My Bitter Sweet Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High School Drama.

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

High School Drama.  - Page 4 Empty Re: High School Drama.

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Valic merely gave a shrug to the comment, "It's a part of how I was raised to give to those whom are either harmed or less fortunate. And you are harmed so I bring get-well gifts." He said in a simple manner as he shifted in the seat, taking off the thick helmet that was around his head. "Besides - I don't mind buying things for others as long as they don't abuse the little kindness I'm willing to offer."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

https://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Joshua gave a faint smile over to Valic. Neku actually didn't visit that often, always being busy with something else. Which made Joshua kind of sad but he understood, life got in the way a lot of times. "Just don't get as much, I can't eat all that." He gave a faint laugh and pulled out the small bag of Twizzlers. "Hey, ever heard of the Pocky game? I did it a few times with Neku but he's not that interested in it."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:36 pm

Valic gave off the weakest smile that was ever to be made - it was hardly seen as he nodded his head to the first comment. Valic forced things out of the way to make time for someone who was injured - besides, he felt it was his own fault for some reason. "I have heard of it - though I haven't played it." He said with a small sigh at the end of his words, swinging his legs back and forth.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:06 pm

"Well I'm guessing you wouldn't want to, considering we're not…er…" Joshua crossed his arms over his chest and pulled out a Twizzler. He took a bite and chewed, swallowing a few seconds later. "This will seem like a weird question…but have you ever heard of the story of a lonly angel?"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Valic didn't answer to the first statement before he answered when the other asked the question, "No, I haven't - tell me about it." He murmured with a soft yawn, shifting to stay awake while he looked to him in a motion to listen.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Joshua gave a small shrug. "My mom told it to my sister…" He mumbled out before starting. "There once was a little angel. He was thrown out of Heaven when he was very young. But he made up his own friends, a mother who loved him, a friend who listened, and a big brother to rely on." He paused.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Valic thought about it and nodded his head a little bit at what the other had said and pursed his lips a little bit as he waited for the other to continue speaking. He had his own story - but he learned it on his own and told it to his baby sister.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:53 pm

"One day, the mother had to go away. She had her own baby to treat to, too busy to take care of the Angel. The brother had to help his mother give birth, and the friend went for moral support. The angel was left all alone…"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Valic nodded his head again when ever he paused, pursing his lips as he listened to the somewhat sad story that he knew was going to grow more and more sad.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:05 pm

"The little angel was alone in his world, but in his heart he knew that his friends were still there. He thought of them everyday, and he always thought he was never alone, ever again." Joshua lowered his head.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Valic could tell from the tone it would get sad real fast, like a sharp U turn on the street in heavy flooding traffic that would come to a grinding halt due to a drunk driver. He sighed faintly and tilted his head as he waited for him to continue.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:21 pm

"His fake mother, brother, and friend never came back. Well, his real mother mother had her baby. But she was far, far too busy to take care of the second child. The real brother always had school. And the friend, well, that one never existed." Joshua looked away. "So when he was nine, he realized he was alone...and he tried to kill himself."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Valic frowned a bit - he was right, totally right by what was going on. He kept silent as he reached into his bag, taking out a soda bottle and twisting off the cap and taking a sip from the Coke bottle. He pursed his lips a bit as he waited for a response to the story.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:28 pm

A few more seconds of silence passed and he gazed at Valic. "That's the end. My mother changed it so that he always had his friends, and they were actually real...but that was my version of it. I never try to cover the truth with a sugarcoat, that's a waste of everyone's time."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Valic gave a soft look to the other, "Well, it's a sad but good story that you learned or created." he murmured, shifting to sit upright before looking to his phone - he was already late for his last class... Oh well, he didn't need that class, he could just stay longer. "How's it between you and Neku?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:41 pm

"He doesn't really come by that often. He is always really busy." Joshua seemed to want to make excuses for Neku, to give reasons why he couldn't be here. "Besides...aren't you missing some classes right now?" He seemed like the last person who'd care but eh.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:15 pm

"I'm missing my last period class but it doesn't matter, I can skip one day of English." Valic seemed to shrug it off, "But I will have to leave for the big game later tonight." He pursed his lips softly and leaned back in his seat for a moment, drumming his fingers a bit, "What does Neku do when he comes here?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:15 pm

"Nothing much, we just sit here and talk..." Joshua's voice trailed off and he gazed at the ceiling. "I have no idea what time and day I get out of here but it's really boring...I can't have my cell phone and I have no idea what they're doing to it, but they just...they won't give it to me and I really need it." He turned his attention to the door as if someone would walk in and hand him his cell phone.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Valic frowned a little and stood up, leaving the room to find a nurse. "Hey, where's Joshua's phone at - he needs it to make an important call to Sanae." he remembered the name form the first time when they said he was contacted. "And trust me, No isn't the answer I will take."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:29 pm

"We'll bring him a hospital phone." The nurse turned to go to the front desk and grabbed one of the phones that they had up there. She handed Valic the white phone and smiled at him. "And if you need it, come back and we'll give you Mr. Hanekoma's number. Joshua said he had in memorized, though, so that should probably not be nessessary."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:34 pm

"No. I want the orange phone." Valic demanded - his voice didn't raise nor did it fall, it was still strict and had that harsh tone to it. "That's his privet property, now hand it over. You wouldn't like it if I took your phone." He held out his hand, placing the white phone to the side as he waited for the orange item to be placed in his hand.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:08 pm

"We're sorry but he can't have that until he's released from the hospital." The nurse took back the white phone and frowned slightly. "If it's that much of an emergency then take this phone or tell a doctor. "It's government reasons and we legally cannot give back the phone until he's discharged."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:16 pm

"Well then...when is he discharged?" Valic asked with furrowed brows, a frown showing dark on his face while he waited for the lady to speak - he really hated the fact he wasn't able to do anything else.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:23 pm

"It about a week or so, he gets out. Unless he tries to tear the IV tube out again, that'll set him back another week." The nurse answered with a fake smile plastered on her face and she turned to leave and find someone else who needed help. This guy really set her on edge...he just never displayed any other emotion but anger or whatever it was.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Valic glared before he left towards the bedroom the other had been in, he stepped in and brushed back his hair. "You get your phone back in a week." He said to the other with pursed lips, sitting down and looking over to him. "Sorry - I tried to get it back for you."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Joshua exhaled softly and gazed at Valic. "Well it's not your fault...I'm guessing I get out in a week then?" He tilted his head to the side and looked at Valic. His wing had actually broken since it had taken most of the damage from the car hit. The doctor said the way that the car hit should have killed Joshua, but he got away with a few broken ribs. But of course, no one could see his damaged wing, and no one could do anything about it.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:43 pm

Valic nodded his head a little in response before vocalizing that response, "Alright - well, if you don't rip out the Iv again then you can leave and if they see progress then you can leave earlier.' He murmured while he sat up, taking a swig form his soda bottle.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:47 pm

"Good!" Joshua gazed at the tube in his arm. The long, deep cut was scabbing over, but it was still pretty deep. The people had been forced to move the drip to the left side of his body since that side was uncut. "I hate this stupid place and I want to go to where I live." He still didn't call it home.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:56 pm

"Just wait, you'll be out soon enough, and then it'll be Thanks Giving break - if you believe in that holiday." Valic didn't want to offend, maybe Joshua didn't celebrate that holiday, maybe there was a different one - he didn't know. So to prevent from being rude, he added onto his comment form before. "You'll be out just in time for the break - are you doing anything then?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:08 pm

"No, I'm not going anywhere." Joshua gazed around the boring room. "I was going to hang out with Neku but it turns out his family is having a reunion…so I'm stuck with Mr. H for the whole two weeks or so." He exhaled and gazed at his hands.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:12 pm

"Well if you want - you and I can hang out." He suggested, ready to hear a 'no' come from the other, "But you don't have to if you don't want to - you have the option to tell me no if you want." He pursed his lips a bit and leaned back in his seat in thought - it sounded so odd coming from someone you didn't even know...he was expecting the solid rejection and was ready for that.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Joshua blinked at the offer and gave a light shrug. "I…I guess that's fine." He mumbled out softly and looked at the ceiling. No one ever asked him to 'hang out' besides Neku…and even if this wasn't popular he was still in a higher social class than Joshua.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Valic nodded his head a little bit, "Alright, cool." Valic never had plans over the Holidays, he just bought more 'stuff' for his mother and he never got much rather than a slap in the face. "If you want, on Thanks Giving day, you can come by and we can go out to eat." He normally did that, went out to eat 'Thanks Giving' dinner on his own, never having anyone but himself and the Lamb with him.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:15 pm

"That sounds fine to me." Joshua mumbled out and looled at his empty hand. He still seemed worried about his phone…then gazed back at the IV tube. He was considering tearing it out at night and sneaking behind the desk to get his phone back.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Valic gave off a weak and small smile towards the comment while he sat there on the seat - listening to the other speak. "Alright..." He murmured and shifted a bit to stand up, pacing around a little bit.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:03 am

"Do you want to go? I can see that you're pacing." Joshua murmured out softly, casting his ashy gaze downwards. "You don't have to stay, just get an excuse from a doctor or burse and show up late. Don't waste time on me,"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:49 am

"Hm? No - not really, I just have a really bad leg cramp." He murmured, walking it off to loosen the knotted muscle up before thinking a moment, "I want to stay though, I don't want you to be lonely in here."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:44 pm

"Eh, I'm used to it." Joshua gave a small yawn and shrug, biting into another Twizzler. "I don't want to force you to stay here, so whenever you want to just get up and go. You'll get in trouble with school officials if you're truant for so long without an excuse."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:04 am

"I have a good enough excuse to pass me by, besides I don't think it'll make a difference with school officials - it wouldn't be a first." Valic soon sat back down when the cramp had become unknotted and looked the other over, "Well don't get used to it - I'm here now so I'm breaking that 'used to it' flow."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:25 am

"But whenever I'm better then I'll leave here." Joshua sighed and lowered his head to his knees. "I don't want to be here…it's too dangerous and scary for me." He gazed at the hospital bed.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:36 am

"You'll be out in a week, just look forwards to Friday and you'll be out, just like school only a tad bit different.' Valic looked over at the other with a small frown, "Don't worry - nothing bad will happen to you."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:54 am

"No, I'm not talking about the hospital…I'm talking about America in general. I haven't told anyone…but I'm going back to Japan once I'm out of this hospital." Joshua lowered his head.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:21 pm

Valic blinked but nodded his head, "Oh, well... that's your choice in where you live. If you don't mind me asking, why are you going back to Japan? Do you miss your old home?" He asked, head tilted a little to the side.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:04 pm

"It could be that. I'm just sick of all the freaking bullies in this school. I'm tired of it." Joshua growled out softly, then softened up. "Besides…I have other things to do. You wouldn't understand…"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:40 pm

"You're not with the right people, that's why you're being harassed." He looked up as the other spoke of how he wouldn't understand something about it, "I probably wouldn't, I'm rather dense. But that's besides the point- I won't badger you into telling me."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:41 pm

"Good, because I won't anyways." Joshua huffed slightly and turned his face away. Just then Neku walked in. He walked over to Joshua and gave him a hug, kissing his cheek. "I'm skipping Trig for you." He said.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm

I skipped lunch, practice, and last period for him. Valic's thoughts were like that of a guard dog snapping its massive jaws and ripping its throat raw with that horrid voice, of course Joshua couldn't hear the thoughts. They weren't tapped together with a mental connection nor had a mental wall been torn down.
Upon seeing the kiss he narrowed his eyes and gave a slight sigh, "I don't want to be in the way." He grumbled faintly, grabbing his gear, bag, and other items - getting situated and starting to the door.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Joshua tilted his head to the side slightly, to catch Neku's lips. "Yeah, well, who cares about math anyway..." He murmured softly, then gazed up at Valic. "You don't have to leave..." He sounded a little bit of whining, but he wasn't that close to the other yet. He watched Valic stand up and get ready to leave.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:36 pm

"Yea well...I don't want to be a burden while you two do whatever you do." He held a slight glower, fixing his bag and tossing the equipment over his shoulder - opening the door. "See later, Joshua." He gave a slight wave and shut the door, walking down to the front desk - seeing the orange phone just behind the counter at the receptionist's desk. Glancing around a moment or two he stepped over and plucked it from where it was - grabbing a pen as well to make it seem casual, the phone was slid into his basket ball shorts as he signed out on the Visitor sheet.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Joshua glanced up as he felt a weird sensation run through his body. His phone was being touched, and he didn't like it, since he couldn't tell who. "Um...Neku, can you see if my phone is up front?" Neku rolled his eyes faintly and climbed onto Joshua's bed, straddling his waist. "Oh silly, your phone doesn't matter right now. Just pay attention to me." Neku was a Junior, and Joshua was a grade below him.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next