My Bitter Sweet Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: You, you are mine.

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: You, you are mine.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: You, you are mine.

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Valic toyed with the fire outside, waiting for the fruit to grill a bit before flipping them over. When it came to fire - he was one of the best, he could literally manipulate it. He waved a single finger over the fire, making it form a small dragon like creature and wiggle around as he sat on the ground with his elbow on his knee - head on his palm. He brought the flame onto the tip of his finger like a candle wick and blew on it - making it a bit bigger. It slithered on his palm and he closed his fist - making it vanish so he could flip over the fruit.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

https://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Vector entered the kitchen, seeing no one he ventured to the other door that lead outside. He peeked his head out and breathed in a warm and sweet scent, turning to see what it was he saw Valic grilling and to his surprise only the grill maintained the fire nothing else. "Maybe he can cook." Vector thought slinking back inside as he made his way thought the halls again.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Valic looked to the click of the door closing and shrugged it off as he continued to cook what he had made before, pursing his lips a bit before he set it to the side and stood up, going inside to grab a plate. He made sure he cut off the fire he created and just let the fruit rest on the steel bars. "Hey girly!" He called out - not recalling her name.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Maria heard his call and came rushing to him, "It's Maria, Mister Valic." She said looking past the door, "what do you need?" She asked feeling her cheeks blush once more. It's true she thought he was rather handsome but she was part angel and it would never work out between them, she was starting to daydream about a happy life with Valic.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Valic looked around a moment longer before back at her, "Plates, forks, knives, spoons, and cups." He said - needing to know where the basics were first before he started to explore a bit more. He looked to her for the answer once more as he pursed his lips a bit, a slight puppy-dog confusion look crossing over his face.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Maria blushed a bit, "Oh right, sorry, I should have told you before!" She went and gather the supplies, "The plates and bowls are always found over the stove, silverware is always in the second drawer by the fridge, and cups are the first cabinet on the left of the fridge." She handed Valic the supplies, "Does that help Mister Valic?"
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:39 pm

"Ah, yea....thanks Maria." Valic said with a slight grin - though it was feral and slightly demonic. Dead give away since, haha - he's a demon. He went over to get a fork and plate, then waved to her before going outside and going towards the grill. He set the two slices of fruit down on the plate before walking back in to go to his new master's room.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:46 pm

Maria watched him leave and sighed, why was he so attractive to her? It was obvious since she had human blood in her, it craved danger and excitement this is what she hated about herself. Vector heard footsteps echo outside his door, so he walked out of his private bathroom. His white wings dragging on the ground the black feathers following after him. His hair was longer ending at his lower back, he was also taller about six foot, he looked much older, but this was normal for him. Whenever he let his wings out of hiding his true body also came with it, he sighed and after hearing a few knocks he called, "Come in." his voice deeper than before. He continued to pull at the black feathers, he detested them, his demon side as he called it.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Valic pushed open the door and stared in with half lidded eyes, looking rather calm and relaxed - though he still had a tense feel. He walked up and shut the door, holding the plate out towards the other with his eyes looking towards the black feathers. He narrowed his eyes before setting the plate down on the night stand, kneeling down and lifting up a feather. Pitch black, "How did you get this?" He asked, the only way he knew of getting black feathers was a demon bite. But maybe Angels had it too?
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Vector glared at the demon, "I've always had them." He continued to rip the raven feathers off letting them fall to the ground around his feet. he picked up a black feather and crushed it in his hand, tossing the remains on the floor as he walked over the the food. "Star fruit..." He mumbled gently picking up a piece and taking a bite, "Grilled to perfection, your not that bad of cook after all." He said with a soft chuckle. He placed the fruit down and ran his finger's through his snow like hair as he sat on the bed, "To think a demon would ever cook my food..." He muttered, not really caring who heard.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Valic glared over at the other, "What's that supposed to mean? You doubt us? Just because we're barbaric doesn't mean we can't cook anything." He growled out - defending his own kind even though none of them put up a fight to keep him safe. He huffed a bit and crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at the other, "And I am your slave - I think that's what we have to do, serve and cook as well as clean." He muttered out - seeing as Demons used their own kind as slaves at times.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Vector let out a laugh, "I'm not sure you would be able to live up to Angel standards..." He picked up the fruit once more and took another bite, "But you cook well, I'll give you that." He smile and walked over to the demon, pinning him against the wall, "Remember your place, I might act kind to you in that other form, but that's only because of my wonderful childish mind." He then walked back to his bead ripping more black feathers out of his huge white wings.

Gots to go to sleep see you tomorrow Cool ~}}
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Valic growled darkly and pushed off the wall once the other returned to his bed, he wasn't about to retort to the other - not yet. He'd rather just wait a day..maybe two before fighting back completely. After all, he'd rather keep his head right now. "I wouldn't even bend the correct way to meet your kinds' standers. It's a waste of time." Valic barked out, fangs showing a bit. After a moment or so, he stepped towards the door and shook his head - muttering under his breath. "I hope those feathers rot off your wings..."

{ Nighty night~ }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 am

Vector smirked as the demon left, "And I hope you die of sickness..." He retorted as he stretched his wing to pluck more black feathers. Maria walked through the halls with a small duster and cleaning supplies, sh almost ran into Valic as she walked, "Oh I'm so sorry Mister Valic!" She flustered trying to make sure he wasn't hurt at all.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:29 pm

Valic blinked once he turned the corner and ran into the small little girl - or she was little compared to him. Looking down he gave a slight leer, "It's okay. Don't worry about it." He said and waved a head before starting to walk forwards - but a small little butler sort of boy opened a door and it slammed on Valic's face. He huffed a bit and blew back some hair - arms limp at his side. The little boy was on the other side of the door and a bit shocked to see two horns half way through the door - just sticking out like that. The long black tail flicked a bit, "I think I might need help...."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:31 am

Maria looked over to the door, "Are you okay Mister Valic?" She asked, trying to dust him off. She then looked to the boy, "Hello mister butler." she said with a smile.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:18 pm

The little boy gave a sheepish chuckle and small wave to Maria before looking at the Demon, "I think he can't get out..." He muttered in a light and shy voice, Valic growled a little - "Really? You think?" He asked - being a bit sarcastic as he tried to pull off the door but to no avail.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Maria nodded, "Seems so." She added as she attempted to pull the door off, but still couldn't. "How exactly are you stuck mister Valic?" She asked trying not to blush.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:30 pm

"I was well...um, walking and I wasn't looking the uh...the door, it got in the way." He muttered it out with a huff and crossed his arms. The prideful demon was now stuck in a rather hilarious and ridiculous situation, "Do you think you can get me out of this?" He asked - trying to turn his head to look at Maria, only to wince when the horns wouldn't twist.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Maria sighed, "We could always try cutting the horns?" she then looked at how they were stuck and attempted to pull at the door once more. Vector walked out of his room and saw the others, "What are you guys doing?" He asked, his wings had returned to their dormant state and he returned to his 13 year old body.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:29 pm

"No! You're not cutting off my horns, this is like a Demon's pride and joy!" He stated and reached up - grabbing at what wasn't through the door before blinking. He couldn't turn to look at Vector, his tail just flicked like a shameful dog before he muttered under his breath. "Nothing, go away!"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:32 pm

Maria laughed a bit as Vector pouted, "Why!!!" he yelled walking closer. Maria snickered and bowed gently to Vector, she grabbed the boy butler's arm and dragged him away. Vector walked closer, "You got stuck?... In a door?!" he laughed lightly, "No matter, let's see." He looked at the horns sticking through the wood.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:37 pm

The young boy followed Maria with a slight laugh but placed a hand over his mouth to stop. Valic's tail flicked more as he crossed his arms firmly over his middle, "Don't touch them." He hissed out but he reluctantly stood still for the other to look, he left like a helpless puppy stuck in a gate. "Don't laugh - everyone's been stuck in a door at some point or another."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Vector sighed with a smile, "Sure but not like this." He smiled and looked to Valic, "If I don't touch them I can't help you out of the door..." He smiled and looked at the horns once more, "Demons are lucky they get horns and tails, when angels look like normal humans without their wings..." He muttered stroking one of Valic's horns unknowingly.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Valic frowned, "It sucks having horns and tails...you get stuck often, you bang your head a lot, and you get your tail caught in painful places." Valic said with a light sigh before letting his arms just fall and placed his hands in his pockets, "Not that cool in all truth - more like a blasted curse. And horns never stop growing so they grow to be a bigger problem as you get older too." Pursing his lips a little he reached over to swat Vector's hand away.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Vector glared at him, "Nooo~" he begged swatting at Valic's hand. After a few minutes of stroking the horn he stopped and looked to Valic, "Try walking with the door so we can close it, and then try and pull your horns out." Vector suggested seeing Valic's annoyed face.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Valic thought a moment then stepped forwards until the door clicked shut, then he just stood there and tapped his foot a bit. The spiral ridged horns still in the door were much like one of those spiral screws - only thicker and pitch black while curving forwards. He turned a little to look at Vector, "Now what?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:54 pm

Vector smiled, "Try pulling while twisting your head a bit." He suggested, seeing his demon like this made him laugh a bit under his breath. He smiled as he walked over and placed his back against the door, "I'll hold it shut so it doesn't hit you again."
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Valic nodded as best he could before placing his hands on the door and twisting his head around to get unstuck - he seemed like a Bull in an arena just shaking his head until the horns slid out a few inches at a time. He growled a bit and flicked his tail before - after who knows how long - he fell backwards with his horns free.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Vector smiled and leaned down, holding out his hand for Valic, "See it worked." he smiled. Maria dragged the boy back and smiled as they walked up. "Seems you got free." she said with a warm smile, trying to hold in her small laughter and blushing face.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:10 pm

Valic refused to take the other's hand and just pushed himself off the ground and brushed off with a huff, "Yea...he got me out." He stated, deciding he wouldn't take the credit if he had just stood there the entire first five minutes in a helpless mess.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Maria laughed a bit as Vector pouted, "Your no fun." Vector stormed off into the kitchen. he stopped by the back door and looked out, leaning against the wall next to the door. Maria sighed, and let go of the boy's arm, "Glad your out Mister Valic." she smiled with a light blush.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:22 pm

Valic brushed himself off and gave a small leer over to Maria as he placed his hands back in his slack's pockets, "Thanks." He said with a light chuckle before looking around the building, so this was to be his new home? It didn't seem that nice to him - he was used to heat and darker colors...
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Maria gasped, "Oh dear I forgot to show you your room!" She grabbed Valic's arm, "I'm so sorry!" She pleaded as she dragged him down the halls to a room not to far from Vector's, "Here you are!" She said opening the door to a dark room, with more Gothic like furniture, "Vector thought you would like these types of things better."
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Valic looked around for a moment as he was dragged into a random room, he pursed his lips a little as he scanned over the place with a slight chuckle. "Looks nice - not that bad in here." He said with a nod and placed his hands in his pockets - not minding her holding his arm. He pursed his lips for a second, "Could use more dark red but, eh. I'm not one to complain." Val paused and looked down at Maria, "Thanks, Maria. "
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:09 am

Maria nodded with a smile, "It wasn't my idea, it was Vector's." She blushed lightly at his compliment, "I'll tell Vector about the red..." she smiled and let go of his arm, "There's a fresh pair of darker clothes for you on the bed."
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Nodding his head, Valic looked over to her and pet her head lightly. "Alright, thanks - and I guess tell him I said thanks also..." He muttered out in a smaller voice before giving a slightly sheepish leer to the other as he walked over towards the clothing on the bedding.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Maria blushed and bowed gently before scampering off in the other direction. Vector walked out of the kitchen and almost walked into the older maid, "sorry." he muttered at the older maid's glare, "Vector I thought I said to go to bed..." Vector sighed, "I did and now I'm up." The older maid glared down at Vector, "Let me guess you want to stay with the demon?"
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Valic looked over the clothing for a moment before reaching and lifting them up the articles of clothing before setting them down again and removing his before placing the new items on. He pursed his lips a little as he rubbed at the collar, not liking it a lot. After a moment or two he sat down and rubbed the back of his head, looking out the window for a second.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Vector sighed and walked away from the older maid, and into his own room. He closed the door behind himself before walking over to his bed and sat down.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Valic frowned at the sight out the window, it didn't look like home at all and it didn't feel like that either. Sure the place was nice but still, it didn't feel right and it didn't feel like he could ever get used to it. After a second or two without any rest poking at him, he got up and walked towards the door to open it. He stepped out and looked around - it would be sort of fun to explore.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Vector leaned against the end of the bed, upside down. It was nice outside, not to warm or cool but a perfect temperature. Maybe he should stay outside for a while?

(Sorry my replies may be slow I'm drawing something~)
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:41 pm

{ That's alright! c: }

Valic stepped out of the room and shut the door quietly before looking around the corridors, he sighed softly as he started walking towards a random set of stairs. He hummed with his hands deep in his pockets as he looked around before stepping on the stairs to walk upwards. He placed presser on the first stair before going onward - maybe it was some secret place or something creepy.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Vector sighed and walked out the door, noticing Valic. He decided it would be more fun to follow Valic instead of the possibility of running into the maid again.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Valic made his way carefully up the stairs and through the narrow passage towards the door at the top that had chipping paint, must have been a rather old room that wasn't paid much mind to. He sighed a bit before humming lightly as he stepped to the door - standing a few stairs away so it wouldn't wack him in the face. He pulled it open and stepped in - peeking around a little. It looked like a room where someone would view the stars and the landscape below them.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Vector followed after Valic, since he had never been up there either, he was a bit curious. He stepped up behind Valic and tapped his shoulder lightly, "Whatcha looking at??" he asked stepping back in case he had frightened Valic, he rather not get hit.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Valic jumped forwards and snapped his head to look over at Vector before narrowing his eyes and huffing, tail flicking rapidly. "Don't do that - I could have bitten you." He hissed out before looking out at the window, "I'm not sure...just looking around." He said in a light voice as he scanned the grounds below - it was at the back of the building instead of the front.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:58 pm

"If you did I would just bite back~" Vector said with a smile before looking past Valic, "Oh~ What's that!" he said walking in and looking up at the ceiling. "this would look so cool at night!" Vector said with a smile before looking over to Valic, "You can come in ya know~"
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Valic growled with his horns glimmering in the moon light before stepping in and looking around for a moment, head cocked here and there. After a second or so he relaxed his shoulders and stepped a few feet away from Vector. He yawned a little - showing long canine teeth. "I think I can handle a small bite from an Angel." He retorted in a snide voice before looking over and out the window - stepping next to it.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireWolfAngel Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:12 pm

Vector laughed lightly, "Yeah probably, since I don't bite hard..." He said sitting on the floor and looking up at the moon, "It's pretty tonight, no clouds only stars and the bright moon." He said humming lightly, he patted the floor next to him fr Valic to come and sit.
VampireWolfAngel
VampireWolfAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum