. They couldn't send me to jail until I was eighteen. So as soon as I turned eighteen they transferred me here." Pausing his eyes never left Dymitry's. "So kitten, tell me your story."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Mace nodded his head slightly while he watched the other for a moment, scanning him over with his eye sight that seemed a little damaged. After all, it wasn't twenty twenty - more like just twenty. Don't you need both eyes either way? No bid deal though, he could still take in the simple physical appearance of the other - and he wasn't going to lie...he didn't look half bad. He looked a little small but that was normal, some people did look small others didn't. Must be some strange reasoning with food portions or something, but he wasn't going to question it.

Dymitry narrowed his eyes to the nick name and watched him for a moment while he sat there, staring at him, such a nice story it was. "I had an obsession with the human body. It started out innocent, killing little wild animals and looking them over on the inside. Then I brought little kids in the woods and killed them, soon enough I knocked my lovely family out of the picture and made small murders here and there. Ever heard of the Belgrade massacre? Me, all me - all by myself." He said with a hum in his voice, looking over at the other with a soft sigh before turning and lying on his stomach, resting his head on folded arms. "I take a fancy for torture - I think it's fun."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Alik noted that this guy was fairly tall. Taller than him looked about six foot. Turning his attention to the cell door. He could see that the other new comer was in Foster territory. In the same cell as Dymitry. Sneering he looked away. Would have been better if he was over here. At least he had one of the new comers. It would have been better though if he had both. Looking away he pulled our his knife looking at his reflection. The white side of his hair was longer than the black side. His ears were full of piercings and he had a few in his eye brow. There were snake bites in his lips plus three piercings in his tounge. Sighing he pulled the knife away from his face. Inspecting it he made sure that it was still sharp enough to slice the skin by just touching it. This knife was his favorite the handle was black with silver weaving all over it. The blade itself was longer than a normal knife. Hearing cell doors being opened he hide the knife in his boot. Lunch time.

"Interesting story kitten." Ace's hair was now covering his eyes again. The story seemed to fit this guy. He rested his elbows on his knees. Looking around the cell he noticed another person in here as well. But they seemed to keep their distance. Standing off towards a corner. Hearing cell doors opening and closing he looked towards the door. Time for lunch it seemed.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Mace pursed his lips a little and watched as the other pulled a knife out - it was easy to tell he was hiding some emotion while he stared into Foster territory, "You miss someone don't you?" He asked, it was easily to tell just by that slight longing look on his solume face. He looked off to where the other was looking and stared into the exact same cell he was looking at, "That one guy - you miss him?"

Dymitry grabbed the other's wrist to prevent him from leaving the cell while others did, the halls crowding. "Let me just say this - you're in Foster Territory - don't make nice with the Stone, Behariis, or the Mariselli. Keep away from them, you're in my turf puppy." He said simply, voice low before he let the other go and started walking out. The other in the cell waited for Dymitry to leave before even leaving the cell.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Alik clenched his jaw. Still staring at the other cell. "No. It would be pointless to miss him." Standing as the door opened he walked over. Once at the door he stopped and stood there. Turning he looked at Mace. "Stay away from Foster , Mariselli , and Behariis. You are in Stone territory so don't make friends with them." Walking out of the cell and into the crowded hall way. His boots thudding against the floor. Clenching his fist his knuckles the turned white. Feeling someone run into him he snarled. Turning around he shoved them over the railing holding them there. Sneering down at him he held him there for a minute. Dropping him he watched as he fell all the way to the ground. "Opps...looks like someone slipped and fell."

Ace grabbed the other person before they could leave the room. He was 6 2" and seemed to tower over them. Holding the back of their shirt he threw them behind them. They slammed into the wall and slid down it groaning. He felt some of his anger leave him. Having someone tell him what to do pissed him off. Leaving the cell he calmly walked down the crowded hall.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Mace narrowed his eyes a little when the other told him that he should keep back form some people - he didn't even want to interact with this guy - what was the difference? He sighed and rubbed his face before following after the others that were in the hall but ran into someone - he was a little blonde and blue haired, he smiled up with a bright look on his face. "Oh, jail bait~" He teased with a sly smile on his face before getting the shake of Mace's head. "Who are you, runt?" He asked, but received a laugh, "I'm Len~"

Dymitry walked down the pathway with his hands in his pockets, eyes half lidded as he glanced around before finding somewhere to sit - he normally sat there and rubbed his face. He wasn't hungry - let alone he didn't really eat much of the shit they served there, it just wasn't good enough for him to eat. After all - they had a lack of steak and other meats. They just served a mass majority of vegetables and fruits.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Alik made his way down the hall. His grey blue eyes scanning the room. Grabbing an apple he went to his table. The table was located near a corner. So no one could sneak up on him. While he could see the whole room and everyone in it. His eyes scanning the room he pulled out a small knife and began cutting it. He wished there was more meat here but he had become use to it. Eating a small piece of it he chewed it slowly.

Ace walked down the pathway. Listening to everyone as he did. His eyes scanned the room taking everyone in. He noted that some people sat alone while others sat in large groups. Many were hunched over their tables not making eye contact with certain people. Seeing the food he shook his head in disgust, choosing to not eat it. Looking around he tried to pick out were to sit.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Dymitry stood up when he saw Alik walk in and raised a brow before going to the table and sitting across from him with a snide smirk on his face before he rested his head on his hand. "So you have a new room mate? What a shock, I'd never figure they'd place someone in there with you after me - especially after...wait, what was his name? I forgot~ But that's aside the point." Dymitry grinned a little and looked him over a moment, "What's wrong Pochie, you look sad~" Of course that was a lie, but it was obvious he didn't look all that happy either.

Mace nodded his head to Len, "Nice to meet you, I'm Mace." He said simply, "So are you one of Alik's little bitches too?" He asked with a raised brow, following the other with a small smile on his face. Mace furrowed his brows, "No. I just live in Stone territory right now, I'm no one's bitch." He muttered out with a frown on his face.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Alik smirked at Dymitry. Cutting off a piece of the apple he stabbed it with his knife. Biting it off he slowly chewed the apple. Lifting the knife he licked the blade slowly. His three tounge piercings could be seen as he licked the apple juice off the blade. "Yep. I have a new toy- I mean roommate. And I must say he is much sexier than you ever were~" Grinning at him he licked his lips. "Hope your limp goes away. Hope you had fun last night. I know I plan on having some soon~"

Ace looked around to find a seat. Seeing on that was mostly in the shadows and empty. He walked over. Sitting down he watched everyone in the room. His eyes landed on Dymitry sitting with another guy. It looked lie the same guy as before. The two almost looked alike. They both had white and black hair. The white side longer on both of them.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:38 pm

"Yes, I guess by far he is - after all you'll be the one on bottom with his size." Dymitry said - not affected by the others comment since Mace was really tall and broad compared to the others stature, "My limp will be gone later, no big deal, now what makes you think you could hit it off with such a jack-wagon like him. After all, he didn't seem to take that big of a liking to you." His voice was a purr, having watched the little up and going of the two - sitting on different beds on different side of the room.

Len followed Mace with an innocent look on his face while he skipped in - good, he wasn't claimed yet. He could steal him if he wanted to. Seeing Ace, he ran over and grabbed his arm, spinning him around so they were face to face rather than the other facing off towards Dymitry and Alik. "Hello there~"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:54 pm

Alik never let the smirk leave his face. "I'm fine being the bottom. I got my fill topping with you. Although I have done better." His smirk widening he winked at Dymitry. "Who said we needed to hit it off? Mindless sex...one night stand~" From the corner of his eye he saw Mace enter the room. But he had Len with him. Snarling he watched as they made there way to the other new comer. Looked like Len was trying to get the new comers.

Ace felt someone grab his arm and spin him around. Looking down he saw a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Innocent looking. But he doubted anyone was innocent here. "Don't fucking touch me." Shaking this guys arm off of him he glanced towards the table he had been watching. The other guy was staring at them. It looked like he was snarling. Turning his attention back to this guy he stared down at him.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:00 am

Dymitry snorted and shook his head, "Such a ruthless person." He muttered before seeing the snarl, instantly he turned around in time to see Ace, Len, and Mace in the room together. What trouble - he hated Len but that bastard was slowly working his way up the ranks and making his way to the others. He narrowed his eyes and stood up when he saw Len with Ace, how bothersome.... Len was sure to regret his choice and before he could speak he was hit in the jaw by Dymitry and kicked onto the floor. "Back off dipshit, these two - taken. Now get." He hissed, eyes narrowed and voice dark while he watched Len attempt to stand back up, but was shoved back down under the converses.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:13 am

Alik stalked over seeing Len hit the floor and try to get back up. Len was trying to rise in the ranks. He needed to be put in his place. As he tried to get up Alik slammed his foot down on his chest. Pulling his foot back the steel toe of his combat boots slammed into his side. "Len...Len...Len." He said his name mockingly down at him. All of a sudden his voice turned dark and held a murderous tone in it. "Stay away you little fuck. They are taken." Smiling sweetly down at him he continued. "If I see you anywhere near him again I will shove my knife up your ass." Mace was his and only his. Len needed to stay the hell away.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:25 am

Dymitry narrowed his eyes at Len, whom was hacking on the floor and watching the others as he was beat on the ground. It didn't take long before he had his fingers snapped under Dymitry's foot, he glared at him. "Keep your hands off of Ace, he's mine and if you even think of laying your hands on him again I'll snap your neck so fast you won't even feel it." He hissed before breaking all the other four fingers, letting him keep his thumbs. "Now be a good little boy and work your way down to the bottom of the list." He snarled, "Mariselli could be better than you." He muttered before slapping his face lightly, reaching over and grabbing Ace's arm and shoving him - somewhat gently - off towards a table to keep him away from Len.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:47 am

Alik picked Len up with one hand and slammed his fist into he stomach. His metal skull ring that was on his middle finger digging into his skin. Lifting his fist he punched him straight in the face. Dropping him to the floor he saw that his skull ring and hit him in the nose breaking it. Blood started gushing out of his nose. "Stay the fuck away." His voice was a snarl as it came out. Turning to Mace he pulled him away. He pulled him to the table that he had been sitting at before. "You need to stay away from Len." His voice wasn't a snarl anymore as he spoke to Mace.

Ace stared down at Len uncaring as he was almost gently pushed away. Shrugging he walked away towards the table. He wasn't anyone's but if it kept Len the hell away from him he would let Len believe it. There was something about this Len guy that bothered him. He acted innocent but Ace wasn't so sure that he was.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:10 am

Mace blinked as he was forced to follow the other and tilted his head a little while he heard the other say to come and follow. "why do you want me to keep away from Len?" He asked with a raised brow as he kept pace with the other, sitting down across from the other with a small frown on his face while he watched the other for a moment. He looked him over a moment and placed his head on his hand while he scanned the place over a moment.

Dymitry frowned a little while he scanned him over for a moment while he took a seat near the other, "Don't let him touch you, He's of Belhariis blood, he's on the section below Stone. He wants you and that other guy for his own use, that damn guy is strange." He said with a growl.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:27 am

Alik stared at Mace sitting across from him. "He is the leader of the Belhariis. He wants to use you And make you and that other newbie his own. Just stay away from him." He looked Mace over For any marks. "Len is in the section below Stone territory. He acts all innocent but no one in here is innocent. So just stay away from him."

Ace stared at him for a minute. "Don't worry. I was already planning on keeping my distance. That guy acts to innocent." Looking around the room he saw Len just know standing. His face was all bloody. His nose looked like it was gushing blood. Looked like that other guy had punched him in the face.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:45 am

Mace nodded his head a little and stared the other over a moment before giving a slight laugh, deciding to toy with the other for a moment. "Well what if I want to join Belhariis? What if I think innocent is cute? After all it's fun to break." He said with a smirk on his face, raising a brow and watching the other for a moment while he crossed a leg over the other and scanned him over for a reaction.

Dymitry looked him over a moment, "You're mine and don't forget that." He stated simply, leaning back in his seat and staring over at the other with a simple straight face.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:02 am

Alik smiled at him sweetly. "Simple I'll put a nice big red smile on your neck. I think it would look so pretty against your skin. Don't you? It's been awhile since I've done that. The last one was my old roommate. Besides you actually bought into that innocent act? Hmm...I would have that you would know better. Oh well guess I was wrong." As he spoke his smile started to turn more feral. "You are in Stone territory. You should remember that."

Ace stared at Dymitry with a raised eyebrow. That comment of 'your mine' made him sound feminine. And he was not feminine and he sure as hell wasn't the girl in any relationship. "Sorry kitten I don't belong to anyone. And so far I don't believe I'm yours. Besides I don't bottom I top kitten."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:26 am

"Wouldn't it be my choice who I want to join? I could just get a cell change and move down a level to their turff. Besides, why do you guys want us so bad?" He asked with a raised brow, seeing the apple with the cut in it. "You have a rather bad obsession with cutting things by the way, maybe you should place that else where, it's a little crazy. By the way, if you made my neck smile then you wouldn't even have a chance with me being here~"

Dymitry narrowed his eyes at the other for a moment, 'Mine - you're mine." he stated firmly, "I don't care about that - honestly I do but that's aside the point. You're in Foster land and shall remain there and be apart of it with me and the rest of the others." He stated in a darker voice with narrowed eyes.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:00 am

"If you left you would be going down in the ranks. Stone and Foster are the highest in the ranks. And if you go to that Foster bastard I will kill you before through even step foot out of the cell." Alik grabbed the knife he had used to slice the apple and violently stabbed it. "There I didn't cut it. I stabbed it. And if I put a smiley on your neck then I wouldn't need you~. I don't kill those I need."

Ace stared at him his anger starting to rise. Trying to push it back down he gritted his teeth. He didn't like being told what to do and he didn't like people threatening him. "Look I am not yours. So stop saying that I am. I know that I'm in Foster land. I don't care about joining gangs. I'm fine with being in the Foster gang. But I am not yours."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:11 am

Mace narrowed his eyes a little, "I'd figure it would be the leaders to slit my throat, not some random member in the ranks." Mace muttered while he stayed there and thought to himself for a moment, looking around for a moment before he looked to the other again. "Well - you have an odd obsession of sharp objects."

Dymitry frowned and rested his head on his palms while looking at the other for a moment, "And how come you don't want to be mine? I'm better than anything you'll find out there, due to the factor since you're in Foster territory it would only be logical to be nice to the leader, that way they don't kill you in your sleep." He muttered out with a small laugh.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:43 am

Alik raised an eyebrow and smirked. "I never said I was some random member in the ranks. You know you shouldn't just assume things. Because you could turn out to be wrong." Grabbing the small knife he began to slowly cut the apple into tiny pieces. "Its not just sharp objects. I also like guns, whips, and chains." He grinned wickedly at Mace as he said this.

Ace stared at him blankly. "I doubt that your the only good thing here. And I don't do one night stands or meaningless sex. I like relationships and I stay commited. No commitment no relationship. Thanks for telling me your the leader and you might kill me in my sleep. Good thing I sleep with one eye open." Through out him speaking his face remained emotionless and his voice monotone.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:11 am

"Oh, so BDSM basically, I'm guessing you'd be the sadistic one in it all after all, you're attacking that apple like it's someone in your head." Mace looked to the apple before looking back at Alik, "Sorry dear, I didn't mean to offend." He said, though it were obvious to tell that he didn't mean much by it, after all - there was a leak of teasing going on in his voice. His greed would tell him to take as much as he could to be the best of the best.

Dymitry narrowed his eyes at the other before he looked away from the other and huffed a little, "How unfair and boring you are." He muttered, looking the other over a moment before he glanced away again. "Really a commitment? You don't look like the kind to want that, then again no body does." He muttered out under his breath.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:50 am

Alik shrugged still smiling wickedly. "I tend to break my toys. I broke my last toy and he wasn't half bad. Pity..." Puling the knife away he licked. His three tounge piercings shining on the metal of the blade. Licking the juice from the apple off of it. "You are apart of the Stone gang now. In territory that means technically your mine now."

