My Bitter Sweet Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: You, you are mine.

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: You, you are mine.  Empty You, You Are Mine.

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:18 pm

Tʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ.
VᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇAɴɢᴇʟWᴏʟғ & Dᴇᴀʀ Iɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ.
Uɴʟᴇss ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴜs - ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴏsᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ.
Tʜᴀɴᴋs!

Re: You, you are mine.  989358q68j6aq442

How It Happened.
---
The war between Angels and Demons has finally ended. Though it's odd...the Angels won their first war against the Demons, sure they won several battles - but never a war. This is the first in three thousand years and now they take victory. By that - all Demons who were caught were taken into Slavery. Angels would take them for their own reasons, either it be for work and labor or as a companion. But what would happen if the demon didn't like to obey?
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

https://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: You, you are mine.  Empty Re: YOU, YOU ARE MINE.

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Who Are You?

Code:
[size=9][left]{ IMG Here }[/left]: [color=#BF8080]Who Are You[/color] :
[color=#808080]Nᴀᴍᴇ [/color][color=#FF0000]//[/color]
[color=#808080]Nɪᴄᴋ Nᴀᴍᴇ[/color] [color=#FF0000]//[/color]
[color=#808080]Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ [/color][color=#FF0000]//[/color]
[color=#808080]Aɢᴇ [/color][color=#FF0000]//[/color]
[color=#808080]Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ [/color][color=#FF0000]//[/color]

: [color=#BF8080]A Little More[/color] :
[color=#808080]Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ {Iғ ᴀɴʏ} [/color][color=#FF0000]//[/color]
[color=#808080]Wʜᴀᴛ Aʀᴇ Yᴏᴜ [/color][color=#FF0000]//[/color]
[color=#808080]Bᴏᴅʏ Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs[/color] [color=#FF0000]//[/color]
[color=#808080]Bᴏᴅʏ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ [/color][color=#FF0000]//[/color]

: [color=#BF8080]And About Yourself[/color] :
[color=#808080]Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴛʏʟᴇ[/color][color=#FF0000] //[/color]
[color=#808080]Oᴛʜᴇʀ [/color][color=#FF0000]//[/color]
[color=#808080]Lɪᴋᴇs [/color][color=#FF0000]//[/color]  {[color=#800080]Optional[/color]}
[color=#808080]Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs [/color][color=#FF0000]//[/color] {[color=#800080]Optional[/color]}

: [color=#BF8080]What Other Things Is There[/color] :
[color=#808080]Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ [/color][color=#FF0000]//[/color]
[color=#808080]Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ [/color][color=#FF0000]//[/color]
[color=#808080]Oᴛʜᴇʀ [/color][color=#FF0000]//[/color][/size]
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: You, you are mine.  Empty Re: Re: You, you are mine.

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Re: You, you are mine.  Tumblr_m1pngmeHH71qz7ss9o1_500_zpsdf8920ae
: Who Are You :
Nᴀᴍᴇ // Valic Saddic.
Nɪᴄᴋ Nᴀᴍᴇ // Val - val ... Monster ... Demon child.
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ // Male.
Aɢᴇ // "Age is but a number time can't tell." In all truth - he's only a few hundred years old. Maybe around four hundred years? He's pretty young in all truth - and he looks it too! He looks like he could be eighteen years old.
Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ // Well - he's been alive for a while and has tested some and over that course of time has learned he leans more towards men. Seeing as girls are just so...mean....

: A Little More :
Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ {Iғ ᴀɴʏ} // His weapons were ripped from him so he has nothing now. But he used to have two massive sickles and a giant scythe to aid him.
Wʜᴀᴛ Aʀᴇ Yᴏᴜ // Demon.
Bᴏᴅʏ Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs // In the photo a long tattoo of a spine goes down his back, large tattoos on his shoulders and neck, hands and wrists as well as his mid section as well. His ears are pierced and so is his tongue - just the center two though. He has a tattoo over one of his eye - well under both. Two long thin triangles going down from under the center of his eyes like long tear drops.
Bᴏᴅʏ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ // Tall and well built all around and yet he's rather lean. He works out and tries to maintain himself because if he doesn't it will make it harder to keep up with his professions at work - hunting and killing in war. His body isn't as buff as most and he tries to limit himself. Though his shoulders are broad and his hips are a little wide compared to other people, but he is a little bigger than others in most parts - mostly bone structure. You have to be big and burly, barbaric and brutal to be a Demon In War within these lands anyway, hunting like this is life threatening within the war grounds. His skin is fair and pale, though it can get rather tan as well. his hair is shoulder length and spiky , black and dust grey as well and dark scarlet eyes that seem unreal and vivid as well as vibrant. He has slightly spiked and longer teeth than others, much like a beast - a monster in all truth. He's on the darker side in attitude though.

: And About Yourself :
Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴛʏʟᴇ // Normally black slacks or black jeans and simple black shoes to cover his feet, often at times wearing knee high boots under the pants. No shirt ever covers his body - too much restraint on his upper body since that's what he uses the most to wield a giant scythe or to throw items across a long stretch of land. Besides - it gives more space to move, causes faster speed, and it allows him to not get snagged easily when working in the under brush.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ //
Lɪᴋᴇs // He likes sweets and sleeping in, running free and having fun by himself at times. He likes to be isolated at times and rather be alone all the time.
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs //

: What Other Things Is There :
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ //
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ // If you couldn't take the hints laid out - Valic is a rather tough and rough fighter with a strong willed spirit. He's hard headed and snide, bitter and cruel to those who don't earn his trust. He has trust issues in all truth, he believes in promise and he hates it when they're broken. Though he never breaks - in front of someone. He tries to isolate himself a lot, that's how he keeps himself sane. He actually has a shell that keeps others out - like a mask he puts over his real face to lock people out, he rather hates letting people in. Valic is rather a rebel that likes to go against others, it's either he way or the highway - he's that sort of person.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ // Click.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Re: You, you are mine.  AzureRose
: Who Are You :
Nᴀᴍᴇ // Vector
Nɪᴄᴋ Nᴀᴍᴇ //Just Vector
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ //Male
Aɢᴇ //looks like I'm 13 right well your wrong, I'm about 600 years old
Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ //Bisexual

: A Little More :
Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ {Iғ ᴀɴʏ} //Whips made of chains~
Wʜᴀᴛ Aʀᴇ Yᴏᴜ //Angel~
Bᴏᴅʏ Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs //Pierced earlobe with an opal colored crystal stud, also a black rose tattoo on right hip.
Bᴏᴅʏ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ //About 5' 3", weighing about 135, not really tan but not pale, white hair with black tips same with his wings, aqua blue eyes with hints of silver.

: And About Yourself :
Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴛʏʟᴇ //Dark clothes usually baggy jackets with ripped jeans and a stomach exposed black shirt.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ //Always wears necklace
Lɪᴋᴇs //his demon... that's about it... oh and roses.... {Optional}
Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs //DIRT AND DISGUSTING THINGS!!! {Optional}

: What Other Things Is There :
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ //.... rather not talk about it....
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ //Jerk at times, very childish, neat freak if stuck in any old place...
Oᴛʜᴇʀ // https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdluKf9IpmQ
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Wonderful~
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Wanna start or me???}}
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Re: You, you are mine.  Empty Re: You, you are mine.

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:13 pm

I can! }

Valic sat on his knees in a small steel cage, his head down and eyes half lidded as he sat in the silence of it. A large and dark blanket covered the cage - to hide him from the eyes of others, that way it would get others to bid more and higher. His chest and back had clotted blood and deep gash wounds from the war that had ended just days ago. He sighed a bit as he stayed there, the corners of his mouth and chin covered in dried scarlet. He winced when the cage moved on ricket wheels.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Vector stood in the large crowd as the other Angels placed bids, he was there for one reason, he needed a companion, someone who couldn't leave him and he was willing to pay anything for one. As the next cage was reeled out Vector threw his hand up before even the auctioneer could say anything, "I'll take it!" Vector yelled as he made his way closer to the stage, "I'll pay upfront also."
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Re: You, you are mine.  Empty Re: You, You Are Mine.

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:21 pm

Valic blinked at the voice and looked around with a slight growl, large curved upwards black horns touched the roof slightly, his long tail snaking around his hips. He snarled a bit and growled when the blanket was ripped off. "You want this thing? He's built for work and he's also a bit of a...I don't know how to say - He's a stubborn little thing." The tall white haired man said, his hair long and tied back. Valic flexed a bit, showing his stress - eyes narrowed with brows furrowed together.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Vector looked at the demon, with a soft smile, "I don't mind, he's perfect!" He reached in his pocket and pulled out some bills, "How much?" he asked counting off hundreds of hundred dollar bills. Vector looked back at the demon, feeling a bit of pity for the creature, left to live as a slave for their worst enemy.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:29 pm

The tall man grimaced down at Valic with the shake of his head before shuddering a bit and looking at the other. "Alright then, he's really worthless but I'll give him to you for about three hundred fifty." The man said in a low voice, looking down at the beast before shoving the cage to the Handeler's direction. They handled the demons before sending them off.
They grabbed the keys to the cuffs and placed it to the side with a sigh, taking Valic out and placing a collar around his neck, clipped a chain on the collar and hooking the keys there as well. Valic walked over towards the center of the stage, a man holding the leash for Vector.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:31 pm

Vector smiled at the man and handed him the money before he jumped up onto the stage and examined his new demon. He glanced up and down Valic before grabbing the leash, "He truly is perfect." Vector muttered before looking up at Valic's face, "Let's go then, shall we?"
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:34 pm

The man frowned a bit, "Be careful. He's a bit of a fighter, you might have to show some 'tough love' to keep him at bay." The man said, and in all truth - the tough love they showed was force. Valic snarled a bit at Vector's words, looking away from him and starting forwards with a slight sigh. He tugged at the cuffs on his hands and looked over at the other for a moment, Scanning him over before shaking his head a bit.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Vector sighed,he tugged lightly on the leash signaling that he wished to leave, "Either you could come with me or get stuck in another cage." He muttered so that only Valic could hear him. He then smiled again before tugging a bit harder.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:46 pm

Valic paused a moment with a frown on his face as he thought for a second, "Fine." He answered the other with a small sigh as he walked along the other's side, his shoulders slumped a bit, his tail swaying behind him. His eyes fell half lidded before he looked down at Vector, "Why does a kid like you want a demon?" He asked - going by looks and no actual age.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Vector looked up at Valic, "Kid?" he questioned looking down at his feet as they walked, "Oh I'm not a kid I'm roughly 800..." he started as he looked up at Valic, "But that's beside the point what's your name?" He changed the subject to avoid answering the demon's question.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Valic paused a moment before speaking up like asked, "I'm Valic." He muttered out in a low, gruff shrill voice. He snarled a little and stopped, pulling back against the leash. "How far do we have to walk?" He asked in a cruel voice, looking around for a moment and seeing several demons being bought off.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:58 pm

Vector turned around, "Not far just a few more minutes." he smiled and walked back to the demon looking him up ad down again, "I'm Vector." he said with a smile. Noticing Valic's wounds he sighed, "You sure did get roughed up back there didn't you." this was mostly to himself but he said it aloud, "I can have some people look at that for you." he tried to sound as caring as he could but blood made his stomach turn.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:02 pm

Valic blinked and stepped away before snarling out, "No. No one is touching me. It'll heal on its own." He snapped out with a glare and frown, turning away from the other so his wounds were sort of hidden off. He huffed a bit and glanced down at the deep gashes, they wouldn't need stitches yet but still. They would need care. Within a few seconds he growled a little more and started off in the direction they were heading, "Let's hurry up."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Vector looked shocked at his sudden outburst but nodded and walked next to the demon. They eventually made it to a small white bricked mansion, "Here we are!" Vector said with a smile as two maids ran out, an older one and younger one. The old one stopped in front of Vector, "We told you not to go out didn't we!" she yelled as she looked up at Valic, "and to think you bought one of these!" The younger maid came up from behind, and glanced at the demon then looked away blushing. The older maid sighed and grabbed the leash from Vector, "We'll get him cleaned up but please Vector, please go back to your room." Vector sighed and nodded, walking away. The older maid glared at the demon, "Let's go." She tugged on the leash and practicably dragged him to the bath house.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Snarling at the lady, she stopped and dug his heels in the ground. His tail flicked around rapidly as he bared large canine teeth, narrowing his eyes and furrowing his brows. "One, I'm not a thing. Two, don't treat me like I'm some dog! I'm a demon, I've killed many of your kind in the past - I recommend you let me go before I bite off your face." His voice was dark and gruff, shrill and dark as he stood taller than before.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:35 pm

The older maid glared at him, "One remember your place, We defeated your kind. Two Here you are a thing!" She tugged harder as the younger maid walked behind her. Once they had forced him into the bath and cleaned some of the wounds they place a new type of collar, "This will let you walk freely around town and our land, as long as you have orders." The older maid sighed and removed the leash, "If you even think of escaping this collar will teach you otherwise." she smirked as she called the younger maid over to dry the demon's hair. The younger maid fidgeted with the towel as she slowly walked over.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:40 pm

The entire time he growled and swore and attempted to shove them off, but he stayed in place with a huff, sitting hunched over. "Fine then, I don't care." He snarled out with a growl as he sat there, twitching in his seat before shoving the younger girl off. He shook out his hair and headed towards the door. "You try, I can easily escape if I please." He spat at the older lady.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:46 pm

The older maid sighed and looked to the younger maid, "You clean here I'll check on Vector." The younger maid nodded and started cleaning. The older maid exited the room and walked down a few hallways before coming to a rather large door. She knocked on the door and entered, "Vector are you in bed?" she asked stepping in and closing the door behind her. Vector looked up from a large canopy bed, "Yes." he spoke. The maid walked up to the bed pulling the blankets over the boy, "You need some sleep, now please rest." she pleaded as Vector looked at her, "How is he?" It was obvious to her that he meant the demon, "Clean and walking around." she said not wishing to talk about such a creature.Vector sighed and attempted to leave the bed but started coughing up blood, "Vector!" The maid called helping him back into bed, "Please rest."
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Valic wandered around with his hands in his stained pants before seeing the large ajar doors and a loud cough. He was interested in this and stepped up and watched through the cracks of the door, seeing the lady force him to lie down again. He looked around before stepping to a side closet and hiding in it - waiting for the other to leave so that he could go and see what was up. After all - this was his new master and he'd like to know what was hurting him, to use against him.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:03 pm

The older maid sighed and pulled the blankets up once more before exiting the room. She closed the doors behind her as she walked through the hallways. Vector sat up and wiped stray blood from his face, he pushed himself to the edge of the bed, letting his legs hang off. He reached over to a nearby book on a birch nightstand, he opened the book and grabbed a pen from the nightstand and started jotting down some notes of the day.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:09 pm

Valic watched the lady vanish from sight and pushed himself out of the closet before going to the door. He opened it a little and slid himself through before looking out to make sure she wasn't there, closing the door silently. He looked over at the other, "I thought you were supposed to be asleep like she said." Valic muttered out, standing at his bed side now with a frown, hand son his broad hips. His half lidded eyes scanning the other over.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Vector looked at the demon, "Well guess you caught me..." he said with a half smile before turning to face the demon, "I just thought I could stay up a bit more, before going back to sleep." He looked at the demon, "Are your wounds healing faster?" he asked truly curious.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Valic nodded his head a bit before leaning on the bed post, pursing his lips a bit. "I heal fast either way, so I'm fine. Just gashes - nothing bad.... What's up with your cough?" He asked before sniffing the air a bit with a slightly glowing glimmer in his eyes, "How come there's blood in here?" He asked with furrowed brows, he tipped his head to the side a bit as he questioned him on the scent. Yea, Demons had a blood lust as you could say, it was a craving but was rare to them.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Vector looked at the demon, "I supposedly have some pretty bad illness.... you know like being pure and all..." he sighed and glanced down, "What blood?" he asked holding his blood stained hand with his other hand knowing the demon could smell his fresh blood.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:43 pm

Valic nodded his head slightly at what he heard then looked over at the other's hands and narrowed his eyes. "What are you hiding?" He asked with a confused and slightly curious look crossing his face. He stood up and stopped leaning, standing straight while he kept his eyes on the other's hand.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:46 pm

"Hiding?" Vector forced a fake laugh, "I'm not hiding anything." Lies. That's all they were, lies. He forced a smile as he fell back onto the bed looking at Valic upside down. He looked up at the demon's eyes, focusing on them as he yawned softly.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Valic growled a little, "No use in lying to me." He said as he stepped closer and looked at the other's folded hands, "Just show me already. I'm your slave - it's not like I can hurt you. Besides, this collar is probably a correction collar." He muttered as he waved a hand towards the other, holding his hand out for the other to place his hands out.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Vector closed his eyes and raised his hand up to Valic, "See nothing." only small specks of blood remained on the hand, but the scent remained. Vector looked up at Valic, "It's not a correction collar... It's like an I.D. so you can go to the village, it should only hurt you if you try to run away." He sighed and rolled onto his stomach, "You can stay here and live freely, without anyone harming you or trying to kill you."
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:20 pm

"That's not how I received it..." Valic muttered under his breath when he spoke to the other, looking to the side before looking at the blood. His eyes grew wide and he stepped back form the other and bit his lips together with his fangs. He pursed his lips a little and looked down and away - the scent was strong and absentmindedly his stomach growled out loud.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Vector looked at Valic, "It's that bad huh?" he said pulling his hand close to him. He placed his hand in his mouth and bit down hard, causing blood to flow into his mouth. He removed his hand and raised it to Valic, "You can drink it, if you really want to?" He knew demons wanted blood but he wasn't too sure as too why.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Valic stared at it for a moment, hesitating with a small frown on his face as he stared at the crimson. He shook his head in resistance, "No. I won't." He hissed out with a small frown on his face, he'd feel low if he lapped blood out of his 'master's' hand. He's feel really low and stupid for doing that, he'd feel like a dog.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 am

Vector looked at him with a confused look, "Are you sure Valic? I mean I don't really care?" he brought his hand back and pulled some linen bandages from the nightstand. He started wrapping his hand and then turned back to Valic.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Valic nodded his head and pursed his lips a bit, "Yea I'm sure, don't worry about it." He muttered out with a small frown on his face before looking towards the door. "Well....anything you want me to do?" He asked with a small frown on his face as he brushed back stray locks of dark hair, blinking a little before looking back at the other.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:58 pm

"Not really..." Vector stated trying to think of something the demon could do, "Um... maybe start working on dinner?" He suggested to Valic,"You do know how to cook right?" he asked looking at his new demon.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:02 pm

"Of course I know how to cook, I'm not all broad and no brains." The demon muttered, pushing off the bed so he was standing straight and heading towards the door, but stopped at the sounds of foot steps. He stepped behind the door so if it were to open he'd be hidden until it was closed.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:07 pm

The younger maid walked to the door and sighed knocking softly, "Vector are you awake?" she called. Vector sighed and climbed under the blankets, "Yes Maria." He called back as the door slowly opened. Maria walked in with a basin full of warm water and placed it on the nightstand, out of the basin she grabbed a soaked cloth. She ringed out any extra water and gently placed it on Vector's head, "Rest well, My Lord." she whispered kissing him gently on the cheek before she stood up and left the room, closing the door behind herself.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:19 pm

The entire time the maid was there, Valic stood stalk still and held his breath, just watching until she finally left - then he let out a sigh and waited for her to walk away. When he knew she was really gone, he pulled open the door and stepped out to go cook something for the 'master' in which had bought him.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Vector sighed and attempted to sleep. The older maid walked past Maria and nodded to her as she made her way to the kitchen. Maria walked to another room, opening the door slightly, she peeked in... no one. She stepped into the room and layed a fresh pair of clothes down on the freshly made bed. She sighed and looked over to a nearby mirror, walking over to it she saw her reflection. a young woman with messy caramel hair pulled into a simple bun, emerald green eyes that tinted bits of blue. It was obvious she had human blood running through her, it showed mostly through her hair. She sighed rubbing her eyes as she left the room.

(I might end up using Maria a lot more than a simple background Character if that's okay~)
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Valic stood in the kitchen and looked over all the items, he couldn't make a custom demonic dish...that was against all Angels and it was rather sickening to them. He sighed and brushed back his hair, when was the last time he cooked for an Angel? Never... He went up to the fridge like area and pulled open the door to peer in at what they had, he'd refuse any help given to him.

{OKay~ Sounds like a plan to me. c: Love your avatar by the way. ^^ }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Maria walked down a few hallways before coming to the kitchen door, she walked in slowly before noticing Valic, "Oh! Hello mister Demon." she whispered trying to figure out what he was doing here. After a few moments it hit her, "Are you trying to cook?" she asked seeing him struggle. She smiled and walked over to him, "Let's see I believe Vector enjoys these." She picked up a Carambola, which was also called a star shaped fruit. "She handed it to Valic, "He enjoys them very much when they are grilled."

(Thanks! It is also a pick Of Jynx with her rainbow socks!!! <3 )
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Looking her over with a slight growl, he looked as to what was placed in his black finger less gloved hands. Scanning over the medium sized fruit he nodded his head hesitantly, "Yea..alright." He muttered out before looking the shorter girl over, she looked a bit messy and stressed - unhappy almost. "I'm Valic by the way." He stated - he wasn't about to go any deeper into her personal life, so he sort of stepped past her. "I'm guessing the grill's outside...?"

{ She's a pretty character~ c: }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Maria blushed suddenly at him looking at her, "Uh yes, the grill is out past this door and too the right." she started to nervously twirl a strand of her hair. "Nice to meet you Mister Valic." She said hesitantly feeling herself starting to become even more nervous, "If you need anymore assistance please call for me!" and with that she ran out of the kitchen and into one of the maid's rooms.

(Why thank you I made her when I was around 13-14, back then she was my kingdom hearts character! <3)
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Valic nodded then watched her flee from him, "Strange girl..." He muttered than paused, "Do I smell like girly scents?" He asked - seeing as he found Angels to be rather..girly. It was odd, they always had the clean and nice things that seemed too far-fetched in his land. Seeing as they lived in the blaring heat where it was you lived on your own when you were born. It was like the poor humans verses the rich humans - classes.
Val walked out the door towards the grill and scanned it before lighting it to fire with a little 'magic trick' all demons had to learn on their own. He slit the fruit in half and tossed it on the flamed metal.

{ I remember all my old characters. They weren't that awesome then. xD But she looks pretty dang cool. }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Maria sat down on one of the beds, panting heavily, her face still red. She sighed and rubbed her face trying to stop herself from blushing, when that didn't work she walked to a bathroom and splashed cold water on her face. Vector turned and pouted, he couldn't sleep and he was worried that Valic might end up burning the house down. "That's it!" He yelled getting out of the bed, placing the cloth back into the basin. He walked to the door and exited his room, he walked down a few hallways before reaching the kitchen.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum