My Bitter Sweet Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia || .SD. & DI

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Hetalia || .SD. & DI  - Page 5 Empty Re: Hetalia || .SD. & DI

Post by Safe Haven Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:45 pm

Alcatraz stared at her hand which held the gift card in it. He didn't like getting gifts from people he didn't know why. But he just didn't like it. Probably because no one had really given him gifts a lot. Knowing it was a big deal to Aruba he reached over and took the card. Shifting a little he stuck it in his pocket. "I told you I had someone with me. I doubt I'll be going to movies or the beach." He didn't know how Arctic would react toting a like that. Plus he didn't really like people so he tended to avoid them. As he thought his mind once again went back to the countries. Just because they said they were going to a beach in France didn't mean anything. He knew that they couldn't decide on anything. So the location could have been changed. So he would have to keep his guard up. With the other countries you could never be sure.

Omsk rocked back in forth still mumbling to himself. It was as if he hadn't heard her speak. His hold on her had loosened to where he wasn't even holding her. Just rocking back and forth mumbling to himself. The crazier and panicked look in his eyes was growing. Bring his knees to his chest he curled up into himself. He was fine with hearing her saying she hated him, didn't want him, or even hit him. But hearing her say that she would leave him and go to someone else was becoming to much. Clutching his head he stopped rocking back and forth. Instead he just sat there frozen curled up into himself. The dark aura around him seeming to grow and become colder.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:53 pm

{I just read my own post and sat there thinking, this sounds a lot like what I just put.... then I turned the page... -_- }

"Oh? And who's with you? You know you can tell me of all people, I'm the kinda person who doesn't kiss and tell, so no one will know." It was true, Aruba was good with information and was good with secrets from others, though it's never personal country matters, it's more like personal issues that happen in their lives, not their country life style. She was a basic piggy bank, but rather than coins, she took in voices.

Siberia scooted away and sat by the entrance of the cave and curled there - she's wait til the end of the storm to make off for it, she couldn't handle being a captive when she herself was home to prisons and camps. She sat there and looked back at him with a sigh, he needed mental help...
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

https://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:21 pm

{haha~}
Alcatraz ran a hand over his face and side. If he didn't tell her she would just keep bugging him until he did. "I'll tell you. But you can't tell anyone. Arctic...I have the Arctic ocean with me. There you happy I told you." Putting his head on the couch he closed his eye. He knew he could trust her. But he tended to have....trust issues.

Omsk sat up and leaned back against the rock wall. His face blank and his eyes unseeing. His head was turned so he was gazing at the opening of the cave. Just watching the heavy white snow continue to fall. Who was he kidding? Of course she wouldn't love him. He was scary and a little obsessive. But that's just who he was. He wasnt good at expressing himself considering he lived in a cave and spent most of his time as a tiger. Omsk would have thought he would have known better than to get attached and fall for someone he had just meet. Plus the fact that she hated him wouldn't have helped. So who was he kidding to think that he could have someone love him.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:21 pm

"You mean... The entire ocean and ice slabs? From both sides of the earth?" Aruba sat back amazed, only ancient scriptures showed what the Ocean's actually looked like, they were what was mistaken for mermaids. They were elusive and impossible to lay even an eye on, let alone none have been taken off their lands like this before. "I can't believe that, what's it look like? Any gender? What's the voice? Is it pretty or gnarly?" Aruba sat up a bit, looking at him with big green pretty eyes that demanded more answers since she knew she wouldn't see Arctic. "Does it...Have a human name?"

Siberia closed her eyes after a moment and stayed bundled up into herself, rubbing his face after a moment and just going into deep thought all by herself - that was a good thing, her mind was to herself only, no one else could butt in but her. With a small yawn the shivering girl passed out, tense shoulders slumping within the blink of an eye as if she just died from a bullet wound to the chest, only difference - she was breathing still.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Alcatraz nodded his head. "Yeah the Arctic ocean...and I may have set another ocean on fire among other things." The last part he mumbled quietly but still loud enough to hear. "Anyway, I just call him Arctic. I have not asked him for his name. Right now he is up states asleep he has had a long day. Arctic is male with white-ish hair, tall, and really skin. Needs to eat more." As he thought about her other question of is he pretty. He felt his cheeks heat up slightly. Turning to push it down he looked away thankful that he was wearing his mask. Which hide most of his face.

Omsk stared at her as she slept. Sitting there completely still. Slowly a smile crept on to his face. Just because she didn't love him now didn't mean anything. He could always make her live him. Smiling to himself he watched her. Making sure she was sound asleep he slowly crept closer. Pausing he watched her intently. When she didn't move he laid down beside her and placed a gently kiss on her forehead. Before he drifted off to sleep he put an arm over her and whispered. "You will be mine."
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:33 pm

"You'll have to let me see him sometime, he sounds like a little anorexic cutie~" She hummed out, swinging her tan dark legs as she sat on the sofa in thought for a moment, "What does he eat? Roughly how tall?" Aruba asked, she needed to know more to have a better mental image.

Siberia felt a chill - like something wasn't right in the air, and that thing was Omsk being a creep and slightly 'attacking' in a way. She sighed and shook it off mentally though, her ragged breathing was from this constant cold that rushed over.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Alcatraz sighed to himself. Sitting up he opened his eye and stated at Arhba. "Really tall. Taller than me but he slouches so it makes him look shorter. He is pale and is missing an eye. Eats seal, that's all I know of that he eats. He hasn't been here long. And he doesn't react well to strangers." He hoped that would tide her curiosity. But knowing her she still wanted to know more. As he sat there he was ready to get up and tackle her to the floor if she tried to make a run to the staires.

Omsk lightly slept as he held Serbia to his chest. As he slept he had a smile etched on to his face. He looked innocent as he laid there. Almost like a child that was clutching his favorite stuffed animal to him. In a soft voice he mumbled 'Mine....Mine....Mine...' In his sleep.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:51 pm

"Can you take a picture of him on your phone? I really want to see." She murmured, staring intently at the dark corridor that lead up to the stairs where the ocean was blissfully asleep on the bed, twitching every here and there. The mattress had turned ice hard and the sheets had a thin layer of ice over them - in a feeling of danger or threat those frost bitten hands of his reacted and froze anything it touched. Any spark of fear could have a different outcome with him.

At some point Siberia pushed him arms length away, having been clutched to hard and nearly airless from such pressure to her chest and back. The terrain opened her eyes after a moment or two of blissful sleep and glared darkly at the other.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:10 pm

Alcatraz narrowed his eyes at her staring intently. "If I say yes will you leave...I have things that need to be done." Pausing he looked away for a second. "If you hear anything about the other countries coming here let me know. You may say they are all at a beach in France. But knowing some of them they will not want to be there so instead might come here."

Omsk stilled in his sleep, not moving an inch. While still asleep his body lunged out and wrapped itself around Serbia. So she couldn't get away but was still able to breath. "Mine...Mine...Mine..." His face showed child like innocence but his voice showed an obsessive side like Belarus. He was almost like a mix of Russia's childlike cruelty and Bekarus's obsessive side.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:16 pm

"You're so paranoid, just get over it alright? They won't be here, their plans were last minute so none of them were able to back out of it." She huffed faintly and waved for him to go take the photo of the ocean, she never saw one before, rarely anyone had in general.

Siberia sighed softly and just laid there in thought, she looked over Omsk's shoulder and swore faintly, there was a massive bear stalking over in hunger, smelling the blood of her wounded leg.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:34 pm

"Fine." Snatcching his phone off the couch he made his way to the bedroom. He walked carefully as to not make any sound. Silently he slipped into the bedroom. Pausing he watched Arctic as he slept. Blinking he snapped out of his daze. Quickly he too the photo and left the room. Holding up the phone for Aruba to see Ge pictures Ge waited for her to be done staring at it. "There you saw your picture...now get out."

Omsk stiffened in his sleep. Twitching slightly he sniffed the air. But he was still asleep and hadn't woken up. Everything that he was doing was in his sleep. Settling down he began to drift back to sleep. Not realizing the danger.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:41 pm

"I'll be back in an hour anyway you dope." She muttered, getting up and skipping out of the building with a hum and making her way to a small bar where Brazil was stationed at drinking a smoothie and relaxing, this entire ocean ordeal would remain a mystery and a pure secret to the commoners and to the other nations and islands around them.

The bear stepped over, it was the biggest bear she'd ever seen in all truth, it just might be the biggest bear too, though it was hidden off in parts unknown, of course no one would know the size of this fat massive ten foot tall black bear.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Alcatraz sighed and followed after her as she left the house. Closing the door behind her he locked the many locks that were on the door. Looking at his phone he was about to delete the picture he had of Arctic. Staring at it he decided to not delete it just yet. going towards the kitchen he made his way towards the fridge. Opening the freezer he saw that there had been seal put in there just as he had requested. Now all he had to do was figure out the different ways to cook it.

Omsk smiled in his sleep pulling Serbia closer to his chest. He still hadn't woken up. Completely unaware of the approaching danger.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Arctic shifted on the bed, frowning softly - someone landed on one of the slabs of ice to do research, he could feel them walking. The tiny foot steps were maybe the size of half an inch, pressing on his skin, you could literally see the bottom of the shoes on his skin. He whimpered lightly before scratching over the walked on area - the poor person ended up getting an avalanche tossed to them. He was so used to birds, Penguins, seals, bears, and other Arctic animals crawling on his skin he was fine with it. Humans however...

Siberia watched as the bear stopped by them and sniffed at Omsk's skin, snarling before snapping the massive jaws on his upper body, locking his arms to his sides. Siberia - even if she didn't want to - had to help Omsk since he was practically stuck in the bear's mouth.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Grabbing some seal he took a knife and cut a piece off. Taking out a pan he decided to just cook it in a pan and add a few seasonings. If it didn't turn out alright he could always start over. Turning the oven on he quickly made the food. Once done he just stared at it a few minutes. It didn't look that good...

Omsk's eyes snapped open. How had he not waken up and noticed the bear? Oh well he couldn't think about that now. He had to figure out a way to get away.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:16 pm

The scents of fried carcass flew through the house and soon enough - there was a loud thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk sound going down the stairs. Arctic crawling backwards to get towards the scent of the dead flesh that was cooked. He never once had actually cooked, hot food made for him. when he ate, all he tasted was cold salt water, frozen flesh and blood, and nothing but metal. He was tasteless....

Siberia watched the bear a moment and hobbled out of the den, making her way to the woods, she grabbed a decayed tree and broke it to parts, carrying those parts over and throwing small bits at the bear, screaming at it. Once the attention was caught - she threw larger pieces. The bear gave a vicious bite and threw him to the ground before charging at Siberia, the girl grabbed a massive part of the decayed tree - once the bear was close enough she slammed the dying wood on its head, smashing it to chips. Handicapped, she jumped on it's head while it was in a daze, grabbing the lower and upper jaw in one hand each, twisting the head to break its neck. There was moments of resistance but... in the bleak silence there was a snap and the bear's body collapsed.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safe Haven Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Alcatraz lifted his head with narrowed eyes as he listened to the loud noise as it came down the stairs. He didn't know what it was as far as he knew Arctic was asleep and the house wasn't old enough to make strange noises. Setting the plate down with the seal on it he glanced down at it. The seal to him looked and smelled rather disgusting and nauseating to him. Grabbing a fork he poked it almost as if he was afraid it would come alive and eat him. Setting the fork down he scrunched his face up wishing it wouldn't look so gross.

Omsk hissed in pain and withered around as he was feeling a burning agony. He knew it would heal and that he would be fine but that didn't mean it didn't make him wish it would just stop. Wincing he lifted his head and stared at the bite wounds on his flesh. They were rather deep and a dark crimson liquid was leaking out. He tried to lift his arm but stopped when he felt a stinging pain. He would just have to wait and hope the pain would go away...and that infection wouldn't set in.
Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum