My Bitter Sweet Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: You, you are mine.

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: You, you are mine.  - Page 8 Empty Re: Re: You, you are mine.

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:10 pm

Valic growled and glared at the male demon, "I go to these lengths because I'm a true demon who will do as needed.' He snarled out, "demons' code, be loyal - no matter what." He spat out, hissing fire through his fangs....literally.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

https://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:15 pm

The male demon growled, "The demon's code, bringing up that fossil won't help you now!" the demon chuckled and pulled out a miniature scythe.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:17 pm

"What a pathetic sickle!" Valic snapped out, not needing a real weapon to even take on this guy. Val was strong, he was tough, and even if he had his head slit off, his body would still fight.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:18 pm

The demon laughed, "Only true demons use these majestic weapons of death." he laughed and charged at Valic.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:20 pm

"Correction, a demon is their own weapon." Valic spat and flew forwards with the heavy down thrust of his wings, jetting towards the other in a speeding manner. His body formed like a bullet while traces of literal white fire poured from his mouth - white being the hottest and most rare fire on earth.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:33 pm

The other demon glared at him and stopped flying the opposite direction, "You're not worth my time anyway!" he called disappearing into a cloud of smoke.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Valic whirled around quickly to watch him off before looking for Vector - darting off in the direction he figured they had went, flapping quickly as he flew like a jet - quick and swiftly. The flames still leaked from his mouth as he looked aorund with slited pupils.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 pm

The female demon landed at a small cottage like place, that looked abandoned. She smiled as she walked inside with Vector, placing him on the small bed near the door.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Valic inhaled deeply to catch a scent - in which he did. But it was faint and the wind was blowing, making it harder to trace around. He hovered in the air for a bit, looking down for anything - her or him. either one would be fine.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:46 pm

The female demon stroked Vector's head, ruffling the white hair. Vector slowly opened his eyes as his hair became longer, he looked to the demon women with a soft groan. She smiled, "Easy Kami... You're fine and safe... for now..." he sighed and attempted to sit up but fell forward holding his head, "Your still under the affect of the drug, so moving around won't help you." She smirked as she sat next to him.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:55 pm

"Vector!" Valic called out in a shrill and loud, over the top voice that echoed a little in the sky once called out. Though he got no response, "Kami!" He also called out, looking around though he still saw nothing, "You good for nothing demon disgrace, show yourself!" He yelled out as fire coursed his veins, hunger touching in pains on his body - though he brushed it off. After all, he could just kill and literally eat her if he wanted. That's the upside to cannibalism, no guilt.
"Answer me!"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm

(No guilt.... O_O )

Kami glared up at her, "What do you intend to do with me?" he asked still holding his head, as he released his wings which had become even blacker. He growled softly, showing he was mad at this and the demon. The demon smirked, "Look at these beautiful black wings you're developing!" She said stroking the feathers, "I can't wait to see what kind of fallen angel you can become..." she said pulling a few of the remaining white feathers out making Kami yelled in pain, echoing through the cottage.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:11 pm

{ It's Val! What do you expect~ xD }

Valic scanned around once more, "Stop being a coward!" He yelled out again, stopping his yelling to catch his firey breath, looking around with narrowed faded jade eyes in which gleamed out like jade fire. He huffed and listened - hearing a soft sound. Almost like the wind was whispering secrets. He glared a bit and scanned even more before diving down to be a few meters from the ground, still looking - waiting for another scream to pin point the location.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:15 pm

The demon smirked, "These white feather of your's don't match your personality at all!" She yanked more of the feathers out letting them fall to the ground, the white feathers soon became stained with the scarlet blood. He screamed more, falling onto the bed breathing heavily as the female demon yanked at the white feathers. The black feathers soon to the places that the white feathers were pulled from until only a few white feathers remained.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Hearing the screams coming from his south, the demon swirled around and darted in that direction as he focused on getting Vector out of there. Thinking it was him being in pain, not Kami. He beat his wings faster until the tips of the battered leathery scales brushed the ground, the claws raking through the grass. He traced the sounds to a cottage - upon seeing it he accelerated himself and burst through the door with his arms in an X motion so he wouldn't get his horns hurt. He flapped in and tumbled to the ground, the building being too small for the massive wind span. "Hey, demon chick. Hand him over."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:29 pm

The female demon looked over to Valic, "So this is your new protected is it?" She stood up and walked over to Valic. Kami sat up, "Don't you dare touch him!" he yelled as his wings layed limp on the bed still bleeding. The female demon looked over at Kami with a smile, "You think I'm gonna hurt him like your lover? Now Kami you should no better, I told you only I'm right for you!" She said grabbing Valic's hair. Kami yelled as tears fell from his eyes, "Don't hurt him..." He pleaded trying to hold the tears back.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:35 pm

Valic stood straight and hardly budged when his hair was grabbed, though he growled at her and the scales on his wings stood up, his horns growing heated as he narrowed his eyes and glared at her. "Why the hell do you even want him? Huh?" He snarled out, fangs being bared with each word that was spat, tail lashing out behind him. He glanced over at Kami with the same distaste in his eyes - though it was from what lay all over his winds in crimson. He turned his attention back on her, hands balled into fists at his side until his knuckles turned white.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:39 pm

The female demon laughed and let go of Valic's hair, "Didn't you ever think, 'Who was the one who bite this angel?'" she asked walking back to Kami, "I wanted this angel to myself, so I bit him so we could always be together, but then..." she started and grabbed Kami's hair making him look at her, "That's right you remember the fear of me, how I killed your precious lover, that demon... Myric." She said as Kami's eyes widened as he attempted to pull away from her.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:42 pm

"You get off of him!" Valic snapped out, storming over to her and snatching her wrists tightly and firmly in his hands, sinking in his nails with narrowed eyes. "Well that's too bad for you little Miss, but this Angel's mine and you can't have him." He hissed out through gritted teeth, white flaring behind his pupils as he stood taller, the black fur at the base of his wings ruffling and the scales shuffling like little razor blades being scattered in a box and shaken. "Now you best back off before I kill you in cold blood."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:50 pm

The female demon snarled, "How dare you touch a lady!" She yelled releasing Kami and focusing in on Valic. "Filthy scum!" she yelled backing down since she rather not fight unless necessary. Kami fell to the bed, as he shook violently, thinking back to Myric...

(Flash Back~~~)

Myric walked up behind the angel placing his hands on the angel's shoulders with a smile. The angel turned and smiled back, "Myric, what are you doing?" he asked while laughing lightly, "I wanted to see your beauty before I draw it!" The gentle demon smiled as he pulled out a small notebook and pencil. He started sketching as the angel smiled and started to stand up, "Kami! I can't draw you if your moving around!" He called as Kami smiled and sat down, "But I'm tired...." he said with a sigh. The demon stood up, closing his notebook and walked over to Kami giving a gentle kiss to the angel's forehead. But then everything turned dark and Kami looked down to see the demon's body covered in blood as the female demon was standing over him with a evil smirk on her face.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:54 pm

"Who the blazing hell do you think you're talking to?!" Valic barked out, allowing her to rip form his grip before he stepped closer to the built lady - most female demons were when they were older. After all - they were monsters of power and destruction, they had to be strong. He raised up his tattered and torn wings before hissing fire through his teeth and stepping forwards. "Get over here before I force you to ask for forgiveness." He spat out with a grimacing look on his face.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:59 pm

The demon snarled as the other male demon entered the broken down door. Seeing Valic he growled, letting his wings come close so he could enter the door frame. The female demon growled as she let her dark red wings exit her back, "I'll be back for my angel!" she yelled as she flew straight up into the ceiling, busting through the house and flying away with the other demon not to far from her.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:02 pm

"Over my bloody body!" Valic snarled out in the air after her, standing and watching until he was sure she was gone then turned to look at Kami, frowning when he saw his wings - plucked and bloodied. He stood where he was, not about to get close. One, he wasn't so sure about Kami. Two, there was blood involved...so he just stood there and stared for a few moments. Not having any words to tell him.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Kami sat up and rubbed his eyes, making sure Valic didn't see any tears he didn't need any teasing from Valic about crying. He breathed in deep and looked to the demon, "What!" He yelled acting slightly angry even though he was happy Valic came for him, wait a minute...... was he...... starting to have "feelings" for this demon? the shock of his thoughts gave him a disgusted look on his face.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:12 pm

Valic stared a moment longer before looking around the cottage and snatching a quilt, tossing it at the Angel with no words. But he soon spoke up, "Cover that blood or more demons will get out here." He stated and turned around, stomach pains twitching at him but he just pushed past it. He could go for a while before he broke and went like a rabid beast, though it was like a simple test of sanity. How far could he push himself?
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Kami sighed and grabbed the quilt, "You want it don't you, my blood or do you want Vectors?" He asked looking to the demon with a smirk, if he could hid his emotions this could get them arguing, "But if you really want my blood, you have to beg like a dog for it!" He said with a laugh. He truly didn't care about the begging but he felt weird with this silence, and since the drug was still affecting him he couldn't get up or move enough to leave, let alone consult with Vector who was sound asleep inside his head.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Valic growled a little and looked over at him with narrowed eyes, glaring a bit. "You must take me for a joke if you think I'll beg for either of your bloods. I'd rather drink from a dead animal or my own kind than being a dog to get what I need." He spat out with a huff, crossing his arms over his chest before facing him fully. "How's that tattoo of yours anyway? You like it?" Valic asked, in hopes to annoy the other to no end with the reminder of something that would never leave the body.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Kami growled softly even though he was happy they were back to their normal arguing, "HA! If you even tried to touch my skin again, you would be missing a hand!" He yelled back with a slight laugh, in all honestly he kind of like the tattoo, it was something made for him and him only well Vector too but that didn't count in his mind. He remembered that Myric had a few tattoo and offered to make one for him before he died.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:33 pm

"An eye for an eye, a hand for a hand." Valic retorted in a snide voice, taking this a bit serious since his nerves were already fried and Kami just didn't leave a good impression on him like the innocent little boy who bought him. Not that he thought be belonged to either of them, he belonged to himself only - he was just under their rule for a bit. He sat down and stared at him, "Until you can walk in a straight line without wobbling, we're staying here."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Kami stuck his nose up and laughed, "Whatever!" He called crossing his arms as he layed onto the bed, letting his wings dry from the blood, but he kept them neatly covered with the quilt.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:47 pm

A loud roar came from the stomach of the demon, who lay sprawled on his back, facing the roof with his hands over his eyes, horns sticking up. He sighed a little - When will you be able to walk? You need to clean up that mess and then I can get back on track... His own thoughts within his mind were mere hisses, as though it would be heard.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Kami looked over to the demon, "If your really that hungry all you have to do is ask, and I'll let you drink my blood." He said this time not in his usual snobby behavior.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:02 pm

"No - I don't need it." Valic stated, hands clasped over his eyes, the black fabric making things darker than what was needed, but whatever drove his attention away was perfectly fine. He played with a piercing in his mouth o keep away his attention, tightning his stomach muscles until they were silent.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Kami sighed, "Your obviously hungry so eat something!' he yelled sitting up making the quilt slide off his wings a bit.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:12 pm

"NE! I refuse!" Valic snapped out, sitting up and glaring over at him. "I'm fine, I don't need any. I can fair longer and I'm not about to take anything from either of you." He stated in a firm voice, narrowing his faded eyes a bit. He was about to make a comment, like eh had to Vector, but bit his tongue and shook it off.

{ Ne - means 'no' in Serbian~ I'll be using Serbian a lot. ^^ }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:16 pm

(Oh okay I thought he turned into a horse for a minute.... lol~)

Kami sighed and pulled his legs over to the edge of the bed standing up, a little wobbly. "Let's go home now, this place reeks of blood..." he said holding onto the wall as he walked towards the door.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:19 pm

{ I get that a lot~ xD }

Val stood up and pulled his destroyed wings back through his skin, which stayed like it was, ripped open and festering with clots of blood. He'd stitch it up when they got back and he could barricade in his bed room. Letting out a small grunt, he walked out of the cottage and waited for the other, knowing it would be bad if he just left.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Kami made his way through the door, breathing heavily as he continued forward hunched a bit so he could stay balanced. He looked up at Valic, "What! You try being drugged than having your feathers, or in your case scales, ripped out!"

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqTHGFNN4EY <---- This is cool sounding so far~ I like it~)
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:34 pm

"It wouldn't be a first." Valic stated, then stepped up and lifted him up bridal style and started forwards. "Now hush your hissy fit." He stated as he started his long walk forwards to get him some help...or at least whatever help Valic could provide for him since everyone was gone and it was only noon by now. He frowned softly as he kept straight.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Kami's face was flushing in red as he started pounding on Valic, "No put me down! Demon scum!!!" He was yelling truly embarrassed that Valic was even doing. He kicked his legs and continued pounding, "I said put me down~!" He said closing his eyes feeling truly embarrassed, but after a while he gave up and let Valic carry him.

(As I was reading this song came on..... Kami's the Number 1 princess in the world! https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=NPja8HBm_uE lol )
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:41 pm

The struggle as useless as Valic ignored the orders, just walking forwards with the other close to his bare chest, sighing as he picked up his pace a little when he felt the other's blood on his arm - the blood from his wings. He shook it off and looked around, turning left as he blew back a thick lock of black and scarlet hair.

{ I know that song~ >w<}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Kami pouted, his face still red from his blushing. "You don't have to carry me, I can walk on my own..." He said looking away from Valic. Why were his emotions so out of control!!!! "VECTOR!!!" He yelled in his head trying to wake the other up, "HURRY UP AND GET UP YOUR DEMON IS TRYING TO CARRY ME!!!" He screamed at Vector's consciousnesses but with no response.

(It fits this part lol~ >3< )
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Valic kept walking, "Yea, bullshit." He stated with the roll of his eyes, keeping forwards and walking through and past trees, hopping over logs and towards the direction of 'home'. He soon saw the road and turned towards it, stepping onto the gravel and looking around until he saw the building gates and the top of it past the trees. He nodded to himself and started off down the road towards it, yawning faintly.

{ It did. ^^ }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Kami growled softly and crossed his arms, "I can too! I'm not a lost puppy or a bird with a broken wing! I'm fine!" he yelled pounding lightly on Valic's chest. "So put me down!" he said struggling once again.

(Oh yesh it did! Lol~)
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Valic stopped and glared down at Kami, "Hey - I'm being kind, accept it for once or I'll go back to being a total ass." He said in a cold voice before shaking his head and walked again, turning his attention back towards the building, eyes half lidded and grasp loose around Kami.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:58 pm

Kami pouted and crossed his arms again, "It's weird when your being kind..." He muttered under his breath as they arrived at the front doors, "Can you let me go now...?" he asked looking to Valic with his usual glare.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:00 pm

"Ne." Val stated as he walked inside the building and shut the door, bolting it shut with the pad lock before going up the stairs and heading towards Kami's room. He set him on the bed, though placed him on his stomach so his wings would be able to air out their wounds. "Stay still." He huffed out, leaving the room to get a wet rag to clean the wounds.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Kami sighed as he crossed his arms, the pain in his wings didn't really hurt that much anymore it was more numb than anything. He waited to hear the footsteps of Valic returning back to the room, before he would look back to check.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:07 pm

Valic stepped back in the room with a soft piece of cloth and a bowl of water, setting the bowl next to the bed and turning the other over to look at the front of the wings first. He dipped the towel in the cool water and looked down at him. "Stay still during this too." He stated, placing a wing on his lap as he gently dabbed at the wounds.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Kami grolwed softly but didn't mind the cleaning. All of angel's wings were sensitive so simple stroking made them moan with pleasure.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum