My Bitter Sweet Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2p!Fallen Highschool

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

2p!Fallen Highschool - Page 5 Empty Re: 2p!Fallen Highschool

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:13 am

Valic ignored the comment from the other while he brushed back his hair, "I'm going to enroll you in home schooling." He stated in a simple voice as he stood up and went to his dresser where he grabbed something to wear to sleep. "And we're going shopping tomorrow, buying you clothing and stuff."

Luke panted in his seat and asked a maid for something to drink while he sat in the seat by Lucifer's bed, seeming tired, his eyes heavy and drooping.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

https://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:15 am

Joshua shook his head a little bit. "I don't want to be homeschooled...I left school so I could be done with it. I never had a future to look forward to, to begin with." A small frown appeared on his face.

In this state, Lucifer was helpless. His trembling hands tried to reach for something, anything, and just gripped the cold side of the the bed's railing.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:22 am

Valic looked over at Joshua, "So you want to be like a house-wife?" He asked the other, stripping to his boxers and tugging on a baggy shirt and basket ball shorts. Looking into the closet towards Joshua, pulling out his piercings.

Luke scooted his chair over towards the other and untangled his hand from anything cold and held onto the cold, smaller hand. He sighed and placed his head on the cold metal while holding Lucy's hand.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:27 am

"I guess...it's better than school. I'd fail anyways." The small teen gave a small yawn and sighed, stretching out a little.

Lucifer gently gripped Luke's hand, whimpering softly under his breath. The small teen sighed and shook.

(I have to go~)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:30 am

Valic nodded his head towards that and curled in bed, tugging up his blankets before he switched off the light by his bed. "Hmm, well - have fun cleaning and cooking then. Hope you can read a cook book." He stated in a simple tone, seeing as he would have a full time job.

Luke looked with half lidded eyes before he rubbed the back of Lucifer's hand with his thumb, soothing the other. "Dumbass... You shouldn't do stupid things in a car.' He muttered over to the other.

{M'kay~}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:11 am

"As long as it's simple. I can read pretty decently." Joshua rubbed his eyes with a small sigh, frowning in thought to himself.

Almost as if responding, Lucifer gripped at Luke's hand tighter. His lips tried to say something but it was impossible to tell.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Valic nodded his head and got situated on the bed with a small sigh, staring at the roof. "It's just fractions and telling you what to do, I think you'll be able to handle it." He muttered over, rubbing his face, "I have work early tomorrow, so sleep in - I'll be home around one for lunch and then I'll be home around ten in the night to stay home."

"Let alone, you should have just come to my house and you would have been fine." Luke growled over, feeling the response towards his hand, either he was having some weird lucid dream, or he was attempting to respond to him. Either way, he was her to support. "But, besides that - get better soon, demon child. We have another volcano assignment coming up." That was just a little joke, trying to make light of the situation.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Joshua nodded at this and stood up to stretch. He sat down in his closet bed and sighed, leaving the door cracked. He was unsure of what Valic wanted.

Lucifer kept sleeping, the hand still now. It seemed strange to see such a tough kid struggling for his life, his breathing performed by a machine.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Valic set his alarm clock and gave a sigh, he continued to talk - but it would be the last of the conversation. "My mom knows that you stay here for now, but I still don't want you to linger the house while she's home. she's normally gone all day so you can shower and eat what you want."

Luke looked at the other and grabbed a pillow to lay his head on, still holding Lucifer's hand while he lay down against the pillow, giving a sigh while he stayed awake.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Joshua made a soft sound that sounded like an 'Okay', as he pulled up the blanket to sleep. Really he was just...done. After they got the apartment, the abuse would just start up all over again.

Lucifer's facial expression changed, from fear to pain, then for a few moments--happiness. But that expression was fleeting, and was replaced by one of the frowns.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Valic closed his eyes and curled up into himself, welcoming rest to fall over him, in which it did. He was knocked out in a matter of minutes.

Luke watched the expression and gently rubbed the back of Lucifer's hand with his thumb, trying to lull the other.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:29 pm

(Should we timeskip to the next day?

And for Lukifer, maybe a week or so when Lucy wakes up?)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:32 pm

{Sure~}

Valic woke up early and stretched, shutting off his alarm clock quickly so he didn't wake Joshua, going into the bathroom and washing up for his job of employment which was at a car shop where he would help repair cars. He walked out and dressed before going down stairs and making a small platter of pancakes and waffles for when Joshua woke up.

Luke had stayed by Lucifer's side the entire time, only leaving for school, to eat, and to bathe. Other wise, their hands never parted, most of the time when he was at school they did all the work they needed to on Lucifer. But here Luke was, tired and asleep by Lucifer, hand in hand.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Joshua had eaten the rest of the ice cream in the middle of the night and was asleep, he had slept without the blanket since that was what he was used to. It would get too hot for him.

Lucifer made a soft mumbling sound, his fingers weakly tightening as they had every so often. A sigh passed through his lips and his eyes fluttered open. His vision was blurry.

(I'll be back on later, I have to go~)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Valic grabbed his car keys, grabbed his wallet and phone, and slipped out of the door and to his car, he made sure to lock it so Joshua would feel safe knowing that no one would get in. He slid into his car, started it up, and drove down the drive way to the street.

Luke was still asleep, his face buried in a pillow at Lucifer's hip, his hand tightly holding the other's and black hair splayed just about everywhere around him.

{M'kay}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:24 am

Joshua kept on sleeping, but stirred at the sound of the garage opening and closing. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, mumbling about how he didn't stay up past curfew.

Lucifer gazed down at Luke. Like most people he had no idea what happened. "What…are you doing here?"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:26 am

Valic was off and gone, he had a good six hours before he would come back home around one, to check up on Joshua and eat something quick.

Luke stirred awake and looked at the other, a bit surprised, he gave a sigh of relief and rubbed his face. "Thank God you're alright... You did something stupid when you were driving and got in a wreck..."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:15 am

Joshua came out of the closet (see what I did there xD) and sat on the edge of Valic's bed. So here he was, doomed to this life until he died…

Lucifer frowned a bit. "No…I was just drag racing with a friend. Nothing could land me here."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:18 am

Joshua had the option to leave, no one was going to keep him around - it was all up to the black haired male now. Valic had seen what he'd driven the other to, sure enough he would harm him again, but he would be far more wary about it.

Luke pulled his hand away from Lucifer's and sat up a bit, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yea, but you got in a crash and the front of your car basically caved in."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:24 am

Joshua went down the stairs and gazed at the food. Knowing he was alone, he ignored the plate of waffles and pancakes and went for the fridge, where he knew there would be some turkey. 

"Well yippee for me, for nearly dying and now having to pay for this ridiculous bill." Lucifer didn't seem all that happy to be alive, grumbling as he sat up.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:29 am

Valic had arrived at work, he had his eyes set on the apartment complex down the street form his place of employment, that meant he would have longer hours and he would be paid more.

Luke looked at the other and mulled his choice over, "I'll take the bill off your hands." He said and brushed back his hair, "I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind if I helped out..." He paused, what were they? Oh yea, they weren't together anymore. "He wouldn't mind if I helped out an ex. He's always saying how we have too much and need to get rid of it..."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:39 am

Joshua heated up a huge hunk of the cold meat, watching every second tick down. It was like watching a leopard hunt its dinner, really. The moment the microwave beeped he swooped in and snatched up the food.

"You don't want to do that. It's time I got a job anyways." Lucifer struggled to try and stand up. "Okay, I'm okay."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:42 am

Valic also had his eye on a room in the building, it was a two bedroom, one bathroom apartment with a living space and kitchen, it was up for take. The only reason no one took it was because this was like the dead side of town.

Luke grabbed Lucifer's shoulder and pulled him down firmly into the bed, "You still have a week to rest here, take it. I've done all your class work already, and I insist on paying the bill." He stated in a tone that said there would be no swaying of his opinion.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Once Joshua finished gouging himself on that part of the turkey, he turned around for more. But he paused--did he really need it? No, he already ate about a fourth of it...he drew away, resisting the strong urge.

Lucifer winced as he was strongly pushed back onto the bed and rubbed his shoulder. "I can make it on my own." He snapped, glaring at Luke.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Valic brushed back his hair and focused on the car he was working on, changing the oil and fixing the battery as well, he needed to change a few tires and fix the car's interior.

Luke returned the cold glare to the other as he kept him down on the bed, he didn't say anything but looked away and took his phone, pushing it in his pocket and sitting back in his seat.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Joshua trotted up the stairs and gazed into the bedroom. He dared to sit on the bed. It was softer than he remembered...but maybe it was because he wasn't being slammed down on it this time.

Lucifer just looked out the window. "I don't want to be here for a week. I'm awake; isn't that good enough?"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Valic changed and fixed most of what he had to, looking over what else he had to do before taking note of something rather hazardous to the driver, instantly he began to fix it.

Luke didn't answer, he stayed hushed. His words were of no use to Lucifer, he was of no use. All he was to the black haired male was something to just mess around with.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:55 pm

(Should we timeskip~?)

Lucifer grabbed a pillow and sighed, he may as well try to get some sleep...even though he'd been in a coma-like state for about a week now. This was going to be the most boring week of his life, ever.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:00 pm

{Sure~} Valic arrived home six hours later, covered in sweat and oil, dust and dirt. He wasn't all too quite with his walking, he was tired and sore as well. Taking a seat at the kitchen table where he would take a few minutes to just breathe.

Luke had managed to unlock Lucifer's phone - having taken it from the front desk, he had erased his number and name and any information about him.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Joshua had been asleep but now he woke up, he knew Valic was home by the way he was breathing. The small teen stayed in the dark, closed closet though. He had eaten another fourth of the turkey so only half of it was left now.

Lucifer didn't like how Luke wouldn't give him his phone. No one wanted him to have it anymore, since he was a 'texting and driving' victim. "Hey. Give that back to me, that's my personal property."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Valic could careless about the bird in their fridge, Joshua was welcome to eat it. He was more of a deer and cow kind of guy, eating that sort of meat instead of birds and pork. He walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Sparkling Ice and walked over to the chair where he sat and ate an apple.

Luke glanced over before digging in his sweater pocket, grabbing the phone and tossing it onto the bed next to Lucifer, these two weren't even friends - why was he still lingering? Out of sympathy that the guy got into a wreck?
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:21 am

Joshua came down the stairs and poked his head out, gazing at Valic. "Hi…"

Lucifer looked through his phone, everything was still there, good. "Go away."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:13 am

Valic glanced over and gave the wave of his hand, he was too busy downing his drink to respond, he was tired and beat but he had more to do when he went back out.

Luke heard that and gave a snort, shaking his head and standing, he didn't say good bye as he exited the room.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:08 am

Joshua turned aroundand went back up the stairs. He had alreadycleaned Valic's room and was just waiting for something to happen. Abuse or praise…or nothing.

Lucifer gazed at the little screen in his hand. Luke was gone now…but he had memorized his number.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:33 am

Valic threw away the apple and set his bottle in the trash before stretching and going up the stairs to where his room was, he stepped in and saw that it was cleaned down to the last spot, clothing folded and placed away and bed made. "Good boy." He commented to the other before he walked over to his dresser, pulling out his night clothing and boxers, setting it on the edge of the bed for when he would come home.

Luke left the hospital and went down the steps, he started to walk forwards towards his home that he abandon for several days to comfort the other in his rest. "Fucking bitch..." He muttered out, his hands in his pockets as he started his long walk home, but there was a bus station up ahead, he'd just wait to be taken.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Joshua blinked as he actually got praised and looked up at him. "What do you want me to do now?" He asked, staying standing up. He felt oddly out of place here, he was just a trinket but he also kept things nice and tidy. "I'll go wash dishes or something."

(Not sure what to post~)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Valic glanced over at the other when he spoke and gave a shrug, "Just relax... Watch TV if you want to or something." He muttered, streatching before he sat on the ground, not allowed on the bed covered in the mess he was drenched in.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum