My Bitter Sweet Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia Countinued - The Future

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hetalia Countinued - The Future  Empty Hetalia Countinued - The Future

Post by Safe Haven Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:28 pm

1 x 1 - DᴇᴀƦ IɴSᴀɴɪᴛʏ & Safe Haven

The Future after Alcatraz & Arctic meet. With the other countries.

Arctic - DᴇᴀƦ IɴSᴀɴɪᴛʏ

Alcatraz - Safe Haven
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Hetalia Countinued - The Future  Empty Re: Hetalia Countinued - The Future

Post by Safe Haven Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:34 pm

{Its basically what I had on the other website.}

Feeling something nudge him Alcatraz sleepily opened his eyes. Looking around for a moment he saw Arctic laying on the bed. Guessing that he had been the one to nudge him he rubbed his eyes. Hearing the knock on the door he stretched before standing. Getting dressed he went over to the door and opened. On the other side Aruba stood looking as if she wasn't at all tired. She was a morning person it seemed. While Alcatraz was not in the slightest. Sleepily he stared at her through the crack in the door not fully opening it.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Arctic curled in the bed with a soft glower, ripping the blanket up and covering himself fully - not even his hair was showing. Aruba smiled happily at the two, or at least Alcatraz's eye that peeked out of the door...barely. "Come on sleepy birds, let's go out and get breakfast!" She said sweetly with the warmest smile that could ever show in the morning.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

https://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Alcatraz glared at her with his one eye that was showing. He was not a morning person and didn't like being woken up by banging on the door. "How the hell are you awake this early?" Glancing back at the clock that was sitting on the night stand he checked the time. "It's 9:45 in the fucking morning. Why the hell are you waking me up?" He was tempted to just close the door and go back to bed. But knowing her she would just sit there and bang on it until they got up. "Stay here. We will be ready in a minute." With that he closed the door without waiting for a reply. Going over the the bed he pulled the covers away to see Arctics face. Bending down he tried to wake him up.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Aruba began her wait by running up and down the corridor, flipping here and there and doing hand stands, cart wheels, summer salts, etc. She was just literally bored out of her mind and he was only in there for two minutes.
Arctic looked up with a small frown on his face, drowsy and tired while he sat there and stared to the other for a moment with a yawn before sitting up and grabbing his boxers and gown.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Alcatraz seeing that the other was getting up nodded to himself still half asleep. Going to the bathroom he brushed his teeth and got ready. Outside the door he heard a few thumps every so often. So either someone was dragging a dead body or Aruba was doing gymnastics in the hotel hallway. Rolling his eyes now more awake he walked out and waited for Arctic to be ready.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Arctic stood up and stretched before he went into the bathroom after him and copied him - brushing his hair and teeth and cleaning up a little bit more like he should. It took him a moment to finish but he stepped over next to Alcatraz with a yawn and waited to be lead out and around since he was like a tiny puppy.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Alcatraz walked over and grabbed Arctic's hand. Lacing their fingers together he opened the door but not before making sure he had the room key card. As soon as he opened the door Aruba flipped passed it. Closing his eyes for a second he sighed. Pulling Arctic out into the hall he closed the door behind them. Not waiting for Aruba he started heading for the elevator. Pressing the button he stood there and waited.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:26 pm

Aruba flipped her way over before landing next to Arctic and gently hugging him - she was helping him bond with more than just one person so he wouldn't go crazed and attack others. It was a sort of dog training that worked on him. Arctic slumped against the far shorter male and gave a yawn, curling against him while standing, hands together while he waited for the elevator.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:32 pm

Alcatraz stood there for what felt like forever until the elevator got there. Getting in he once again pressed the button. The ride down there went by quickly and when the doors opened he gently tugged Arctic out. A few people gave him weird looks. One because of his mask and two because he was practically dragging Arctic behind him. But he ignored it and walked out of the hotel. Squinting his eyes at the sun he looked towards Aruba. "We walking or do you want me to drive?"
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:43 pm

"Walking!" Aruba insisted before skipping out into the fresh morning air and early golden sun beams, she gave a content sigh. "There's this bakery just a little ways away from here I want you guys to come eat at." She said with a wide grin before going off and leading the way. Arctic stood up a bit, but slumped a lot when he followed after Aruba and Alcatraz.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:50 pm

Alcatraz followed after Aruba still holding on to Arctic's hand. Yawning he stared forward with half lidded eyes. Feeling Arctic slowly follow behind he stopped and walked over. Motioning for him to climb on his back he waited. Once Arctic had he began walking after Aruba once again. This time he had to walk faster to catch up to her. It didn't seem like it took that long to reach the bakery. Soon they were walking into a small shop that had a few people in it.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:00 am

{I learned so much in French...now I shall use you as my test subject to prep for my test on Friday.
Ca Va?}

Arctic gently bounced on the other's back with each step, head nuzzled into the back of his neck while he practically slept on the way to the bakery, giving another loud yawn before curling up against him and listening to the soft chime of bells and the warm scent of sweets and breads of all kinds. He perked up a little - head rested on top of Alcatraz's head.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:11 am

{I don't know French.....}

Alcatraz walked closer the the counter. The smell of sweets and bread in the air. He could also smell some coffee being made which sounded good to him. He walked up and down the display counter where all the sweets and breads where. There were many different kinds all looked good. Turning his head to look at Arctic he asked what he wanted. Patiently he waited for him to decide. His own eyes scanning over everthing. Looking for something to pop out at him.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:15 am

{You should take it...I could help you and we could be Canada... My teacher's have forgotten that I'm a part of their class, Sterling had to say, "Mrs Teach Lady, You Missed Bee Girl over here! }

Arctic was horrid at making up his mind, he would want one of everything just because it looked good. But knowing how his stomach was - sometimes he wouldn't be able to eat. Seeing as he's lived off of Bear, Birds, Seal, Foxes, elk, and such for so long...normal foods would make him Ill. "i don't know..." He muttered with a soft frown, trying to decide. "You pick."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:25 am

{I was thinking about taking it next year. Bee girl? }

Alcatraz looked everything over. Finally he decided to get something fairly simple. It was a chocolate muffin with chocolate chips in it. It was pretty big but decided that they could just share it considering he wasn't that hungry. Going over to the cashier person he placed the order plus a black coffee. Waiting for the order didn't take that long. Paying he grabbed it and walked over to a table where Aruba already sat. Once at the table he waited for Arctic to climb down so he could sit. Placing everything on the table he took a seat.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:28 am

{It's fun most of the time~
It's better than Josh calling me Agnes. -3- }

Arctic sat next to the two, Aruba had gotten the ocean a Snapple drink since he seemed to take a fancy in it the last time she showed it to him. The girl already had her food - a slice or super rich and creamy cake that looked like a fancy item that would give diabetes in a single bite.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:34 am

{Do people even call you by your name?}

Alcatraz stated at Aruba then at the cake then back at Aruba. With a blank face he brought his coffe up to his lips. But before he took a drink he stated. "I don't know how your so skinny. With the way you eat..." Taking a sip of his coffee he sabored the taste. Most people found black coffee to be gross and bitter. But he rather enjoyed the taste. Pushing the muffin towards Arctic he took another drink of his coffee while looking around the bakery.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:38 am

{Not really...It's just Bee, Angus, Hey Gurl, and Asian. So...no. Not really.}

"Because I eat healthy ninety five percent of the time and work out good enough to burn this crap off." Aruba snorted a little as she took a bite from the creamy dark chocolate and cream cheese cake that had chocolate shavings from three different Swiss makers, two cherries, whipped cream, and caramel.
Arctic took a fork - holding it weird as always - and starting to nip at the muffin, he was careful though by taking a little to make sure he wouldn't fall sick before eating more.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:44 am

{...so in other words your like Canada...}

Alcatraz only shrugged sipping his coffee. Occasionally he would look around but he wasn't really paying attention. His eyes were half lidded and a little clouded with sleep. Normally he would still be asleep and he wished he still was. To some people ten in the morning was late to be getting up. To him that was early. Slumped in his seat he just sat there and drank his coffee careful so no one could see his mouth.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:50 am

{Yup, pretty much. One time Josh did call me Angus - like the burger and said he was hungry and I reminded him of food. I don't know how to take that....}

Aruba and Arctic ate and drank their drinks and food in silence - savoring the flavors like two starved children. Only difference...they weren't. He yawned once he finished half and leaned back with his knees to his chest - sitting like an owl, like always. Aruba had finished the massive slice of cake and looked pretty damn happy with herself.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:53 pm

{I don't know how to reply to that either...
Something really weird happened to me in theatre...}

Alcatraz took another drink of his coffee but made a face once he realized it had gotten cold. Sighing he stood up grabbing all the trash he went and threw it away. Coming back over he took a seat. "Are we done because I want to go back to be-" His phone cut him off as he was talking. Reaching over he read what it's said. Frowning he muttered a few curse words. Looks like he can't go back to bed. "Nevermind. I have...business to take care of. Aruba can you stay with Arctic or are you busy?"
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:14 pm

It's so strange...these people. There's a guy that has a crush on me in gym class - the one class I actually sweat in.
What happened?? o3o }}

Aruba blinked and nodded her head, lifting Arctic up and setting the big baby in her lap and running her fingers through the silky white blue hair with a soft yawn, "Sure! Just call me when you want to meet up and I'll tell you where we are. But I'm taking him to the aquarium and the African Zoo." She told him, seeing as she wanted to teach him about new animals .
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:25 pm

{ ok so we partnered up to pick what scene of a play we were going to do. So we finished early and another girl in my class calls him, my partner, over. She starts talking to him and I don't think anything of it. He comes back and sits down and she walks by and 'coughs' get some. She then walks up and says 'you guys would look cute together. You should go out.' she keeps going when all of a sudden she says 'you two would have cute babies'....what the hell}

Alcatraz stood up and nodded. "Thanks." Leaning over he places a quick kiss on Arctic's cheek before leaving. Going back to the hotel he gets his car and drives to the meeting point. All the while mumbling about stupid fucking people who can't handle their own damn problem.

England sighed in relief when Alcatraz rushed by his hiding spot. Quickly he peeked out of the bush he was in to spot Aruba and Arctic. They were still sitting in the bakery but looked like they were about to leave. The other countries had decided he would try and befriend Arctic first. Now he just had to wait until he was alone to approach him.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:35 pm

{What? Wait a minute - okay, that's weird and disturbing in some sort of fashion.... O.O I would run, wait no...I want to meet this person. BRING THEM OVER. I'm kidding, I have no clue who that person is...do you like him at all? As a friend, peer, etc? }

Aruba stood up and gently tugged Arctic to follow after her, leading the ocean - whom made her look like a five year old child - towards the pathway to lead to the Zoo first. "This'll be fun! Ever heard of a Lion?" She asked with a grin on her face, "No. Yes - Ally told me about them when he was teaching me." Arctic said with a soft hum as he looked around the strange area.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:46 pm

{ luckily for me everyone was packing up so I just kind of laughed awkwardly and walked away. I really don't like her she is annoying. My partner thinks so to. When she called him over he was like 'what's that bitch want now' I don't really know who I feel. He seems like a cool guy. But I like just meet him.}

England began to follow after them. He could hear their conversation from where he was. Hearing what the other called Alcatraz he almost let out a snort of laughter. But he held it in so they wouldn't hear him. 'Ally' sounded kind of girly. Then again Alcatraz could beat the shit out of him. With that thought he frowned. Huffing softly he quietly followed after the two.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:58 pm

{MAKE HIM A FRIEND - DO IT!!! Hating someone always bonds a friend. I made a few friends, but I didn't really make the friendship, they kind of just touched my hair and made me their friend. }

Aruba set him by the pond and walked to the ticket booth, "Give me a few minutes, I have to buy the tickets, don't move." Arctic nodded and sat by the pond and looked at the water for a few seconds before poking the water - making it freeze in slight areas. He froze a thin netting around the water and lifted it up, trapping a fish while it swam through the thin sheet of ice keeping the bubble of water.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:05 pm

{I think I'm going to try. He seems like a cool guy. Good music taste. I think he is a grade higher but I'm not sure.}

England seeing his chance made his way over to Arctic. Slapping on a smile he sat next to Arctic. "Hello Arctic. I'm England I don't think we had the chance to properly meet each other. I saw you sitting here and it seems as if I bought two tickets and no one to go with me. Would you like to come? I think it would be a great chance to get to know each other." Seeing him glance over in the direction Aruba went he quickly added. "Don't worry about Aruba. Her and I are great friends. I'll call her and let her know your coming with me. So what do you say?"
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:22 pm

{Go for it~}

Arctic looked at him before placing the orb back in the water and stood up - towering over the smaller male, "OKay." He said simply - as if he honestly didn't care about England's existence - probably because he was told not to smile at strangers and if something bad were to happen - scream.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Engkand's smile wavered for a second before he made it bigger. "Lovely. I hope we can get to know each other better. And then maybe we can be...friends. I would like that. What about you. Would you like to be friends?" As he talked he began leading Arctic further away from the spot and towards the enterance. So far the plan to befriend the ocean was going well. The other countries had wanted him to try first. Then soon if all went according to plan they would have all 'befriended' Arctic. And Alcatraz wouldn't be able to do a thing.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Arctic just followed at his side and looked around the area for a second or two before looking at the other as he spoke to him, "I don't know." He responded simply, he was on edge, the other hadn't given his name. Alcatraz warned him of who he should stay away from, so as of now...he was just, iffy. He saw a few birds and blinked as the sounds began to reach his ears, he was surprised and started towards it.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:59 pm

England noticed that Srctic had started to move towards the sound of a few birds. Sighing on the inside he kept his bright smile on his face. But his cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling. "Why don't I properly introduce myself. I am Arther Kirkland also known as England. It is wonderful to meet you and hopefully we can be good friends." He wanted to roll his eyes at his own words but stopped himself. They couldn't afford any mistakes in getting Arctic to trust them.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:05 pm

At hearing the name his eye grew wide - by now the eye lid on the other socket had been gently cut off and stitched together thanks to Arctic's annoyance with it and Alcatraz's tender heart. "I was told not to talk with people like you. You'll hurt me and Alcatraz." With that being said - the ocean quickly turned around to go and cling to Aruba - maybe even force the girl to carry him. But he was light enough and flexible enough to coil up in a bundle and just allow himself to be carried.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:22 pm

England watched as Arctic practically ran away from him. "Bloody hell. Now how are we suppose to get to him." Quickly he walked away incase Aruba called Alcatraz. He didn't feel like visiting the hospital today. Pulling out his phone he called for a meeting to be held. They had decided to have meetings after someone tried to get to Arctic. Once that had been down he made his way to the meeting hall. Everyone had stayed near it incase of the need to hold a meeting. Walking in he noticed practically everyone had already shown up and were sitting in their seats waiting.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Arctic cowered to Aruba and gently gripped the back of her shirt, trailing behind her as she gently guided him into the zoo - leading him to the birds and gently placing her arm around his waist. Mostly because they didn't have the leash on them, Arctic stared at the birds with a wide eye, he never saw birds of such color and song that could fly and perch.

Germany looked at England with a glower, so did France and America. "Vhat zhe hell did you do vrong?" Germany asked England with a bitter sound in his voice.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:42 pm

England scowled at him his eyes narrowed. Going over to his seat he pulled it out but didn't say anything. Straightening his clothes he got rid of the wrinkles. "I did not do anything. Alcatraz has warned Arctic of people to stay away from. So we are screwed. Unless someone that Alcatraz hasn't warned him about talks to him."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:00 pm

America snapped his fingers, "What about that one time where you dressed as an Italian? Arctic is dumb and can't think on his own so we should make a fake ID, Fake name, and a fake image to go by so we can build his trust that way." America had a good plan going. Arctic wasn't the brightest person out there, but it was too late since he was in Aruba's hands.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:08 pm

England rolled his eyes at America. "Yes and then what happens if he does find out. Then we will have a harder time getting to him. Plus if he tells Alcatraz about our little meeting earlier we will never get him alone. We need a better approach."

Romano sat in his seat watching with a scowl. But no one thought anything of it since he always was glaring at everyone. As they continued to talk about 'befriending' the ocean he kept getting this feeling. That what they were doing was wrong. But no one else would feel the same way. They were using the ocean, planning in betraying him.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:27 pm

Germany gave a frustrated sigh, "Don't give your real names, he doesn't know us by looks, he knows us by name - so keep that country name hidden from him and just tell him your Human name. From past studies, he can't recall his own human name and must be reminded by Alcatraz, the only human name he knows is Alfonse and that's it. So England, stay away from him. he knows Arthur is related to England and he knows your looks. Norway - you go instead."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Norway nodded his head at Germany. England nodded as well and sat down. "America should stay away from Arctic along with Spain. Alcatraz seems to have...issues with both of them. So Arctic will know to stay away from them. Far away. That or scream for Alcatraz. I have a feeling he is just waiting for a chance to hurt them deeply. And this time he won't hold back...on any if us" Russia spoke up from his seat with his childish smile on his face.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Germany nodded to Russia's comment and noticed Serbia with his hand up for a comment, "Ja?" He asked with furrowed brows before hearing the Serb speak up. "And going along with what Russia said, I suggest we keep Brazil and the South American nations out of this." He stated in a calm tone, "And vhy do you say zhat?" Germany furrowed his brows a little bit, "Why take all of his friends and the people that actually care about him? We are taking his lover away, you have to remember that, we can't be so cruel and brutal to just rip everything from him." Germany paused and gave a slight nod - not recalling Romano to be a friend of the American island. "Ja, alvight. South American countries are forbidden to enter the meetings until we have Arctic."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:01 pm

"Vee~ Germany! Germany!" Italy waved his arm rapidly in the air a large carefree grin on his face. Before he was even called he began talking not able to stay quiet. "Mr. Santa Finland should try soon as well. Mr. Arctic seemed to like him a lot. I saw them talking once. Mr. Arctic kept grinning widely and bending down to get closer to him~ I think it would be a good idea. Vee~" Romano's scowl grew darker through out the meeting. It's like they didn't even care who Alcatraz was going to feel. It's like his feelings were nothing. Everyone one was agreeing to take away Alcatraz's one happiness. How do they think he is going to react to this? Walk away and just hold a grudge against them. No, he would do something worse and something that would stay with them forever. Normally when Romano called them bastards he didn't mean it. But as he mumbled it now he meant it, fully. "...Bastards..."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Sweden shook his head a little and spoke to Italy, "I don't think that's a good idea - you obviously don't understand their relationship together." He stated in that deep voice before he looked at Germany - who had a three D power point up and was writing down names on a list that would meet with Arctic, England's name having been crossed out with the South American countries. "In this order you will meet with the Ocean and gain his trust, turn him against Alcatraz, and bring him to us to be contained."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:34 pm

Romano sat there and couldn't help but hope that they would fail. That Alcatraz would figure it out. He knew how it felt to be betrayed like Arctic was going to be. And he knew how it felt to have people turn against you. When Italy lost in world war 2 he was the one that they blamed not his Fratello. Who could hate Italy? No one so they blamed Romano instead took it out on him. So he knew what it felt like. And he hoped that they would fail. Romano not seeing his own name on their sighed in relief. He didn't think that he could do it. Obviousely patato bastard thought that he couldn't either. But they had different reasons why.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:56 pm

Germany waved in dismissive for everyone to leave, it would be a new person every day, so Norway would be with him tomorrow when he had an opening to be kind to the Ocean that was unstable, they were going to correct him and force him to like the other oceans. He sighed a little and looked out to the others a moment before sitting down and working this out on the computer that he had.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Romano was the first one out the door ignoring everyone else. Leaving the meeting room he went back to his hotel room. Sitting on the bed he held his head in his hands. What are we doing... Laughing bitterly to himself he sat up. "We are all good as dead. Alcatraz is going to destroy us." He was now laughing hysterically. Going over to the mini fridge in his room he grabbed a bottle of Italian wine. Opening it he took a gulp sitting on the floor against the wall. Soon he was a little drunk. Mumbling to himself he took sips in between. "Just an island...pffft...sure...islands bastard is going to murder us all..."
Norway walked out of the room thinking of what he could do to get to Arctic. He could cast a spell so that Arctic could see his magic friends. Using them he could lure him away. Once that was done he could talk to the ocean.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Sadly for Norway, if the little fairies were to be so freely shown with the trolls, they;'d be good as dead due to animalistic hunting skills that the Ocean would have - he'd want to attack the little things in curiosity. Besides, he didn't take well to mythical things that well...example Santa and his reindeer.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Norway sighed and decided he would think about it more later. Right now he had a stupid Dane to strangle. It was like as soon as Denmark did something worth him strangling Norway knew. Appearing behind the Dane he grabbed the tie and yanked it.
Italy ran up to Germany grinning. "Germany~ When do I get my turn I forgot. While you were talking I got distracted by thinking of pasta~ Now that I think about it I want pasta. There are so many kinds...I love them all. Oh no~ How am I going to choose which one to make!?!? Oh look a pretty butterfly~"
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:43 pm

Denmark blinked and felt his face smash on the table, "Norge!" He gave a bright grin and engulfed the other in a hug and pulled him against his chest, in all truth Denmark was sleeping and had no clue the Norwegian was there - so that little blonde just brought hell upon himself now... Germany blinked and looked down at the other and began to talk to the other in a one two three motion. "You have your turn after Australia - whom is number eighteen. Now go make bowtie pasta." Germany figured that would keep the other busy for a while.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:59 pm

Norway's face stayed expressionless. But he reached up and wrapped the tie aroound his fist. With a hard yank Denmark's face meet the table. Now being out of the stupid Dane's arms he walked out of the room in search of Iceland. He would get him to call him big brother. Seeing Iceland he walked over and put a hand on his shoulder. "Call me Big Brother."
Italy smiled widely at Germany. "Ok Germany. I'll make lots and lots of bowtie pasta. And I'll make some for you, Fratello, big brother France, big brother Spain. I'll make pasta for everyone. Even for Mr. Arctic. I'm sure he will love it."

Alcatraz sighed and made sure he didn't have any blood on him. Damn people can't deal with their own problems. Get in his car he drove to go meet Arctic and Aruba.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum