My Bitter Sweet Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High School Drama.

2 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

High School Drama.  - Page 5 Empty Re: High School Drama.

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Valic started down the street, Scarlet ran over to his side and bumped his hip gently, "Did you forget you're supposed to tutor me today?" She hissed faintly, glaring up at him - having skipped her meaningless Advanced PE to meet up with him, knowing where he had gone. "Sorry, I got side tracked." He muttered softly, patting her head gently.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

https://chibikitty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:55 pm

(Should we timeskip to when Joshie gets out? They must arrange a study date~)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Yes! Le` at school with Joshua's failing grades and the phone return~ }}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Joshua slung his backpack over his shoulder, he hadn't done any homework so he had F's and D's in all classes. Honestly he didn't care right now, they were only half a Quarter into school so it didn't matter at this point. All that mattered was the final. Neku walked over and lightly shoved him. "Hey there noob. You're finally out?" Joshua smiled faintly and looked down. "Yeah. They lost my phone..."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Valic hadn't shown up to visit Joshua for the past time he'd been stuck in the hospital - he'd been strangled by the cops due to the murder charges that had finally caught up to him, but they couldn't arrest him since he was in school - and because his mom forced them off because he had to do chores and buy things for her. Another thing that prevented him was school work and tutoring sessions with several people that needed help on their grades to a mid term test, then the fact that Neku was in the picture, he felt forced out since he'd burden the two.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Joshua sighed and walked past Neku, he had to get to class or else he'd get a write up. He didn't want Mr. H to scold him again. He accidentally bumped into Valic again. He noticed the other hadn't come to the hospital room again after Neku showed up and figured the other didn't want to see him anymore. He just mumbled a soft sorry and kept walking along, his report card of D's and F's slipping from his pocket.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Valic lifted the paper and took the phone from his pocket - having carried it around all this time, he flipped it open and shut it gently over the report card before tapping Joshua's shoulder gently. "Hey - you dropped this, and I've been meaning to give this to you, but I got caught up in a bunch of stuff as of late and couldn't really...drop by." He pursed his lips, hand in his pocket while the other was extended to the shorter and younger blonde. "It's good to see you're better after that car hit you."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:31 pm

Joshua took the cell phone and paper, slipping both into his pocket. He had seemed so stressed out and freaking just before it was given to him. He gazed at the taller other for a few seconds more and then leaned forward--giving him a hesitant hug. He hated touching but the fact that Valic had found his phone made him feel grateful. He wasn't sure when to leave the hug though--just kind of stayed there.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Valic blinked at the touch and gently pet the top of his head, biting the inside of his cheek - he couldn't touch this younger guy, it wasn't the fact ti was awkward or gay. A lot of people already knew he was, just didn't really pick at him because he was always single and never seemed like it, they really just forgot. "You're grades seem kinda bad, do you want any help with that - just to boost them up a little, I can help with stuff you don't know."

Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:40 pm

"I don't care about my grades." Joshua sighed out softly, stepping away after a few seconds. "But I don't want Mr. H to yell at me...so...uh, wait...why do you care about my grades?" He crossed his arms, giving Valic one of his signature sassy looks. He gazed over at Neku, who was watching the two of them. Neku was a bit of a...possessive partner.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Valic shrugged, placing his hands in his pockets for a moment or two - glancing over at Neku and giving a soft sigh. "I guess we could just talk about this in Spanish." It was clear that the hug was unwanted and same with the fact that Valic was starting to show up more and more around Joshua. "I'll catch you in third period..." With that, he fixed his straps and started to walk away.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:56 pm

(Le skip to Spanish~)

Joshua slid into his desk, but he had been isolated from the rest of the class. He was set in the seat in the corner, head lowered onto his arms. He shut his eyes and sighed softly, hiding his face from his classmates. The teen who he had attacked glared over to him but ignored him, as did everyone else.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Valic grabbed his desk and set it down by Joshua's - they had stuff to talk about now that Neku wasn't around to butt in and ruin their talking time. "Hey." He mumbled over, his desk was a few inches away so he wasn't in the other's space or anything, nor was he invading his space...hopefully. "About earlier - I've been asked a lot to tutor so I guess I just assumed you'd want my help or someone's help to bring them up - just in general. "
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Joshua glanced up at Valic. "Oh...um, well, I guess that I don't really want help. But I need it, unless I don't want to get yelled by my legal guardian. But if you're so busy then I guess I can wait, people who actually want it can get first." He stretched out and gazed as the bell rang--but no teacher came in just yet. He sighed and shut his ashy eyes.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:16 pm

"I don't have a waiting list as of right now - all I have is Scarlet, but I teach her whenever her schedule is free - not mine. So if you want m- if you want help I can give you my times, or I can give you someone else's. " he didn't want it to be so there wasn't an option in who would help him, he could easily find someone else to help him.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:24 pm

"You're fine." Joshua murmured softly, Valic was really the only outsider (besides Neku) allowed into his small world. He brushed back some wavy ashy blonde hair and gazed up at Valic. He was pretty adorable…he tilted his head ever so slightly to the side. "At your house?"
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:38 pm

"I'd prefer it at my house...so yes, unless you want to go else where." Valic looked the other over a moment - taking in the tiny details he hadn't noticed before on the other, he had to add in the fact that Joshua was really cute...and feminine and feline like in features. "When do you want to start tutoring?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:42 pm

"Er…whenever." Joshua gave a small shrug, brushing back a certain strand of ashy hair that kept falling in his face with one swift movement. He gazed at the door, still no teacher. She was known to be late though, and Joshua didn't mind skipping class time. He leaned back in the chair and sat up a bit straighter, which showed how lithe his body really was. The shirt was a size too big.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Valic rested his chin on a fist, elbow propped on the table as he thought, "How does after school sound? If that doesn't cut into your time at least - I'd like to start soon so that your grades will rise for your Legal Guardian, don't want him or her to be upset or anything." He knew how that felt - though he was sure Joshua didn't get a full massive whine bottle thrown at his back as punishment.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Joshua gave a small shrug. "He already thinks that I'm at the after school tutoring program…hell no I ain't going to that. It's just stupid, and those people never give 1x1 sessions. And, uh…I wouldn't have to pay, right? I have no money to my name." Joshua gazed over to Valic with his soft ashy eyes, brushing back that annoying lock of hair in a smooth sweep.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:56 pm

Valic waved a hand at the other before casting his half lidded gaze over at the other for a moment or so, "No, no - It'll be free as long as your grades progress." He gave a weak and pathetic smile over to the other once again - just like in the hospital, but it was gone within minutes. "We can meet twice or three times a week, every other day and only on school days, I don't want to prevent Neku from his weekends with you. We'll tutor for 30 minutes to an hour or as long as you want."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:00 pm

"Oh, Neku doesn't see me on weekends." Joshua sheugged casually, like it was no big deal. "He always has something going on, or he has a really bad headache or something…I think I make him feel awkward, really bad." He could tell Valic didn't like Neku so he dropped the subject. "Unless Mr. H says I need to stay home for something you can drive me to your house after school or something."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:03 pm

"We'll keep off the weekends, something might come up between...Mr. H? He may want to you clean up the house or cook or something, so we'll just go on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday." He wrote that down in a small black booklet before glancing to the clock - the teacher was really late already. "Is there anything in particular that you want me to help you with? That you're actually struggling on, to clarify."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:08 pm

"Er…is everything an appropriate answer?" Joshua asked, pulling out the report card so Valic could see it. There had been a staff meeting so all of the teachers were late, and it would at least be 5 more minutes. A popular girl teenager stood up, naturally wanting to take charge. She had one of those annoying voices. "Guys! While Ms. Neesan is busy I'll take charge." Joshua glared at the sound of her voice--even the tiniest thing set him off.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:12 pm

"We can take a little bit of everything and go over it, we'll focus on what you have an F on and then if we have time we can deal with whatever you have a D on. I have an unlimited amount of time so if you want to practice for three hours we will - but I know how everyone hates work and studying, that was just an example." He honestly didn't know anyone who would want to sit in a room for that long and work hard on questions.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:15 pm

It took Joshua a bit to focus back on the topic at hand. "Uh…what? Oh, okay." He tried to think of something to say back but the popular's voice…it was awful. So peppy ad happy about everything…he narrowed his once-soft eyes and nearly stood up to hit her in the face, just barely staying seated. He glanced over at Valic, and his clenched fist slightly dropped.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Valic sighed a little and looked over to Scarlet - who was also glaring, she didn't like that girl due to her horrid bullying. And taking the chance she had - Scarlet reached over and shoved her down so she would fall off of whatever she was standing on. Valic looked back at Joshua and wrote out the schedule for their tutoring on a index card so that he wouldn't forget, 'Here."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Joshua took the card and slipped it into his backpack. "Well, my last class is…what's it called…Sym…Symphonic Orchestra." He played violin in there, he was first chair first violins--in other words the best player in the violins and pretty much whole orchestra. "That's the only class I have an A in…" He couldn't help but crack an adorable little smug kitty-like smile on his face as the popular got pushed.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:33 pm

"Well I'm sure there's a good reason for that too." He was well unaware of Joshua playing anything, though he looked like the one to play something elegant or sing something graceful..where as himself, he played sports and got hammered in the head and bruised all the time. "Hopefully we'll get an A in every class."
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:36 pm

"Maybe…" Joshua gave a small shrug. Everyone hated him because he was so good at playing the violin, there was a huge gap of talant between him and his stand partner. Symphonic Orchestra wasn't good enough for him--but it was the best the school had. "But I'm thinking of dropping Orchestra next year, and just playing it on my own. No one seems to appreciate it so I don't…care."
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:39 pm

"You'll have to play it for me sometime." He muttered faintly, wanting to hear how good this guy was at playing it. Within five minutes the teacher walked in - but half the period was already gone and out the window due to the massive delay in time, she was way off, like always.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Joshua glared at that annoying strand of hair that always fell in his face and brushed it aside. He gazed up blankly as the teacher talked to the class, not seeming to hear a single word. He wasn't the kind of student who could sit and listen--unless he actually cared. He tried, yes, but without success. He sighed softly and dropped his head to his arms, obviously giving up this hour.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:52 pm

Valic gave a sigh and began to take notes over the session, making sure to make it readable for the other while he watched him nap - or just not pay attention. He yawned lightly and reached in his bag, pulling out a bobby pin and sliding it on the other's desk - seeing him struggle with that one lock of silver blonde hair.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Joshua lifted his head and gazed at the pin before gazing up at Valic with his cute ashy eyes. He huffed softly as he struggled to put it in--practically pinning back every hair except the annoying one. He growled under his breath and gave up on it, giving it back to Valic. He didn't understand thise hair products, it was like rocket science.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Valic reached over and grabbed the strand, twirling it slightly and sticking the pin smack dab in the center of it, having it pinned back and out of the way - the twirl would keep it nice and curly/wavy for the other. "There..." he muttered, finding it annoying as well, it just stuck out like a sore thumb, he turned his attention back to the bored and began to scribble down notes once more.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Joshua blinked and gently felt the weird feeling od having hair clipped back. He lowered his head and sighed, shutting his eyes. Today was Friday, so they would do tutoring today after school. He opened an eye and watched Valic taking notes, then looked away--not wanting to get caught staring.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Valic had his chin on his left palm as he scribbled with the right hand, giving a soft yawn as he continued to take the Spanish notes, glancing up after a moment he noticed the clock and began to pack up, others did as well. "I'll meet you at the front stairs to drive you to my place." They didn't have lockers near one another - he didn't use one but wasn't sure about Joshua.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:20 pm

(Le magical timeskip full of rainbows and sexy thoughts of Joshua~)

Joshua quietly stood in front of the school building, in the front staircase like Valic had told him to. He had a bandage under his dress shirt but no one knew about it. He kept that part of his recovery a secret, no one knew besides Mr. H. He pulled out his phone and checked a few messages.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Valic pulled his black mustang out to the front of the school and rolled one of the windows down, "Come on, let's hurry." He waved for the other to get in, the car was an expensive one that was for sure - but over the summer he worked at a car dealership and earned enough money to buy it - he also worked at other places for the money to get the car and other items.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:27 pm

Joshua blinked at the expensive car but shrugged and got into it. He set his backpack and violin in the backseat and got in shotgun beside Valic. He rested his right elbow on the window's bottom and chin on his palm, gazing out the window. He didn't like talking in cars, he liked watching scenery go by.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Valic drove home in silence - it was a little ways away, the family had two cars. This one was his, and then there was the old truck that was his father's before he died - which was supposed to be his, but never had it signed over to him. It took about twenty seven minutes to get to his home, the truck was gone so no one was home, mom was probably getting laid and drunk as hell. "Alright, what do you want to work on first today?"
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:38 pm

"I dunno." Joshua got out and took out his backpack, leaving the violin behind. He could come get it later. It was an expensive one too, about 50,000 dollars for just the fine high-class instrument itself. Not including case, bow cost, rosin, tuner…the case even had thermometers in it to regulate the temperature so the violin wouldn't get ruined.

(Brb for le shower!)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 pm

Valic saw the other leave such a valuable item in the car and locked it, rolling up the bullet proof glass - he tended to trick out the cars when bored. "I guess we'll work on History first today." he waved the other to the garage, opening the huge door by pressing the code, watching it slowly rise to show a clean and empty area. He walked inside the hollow area and up the stone stairs, once Joshua was in he clicked the button and the door began to go down as he unlocked the main door.

{M'kay~}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Joshua gazed after Valic, almost afraid to go inside the building. He slowly stepped after him, jumping at the sounds the garage made. He was obviously very jumpy and scared of a lot of things.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Valic looked over his shoulder to the other and gave a small frown, "Nothing to be worried of." He confirmed for him, waving for the other to follow him up the stairs once the main door shut, having his bag over his shoulder as he started up, pausing to be sure that he was being followed.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:04 am

Joshua kept close to Valic's side, obviously curious--very curious. He loved exploring but he got into trouble a lot. He explored in 'employee only' parts of restraunts and 'staff only' or 'janitor only' places of school. He couldn't help it, exoring was a part of his nature, as well as other reasons…bu he followed after Valic without hesitation.
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:07 am

Valic pushed open his door to show a messy bed in the middle of the room and pinned to the wall between two windows, the walls were blank and there was a table on the end where the most space was - two chairs as well, it was clear that his bedroom was made for tutoring others - there was literally no distractions.
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:13 am

Joshua gazed around the room with curious eyes, even the tiniest thing could distract him. A dent in the wall? He could imagine a whole scenario for what happened. A window? Even closed he could listen and hear what was going on outside. Or he could imagine what was happening. It was obvious it was going to be hard to tutor the small teenager.

(MCUSJSIAKDOCIHFD WHEN WILL VALIC LOVE HIM)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Insanity Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:17 am

Valic pulled two chairs to the desk and sat down, reaching in one of the compartments from the desk and pulling out a history book, "Let's work on history in general. Do you have regular, honors, or AP?" Valic asked as he looked over the book, flipping to a random part in it to learn over the cultures.

{WHENEVER JOSHUA OPENS UP. (cough*spills about Neku issues*cough)}
Dear Insanity
Dear Insanity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddie Ollie Oliver Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:24 am

Joshua gazed at his hands, counting them over to make sure he had 10...again. He gazed up a few moments later. "What? Oh, uh...regulars, I think. I'm not advanced in anything." He sat in the chair beside Valic and gazed over at a dent in the wall.

(JFALE;FJIAEOW;FHNEWAOFHEWOAFHAO;HW BUT
Do you think we should skip to a month so they're closer~? And Val starts to get le crush~)
Oddie Ollie Oliver
Oddie Ollie Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next