Ace stared at him putting two and two together. "You and that other guy were together at some point. He committed and you didn't. Let me guess he caught you. And from the way he acts. He wants to kill you now." he stared at the othe assessing his reaction.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:03 am

"I'm not anyone's until I find out whom the leader is, if then I find out I'll gladly call myself apart of the gang." Mace said simply with a small sigh as he leaned back in the chair with half lidded eyes, looking the other for a moment while he stayed in place, "well, whom is it?" Voice questioning while he asked this.

"Pretty much, yes. Though I have reasons behind it." Dymitry muttered under his breathe while he watched the other for a moment before looking away again. "Though none of this concerns you, so stay out of it."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:57 am

Alik smirked and laugh loudly. "Really. You don't know?" Leaning closer he stabbed his knife into the table. "Let's just say. That your looking at him. I'm the leader of the Stone gang." Pulling away his smile grew. "Let me properly introduce myself. Alike Stone, leader of the Stone gang~"

Ace grinned evilly on the inside. But showed nothing on the outside. Looked like he found something that bothered him. "Don't worry. I don't want to be in all of your little drama that's going on."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:11 am

Mace nodded his head a little and stared at the other for a moment before he pulled the knife from the table and looked it over for a second, "Well I guess I'll be a 'good boy' for you." He said with a slight laugh before he leaned back in the seat to stare at the other while he played with the knife a little.

Dymitry gave a smile, "Good, now talk to me deary, after all being apart of the Fosters means I should know you a little more." He said with a sly grin on his face, reaching over and gently poking the other's cheek.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:28 am

Alik watched him play with the small knife. Had it been his favorite the one in his boot he would have been pissed. But that knife he had many of. Deciding that he didn't realty care he didn't take it back. "Keep the knife. You'll probably need it at some point. Your mine now. So stay away from Len and the other gangs."

"Don't poke my face again or I'll bite that finger off." Ace's voice held a dangerouse tone to it. "There is nothing to tell." Resting his elbows against the table. He turned his head his eyes scanning the room.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:40 am

"I don't know the members of the other gangs, nor do I of the member sin the gang you own." He muttered while he looked over at the other and tilted his head a little with a slight chuckle before he scanned the other over and touched the tip of the blade to the under side of the other's chin, tipping it up. "I'll gladly sit here and listen though~" His voice a somewhat growling purr.

Dymitry leaned over the table and cupped the other's face in his hands just to annoy him even more, "Aww~ Don't pout at me you silly little puppy, it's rude to try and ignore me too." He mumbled with a sad look on his face, though it wasn't true.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:24 am

Alik raised his eyebrow as the other tried to seduce him. Reaching down without the other noticing he pulled out his own knife. Leaning his head back he moved the knife away from him. Going towards Mace he rested the blade against his throat. Getting up Alik straddled Mace. With half lidded eyes he stated at him. He pushed his lower half harder into Mace's. If Mace wanted to try and seduce him this is what he would get. Resting one arm around his shoulder he threaded his hand into his hair. One hand holding the knife to his throat. "Oh I bet you would~"

"Kitten it's rude to invade others personal space. So kitten should stop and be a good little kitty." Ace grabbed his hand and moved it away from his face. Sneering he dropped the hand. Leaning back he stated at him. "Wipe that look off your face. We both know that your acting."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:51 am

Mace allowed the other to do as he did and tipped his head back to the grip in his hair, though it was faint it was still a grip. He looked at the other with a narrowed purple orange eye before he placed the sharp end of the blade against the other's important veins and arteries while he gave a snide smirk to the other, before he drew a gentle and thin line of blood form the other's neck, scrapping it off the skin and onto the blade, an irritated red halo was hovering against and around the cut. He licked the blade and gave a low chuckle, "Such a naughty child."

"Oh shut the hell up, dog." Dymitry snapped at the other, the cheek piercings moving slightly while his brows furrowed and his nose slightly wrinkled in a snarl. "You annoy me." He hissed, and that was true but it was odd how he was acting. Why was he trying to seem nice to this guy? He was just an ass.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:13 am

Alik roughly yanked Mace's hair. Pulling his head back exposing his neck. Gently he ran the blade up his throat. Not cutting it but leavening a red mark. Lifting the blade he made a small cut on his cheek. Pulling the blade back he rested it against his neck again. Making a cut he leaned down and licked the blood off his neck. His tounge piercings pushing into his skin slightly. Pulling away he licked the blade managing to not cut his tounge. "Hmm...taste sweet." Leaning back he held his head back still. Quickly he yanked the knife out of Mace's hands. Applying a little more pressure with his lower half he stared at Mace. Getting off he of Mace he let go of his hair and went back to his seat. Putting his knife back into his boot he held up the other one. "You'll get this back when you can prove that you can be a good little boy~"

Ace sneered back at Dymitry. "Whatever you say kitten. Looks like your past lover has moved on." He nods his head in the direction of the other pair. The one with white and black hair was straddling the other. It may have been a low blow but he was pissed and wasn't going to act nice.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:47 am

Mace narrowed his eyes at the other and rubbed his neck before watching the knife get taken from him, looking at him with slight hate before he shrugged it off. "Whatever, tease." He muttered out at the other while he leaned in his seat, scanning the other over a moment and ran his hand through his hair and pushing it back out of his face with pursed lips. "You're such a pain when you want to be can't you? Leaving a job half done."

Dymitry looked over and frowned a little, feeling hurt by the other but ignored the emotion and looked off to the side with a soft sigh. "No big deal, his loose." He muttered under his breath before looking off to the side and ignoring it all. "Why would it even matter for you to mention it?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:08 am

Looking at him across the table he shrugged. Cleaning the rest of the blood off of the blade he put the blade back in one of his boots. "I'm not a tease I just don't fuck people I just meet." Glancing towards Dymitry he was slightly disappointed that he was talking to Ace and not looking over at him. Pushing the feeling away he turned back to Mace. Alik masked his slight saddness with a cocky smirk. Leaning back he rolled his eyes. "Trust me I know how to get the job done. But I'm not exactly sure your my type..." Sitting back up he rested on elbow on the table. "Than again I don't really have a type."

Ace shrugged knowing he had hit a mark. "Simple you want to be a bitch with me I'll be one back, kitten. So need to get your claws out." Taking his elbows off the table he leaned back slightly. His eyes once again looking over everyone in the room. Eyes never stopping on one certain thing. Crossing his arms he slowly blinked bored.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:23 am

Mace listened to him and tilted his head a little as to what the other said with a slight laugh before shaking his head a little. "So odd, you should really decide whether you want something or not." He said with a slight chuckle before seeing that cocky look from the other and shaking his head a little to that, "No you have a type, jail bait - right?" He asked, seeing as they people here seemed to like that for some reason.

"Who are you siding with dog?" Dymitry hissed at him, narrowing his ice blue eyes at him, placing his hands on the table like he'd literally flip it on the other and smash him underneath it, but he didn't even if it was chewing on his bones and telling him to.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:45 am

Alik laughed darkly his eyes holding a glint to them. "Oh you'll know when I want you~ At the moment I'm not really in the mood to fuck someone in a room full of people." Raising an eyebrow at the jailbait comment he smirked. The cocky smile gone replaced with a smirk. "Jailbait? Oh hell to the fuck no. I'm twenty-one and everyone here is eighteen or older. No one under the age of eighteen is ever imprisoned here. Youngest is eighteen. So there is no jailbait. If I have a type I don't see why I would tell you."

Ace narrowed his eyes at Dymitry. "No one. I'm siding with no one kitten. All I'm saying is do not play or toy with me." His brownish red eyes seemed to slice right through him. Trying as he might to push it down his anger kept rising. Wanting nothing more than to slam this guys face into the table twenty thousand fucking times.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum