My Bitter Sweet Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2p!Fallen Highschool

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

2p!Fallen Highschool - Page 2 Empty Re: 2p!Fallen Highschool

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:16 am

Luke had still basically signed over the grade - saying who did most of the work. He then fixed the chemical combination of the two items and set them to the side, they would have to present by the end of the class period.

Gunji had glanced over when he saw where Neku had crawled out, the brunette smirked at this and snuck from the class room to silently follow after him, deciding that he enjoyed torturing Neku - he fought back, and Gunji had to say - he liked that.

Valic looked at the other and smirked wickedly, "Of course I do, why wouldn't I?" He questioned, bending down in front of the other and grabbing him roughly by the chin, "I love the feel of power and having others cower below me, it's a rush I enjoy."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

https://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:26 am

Lucifer leaned back, frowning slightly. He saw the paper with only one name and sighed. He picked up his pen and wrote Luke's name, frowning. It was in ink so he couldn't get rid of it. It was like a Canadian standoff, a niceness contest.

Neku walked into the office and sat in a chair, there was a lady there--so he wasn't alone, he couldn't be taken. The teen gazed back and he saw Gunji. He frowned and sighed, this guy wouldn't give up...

Joshua refused to make eye contact, a violent shudder racing down his spine. This setting, being locked in a dark room with a dark person wanting to hurt him..."Just don't touch me." He whispered softly, fear heavily laced in his voice.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:40 am

Luke narrowed his eyes at the other when he wrote on the paper, he didn't say anything though, just pushed it to the edge of the table and ignored it, there was no longer a reason to pay much attention to Lucifer - he was just a leech sucking his blood, annoying.

Gunji smiled as he entered the office and started talking to the lady behind the desk, trying to convince her to allow him to take Neku out of the room and speak with him elsewhere. So far - he was winning.

Valic gave a wicked smirk, "I don't know, there's strong temptation." He stated before standing up and letting the other's chin go, pacing the length of the bathroom a moment in thought of what he could do to the other. In all truth, he loved when people hated him, it made more of a desire. Either lust - greed - or wrath.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:49 am

Lucifer shut his eyes and attempted to take a small nap while he could, until they had to present their volcano thing. He sighed and shut his eyes slowly.

Neku just gazed at them talking and shook his head no. "I really need to talk to the principal. It can't wait--I'll talk to you some other time, Gunji. I promise." He just gazed at the receptionist.

Joshua just gazed away, whatever happened to him now, was just going to happen. And he was going to live with the guilt, every single day, of just letting it happen, just like last time.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:56 am

Luke leaned on his desk, seated in his seat while he looked to the board in wait, watching as others began to present their volcanoes - which all looked better than their own, their's looked sloppy in color.

Gunji looked over his shoulder at the other, Neku was lying. The other wasn't going to see him again or anything like that, he hated Gunji, why would he promise to see him around?

Valic didn't like most of his thoughts so he ignored them and just looked at Joshua, "You're my punching bag and only my punching bag - got it?" He questioned him, glancing towards the stall doors a moment.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:35 am

Lucy just slept through all of the presentations, a faint whistling coming from his broken nose. His face was nestled into his arm and he ignored the surroundings.

Neku just stood up and walked out of the reception area, into the principal's office--where he got permission to leave. It's not like anyone here wanted him.

Joshua gazed at the gross school toilets, in a corner of the dimly lit school bathroom. He didn't answer, once he got out he'd just flock to the popular crowd and become himself again.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:44 am

Luke stood up when it was there turn, grabbing Lucifer by the back of his shirt and tugging him to get up, he grabbed the chemical mixtures and then the volcano. He set it on the counter and then poured in the contents - he had a little too much of one ingredient so, it was about to get messy....

Gunji pouted when Neku started leaving and followed behind like a little puppy dog after its' owner. He kept a good amount of space between them but that was different in a way. "Where are you going, Neku?"

Valic looked at him and snarled when he didn't get a response, snatching him by his chin again and holding up his face, "Right?" He questioned him darkly, he could always do the worst of the worst to Joshua, but right now, he might as well get him paranoid.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:49 am

Lucifer sleepily gazed down at the volcano and yawned, stretching out. He was unaware of the little surprise their project was about to make.

Neku shrugged faintly as he walked towards the front doors. "Somewhere else. I need to try and find a school where I'm productive." He walked outside.

Joshua avoided all eye contact, just raised his hand and punched Valic right where it counted. Without a single word he stoop up.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:57 am

Valic poured in the two contents with a sigh, putting on the goggles they needed adn handing a pair to Joshua before he stepped back, watching it grouble and actually start to shake a little. "I don't think that's normal..."

Gunji followed him still, he would continue to follow until satisfied. :Awww, but you could be productive here!" He said in that kind and fluffy warm voice that he always had, even when attacking Neku earlier.

Valic groaned and cupped himself but stood up, unlike others who whined and cried over it - he brushed it off. He grabbed Joshua by the back of the neck and slammed him into a wall.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:02 am

"It's an earthquake…and a volcano. Two in one." Lucifer brushed back his hair and watched the volvano shake and act weird.

Neku kept walking, eyes fixed ahead. "No, not really." He said darkly. "I skipped all classes, so really there's no point in staying for me."

Joshua refused to cry when his face smashed the wall, and he gripped at Valic's arm, trying to pry him off.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:10 am

"I don't know about that..." Luke muttered out and stepped back, tugging Lucifer back by a loop on his pants. Watching as a mass of red liquid shot from the volcano, splattered on the roof, the wall, and on the students.

"But those grades will follow you to your next school also." He muttered over, jogging to get up to the other's side. He looked down at the other for a moment and stared at him... He was too thin, so thin it looked ugly in Gunji's eyes.

Valic pinned him there and leaned down into the other's space, "Are you fighting against me, you little twerp?" He questioned with a low growl.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Lucifer flinched as the lava hit him, wiping off his eyes. He gazed around the classroom and bursted out laughing, just laughing. "G-awesome, Luke!"

Neku didn't really eat much, since he thought that fat people were ugly. He kept walking. "Well, at least no one will know me there." He sighed.

"Why wouldn't I?" Joshua spat back coldly at Valic, his ashy eyes now ice cold. There wasn't a trace of forgiveness as he growled and shoved him away.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Luke rubbed the goggles as the volcano continued to spew its contents, hitting and splattering on the teacher as well, who fumed at them and demanded a reason. "Sometimes volcanoes just do that..." Luke made up the reason before giving a smirk.

Gunji gave a frown at this - should he kidnap him? No... That would be too risky, really. "Please don't leave Neku, I can see if we can make the school year better for you." He chimed out in a kind voice.

Valic snatched Joshua's wrists and held them over his head, kicking the other's legs from under him and knocking him to the ground. "see, now that's not very smart." He spat back.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:32 pm

"Y'can't control science." Lucifer was a lot shorter than Luke but he still put his arm around Luke's neck and dragged him own to his level, despite the major diference. "Ma'am~"

"They already released my records from the school. I'm going to a new one in two days." Nemu kept walking, not looking back at Gunji. "Sorry."

Joshua huffed as he hit the ground, and by instinct just fell onto his side and curled up--whenever someone threw him down he'd always get kicked.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Luke hunched down and looked at Lucifer with a glower, "You're about to make my scoliosis ten times worse..." He muttered, seeing as constantly hunching over because of the school was damaging his spine and now being brought down to Lucifer's level, he basically had to sit on his knees and bend down some.

Gunji pouted at this and jogged a little to speed up with Neku, looking down at him, "Will you move houses?" He asked, the other was just a freshman and yet he was already dropping and going to another school, how sad...

Valic smirked a little and bent down, lightly caressing the other's cheek, "Hey now, I'm not going to hurt you." he murmured down to the black haired male bundled up on the bathroom floor.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:44 pm

"Mm, I don't care." Lucifer rubbed Luke's head and the let him go so he could sit up and do whatever tall guys did. He gazed at the fuming teacher and chuckled again.

"Nah. It's a relatively close school." Neku kept walking. "And we can't afford to move anymore." He stopped walking and looked back at Gunji. "Why are you following me? You still have school."

Joshua refused to lift his head, just shoved Valic's hand off of his cheek. He didn't want to be touched, and he felt like he was going to be sick. "Go away…"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Luke stood up when he was released and stretched a little before he grabbed their still spewing volcano and carried it back to their seats where it proceeded to splatter on other people. He smirked towards himself, he liked when things exploded in all truth.

Gunji stopped and looked down at the other with bright eyes, "I have a free period next so I'm just skipping." He didn't answer the following part because it was somewhat obvious - he wanted to know where Neku lived.

Valic refused and grabbed Joshua by his hair again, pulling him up with a glare, "No, I'd rather linger here." He stated before he pulled him towards the corner of the bathroom.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:56 pm

Lucifer watched the volcano still bubble up 'lava' and chuckled at the crappy painting job. "Who knows, maybe you're not so bad." He muttered as he gazed at Luke.

Neku kept walking, even past the apartments where he lived. He didn't want Gunji to know-in all truth this guy was kinda creepy.

Joshua resisted being pulled and was about to hit Val's face when a janitor quietly unlocked the door, gazed in, and stepped out again--he was a bad official.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Luke glanced down at the other and cast a smirk in his direction and set the volcano down as it slowly stopped what havoc it caused, destroying the entire classroom, it was a big volcano so it called for a lot of the chemical mixture.

Gunji continued to follow after him, "You're really skinny.' He muttered, looking down at the ginger that he was following behind, he didn't like it at all - it was disgusting. He hated super thin others, he liked a little more flesh on someone.

Valic smirked and shoved Joshua up against the wall, "See - no one will help you." He stated to the other and pushed him down on the ground once again.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Lucifer raised his hand oh so mockingly. "Can I not clean up? Thanks." He leaned back in his chair, while being such a cool guy he was a prick as well. The small teen began to draw again, frowning.

"Thanks." Neku took tbat as a compliment and gazed down at his skinny self, really he took pride in this body. Again, he really hated fat and avoided it at all costs.

Joshua again curled up before Valic could do anything to him, his eyes remained shut but he was again picturing horrible images of what could be coming.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Luke chuckled a little as he rubbed some of the 'lava' from his hair, getting up and asking to go to the bathroom and clean out the long black hair covered in the red dyed substance.

Gunji gave a glower, "It doesn't suit you." He muttered and walked along side of Neku with half lidded eyes while he strolled with his hands in his pockets. "You should put on some weight."

Valic looked at him and smirked, he loved when people coward in fear of him, "Listen..." He paused and took out a slip of paper, writing on it before he threw it down on Joshua like he was trash. "I want you to come over later."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Lucifer growled as the teacher forced him to clean up, and gazed at the red goop. "And you want me to do this how?" He asked, refusing to touch any of it. "It's too gross for my pretty little hands."

"Well I didn't spend all this time not eating just to get it all back." Neku quickened his pace a little bit. "It's easy to gain and hard to lose."

"For what?" Joshua didn't touch the paper, as if it were poison and would burn all his flesh off. "I'm busy today."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Luke went to the bathroom and grabbed paper towels, cleaning his hair and his face, rubbing the staining content off his skin and clothing with a small sigh, he then tossed that away and grabbed more paper towels, wetting them and scrubbing his skin.

Gunji kept pace with the other, not seeming to understand that the other didn't want to be near him. "I know, but you should at lead be healthy about it, you're near anorexic looking." He frowned at this and tried to imagine the other with weight.

Valic shrugged his shoulders, "For something. No you're not - you're coming to my place, what could someone like you be busy with?" He asked, though he didn't need an answer.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Lucifer just stood up and walked to the bathroom. He gazed at the red in his hair and lightly fingered it. "This looks like blood." He grumbled out softly. "I guess it's okay." He was talking to himself.

"You don't think 100 is enough?" Neku asked, stopping and standing still. "I don't want weight at all, so please stop pestering me about it--okay?"

"I have to do honework today, and I'm hanging out with the girls at the mall." Joshua had that fake voice, hiding his real one under that teeth grinding pitch.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Luke paid no mind to the other as he scrubbed the staining off his face, not enjoying the look it gave him, seeing as he was going home and his dad would be there - who was a total OCD freak.

"One hundred pounds is too far underweight. I never said you had to follow what I was saying, I was just pitching in my opinion." Gunji said with a sweet and innocent childish closed eyed smile to the other. "Besides a pretty face should have a pretty body, no?"

Valic grabbed Joshua tenderly by his chin and looked him over, "Cancel your little plans, twerp." He stated in a firm tone, looking him dead in the eye, "And shut up with that fake ass voice."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:39 pm

"I think you used too much dye." Lucifer was now talkig to Luke. He didn't mean the comment offendingly, just a comment. "It doesn't seem to want to come out."

Neku looked at Gunji with a strange look on his face. "Are you hitting on me?" It was a blunt question but he wasn't used to this affection. One minute there was torture and now this…?

"I'm not cancelling my plans." Joshua held the glare, eyes narrowed coldly, still keeping the voice. "My real ass voice isn't much better."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Luke shrugged a little, "It said three drops. My perception on the size of the drop may differ though." He muttered before he tied his hair up and placed his face in the sink, scrubbing with soap an water now.

"Everyone loves to know that they're beautiful!" He sang out sweetly to the other, though yea - in a way he was being flirtatious. He looked to the other with a calm and joyful look, "And everyone loves to know they're desired in any way, shape or form."

"It's better than a fake one." He said in a low growl, "I guess that I'll just take you home myself then." He stated in a cold, icy tone of voice, standing up and yanking Joshua up with him.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:36 pm

"Oh well. It makes my hair look cool," Lucifer stroked his hair lightly with a small frown. "It kinda blends with the black though…I hope you ruined some other's hair, like a popular."

"Not everyone…I'm not really into that stuff." Neku gazed away, the park was approaching. He sat down on a bench and gazed at the children playing.

Joshua winced as he ws yanked, leaving the paper with the address. "Let me go! I don't want to!" He tried to claw his wrist free.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:50 pm

"I'm sure I did..." He murmured when he moved his face from the water, rubbing his face with the paper towels and tossing them away before he looked in the mirror to see if the color faded, and it had. "It'll look like those dumb blondes rubbed a used pad in their hair."

Gunji followed and took a seat by the other, sitting a few spaces away with a content look, his hands resting on his knees as he sat up straight. "Well that's no good, you should accept compliments either way~" He sang out happily.

Valic looked back at him and gave a vicious shake to the other, "Shut it before I end up piercing your tongue." He hissed out to the other, he grabbed him by his mouth, making him pucker. "You better behave yourself, mutt - before I shove needles all over your skin."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:55 pm

"They probably broke a tampon over their heads." Lucifer smirked, it was hard to believe the two were fighting thirty minutes ago or something. He stretched out and wiped at his eyes.

Neku just nodded and yawned, stretching out his arms and shutting his eyes for a few moments. The skinny teen didn't like the way Gunji looked at him, judging him for being skinny.

Joshua glared coldly at the treat. "Go ahead." He growled lowly, resisting as he was pulled out. "Now let me go!" He twisted side to side.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:59 pm

Luke untied his hair and stretched, cracking his back with a soft glower on his face, standing on his knees to at least look in the mirror, attempting to fix his hair to how it was, there was still some of that crap in his hair but he couldn't see it nor could he try to find it.

Gunji stared at the other with half lidded content eyes, his smile still creeping on his face, watching the other's actions before he glanced at the overly thin form. He didn't like it - it was disgusting. He loved shape, though he knew the other wouldn't allow him to touch after what happened earlier.

Valic glared and pushed him on his back, Valic slung his bag to the ground and reached his hand in the pocket of his bag and pulled out a small plastic baggy with sleeping pills in it. "Say aww~"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:06 am

Lucifer watched Luke struggle but made no move to help. He wasn't that nice, in no way shape or form. He walked quietly out of the bathroom.

Neku shifted uncomfortably when the staring kept on. "Do you mind?" He asked finally, looking at Gunji again. "I don't really like being examined like a piece of art."

Joshua clamped his mouth shut, refusing to give this jerk what he wanted. He growled and shook his head no, trying to struggle free.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:10 am

Luke managed to get most of it from the top back of his hair, tossing the paper towels in the trash before he left the bathroom and into the classroom where the teacher shouted for them to clean up their mess. He raised a brow before he nodded and grabbed the mop to wash the floors.

Gunji blinked at the comment and smiled a little more, giving a chuckle. "Oh, I'm sorry~" He hummed before he looked out at the others playing around, judging them all silently.

Valic shoved his fingers in the other's mouth and forced it open, holding a single pill and forcing it to the other's lips, "Come on, take it." He demanded in a low gruttle growl.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:13 am

Lucfier still refused to help, arms crossed as he yawned and drew--one page was covered in lava goop so he just flipped to a new one.

Neku didn't like Gunji's smile, or happy attitude. It just creeped him out. The skinny teen stood up to leave, walking a few steps away without looking back.

Joshua shook his head no, refusing to part his lips. If he fell asleep there was a good chance he'd wake up in…he didn't want to think about it.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:17 am

Luke continued to mop the floors with a soft glower on his face, a few people looked in anger at the two, several girls were crying on how their clothing had been ruined and same with their makeup.

Gunji watched and stood up, following, "Would you like to go and get some ice cream?" He asked in a kind and sweet tone to the other, jogging over to his side so that they were shoulder to shoulder.

Valic pushed the pill more firmly, he needed the other to gasp, he leaned down and bit the crook of Joshua's neck, still pressing the pill firmly to his lips.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:43 am

Lucifer glared coldly and stood up, grabbing one of the chicks by her shirt collar. "You've got rich daddies, correct? Well, go and ask 'em for new clothes and dye--get over it, or do something--don't just cry!"

Neku kept walking, he had no interest in eatung the sweet. "No, I don't like ice cream. Or cupcakes. Or cakes. Or sweets in general. Nothing."

Joshua gasped in pain at the harsh bite, getting the pill into his mouth--it slipped down his throat and a few seconds later he was fightibg to stay awake.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:47 am

The girl stopped her complaining and shoved him off, offended. "Who do you think you're touching?!" She snapped and walked away, flipping her drenched hair over her shoulder, a little group of other girls following her to the bathroom to clean up.

Gunji frowned at this - that gave him all the more reason to cram it down Neku's throat whenever he had the chance to. So long as he figured out where Neku lived, then he could claim to the ginger's mother that he was a friend.

Valic smirked and hid the bite mark before he slung his bag over his shoulder and lifted Joshua up and into his arm, he walked down to the office and checked the two of them out before leaving to his car.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:52 am

"Eesh, not touching you." Lucifer brushed off his hands as if they were infected. "I would throw up but she's not even worth the puke." He sat in his seat, wiping his hands off.

Neku was unaware of what Gunji was planning, but he had no problem with hacking up whatever was forced down. He was not going to get a skinny body.

Joshua drowsily tried to tell the people that he was being kidnapped but he couldn't seem to make words. The small teen went limp, quietly accepting his fate. Already some of the girls were starting to shun him.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:58 am

Luke chuckled slightly at what Lucifer did while he swept up their mess, cleaning the white board and the roof of the room before he set everything to the side, just about everything was clean but the students and teacher.

Gunji hummed along the other's side and began to ask, "What are some of the things you enjoy doing?" He asked him, once or twice in the past he saw Neku and that girl kissing but that was it because that's when they moved under the stairs where no one was aware of them.

Valic carried him out and to his car where he tossed their things in the trunk and got in through the driver's side, buckling up and placing Joshua in the back where he buckled him and allowed him to fall to the side, starting the car.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:02 am

Lucifer gazed a the teacher with cold eyes, he didn't really like her all that much. "Would you mind not staring? I don't like older women." He smirked and returned to his drawing, knowing it would infuriate her.

"Dunno. I like listening to music, making out with my girlfriend. Hopefully she isn't pregnant, she told me she missed her period last month." Neku stretched out, eyes shut.

Joshua slept on, unaware of what was happening around him. The small teen's sides rose and fell slightly and he mumbled in his sleep.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:06 am

The bell rung and Luke grabbed his things - thankfully they weren't covered in a mess, though while he was behind the teacher's desk, he grabbed more of the chemical mixture that had been messed up and dumped it back in the volcano. He walked rather fast to the classroom door and waited, watching..

Gunji frowned at this... He couldn't take Neku then - he was interested in Girls only. What a downer... He looked at him with a no longer cheerful look on his face, "You like girls?" He questioned him, though his tone wasn't happy either, more over gloomy.

Valic drove home in silence before he parked the car and looked back at Joshua with a smirk on his face, reaching back and unbuckling him, taking him from the seat and going inside, the drug should ware off in a few hours.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:13 am

Lucifer saw what Luke had done and chuckled softly. He hurried his way out and stood beside Luke, listening for the sounds of a teacher in distress.

"Yeah, girls are hot. And we're genetically built this way." Neku pointed out, gazing at Gunji. "Why, is there something wrong with that?"

Joshua's sleep was disturbed by nightmares that he couldn't escape, because of how heavily the sleep was induced. The small teen whimpered.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:17 am

The volcano bubbled, students began to file into the classroom while Luke and Lucifer stood off to the side. "Three... two... one..." He muttered and the massive volcano erupted and splattered all over the room and the newly added students, teacher as well.

Gunji shrugged a little bit towards that and placed his hands in his pockets, no longer keeping pace with him. "Nothing wrong with it - it's your view." He said in a calm voice before he saw the ice cream store across the street.

Valic looked at the whimpering other and shrugged it off, carrying him up to his bedroom and tossing him onto the bed, jumping next to him and grabbing a video game controller to play until the other awoke.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:21 am

Lucifer had to hold a hand over his mouth to keep his snickerings and laughs under control as students freaked out and the teacher steamed. He looked at the tall other for a few seconds. "Nice."

Neku could see Gunji was starting to break off. He had no problem with that. The skinny teen walked past the store, having really no interest in the sweet. If only he could lose him…

A few hours later Joshua quietly stirred. He gazed around the room with cloudy eyes before seeing Valic and stiffening. Ah, so here was where hell came…? It had to be. Alone in a dark room…
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:25 am

"She made me clean up - it's her classroom, not mine." He retorted like a snob would before giving a smirk on his own and closing the door to the classroom and starting down the hall towards his next class - construction.

Gunji took a turn immediately when he saw the store and went over, not looking both way for cars - he stepped in the store and paid for his wanted item before he sat outside. Sure he was popular and he had a lot of people who liked him, but he didn't have friends.

Valic was laid back in bed, looking calm for once. Unaware that Joshua was awake as he continued to click buttons on his controller - the drapes covered closed windows, the only light in the room was that of the TV.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:03 am

Lucifer turned and walked to his next class, ELA. Honestly he hated this class, it was stupid and pointless. He didn't read.

Neku kept walking down the street and was a mere figure on the sidewalk when Gunji came out. He kept walking, yawning with a smile.

Joshua quietly crawled out of the bed, maybe he could escape now before he was forced to do anything. His breaths were silent as he inched to the door.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Luke continued walking to class with a soft sigh, going in and grabbing an apron and a paid of goggles, tying his hair up and placing gloves on his hands like he was supposed to.

Gunji stared at the brick wall before him and sighed a little, licking the contents off the waffled cone with half lidded eyes, he hated sweets with a burning passion. But he saw how it made everyone happy, so he ate it in hopes of being happy as well.

Valic looked over at the other with a smirk, "My door locks from the outside and I have the key." He lifted up a small chain around his neck with what looked like a skull key, "No escaping now, little kitten~"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:03 pm

Lucifer sat in a desk. He was planning to drop out as soon as he could, he had better things to do than prance around a school pretending to be happy.

Neku began to walk to his apartments, frowning slightly in thought. Maybe Gunji wasn't so bad, he was just happy all of the time.

Joshua glared at Valic and stayed by the door. "Open it. Now." He ordered lowly,
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Luke stood by his work shop area as they were told what to do, eyes half lidded as he stood on his knees, still being able to look down at the table.

Gunji tossed the ice cream away after sometime and he grabbed his phone and started to scroll through it, he was constantly loitering at this place - though they didn't seem to care.

"How about you come sit by me first." Valic retorted, pushing the key down both shirts and jacket that he had on. He sat up, paused his game, and waited.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:49 pm

(Should we timeskip for the first two?)

"No." Joshua growled lowly, glaring at Valic as if he were going to…well, he probably was. The smal lteen scooted back nervously.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum