My Bitter Sweet Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2p!Fallen Highschool

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

2p!Fallen Highschool - Page 4 Empty Re: 2p!Fallen Highschool

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:48 pm

Valic growled and grabbed Joshua by the front of his shirt and slammed him against the bed, rubbing spit off his face before he clutched his hand to the other's neck. "Good, I'm glad you agree."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

https://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Joshua winced as his breathing was cut off by the tight grip. He forced himself to not struggle, starting to go a little red in the face from a lack of air. His eyes narrowed in hate, not one scrap of sympathy in those angry ashy eyes.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Valic let his grip grow loose enough for the other's to breathe, but he still held him by the neck. "Yea, I'll keep you." He muttered and reached down to the other's hands and started to pry the key from him.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:19 pm

Joshua just sighed softly and shut his eyes, letting Valic take the key without a single struggle. He was a slave now, just a toy in Valic's world that he could beat on anytime he wanted to.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Valic shoved the key in his back pocket and started to look the other over, evaluating him in great detail. "Your roots are showing." He said, seeing blonde peeking from the top of his hair, he also noted how cute this blonde boy really was, he wouldn't be surprised it he was dating someone. He frowned at this and looked away before he sat down at the other's side, and yanking up the blanket.

{time skip?}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:55 am

(Sure, to when?)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:57 am

{Next day maybe?}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:03 am

(I'll wait for your replies~)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Valic drove up to a fast food lane and looked at the menu, "I'm going to get a drink, what do you want? Ice cream, a drink also?" He asked the other while he sat there in his car, looking at the one pressed against the window, as if ready to sleep.

Luke smirked when he was sat a top of, placing his hands on the other's hips with a small grin while he leaned over, finally leaning up and nipping his neck, and pulling Lucifer closer by the hips, taking the reins.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:13 am

"Just water." Joshua mumbled out softly, keeping his eyes shut. The small teen wrapped his jacket around himself like a blanket, shivering for no reason.

Lucifer glared down to Luke. "Hey. I'm in charge here." He sat up but pressed down, to show dominance. "Girl, just stay down."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Valic turned the heat in the car on high before he ordered what they wanted, driving up and paying before taking their items and driving off towards his house, where his mother wasn't at. "I'm going to purchase an apartment, alright? And I'm going to buy custody of you as well."

Luke looked up at the other and gave a grin, "I don't think so." He stated, moving his hands to the rims of Lucifer's pants and sliding the top most of his fingers between the hem and his skin, pressing a rather rough bite on his neck.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Joshua gazed at Valic, as much as he didn't like the other he was going to have to trust him. He was going to have to rely on the sick sadist, because that was his last option. "Buy? You can do that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ouch! Hey, we didn't agree to this!" Lucifer winced at the bite--really, he was a pansy when it came to getting hurt. He tried to shove the other off, yanking his hands away from his jeans. "Stop!"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:19 pm

"I'm eighteen, I'm a legal adult." He stated simply while he drove to his home, stopping in the drive way before he looked at him, "I'll let you move in with me, all you need to do is clean and cook and provide simple things for me." He said in a simple tone.

Luke didn't listen to the other, he shoved his hands back into the other's pants once more, biting his neck once more and moving them down to the collar bone with a low growl.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Joshua gave a small nod. He wanted to ask if he would be beaten or hurt but he just kept silent. Maybe if he didn't bring it up, then it wouldn't happen...

Lucifer yelped in pain and tried to shove the other off. He was a bit stronger, and slammed Luke against the car door. "Stop!" He snapped.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Valic stopped and got out form the car when they arrived and grabbed Joshua's things, "We'll go to the Center later tonight, alright? I just need to get my room situated for two until I'm able to get an apartment. "

Luke raised a brow and grabbed Lucifer roughly and held him firmly, giving a smirk to the other. "What? Can't handle this much?" He questioned with a wicked look on his face.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Joshua gave a small nod. "There really is no need to go back to the center. I don't have anything but the clothes on my back." That was really all he had, other than the three dollars and fifteen cents in his pocket. "And I can just sleep under the bed like I did..."

"No! It's because I'm in charge and you're supposed to be my dog! Dogs don't fight back!" Lucifer forced Luke to let him go, opening the car door and kicking him out.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:37 pm

Valic looked at him, "I need your files and information though." He stated in a simple voice while he lead the other inside the house and to his room. "I'll buy clothing for you later on." He said in a simple tone.

Luke frowned when he was shoved from the car and grabbed the door before it could lock, "How rude of you, you wouldn't kick a girl out." He stated in a simple tone, they were in a gas station after all. "How about I let you take charge then, do what you want and I'll obey."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Joshua gazed around the room, the room that he had thrown Valic's stuff around in. It was obvious that he hadn't bought replacements and he felt a wave of guilt crash onto him. But he sat on the bed anyways. "I don't have any. Technically, in official records, I don't exist."

"No. I don't want you anymore, filth." Lucifer kicked Luke away again and locked the door tightly this time, quickly starting the car and driving out of the gas station before Luke could take two breaths.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:46 pm

Valic nodded his head and set his bag to the side before he shut the door and started to clean up his room and the closet to fit for two people, he looked to the other. "Where do you want to sleep, in my bed or in the closet? I have an attic in there and I can drag out a blow out bed."

Luke smirked at this and shook his head a little with a chuckle, tucking back a black lock of his hair. Lucifer would be back later, he walked from the gas station to the street, hands in his pockets as he walked towards his home that was farther away now.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:48 pm

"I'll just sleep in the closet. I don't need anything, I can just sleep there. I'm used to it." The small teen pulled open the closet door and peered inside. It seemed neat enough to sleep in--he'd slept in worse Dumpsters.

Lucifer kept driving with a frown on his face. Even if Luke tried to pull him back his group of guys would defend him. He never travelled alone.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Valic walked in and reached to the top shelf of the walk in and grabbed a big pillow and a warm blanket, he set it down on the floor for the other with a small sigh, looking to the other a moment. "Here, tell me if you need something." He was backing off since the other nearly killed himself.

Luke hummed to himself as he continued his stroll to his home, he wanted to wreck Lucifer in all truth, ruin him and reduce him to a puddle of tears and blood.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:55 am

Joshua took the offered sleeping items and put them into a cozy-ish position in the closet. That way Valic could lock it when his mom came in so he wouldn't get in more trouble. "Kay."

Lucifer stopped the car in front of where he lived, which was a sort of abandoned house with a bunch of other teens. He sat in a chair at a table, they were gambling with some sort of money.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:00 am

Valic walked around his bedroom and fixed it up for Joshua to stay in, rummaging through his clothing for something for Joshua to wear. He managed to find a baggy shirt and a pair of old boxers that would fit as shorts for Joshua. He tossed it in the closet to Joshua, "Here, night clothing."

It took a while but Luke managed home, his dad didn't really live at home much, he actually stayed at the store. He came home to sleep now and then, fill the fridge, give Luke money, pay bills, but he mostly stayed where he worked to keep up good profits. So basically, Luke had the house to himself.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:03 am

Joshua gave a faint nod and set the clothing in neat folded piles on the blankets. "Thanks." He muttered out softly, brushing back his hair. He didn't really want to say anything, fearing that Valic would start attacking him.

Lucifer sat at the table and joined in, pulling out some coins from his pocket. He didn't really say much, just that he had ditched his 'girl' at a gas station.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:07 am

Valic brushed back his hair and looked over the closet a moment, "It gets pretty cold in here at night, so if you want - crawl in bed with me if you want." Valic stated before he walked out of the closet and started to fix up his desk, giving a small yawn.

Luke went into the kitchen and grabbed a snack before going upstairs and into his room where there was a big bed just for his extremely tall self, he flopped under the blankets, set his phone on his chest, and started flipping through channels.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:10 am

(Should we timeskip for both of them?)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:10 am

{To the next day? or a few hours?}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:16 am

(A few hours, I guess~)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:21 am

{OKay~}

Valic had fallen asleep on the bed with a small sigh, though he slowly woke up a few hours later, sitting up with a groan. Sitting up he glanced to the closet before he left the bedroom and went down towards the kitchen, wanting to get food for the other. Ice cream might help him.

Luke slowly grew bored and looked at his phone with a soft sigh, tapping his thumb against the screen to Lucifer. I'm bored, come over - no one's home and I promise not to attack you.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:24 am

Joshua had asked Valic to lock him in the closet. He had laid awake the whole time, just thinking to himself. At the moment he was just hugging a pillow and gazing at the small crack of light under the closet.

Lucifer gazed down at the text, he had been driving. He opened his phone and began to text, frowning in thought. He flicked his eyes up to the road--everyone texted and drove, those commercials were fake. He sent. Yeah, right.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:30 am

Valic came back up the stairs with water, a small bowl of hot white rice, and a pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream, one fork and two spoons. He went in his room and shut the door, unlocking the closet and stepping in, sitting down and handing him the rice. "We didn't have any pasta noodles, so this'll have to do until I can buy Ramen from the store."

Luke looked at the text and gave a glower towards it, giving a heavy and over dramatic sigh to himself, C'mon. I'm your 'girlfriend', aren't I? You said you'd give me what I wanted, maybe I want you over at my place.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:34 am

Joshua took the bowl of rice and gazed down at it. He wasn't really feeling all that hungry still, even if his stomach was snarling at him. He lifted the fork to his lips, taking a small bite of the grains on the end of the fork.

I thought this morning made it clear that we were done. Lucifer sent, and looked up, smashing on the brakes to keep from rear-ending the person in front of him.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:38 am

Valic sat down by the other and started to spoon ice cream into his mouth with a small frown on his face, "Do you want a mattress under you?" He asked, seeing as it seemed uncomfortable to sleep on the floor.

Luke looked at the text and raised a brow towards that, no harm done to him. Alright, whatever. He tossed his phone to the side and flicked through the channels on the Tv, honestly he wasn't bugged by this.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:41 am

Joshua blinked as the cold ice cream was put in his mouth and struggled to swallow it, shutting his eyes. He had never really had ice cream before, it was pretty...sweet. He gazed at the pint for a few seconds and then looked away. "No, I'm fine."

Lucifer didn't notice when the light turned green and was jolted as someone behind him hit the car's back. "Watch it!" He snapped, and glared at the road--he was mad now.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:44 am

Valic nodded his head and took a spoonful of his own and swallowed it with a soft frown on his face, "Alright." He muttered, licking ice cream form his own lips before offering another spoonful to Joshua.

Luke seemed rather blissful at the moment as he lay there, curled up in bed in his boxers and tank top, watching the screen in the dark of his room. He was comfortable and reached to his phone, erasing the messages and deleting Lucifer's name and number.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:47 am

Joshua grabbed the spoon and ate what was on it with a small smile--that's right, an actual sign of happiness. He had never really smiled like that before, always it had been fake or forced when he was around the populars. And away from them, it was always fear or depressed.

Lucifer glared at his friend driving his car beside him. He sped up his car and began to drag race with him, smirking--ignoring the 'Stop--Construction Ahead' sign.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:51 am

Valic noted the smile but said nothing, he just fed himself a spoonful of ice cream before he fed another to Joshua, he continued this until there was only half of the pint left inside it. "I guess I might have to buy more ice cream if you like it so much.." He muttered out, setting it to the side.

Luke got out of bed eventually and went to the stairs where he walked down and went to the kitchen, looking for something to feed himself, he was always eating, always hungry. Yet the weight never really packed on.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:54 am

Joshua gazed at the ice cream left, but he didn't want to seem greedy or anything. So he just gave a small nod--the smile had dropped and was replaced by that depressed, bothered-by-problems look. "No, I guess I'm just hungry." He said softly.

Lucifer smirked over to his friend--but blinked when he saw--or didn't see--his friend gone. He viciously spun the wheel in circles, to avoid smashing into the sudden obstacle course. But of course, like in every action movie, it didn't work--he smashed into one of the concrete barriers.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:59 am

"Well, you have rice so just try and eat that, the ice cream is right here if you want it." Valic said, looking at the other and gave a glower towards the fact the other was saddened again. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked with a small sigh.

Luke was unaware of what was going on, brushing back his hair from his face as he tried to feed himself properly, brushing back his hair with a small yawn, he would of course care if he would find out what happened to Lucifer, but he was still unaware if the other was hurt or not.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:02 am

"Nothing." This was pretty much Joshua's default face at this point in life, he picked up the rice bowl and began to eat the cooling grains. It was rather plain but he was okay with that, in fact he liked it.

A few of the workers had nearly gotten hit by the crazy driver, but as soon as the car smashed into the barrier an ambulance was called and Lucifer was checked for vital signs--not promising, though. He was out cold, and blood was everywhere.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:08 am

Valic nodded his head and stood up with a small sigh, "Well, I'll be on the bed." He muttered to the other, leaving the other's side towards his mattress with a soft yawn, flopping over on the mattress.

Luke had his phone with him, having it set on the counter while he continued to feed himself, drinking whatever was in the fridge. He yawned when he finished and rubbed his full stomach.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:11 am

Joshua stayed in the closet, taking small bites of the rice. The bowl was empty soon enough but he left the ice cream alone--it was really fattening, so he didn't want to eat too much of the sweet food.

The paramedics had to call the 'Ice' contacts on the phone, and the only name on there that wasn't slang or a bad word was 'Luke'. The phone was called, as Lucifer was being loaded into the ambulance.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:14 am

Valic was bored on the bed, he hadn't a TV or game system, he had his phone though... He grabbed said item and started to toy with it, clicking a few buttons here and there with a small yawn.

Luke heard the phone buzz and reached to it, pressing it to his ear and listening to what was said, nearly chocking on what he was eating. "I'll be right over." He muttered, hanging up and running up stairs to dress in something.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:18 am

Joshua yawned and stretched out in the closet. He was bored out of his mind, and his stomach was still growling. He was really hungry. "Do you guys celebrate Thanksgiving? And do you eat turkey?"

In about ten minutes, Lucifer was hooked up to all of the complex machines at the hospital. He was barely alive, having a machine do the breathing for him. It was labeled as a 'texting and driving' incident, since a phone had been in his hand.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:21 am

Valic looked over to the other and nodded his head, "Um, yea we do. But my mom just buys it and gives it to me to eat in my room." He said, moving on the bed to face the closet, "Do you like turkey?" He asked, seeing as he could ask his mom to buy more.

Luke tugged up his sweat pants, and pulled on a better tank top before he placed his phone in his pocket before he started running out of the house and to the hospital, a rather... far, far space away from him.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:24 am

Joshua kind of hesitated before answering. "I guess it's okay. It's better than most foods." He muttered out softly, not wanting to eat it--it was kind of like, once he started he couldn't stop.

There was a lot of surgery to keep him alive--there was an 85% chance that he would die. After a few hours it was confirmed that he would live.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:27 am

Valic nodded his head, "Well, if you like then I'll buy it and I'll let you eat all of the turkey you want." He said, seeing as the other was so anorexic thin, he wanted the other to put on some weight. He didn't want the other to lose any more weight.

By the time all the surgery was done, Luke made it to the hospital, panting and tired, it was cold out so he was hardly sweating but he was freezing cold. He walked up to the receptionist desk, "Lucifer, I need to see him..."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:22 am

Joshua gave a small frown. "Don't spend your money on me...I already broke pretty much everything you have." He grabbed the blanket and pulled it up, covering his shivering the body.

"Lucifer? He's in the room just to your left." The nurse directed Luke to the room, where Lucifer was struggling to breathe on his own, even with the aid of a machine.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:18 pm

"That's two different things, one's for entertainment and the other is feeding and keeping another human alive. Which holds more value?" He asked, clearly the second option, which he was going to do.

Luke nodded and jogged to the room, tired and cramping at his sides, "I really need to work out more..." He muttered before taking a seat in the guest spot next to Lucifer, waiting for him to wake up. Even if he couldn't talk, at least he would know someone was visiting and cared.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:10 am

"To you, I guess the first thing." Joshua muttered out softly, shutting his eyes. He was kind of expecting to be hit for saying that.

Lucifer kept on sleeping, unaware of his guest. Or maybe he did, but in this coma-like state he couldn't do anything about it.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum