My Bitter Sweet Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign & Lost.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Foreign & Lost.  Empty Foreign & Lost.

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Foreign & Lost.

Foreign & Lost.  Tumblr_mnil87cMSI1softpoo1_500

Code:
[center][color=#FF0000][size=150]Skimming The Burg ; [/size][/color]
-
Nᴀᴍᴇ ◃
Nɪᴄᴋ Nᴀᴍᴇ ◃
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ◃
Aɢᴇ ◃

[color=#BF0000][size=150]Running Deeper ; [/size][/color]
-
Sᴇxᴜᴀʟ Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◃
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ◃
Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs ◃
Pᴀsᴛ Lɪғᴇ ◃

[color=#800000][size=150]On The Surface ; [/size][/color]
-
Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴛʏʟᴇ ◃
Bᴏᴅʏ Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ◃
Bᴏᴅʏ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ◃

[color=#400000][size=150]Under The Skin ; [/size][/color]
-
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ◃
Oᴛʜᴇʀ / Eᴛᴄ ◃[/center]

Words ; words ; words ; words ; words ; Words

[size=150]Skimming The Burg ; [/size]
-
Nᴀᴍᴇ ◃ Vin Knoxmince.
Nɪᴄᴋ Nᴀᴍᴇ ◃ Vinny
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ◃ Male.
Aɢᴇ ◃ He's about seventeen years of age, but he doesn't look it - rather he looks older due to how he acts and how serious he tends to look at times.

[size=150]Running Deeper ; [/size]
-
Sᴇxᴜᴀʟ Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◃ He's not very serious about digging to deep into this situation, but he's willing to give just about anyone a chance. Though he doesn't know if he should really care for this, he's never had a strong enough bond to feel like he loves someone.
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ◃ Well, he has a mother and a father, and four other siblings that live with him. He being the eldest and the most responsible for them, that's why he had to grow up faster, just to manage them. Thus the reason he had to grow up so fast, that and all the labor and such being forced. He's never had a good relation with his parents either and often at times he had a bad time being social with people outside of family.
Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs ◃ Not as of recent, he's had a few in the past but that never truly worked out for him since he lacked the true interest in them and often just wanted a friendship since things seemed to move around to fast.
Pᴀsᴛ Lɪғᴇ ◃  He lived in bosnia and herzegovina a majority of his life, but on the farm land side so he isn't very into phones and laptops and tablets, basically high tech items. Due to a past war destroying the economy, he and his family had to move to another country with a better economy - any economy could be better in all truth, but they needed a completely new start. Though since his family had been strict and harsh, forcing things upon their eldest son - he was under more pressure than he could handle.

[size=150]On The Surface ; [/size]
-
Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴛʏʟᴇ ◃ Simple black jeans with minimal tears in the rough fabric, a white tank top rests on his chest while a red and black plaid shirt covers the rest of his upper body but the thing is, he doesn't button the shirt and has the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He tends to have sweat-cuffs on his wrists, black in color  and his neck has a necklace that's of gold with a small jade charm on it. His eyes are hidden behind black glasses - but they're not fancy or anything.
Bᴏᴅʏ Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ◃ If he were to have any sort of taboo on his skin or piercing through his flesh - there isn't much due to the fact that he lived in a poor little hut. Though he does have black ink deep in his skin but he can't really say he's proud of what's on his skin. But it's there forever so he deals with it, but no one sees it since he doesn't really do much to show it off or anything.
Bᴏᴅʏ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ◃ Tall and well built all around and yet he's rather lean. Due to working out doors and in the yard back in B&H for so long, basically all of his life - he has a well and strong build and body. He's fit all around and doesn't seem to have the weak body as others in the city. Though his shoulders are broad and his hips are a little wide compared to other people, but he is a little bigger than others in most parts - mostly bone structure. His skin is fair and pale, though it can get rather tan as well. his hair is shoulder length and spiky , black and dust brown as well and dark navy blue eyes that seem unreal and vivid as well as vibrant.  

[size=150]Under The Skin ; [/size]
-
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ◃ Quite and reserved, he seems rather serious and adult like - mature really. But he's still young and would like to feel like it, but he knows he can't because he doesn't have the time for it. He isn't the one to get distracted easily, but he tries hard and often at times beats himself up about certain things.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ / Eᴛᴄ ◃ He has two sister and two brothers, the girls being the youngest and being twins but the boys being a few years apart from one another.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

https://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Foreign & Lost.  Empty My Character

Post by PatchK Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Skimming The Burg ;
Foreign & Lost.  Emo-boy-emo-boys-7670778-290-400
Nᴀᴍᴇ  ◃ Metody Kluk
Nɪᴄᴋ Nᴀᴍᴇ◃ He goes by any nickname you give him.
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ◃ Male
Aɢᴇ ◃ 16

Running Deeper ;
-
Sᴇxᴜᴀʟ Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◃ He goes both ways but it leaning towards the same gender more
Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ◃ His mother, His Father and his little sister.
Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs ◃ He's single
Pᴀsᴛ Lɪғᴇ ◃ Metody was born in Poland, living in a small little house in a nice community. Though he had dark secrets and a few run ins with problems of his own, finding himself wanting to find an escape. There were times he's attempt suicide, believing it to be the only way out. But he had people who kept him grounded, most of which were online

On The Surface ;
-
Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴛʏʟᴇ ◃ Foreign & Lost.  Zo955t
Bᴏᴅʏ Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ◃ some scars, some self inflicted and some jsut from his own clumsiness
Bᴏᴅʏ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ◃ He's average build and a sort of skinny body

Under The Skin ;
-
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ◃ Metody is very sweet and enjoys trying to make his friends smile, brighten up someones day. Though he's had a lot of problems, some self given and some not, he trys not to let them change him, though it doesn't always work. He's protective and will do anything for the person he likes.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ / Eᴛᴄ ◃
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Foreign & Lost.  Empty Re: Foreign & Lost.

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:51 am

Shall we begin? :3 }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:18 am

Sure
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:38 pm

A brisk day where dawn touched the surface of their parts in the world, night in some places and day in others. Vin yawned when his alarm clock began to buzz and gave a heavy dragged out sigh, his eyes still closed and hair a sloppy mess where tangles raked havoc and tied knots with even the smallest of locks of black and brown hair. About to sit up, he heard a faint groan and something clinging around his waist. Brows furrowed, he tugged the blanket up to see one of the twins curled up around him - nightmares seemed to haunt them ever since they moved from the country of constant war and in-between-peace. A small but faint leer touched his tired drowsy face, patting her head ever so gently - though he had to get up so he untangled her hands from around him and gathered up his clothing. His room was a real mess, blankets everywhere and little ones sprawled on the floor with their pets, clothing quilting the hard wood and drawers from the dresser was yanked out with clothing hanging form it.
I'll clean it up later...I've been busy unpacking boxes and folding them back up... Thoughts drawn out and trailing off, he wandered to the bathroom like a zombie to get refreshed with a nice hot shower - which in all truth, didn't take very long since he had a big day ahead. After all, it was about five in the morning when he got up, and four others had to use the same bathroom as him. Once patted dry and dressed in his casual attire, he blow dried his hair and brushed it out - brushing his teeth as well and doing other necessary things for himself.
Pulling the door and stepping out, the eldest son began to gather his school supplies and set them by the door, sliding on his shoes so he'd be ready to dash out the door and get in his car to head to school. But it was too early to head out - it was six by now and the siblings had to wake as well and get ready for the day and be fed. So, one by one he woke them up and had to help them get ready by running the bath or shower for them and helping the tired little twins dress and do their hair.
"What's for breakfast, Vinny?" The youngest twin asked, she was more dependent than the other - whom wanted to do things on her own but often needed the aid of her eldest sibling. "Pancakes, I'll make them as soon as I finish braiding your hair." He was a kind elder brother, he took the most care of them and since his father was still in B&H, he had to care for his mother too. She was ill after all and needed the help of her sons and daughters.
Breakfast had been cooked within minutes and the children were fed, their bags packed and their lunches made by hand, he gave his mother her medicine and anything to entertain her for the few hours he'd be gone. Often at times he didn't eat as much as the others did, he didn't think he needed it and felt that they would more while his father shipped money to them and while he earned it himself. "Come on now, go to your bus stop, I have to head off now." With that having been said, the kids dashed off to their separate stops while he got in his car and began to drive to school - everything was in place...and that was his normal morning schedule that would go on for everyday and every year that he lived there - which would be until his mother was no longer sick and his father could come down to the new country they lived in.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Foreign & Lost.  Empty Vs: Foreign & lost

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:16 pm

( sorry this took so long. In the process of writing my iPad logged me out of it and when I went to post it I lost all of it. So here it is again, re written and hopefully not lost again. -_-)

Metody Kluk
" If they really knew all the those thing that you do in your room to hide the pain.

I arrived at the school building, not seeing very many people there. there seemed to only be one other early bird here and he wasn't even someone i completely recognized. I went up to him and heard him say something in a language that i had never heard of before, which intrigued me further. I saw him watching the skies and saw the grayish cast clouds that filled the skies. " tch" i say clicking my tongue against my teeth. " if it's not snowing here it's at least raining." i sighed and leaned against the brick wall of the building, waiting with the boy for the school to be unlocked. I wasn't even sure if he understood what i had said, maybe he was like the others and didn't speak anything other than his native language. though his native language was sort of a problem if i didn't even know about it, then no one would. But the boy intrigued me, his complexions, the foreign aura he had, the accent. all of it made me want to get to know more about him, where he came from, who he was.....and why he was in such a place as this.

Last edited by PatchK on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:16 pm

The car zoomed down the street - he lived a little ways away from school but it was the only one his mother wanted to be in so he was forced to go there. It was hard to get used to the fact of driving rather than riding a bull or a horse to town - they were so much more simple...it was a good thing he learned fast and was able to figure things out before his other siblings. Thankfully for them they were young and would learn much faster, bad thing being that they would be forced to learn a different language that they probably have't heard of. Slowly turning the car, he lead it to the parking lot and parked the car, placing the keys in his pocket and giving a soft sigh.
Pursing his lips, Vin ran a hand through his hair before stepping out of the car and into the cool parking lot, Fall was cold in his lands so i wasn't too bad here. Looking around a moment - the male started through the parking lot towards the stairs of the school building, it was a large building that was for sure but the doors were closed. Students would just have to wait until the bell rang and allowed them beginning times before home room.
Vinny yawned and set his bag on the stairs before he took a seat on the stairs, leaning back against the cold stone and looking up at the sky which was rather dull in color with clouds hanging and lingering in the air. "Izgleda kao da je samo mogla padati kiša danas ..." Clearing his voice a little and fiddling with his hands in wait for any sort of class to start, he wasn't sure what he had - he could speak but he wasn't clearly able to read very well. The only languages having been learnt was from the countries that had surrounded his home land. Like Serbia and Croatia.

{ Translation;
Looks like it just might rain today... }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Metody Kluk
" If they really knew all the those thing that you do in your room to hide the pain.

I arrived at the school building, not seeing very many people there. there seemed to only be one other early bird here and he wasn't even someone i completely recognized. I went up to him and heard him say something in a language that i had never heard of before, which intrigued me further. I saw him watching the skies and saw the grayish cast clouds that filled the skies. " tch" i say clicking my tongue against my teeth. " if it's not snowing here it's at least raining." i sighed and leaned against the brick wall of the building, waiting with the boy for the school to be unlocked. I wasn't even sure if he understood what i had said, maybe he was like the others and didn't speak anything other than his native language. though his native language was sort of a problem if i didn't even know about it, then no one would. But the boy intrigued me, his complexions, the foreign aura he had, the accent.  all of it made me want to get to know more about him, where he came from, who he was.....and why he was in such a place as this.

( don't bother looking at the post above yours, it is no longer there. -_- i'm messing up my buttons and hit edit instead of the button i meant to hit.
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:47 pm

Vin tipped his head back and looked over his shoulder to see Metody for a moment or two, blinking his half lidded eyes with his always calm and serious face. He could understand him perfectly fine, but he just couldn't think of the words to put together, "Yes...I guessed it might rain." He muttered over to the Polish boy in the same tongue he was speaking, abandoning his own language for a moment to have a little social interaction. After all, he really didn't want to be a recluse but hey, that didn't really or honestly matter any longer. He already knew how his future would play out, he'd always take care of his family until they died or left him and he'd end up working until he died alone. He was practically already a recluse, Vin gave a small sigh and looked away from Metody and towards the sky once more - a few birds flapped here and there, but not often.

{ Ah, it's alright - no big deal. ^^ }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Metody Kluk

I chuckle a bit " it's guaranteed." i tell him as i look out to the parking lot. I recognized the boy, but only vaguely. i had only seen him here and there, someone who seemed to follow whatever you told him to, someone who kept to himself. " Though i shouldn't be the one predicting the weather. I am not god and therefore have no idea. " I watch the birds. They were so lucky, at least they could fly wherever they wanted. they could go away and get out, they weren't caged in unless their feathers were clipped. but that didn't mean they were stopped. I head him sigh and looked over to him " bad morning?"

( technology hates me today. though i'm tired and i think i'm getting sick. ugh.)
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Vin gave a chuckle after he understood what the other had said about the forecast for the day, glancing at him before giving a faint shrug to the last comment. "No...I'm just, worn..." He stated with the purse of his lips, running a hand through the dark hair once more while he scanned over the lot - people had begun to show up. He wasn't really used to the area that he was dropped in, but he had gotten over it and just let it be, after all - he'd have to get used to it in the end so why not just roll with it now. Standing up with his bag after noticing several others slowly walking from the side walk to the parking lot, others driving their way to the area. "It was nice speaking with you." He had a rather odd accent in his voice, it was an area kinda thing.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Metody Kluk

I smile and shrug and watch him go " yes, it was nice." i tell him. The school hour was drawing closer and i sighed. I didn't recognize many of the kids as any being people i hung out with. I barely paid attention to people, but when i did i still didn't get to know them. it was mostly interest in what they did rather than who they were. distractions. I stayed against the bricks a few moments longer, waiting for the time to pass further before i moved.
" Dzien dobry, Metody." i heard a voice and looked over to see a girl of whom i only knew from sharing a science project with in Junior High so long ago. She still talked to me every once in a while, but she kept her distance whcih didnt help in me remembering her name.
" Samo. choć czy to jest dobry rano ma być dyskutowane." I tell her, peeling myself from the brick wall to begin heading up the stairs. She chuckled and shakes her head before heading into the school. Girls confused me, which is why i tried to avoid them.

(1. good morning Metody."
2. Same. though whether it is a good morning is to be debated.)
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:40 pm

Hearing the loud and annoying bell go off, students began to file towards the doors that were unlocked and pushed open to the student-body that began to flow through the big two doors. Vin pursed his lips and looked over his schedule for a second or two, he had a teacher help him translate it so he could write it in Bosnian, but there were a few in Croatian due to having it embedded in his memory. Once his eyes finished dancing over the scribbled ink, he walked up the stairs and into the warmer building that had kids speaking at their lockers with smiles on their faces, all the different people talking in the same language so fast confused him, but he ignored it as best as he could to work on his own in this school.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Metody Kluk

I hear the bell and follow the sea of people into the school. It was like swimming with fish, live fish. I went to my locker, stumbling as I did because of everyone moving through the school fast. My bag sort of tried to swept with them. I opened my locker and put my bag in it and grabbed my books for class, sighing.
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Due to the fact that he wasn't sure when the actual locker breaks were, he grabbed his lunch box and set it in the locker - he wasn't ashamed of it but he only had it because his mother honestly didn't trust others feeding him - he'd been home schooled just about all his life until now, same with his siblings but they wouldn't remember for too long. Making sure everything was in his bag, he slung it back over his shoulder before scanning his schedule over, checking the Bosnian writing as well, he had history class first.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Metody Kluk

I walk into first period and sit down in the middle of the class room. No one payed much attention to you in the middle, it never drew too much or too little attention. It was the perfect medium in classes. I took out a book and began reading until class started. It was a sort of routine with me.
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Vin moved to the back of the room where he could struggle in peace, sure he was good when it came to home school but they didn't have the money for one in this country. So he'd just have to get used to the fact that he'd have to learn an entirely new language and learn how to read and write, that couldn't be too bad, right? Of course it would be hard, it always is...especially at this age.

{ Sorry, writer's block. }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:59 pm

( maybe time skip to a study hall or something?)
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Um sure, why not. ^^ }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:33 pm

( ok.)

Metody Kluk

I headed to study hall, taking my homework and other stuff to the class, sitting in the back corner. I found it easier to participate in certain classes in certain spots of the class. I looked around the class as I got my books out from the recent classes.
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Vin walked to the library for study hall, that's often where a portion of it was held, it wasn't as full as the other area, but that was perfectly fine by him. All he needed was silence - to be alone and to let the stress of it all melt away, he was practically a total idiot in this country and it was making him struggle. Pursing his lips a bit, the boy crossed his ankles and looked down in his book and tried hard to read the text, needing a translator to help him read it - but that was of little use and caused more stress to cause his shoulders to rise with tension.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Metody Kluk

I tap my pencil lightly on the book, stuck in a problem. I couldn't remember the answer. And we had learned it just last week too. I sighed and put my pencil down, looking up. I'd get help with it later. That was why they invented the computer and the Internet. I looked and saw the boy from this morning, looking frustrated and tense. I go over to him and sit beside him " you alright?" I ask him, keeping my voice low so the librarian didn't come over and quiet me.
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Glancing up when a voice spoke over to him in a voice just below a whisper, Vin just tossed his shoulders to the question. "I cannot read this book. I speak, but not read or write." Vin tapped his finger on the table, though it wasn't stressed and tapping at a million miles an hour, rather it was a gentle and soothing tap that matched the clock's ticking. "I need the help - but my translator can only do but so much." He ran a hand through the black and brown mixed hair, pushing the bangs from his face while his legs swung slowly, trying to ease himself.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:13 pm

Metody Kluk

I look over at him " we'll maybe I can help. After all this is a language I know. And who better to go to than someone who can actually speak the language and work with it, rather than some Internet translator. They are not always reliable either. " I ask him. I had nothing better to do anyways.
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:22 pm

"If it isn't too much to ask, I'd gladly appreciate it." Vin gave a small and weak leer over to the other while he shifted to sit up straight, it was a language art book - he was supposed to read a chapter and write the summery about the chapter that was at least..five paragraphs long? And he had to write an essay for his science teacher too about how war in the ocean affects the wild life that dwells there.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Metody Kluk

I look over at him and down at the book " oh I've read this." I say and look at him again " do you read English? Maybe I could translate it for you that way." I suggest and look at all he had to do. It must be hard though I didn't blame him. I'd be frustrated too.
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Giving a nod of his head, Vin looked the other over a moment before looking back at the book with the strange language, "Yes that would be helpful." The small leer vanished for a second while he sat there and scanned over the page - he knew the other didn't know Bosnian, Serbian, or Croatian - but English would be the best for him - he could actually read it.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:13 pm

Metody Kluk

I nod and begin writing the translations " to be honest I think this tis something they need to teach more of. English. Everyone here is just oblivious and they are all lost in the language. " I say as I translate. Why I was telling him my opinion I didn't know.
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Vin gave a soft shrug, "I only know English from my otac, he taught me when I was little after visiting the Americas for some reason." Pursing his lips a little and watching as the other male scribbled down on the paper, "Thank you very much for aiding me in my time of need, it was kind of you." His small leer grew a bit more, showing how grateful he was towards this random stranger's kindness - it wasn't often he was faced with it.

{ Otac means father in Bosnian. }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Metody Kluk

I nod " I taut myself." I tell him, putting the finished pages to the side and in order " I studied when I had time. Though not many people in my family liked the idea. " I say and smile at him a bit " but that's pretty cool. "
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:39 pm

"How come they did not agree with you learning English?" Vin wasn't able to really put many words together, for example; Wouldn't. Didn't. Couldn't. Simple things he couldn't pronounce well, but he was trying with it since he'd be the one having to help his mother speak. Once the papers were done, he pulled them over and set them to the side with the stapler so he could finish it when he was ready.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Metody Kluk

I shrug " my family is strict about the Polish culture. We celebrate, eat, sing, and speak everything in Polish in the household. So I had to keep it from them. They don't want to learn and they have this mind set that we aren't ever going to have to move. But...I don't want to stay here. I want to go somewhere....somewhere where I don't have to follow traditions or rules and can speak whatever language I want." I tell him
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Vin gave a nod at what the other had said and ran a hand through his hair with a small frown on his face, "I wish I could dash off but...I can't." He muttered with a soft glower, leaning back in his seat while he listened to the other speak. "In my house I have too much responsibilities..." He mumbled out while he looked the other over a moment.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:28 pm

Metody Kluk

I look over at him " responsibilities? Like what?" I ask him generally curious.

( sorry the post is small. I am sick and I'm on my phone so posting is hard. )
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:31 pm

"Well..my mom is ill and my dad isn't in the country - I have four siblings and I'm so used to working until I'm a sweating dirt covered mess." Vin gave a faint shrug, "I'm the eldest so this is all expected of me, and I have to work too." He ran a hand through his hair while he sat there for a second or two before looking at the other with half lidded eyes. "But it's nothing too big..."

{ It's alright, I hope you feel better. ^^ }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Metody Kluk

" nor a g deal?" I ask him looked at him " it is. You've got too much on your plate for one person to handle really. Your juggling, like, 15 or more things." I think for a bit. A way to make it easier. " hmm. Maybe instead of me going and running off to some other country I could come and help you out around the house I'm great with kids, I have a sister of my own. Just to lighten your load a little."
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:44 pm

"Well if you're up for it, I will not deny you. But I have two five yea old identical twin sisters, two younger brothers - the eldest being twelve and the other being nine." Vin sat up a bit - the lunch bell would ring soon then it would be a few more classes before home was there to wait for him. But he had to pick up his siblings after school... "And none of my family members speak anything but Serbian, Croatian, and Bosnian. I'm the only one who speaks more than that."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Metody Kluk

" well you might have to teach me a little bit, the basics or thing I should know to understand them. I'm a fast learner and can sometimes guess what someone is saying just by certain words I know. " I say " but of course I'm up to it. You seem tired and stressed by it and schools nor making it any easier. "
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:57 pm

"Well actually..." He muttered while he rubbed the back of his neck, swinging his legs a little while sitting there with his lips in a thin line. "I don't know if I could teach you the basics, but they're learning the basics in Polish today, so just speak little bits to them and they'll understand." Vin didn't want to make it hard for the other - so if the kids practiced their Polish then everything would be good." He hummed a little while sitting there for a second, "I guess I can bring you by my house to meet everyone."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:24 am

Metody Kluk

I nod " and I could teach them in the process. " I tell him and smile " that would be great. But IRS only if you want me. I mean I don't want to feel like I'm invading your life or something. " the thought just occurred to me.
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:52 pm

"No, no - it's fine." Vin gave a soft smile before he stood up and gathered his books and folded the papers up for when the bell would ring - which would be soon actually, maybe in ten minutes? "You won't invade my space or life, I will just be in the yard working half the time." His mother wanted an area with larger space - she got what she wanted and now he had to farm out in the back. They practically lived in the middle of no where.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Metody Kluk

I nod " alright as long as I'm nor invading." I say and smile , grabbing my own bag and putting NY books in it " I guess I'll see you after school. "
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:43 pm

Giving a small nod to what the other's words, he stood up fully and cracked his back while holding all his items that were needed. "I shall see you then." He pursed his lips a little before starting towards the library door - having heard the bell go off and signal for a different class period to begin.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Metody Kluk

I wait a minute before walking out of the library and to next class. He seemed awkward around me but thankful that i was willing to help. The boy seemed tired though, and it seemed like an easier way to get to know more about him And away from my parents.
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Vin walked down the hall and furrowed his brows, looking for his Teacher's name - or at least the blue part of the wall with a familiar set of white letters on it. That would help him a lot, yes? Of course...he just had to find it, going down the hall and towards the class rooms he was supposed to be.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Metody Kluk

I head to next period and see the same boy looking confused once more " oh dear. He on that end of the hall. The one where the name tags didn't exist because ethe teacher s and the rooms kept getting changed. All that was left on them were the brail dots from forever ago. " which class are you looking for?" I ask him going over to him.
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Looking over to see Metody there at his side once more, Vin gave a sheepish grin to the fact he was like a helpless lamb surrounded by starving wolves. "Ah the...Nauczyciel historii." He muttered - trying out his Polish by reading the ink above, he didn't really know the name that well and it wasn't printed there either - he had to go by memory.

{ Nauczyciel historii. - History Teacher }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Metody Kluk

I smile and nod " don't worry this is the side of the school that doesn't have name tags. Just brail writing and numbers. They keep changing the rooms around and the teachers, so they gave up on name tags." I tell him and look around trying to remember. I hadn't been to history for a while. I nod " come I know where to go."
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:53 pm

Vin listened and gave a soft nod, this would be even worse for him to deal with now that he'd have no clue where to go. "OKay, please show." Following after the other when he decided to lead off towards where the class room was, he loved history and had learned a bit about Poland but he never went too deep in it. It was mostly about his own country and the ones around it.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PatchK Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:10 pm

Metody Kluk

I lead him to the towards the history room and take out a pencil " let me see your schedule and I can write down the class numbers for every class. You won't be late it's alright I promise." I offer him. I was always determined to help and make someone's life tons easier. Even one small thing could make someone's life millions easier.
PatchK
PatchK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum