My Bitter Sweet Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: You, you are mine.

2 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: You, you are mine.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Re: You, you are mine.

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Valic nodded and gently pet her head, "Thanks Maria, you're a great help." He stated in a kinder tone, noticing she didn't have all the traits of an Angel. And to him - that made her special compared to others and she should be treated a little more as such. Pulling his hand back he started towards the stairs to see the door ajar - the front door. Instantly - like a territorial demon, he walked over in a rushed manner to see what it was. Seeing it was only Vector and not an intruder, he let out a sigh and snuck up behind him - tapping his shoulder.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

https://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:08 pm

Vector froze and turned his head sheepishly, "Uh.... I wasn't going anywhere.... I swear!" He turned to see it was only Valic, "Oh.... Wanna come!?" he asked with a smile, "I was heading to town, for some stuff..."
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:13 pm

"I was going to ask if I could do some work but...I guess I could do that tonight when it's cooler out. So sure, I'll go." As though he was mulling over it the entire time he spoke, he gave the slow nod of his head and looked out the door to the warm air and furrowed his brows a bit. "How would we get there?" He asked in a slightly confused voice, yea sure - Demons and Angels could fly. But Demons didn't fly unless needed since they had flying creatures to do that for them .
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 pm

"well I was planning on walking.... but if you have another idea..." Vector muttered looking to the far side of the gate. He looked back to Valic, "Also sure you can work, but mind if I watch when you do?"
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:22 pm

Valic nodded his head a little - almost unnoticed, "Walking sounds fine. And sure - do you have an ax?" Val asked, stepping out into the open and starting down the path towards the gates that would lead down a road towards the town. He held down the sounds of his growling stomach and looked forwards with a slightly concentrated look.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Vector nodded, "Yeah in the shed..." He mentioned catching up to the demon, "Did you eat yet?" he asked noticing the growling stomach of Valic.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:27 pm

"Alright - I'll take it out later and probably clear out some land and make some fire wood if you need it." Val stated in a formal tone as he started forwards with his hands in his pockets, tattoos stretching a little as he slumped his shoulders a little. "No - I don't eat the same things as your kind. I wasn't raised on that." He stated with a frown on his face, he wasn't guilty for anything he did, but it would be odd to say aloud. C'mon - just coming out of the blue and saying, Yea because of the war and death tole, you could practically live off the blood Angels bled. Their animals included in that as well. And sometimes their own kind - cannibalism wasn't uncommon.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Vector nodded, "That would be good..." He then looked to the demon, "We can get something in town if you want... They have something you must like...." he muttered staying side by side to the demon, trying to keep pace with him.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:34 pm

"I doubt it..." Valic garbled slightly, blowing a long lock of his bangs from his face as he scanned around. Passing the gates he began his short trek down the road side towards the town, keeping his pace slow for his new master to keep up with. After a moment or two, the demon glanced down at him. "Do you still....y'know, gag out blood?" He asked, just wanting to know when and when not to be near him.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Vector looked up at Valic, "Gag out blood?" He asked with a confused look, "Oh! You mean if I start coughing, I sometimes cough up blood if it's bad, but I should be fine..." He said looking back down at his feet as they walked, "Why?" he asked to Valic, not looking at him.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:41 pm

"I don't want to be near you when you bleed or anything - or have blood on you or anyone else having blood on or near them. It's not a good combination with me." Valic stated, not about to completely and flat out say why. Yea he was blunt, but he had limits as to what he would and wouldn't say since he knew what was wrong and what wasn't. He pursed his lips a little and looked down at the other a moment before up once more, "I just don't like hurting people - well I mean I do, but I'm not allowed to do anything to your kind under the circumstances I'm in."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:44 pm

Vector looked up at him for a second before looking back down, "You don't make much sense..." He muttered walking a bit faster,trying to get ahead of Valic.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Valic looked to the sky and laughed a little, "I know - but that doesn't matter." Val hummed out, long fangs glinting a little at the leer on his face before he started looking around. Pursing his lips a little, he glanced back down at him. "Well I'm sorry I'm not making sense - but I'm just a puzzle."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:57 am

Vector looked up with a confused look, "More like a maze of questions..." he muttered seeing the town entrance a few feet away. The town was full of Angels with their demons, looking to sell anything they could.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Valic looked around, seeing strong and tall - well built demonic women and men, young children of war here and there. All well fit for fighting like before. He frowned a little at seeing a few of his friends - or war mates that he had. Giving a low sigh he stepped a bit closed towards the other and kept forwards.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Vector looked over to Valic with a smile, "Is there anything you need or want to buy?" he asked playfully as they walked getting a couple stares from Angels and Demons alike.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Valic turned his head and glanced down at him with a slight glower on his face as he went into thought about it. "No not really..." He aforementioned to Vector with half lidded eyes. "What did you come here for anyway?" He asked - then began to think, each tattoo a demon had was a mark of a great period of their life. A large and thin metal needle, lighter, candle, and ink would actually be nice....Most demons did their own work though, just so others could know who they were.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Vector sighed, "Just a couple things..." he muttered looking at the different little shops, stopping at a few before continuing onward.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:33 pm

"Actually - I do need to get something. Two needles, a lighter, candle, and ink." Valic specified with a small nod to himself as he looked around the area. He saw a lady he knew rather well - she glared over at him and bared fangs before walking forwards with her normal fashion styled demonic chains rattling. Valic bared fangs back and flicked his tail, looking away.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Vector looked at him confused, "Um okay..." he said as he noticed Valic's little reunion with the female demon. "Why do you need those kind of things??" he asked being curious.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:38 pm

"It's almost like a sort of religion for Demons, every milestone in their life they create a new marking on their body. Either letting it fade off like a wound or a permanent mark that will never leave." Valic stated with a slight hum in his voice, looking around at others - seeing one Angel carrying two young demon twins. Though he didn't mind, he had nothing to do with them.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Vector looked at him, "But doesn't it hurt?!" he asked being quite shocked at how barbaric demons really are. "Sounds like to much pain for something so trivial, but if you want those things fine." he sighed, "Stay here and I'll go get the items you requested."
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:47 pm

"Pain is something you get used to when you live in Hell." Valic mumbled with a small gesticulate movement, placing his hands in his pockets as he looked around. After watching the other go into the store, he looked around at everyone walking around. He had an unfinished tattoo on his lower back, just one part of the spine on his back.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:51 pm

(I have an idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 O3O )

Vector walked into the older shop, were there was an angel with a female demon sitting at the front desk, "I would like to purchase two lighters, a candle, ink, and a lighter." he said as the angel laughed but got up and brought the items to the desk, "Two hundred." he stated as the female demon chuckled under her breath. Vector nodded and paid the man before grabbing the supplies and heading out back to Valic.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:55 pm

{ OOOhhhh! What?! OuO }

Valic leaned against the building's side, his head tipped back with eyes shut. He crossed his arms over his chest and placed his ankles across one another. Letting out a soft sigh, the demon held a content look with his tail flicking, even though he could hear mutters and hisses and snaps in that demonic tongue he knew so well.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:58 pm

(Well what if Valic gave Vector a tattoo?????~)

Vector walked out and smiled as he saw Valic relaxing, "I got it!" He called over to the demon. He walked over and handed the bag to Valic, "Here you go!" he said with a smile.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:03 pm

{ Sure, sounds interesting enough! :3 }

Peeking his faded jade green eyes open, the demon pulled off the wall and held out his hand to take the items from the other - looking them over. Nodding his head a bit he spoke out in thanks to the other, "Alright - now what is it you had to get?" He asked, looking around as he tied a chain to his bag.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:06 pm

(so do you like the idea or????)

Vector smiled, "It's this way!" He called as he started off in the opposite direction towards more people. He walked to a newer looking shop and entered. After a few moments he walked back out and returned to Valic, "This is what I was buying." He pulled out a small box with holes in the top, "They are called Nijits, they're like rabbits and dragons combined, a normal pet for a angel."
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:14 pm

{ yea, we can do that. c: It sounds fun. }

Valic leaned down to take a better look and wrinkled his nose a little at the small creature, sitting back with a small sigh as he glanced around for a moment. "Is that all you had to get?" He asked, turning his attention back to his new master as he shifted awkwardly in his place.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Vector nodded, "Yeah but we can still walk around if you want..." he suggested looking around at some passing stares from angels and demons.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Valic nodded his head a little and scanned around for a moment or two before looking over to a store that was a butcher shop. His stomach growled, not at the animals and their blood. But at the Angel in there who had cut his hand on accident, "I think we should walk else where." He muttered out in a gentle voice.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:25 pm

"Oh okay..." Vector said following after Valic, he didn't like the stares they were getting it was really bothering him.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:37 pm

{ When should we give Vector the tattoo~? }

Valic started down a random direction away from anything that didn't have a butcher area, there were a few bakeries around though. "What do those pets of yours eat anyway?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:47 am

(Before the kidnapping..... but soon to so we can continue with the first idea of yours!)

Vector looked up at Valic, "Insects I believe..." he stated looking down at the box, which gave small chirps.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:02 pm

{ Alrighty~ We can do that, it'll be awesome! C: }

Valic nodded his head a little, "Oh - that's odd." He stated, not knowing anything that did that since in all truth, they didn't have such creatures in hell.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:06 pm

(Yesh!!! I have to get off for the night n I won't be online tomorrow or Sunday since I have to start work...)

"It'll help with some of the bug problems we are starting to get, because of the weather." Vector said looking up at Valic, "Do the tattoo things hurt? Or is it more of a burning?" he was getting curious about these tattoos, seeing as every demon had them and they were truly all works of art. He started wondering if Angels could get tattoos too, or if it was just for demons... But what about fallen angels??

(I decided Vector will turn into a fallen angel of sorts, his wings will turn fully black and his eyes will give off a purple glow sort of~ Tell em what you think!!)
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:23 pm

{ Aww, alright. :c
Good luck! I hope you have fun at work. >w< }

Valic looked down at the other to see the other's face, "Well. It depends on how well someone can handle pain, if they can't then it'll hurt like burning hell. if not, then it just feels numb. But - most say it feels like a siring burning pain that webs the body." Letting out a small exhale, he placed his hands deeper in his pockets as he looked over towards the land before him.

{ Oh! That sounds amazing! :D }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:21 am

"So your saying it hurts..." Vector concluded looking to the demon, "Has an angel ever gotten one?" he asked becoming more curious in this whole tattoo thing.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:51 pm

"Angels can get them - though it's really uncommon. There's this whole stereotyping thing where if and Angel gets a tattoo they're working with the Demons. They're bound to come over to the demons' side, or they've done wrong and have been banished." Valic said, but waved a hand, "Angels go by that - so they don't get them unless they're memorials to Heaven and God and all of that."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Vector sighed, "So it's weird for an Angel to get one.... would I be able to get one...?" he asked avoiding eye contact with Valic, he really wanted one but he was nervous that it would cause unnecessary attention.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:59 pm

"It would be odd if you wear it in an area that any eye can see. So you should get it under your clothing." Valic stated with a small ring in his voice, hands in his pockets as he walked forwards with the bag gently bumping into his thigh.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Vector looked up at him, "Would you be able to give me one?!" he asked, happy that Valic wasn't saying he couldn't have one.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:02 pm

Valic thought and gave a small shrug, 'If you want me to then sure, I will." He paused a moment, if he gave it to Vector, would it show on Kami? And if it did, how would that guy react - it was obvious he hated Valic and Valic was sure he felt the same.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Vector smiled, "Great!" he started picking up his walking pace, Kami continued yelling at him in his head, telling him it was a stupid idea to get a tattoo and not to trust Valic, but Vector brushed the comments aside.

(Someone sounds concerned O#O)
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Valic walked a few feet behind the other, looking off towards the side and out on the country side like area. He let out a sigh he shook his head, ignoring his own thoughts since it was useless to think about it. He could just deal with it later.

{ Maybe~ }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:10 pm

Vector smiled as he turned around, "What kind of tattoos can you do?" he asked looking to the demon

(Lol~)
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:17 pm

"It depends on what you want. I can draw out a sketch on tracing paper, wet it on the skin, then write over it and add more detail. In Hell, you learn how to do this at a young age, basically like graffiti art or like a professional artist. We have no limits." Valic said with a little shrug, looking over at Vector, "Is there something in mind that you have?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:19 pm

"Not really something tribal looking I guess..." Vector stated turning back around. "Whatever you think is best.." Vector chimed as he slowed down to match the speed of Valic.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Valic nodded his head slightly, "Alright - I'll draw out some ideas for you. Does your skin break easily?" Valic asked, knowing that the needle could break the skin if he applied too much pressure.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:24 pm

" I'm not sure... maybe..." Vector stated feeling slightly embarrassed that he didn't know.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum