My Bitter Sweet Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High School Drama.

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

High School Drama.  Empty High School Drama.

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

https://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

High School Drama.  Empty Re: High School Drama.

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Beautiful~Do the first post while I shower x3)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:19 pm

OKay~}}

Valic was on the front steps of school while he awaited the other students to arrive - his home wasn't within walking distance, nor was the bus able to pick him up and take him, so he woke rather early to reach his school building. He pursed his lips as he sat there on the cool concrete steps, drumming his fingers on the ground below him in thought of the day's outcome.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Soon enough the bus came, and the first two students who got off were together, one waiting fir the other at the bottom of the steps. It wasn't obvious that they were dating, but there were a few hints dropped. The one names Joshua always tried to hold his hand, get hugs, while the other, Neku, always pushed him away. Homecoming was in a week or so and there were rumors the two were going, there weren't many gay couples around here.

(Haiiii)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Valic glanced up at the two and gave off a soft frown, in all truth he was envious that Neku had someone so desperate to remain at his side and actually noticed hi. Sure, Valic knew Joshua's kindness but that was every now and again when they bumped into one another in the halls but never really held a longer conversation. He felt a tap on his shoulder - he was in all black for a period of time to morn. "I'm sorry about your loss." A little petty girl said, she was one of his friends. Her height was around four seven, pale brown hair that was tied up and a tiny little body. "It's fine...she's in a better place now." He muttered softly before hearing the second question and merely giving the signal to stay hush-hush about it.
Most students from the bus or walking had to stay outside until the bell had rung - which it hadn't yet and would in about seven minutes. "When's the funeral?" She asked again - her name was Scarlet. "She won't be having one... We're just getting her ashes, and I'm going to put it in a small jar and place it in her favorite toy that I'll keep forever." He murmured with a weak smile.

{Heyyo~
Hint hint about the toy there~~}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Joshua leaned against the wall, looking back at Neku with a smile. "Hey there, dear. You're asking me to Homecoming, right?" He asked, sweeping back his soft ashy blonde hair. Neku gave a small shrug. "In your dreams. I'm thinking about asking Hailey." Joshua gave a sad look and Neku laughed, putting the smaller other in a headlock and giving him a noogie as he struggled. "Of course, dummy! Hailey's a giant prick. Don't even get me started."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:50 pm

Scarlet sighed a bit and pet the bigger, older male's shoulder gently before standing up - patting down her skirt before helping the Giant up to his feet. Or at least in comparison to herself, "Who are you taking to Homecoming, Val?" Scarlet didn't have a crush on him nor anyone else, she was too involved in school to care for a relationship. "I'm actually not going to it, I don't have anyone to go with and I'd rather stay away from the people he-" His words were cut off with a thunk sound and him giving off a huff. Someone threw a binder at the back of his head, but the teen just brushed it off and patted down his shirt - he was a Senior as of this year and was just waiting to leave, "Yourself?" He asked, ignoring the attackers. "As if...." Scarlet mumbled under her breath with a frown.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Joshua glanced over at the sound of a thunk and watched some senior get hit in the head. He sighed softly and turned his attention back to Neku, ready to catfight him. Neku just rolled his eyes and pushed Joshua away easily, who just bounced back and jumped on Neku's back. "Carry me!" He laughed and put his arms around Neku's neck, resting his chin on his shoulder. Neku rolled his eyes again but began to walk, almost running into Valic as Joshua steered the other to crash into him. He was a strange kid.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:00 am

Valic had paid little attention towards Joshua and Neku since they were younger, never spoke to him, and they had no sort of relation except maybe a class or two. But aside from that - they basically went their separate ways and did what they did on their own. Scarlet however - noticed the two more often since their characters were odd and mixed up and she was taking a class on the Human Behavior.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:15 am

Joshua shut his eyes as Neku set him down and just lay blissfully against him, soft ashy eyes fluttered shut. Joshua's head was on Neku's shoulder, and was practically sitting in his lap. Neku glanced away, almost embarrassed by the way Joshua waas acting. Joshua, however, had no shame as he snuggled the other.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:18 am

Valic yawned softly before hearing the bell ring and students stand and flood through the doors, the senior began to go up the stairs when another binder was thrown at him - hitting him in the face. Seeing as he was one of the tallest students within the senior class - he sent a glare over, "No my fault your face was in the way." Some guy laughed out with his gang before falling over with a wince - having been checked in the face by a Lacrosse Attack Stix that the elder male had. Placing his bag over his shoulder as he walked up the stairs - the small girl following before glancing back at the two lovers, "They show a lot of PDA...Is that allowed on the school grounds?"

{Night~ }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:28 am

"Come on Joshua…" Neku awkwardly stood up, pulling Joshua to his feet. "You can sleep through Geometry or something." Joshua just gave a small, careless yawn and tried to grab the other's hand. Neku kept his hand out of reach though, pulling his backpack up higher. Once at the place where they parted ways, Ndku glanced around once or twice. Then he gave Joshua a note and walked away.

Joshua rolled his eyes at his embarrassed lover and opened the piece of paper. The words 'I love you' were written in awful handwriting. Joshua hugged the paper and wLked to his locker. Along the way one of the jocks shoved Joshua against a wall--he was a Freshman, after all. He took the paper and read it out loud. "Aww…how cute…little gay boy's got a cute little boyfriend." Joshua's eyes watered up and he snatched his paper back, racing down the hallways to the bathrooms. In doing so, however, he crashed into Valic.

Jumping to his feet, Joshua grabbed the paper and his backpack. Whispering in a forced voice, a tiny 'I'm sorry' was forced out and he continued running, slipping into the bathroom. It was obvious he was crying now. This happened every so often, it wasn't uncommon. The only reason they didn't mess with Joshua when he was with Neku was because Neku was strong, and big. It was a good idea to not mess with him. But when he was alone, Joshua was perfect bully target.

(Awwww :c)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:05 am

Valic had hardly stumbled when the other smashed into him, upon the sorry he watched the smaller male dash off into the bathroom and gave a glare at who had caused the other to be so emotional. And of course it were the total ass-hats that stayed here in the school. Valic shook his head a bit before telling the other to just head to class, he turned over to follow the sniffling smaller male - he looked so hurt and upset and it was funny how no one batted an eye in his direction. well, he'd just have to be the nice guy and see what was wrong - going in, he gently tapped on the stall door where the small blonde was hidden off.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:55 am

Joshua sniffled and looked up at the sound of the tap. Someone here to bully him some more? He took a small shuddering breath and drew his legs up by his chest. He put his arms around his legs. He didn't answer the tap, just gave a silence. He always was in silence, as he lowered his head onto his knees. The paper was clenched in his hand.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:02 pm

"Hey, are you alright? Whatever you were running from must have been bad because it hurt when you hit me." Valic called in with a calm, relaxed and somewhat lazy voice - leaning against the stall door next to Joshua's as he awaited a response. "I'm not here to hurt you either - I don't hurt the innocent, unless it's a mistake or accident." Valic muttered out, rubbing his face a little while he waited for the other to either come out or speak.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Joshua sighed and let the paper slip from his hand. He looked away and exhaled softly, eyes casted downwards. If Valic took the hint he'd realize that Joshua was being bullied about being gay. And having a boyfriend. He still kept quiet, biting his lip.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Valic glanced at the slip of paper and gave a frown, "Well I'm not the smartest guy out there so you'll have to speak up." Of course that was the truth, but he was also lying. It was easy to tell that was Neku's hand writing, but it would be better if there was communication. "What's the point of having a conversation if you're going to refuse to talk to me? it's not like I'll rat everything you say to everyone else, even if I did - I wouldn't be proud of myself."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Joshua glanced down at his feet and rocked back and forth. Finally he muttered in his sweet and soft voice," Well this school doesn't like gays…" He mumbled gently and nervously rubbed his arm with his thumbs. "I don't…I can't really…"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:24 pm

"it's not the school - just a few people in the student body. You're not the only student here that isn't a hetero person, you're just brave enough to be out front with it." Valic toyed with the short hair had went just past the bottom of his ears, he pursed his lips and thought a moment, "Besides there's nothing wrong with being gay - being gay means your happy. They're just offended that you can be as happy as you want with the same sex."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Joshua gazed down sighed. He quietly unlocked the door and poked an eye out at Valic. "Are you gay?" He asked quietly, seeming very shy and awkward. Around Neku and people he trusted he was bouncy, crazy, outgoing. Around others he flinched, and was shy.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Valic looked down at the other as he slowly opened the door and hesitantly peeked out, as if Valic was the wolf that blew the homes down of the small piglets. "Yes I am." He stated simply, a calm look on his face with faded jade eyes having fallen half lidded. "And I'm rather sure you are the same and in a current relationship."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:41 pm

"Yeah…" Joshua mumbled out softly and heard the 1 minute bell. "You'd better get to class before you're late." A lot of times, Joshua just never went to class. He had a lot of truant marks on his record, but he didn't care anymore.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:46 pm

Valic frowned faintly and scanned the other over for a moment or two before letting out a light sigh, "I can skip one class period - besides, it's just weights. Either way, you look like you need someone right about now with all the crap you're being put through." He could take notice of how the other was upset over the fact of bullying, "Mind giving me the names or looks of these guys messing with you?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:49 pm

It was then Joshua clammed up, biting his lip faintly. "Just…don't…I think you should go." He went to shut the bathroom door and lock it, hearing teachers start to close their doors.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Valic rolled his eyes and just leaned on the stall as the other shut the stall, sighing faintly once again. "I'm not going anywhere when I know there's someone being lashed at." He wasn't a bystander when it came to any sort of bullying or harassment - he took actions to help that person. "Do you have any friends?" He asked - seeing as if he did then he could just confide to them about this, if not - Valic would willingly become his confiding piggy bank.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Joshua exhaled softly and drew his arms around his legs again. He forgot to lock the stall. "Um…Neku…I guess that's it really…" He glanced down at his feet again and nervously wrung his hands. "I'm going to be fine, you can just g--eep!" He flinched at the sound of the bell.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Valic listened to Joshua speak and closed his eyes once the bell wrung, "Don't push someone away if they're honestly trying to help you." The tone in his voice was not irritated nor annoyed, rather patient and calm to keep the other at a soothed feeling. "Just accept the fact I'm reaching out to aid you in this time of need." He glanced in, gently pushing the door to the side so they were someone face to face. "Besides - the worst thing that could happen is me walking away from you. Now talk to me about you're bullying and whatever's making you so upset."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Joshua swallowed nervously as Valic advanced on him and cowered on the toilet seat, by instinct expecting to be hit. After a few moments he peeked up at Valic with one soft ashy eye. "B-but…I can handle it…"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Valic stayed outside of the stall and gave a yawn, giving off a glower while he watched him from where he stood at a distance. "You don't look like it." He muttered out with his arms crossed over his chest as he scanned the other over again to see if he was physically okay.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Upon closer examination, small but healing slashmarks could be seen on Joshua's wrists and arms. His eye was swelling down, after a face punch that had happened a while ago. There were various bruises and cuts all over his thin body, all with their own reasoning.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Valic sat down on the floor and rested the Lacrosse Stix on his lap, leaning back on his hands an tipping his head back for a moment. "Talk to me - about what's paining you, I'm here to listen. I'll be your piggy bank. Just tell me." Valic faintly demanded of the other, looking to him with half lidded eyes.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:29 pm

"I don't know who you are." Joshua scooted slightly back as Valic crouched down and averted his eyes, scared to make eye contact. His hands were nervously rubbing on his arms, over the scabbed, thin cutmarks.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Valic looked at him when that was the response he was given and rubbed his face - this kid was making it hard for him. "I'm bullied, my baby sister died a week ago, I play Lacrosse on all parts and on first string, I love music and painting as well as art, I'm foreign, I love writing, and I live by-myself. There. You know about me - tell me about you." Valic looked at the Lacrosse netting and began to untangle it and fix the braiding.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Joshua listened to the information and lowered his chin into his hands, obviously feeling a bit threatened now, being forced to tell his information. He decided to counter everything that was said. "Erm...I'm bullied too...my little sister died six years ago...I don't do sports...I love playing music and drawing, I guess...I'm from Japan, and I write poetry." It didn't really reveal anything personal.

(A poem that I wrote today gave me the creeps...I imagined Joshua.)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:47 pm

"What was her name?" Valic asked, not looking to the other but up at the roof of the bathroom with pursed lips, fingers drumming on the floor, "My baby sister's name is Saliv." He pursed his lips a it before glancing at the other - his voice was deep and cool to seem less threatening to the other but it was obvious that Joshua was still scared.

{What was it? }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Joshua frowned at the question and placed a hand on his chin, in thought. "Her name is Rose...Rose Kiryu." He casted his soft ashy eyes down, exhaling softly. "Rose is really special to me...she's really my only family." He talked like she was still around.

(It's called Angelicity. NOT ANGEL CITY.)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:55 pm

"Well then I guess we have a few things in common, Art - our little sisters - and bullying." Valic continued to lace the Stix's head and net carefully before glancing up and pursing his lips a bit. "Either way though, tell me about her and I'll tell you about Saliv."

{Oooh~ }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:00 pm

"I don't remember that much." Joshua lied softly, even if he was only 9 he had an incredible memory. He just didn't want to tell about Rose, cuz then he'd have to explain how his whole family worked and such. And that was so confusing...the teen lowered his head and spread out his wings around himself. Of course Valic couldn't see, he was a mere mortal after all...but one of the feathers brushed against Valic's arms and he felt it. A piece of paper slipped out from his pocket.

(Pick up le paper, read it, and that's the poem I wrote~)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Valic gently brushed his arm as if a spider web had just grazed his skin before looking to the paper, "Something fell from your pocket." He informed - not wanting to be nosy and take the sheet and read it over. He finished the netting and tied it before glancing at him, 'It's alright - you have the option of whether or not you want to tell me, I won't force you."

{I shall look it up~
Are they going to share at least one class? o3o}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Joshua picked up the sheet of paper and glanced up at Valic. Most people thought his writing was creepy, and it gave them the chills. He cleared his throat slightly. "Um...I wrote this...Angelicity is the state of being an angel. A word I made up." He mumbled softly. "Don't say it creeps you out, okay?" After a few moments Joshua finally began to read from the paper.

"Spread your wings and count to three, this is Angelicity.

Hold your breath and start to fly, reach and try to touch the sky. This is Angelicity.

Feel the wind rush past your wings, open your mouth and start to sing. This is Angelicity.

Talk to God and start to smile, becoming an Angel can take a while. This is Angelicity.

Love the ones you are to guard, letting them go can be so hard. This is Angelicity.

Count your blessings and watch them die, it's just a natural part of life. This is Angelicity.

Hold your breath and count to seven, maybe you'll see them in heaven. This is Angelicity.

You've passed the test, they've all said yes. This is Angelicity.

Now you're here and you can never go back. This is Angelicity.

Heaven isn't all it's cut out to be! And you realize, this is Angelicity.

All the angels are toys being used by God. This is Angelicity.

Watch everything you've ever wanted slip away, know that night will never turn to day. This is Angelicity.

Feel yourself become one of them, a slave of the one they call Him. This is Angelicity.

Bite your lip and close your eyes, imagine flying to paradise. This is Angelicity.

You finally realize you're on your own, and how you're really alone. This is Angelicity.

Scream at God and throw him over, become the new overruler. This is Angelicity.

Gaze over your new kingdom wishing, thinking, and then whispering,' This is Angelicity.'"

After speaking, he glanced up to Valic for approval or some kind of comment.

(No no I made it up, you can't search for it~BTW I made the word Angelicity too, a long long time ago.
Yes!!!)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Valic listened while looking to the roof of the room - as if reading each stanza as if fell from the odd tiles placed there. Once finished, he looked over at Joshua and gave the faintest, the weakest and most pathetic unseen smile that could be given. "That was really good - you should write poems like that more often and add an image down in the corner of it - you could make some serious cash and respect if you became a poet that sells copies." Valic said - his voice a bit more encouraging and truthful, hoping to make the other feel good about his writing - which was pretty freaking amazing.

{My bad! xD But that was really good - beyond amazing in all truth!}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Joshua quickly shook his head no and crammed the paper into his pocket. "N-no, I don't want to sell, I don't want to be known...I'd really rather keep quiet about it..." He mumbled out softly, glancing over at his binder. There were one or two more poems in there, but he didn't like sharing them. He was working on more, in private. He had helped Neku write one and it was a strange form, no steady pattern. In all honesty he was afraid he'd be made fun of for countering God like that. But he had his reasons...oh, he had his reasons.

(Thank you~One of my friends read it today and she said it gave her the creeps. x3)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:36 pm

"Not my art - use it how you want." Valic raised his hands in defense and to show utter defeat towards the other before he stood up and stretched a little , pacing the bathroom from the mirror to the wall parallel to the bathroom door. "I'm Valic by the way, who are you?" He asked - only seeing him in a few classes here and there but never really tried to get in contact with him for several reasons. If he placed forth half the effort to meet someone half way in a sort of relationship - of any kind - and it wasn't returned, he gave up on it and never returned to it. This bathroom talk right now would make or break any single chance of a mere exchange of 'hello' in the hallway or in classes.

{I like it a lot lot lot~! }
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Joshua quietly stepped out of the bathroom stall. Valic didn't know, but that was a great achievement. Almost no teachers could get Joshua to come out of the stall once he was in. Oftentimes he was in there for the whole school day, leaving about 7 PM at night. "I'm Yoshiya Joshua Kiryu...but just call me Joshua." He picked up his binder, which in the front had a hand drawn picture of a realistic wolf. He kind of stood by the door, unsure if he wanted to leave or not.

(Thank you dear~c:
Here's the picture:
High School Drama.  Wolf_Drawing__by_PaNdAz333)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Valic nodded towards the other's name and finished his name as well since Joshua had given all three parts, "Alfonse Farriswarth." he added after Joshua had silenced himself off, then gently nodded his head towards the slip of paper in the front of the binder's clear slide. "I don't mean to be nosy or anything - you can tell me No if you'd rather it be personal, but what did you draw there?" He asked, having seen a bare glimpse of the actual piece of art before it had been brushed away and hidden partly against the other.

{Of course!~
Lovely! c:}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Joshua thought for a few more seconds then shifted his arm to reveal the drawing of the wolf head. It looked ready to turn and bound away at any given moment, and the fur looked so real, it seemed like someone could simply reach out and touch the soft fur. "It's a more recent picture..." He mumbled out softly, quickly covering it before Valic could reach out and try to touch the drawing like tons of people did. Like most artists, he only saw crap in his work, when others saw beauty.

(Kay, I gotta go and do homework :c Be back soon!)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Valic didn't touch, he didn't even lean in to see the art work - he observed from where he was and gave him personal space since he too found that he needed personal space from everyone. "I like it - it looks as if you took a black and white photo." He murmured before hearing a faint knock on the door - it was Scarlet of course. She was almost like his sneaky apprentice.

{OKay~}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:21 pm

At the knock Joshua gave a small squeak and jumped back into the stall, out of fear. While most of the time, teachers weren't allowed to touch students, Joshua was an exception. They had legal rights to drag him out of that bathroom and force him into class since he was a 'problemed child'. One time someone had even claimed that they had seen him being dragged out of the bathroom by the back of his neck like some kind of lowly dog. Even the teachers seemed to bully him in this school.

(Baaack!!!!)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Valic went to the bathroom door and pulled it open just a tad to see the pale haired girl hand him a pass and a stack of papaers. "I went to all your teachers and demanded homework and a Sick Pass claiming you were ill. Enjoy your time skipping. Three of those are due tomorrow and the other is due on Friday." She explained, then walked away in silence, Valic merely nodded his head and shut the door again, going to his bag and placing his items in it. "So what grade are you in?"

{Hello!!}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Joshua was about to speak when one of the male teachers, Mr. Willis, stepped in. He was Joshua's first hour teacher. He merely glanced over at Valic but left him alone, his teacher would take care of him. Mr. Willis was a fat man, and he pulled open Joshua's stall door. With a sigh he grabbed the back of the small teen's neck and pulled him out. "Get your stuff, we're going to first hour. I have the whole class waiting." Joshua dropped everything he was holding and clawed viciously at Mr. Willis's hand like some kind of wild animal, panic and fear laced in his soft ashy eyes. He opened his mouth, about to scream.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next